Fwd: UFO Expert Bob Trotta Excited by Recent Crop Circle Activity in North Devon (UK)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 10:02 AM
      UFO Expert Bob Trotta Excited by Recent Crop Circle Activity in North Devon

      http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2005/4/emw225206.htm

      Bob Trotta and his team of experts have been called to investigate the
      recent spate of crop circles that have been manifesting themselves all
      over the North Devon countryside.

      (PRWEB) April 6, 2005 -- Once thought the preserve of cranks and
      eccentrics this burgeoning phenomenon has caught the attention of
      mainstream academia over the last few years including organisations such
      as Bob Trotta’s Institute of Crop Circle Investigation (ICCI). The recent
      activity in Devon saw local authorities reaching for the phone to request
      the advice of this leading research establishment.

      The latest circles have appeared over the last week or so in at least
      fourteen different locations in North Devon, mainly in the large number of
      “super fields” that grow the cereal crops popular in this region. Speaking
      from his Woolacombe homestead local farmer David Wilkins had this to say:
      “I’ve always thought this sort of thing was a hoax but the ones that have
      appeared on my land have been so complicated that I can’t see how they
      could have been done overnight. I’m glad that Bob Trotta and his team are
      here to try and get to the bottom of things”.

      Mr Trotta himself was not quite as optimistic about his team’s ability to
      solve the mystery: “crop circles have been around for ever. We have
      reports of them in academic texts from the 1700’s and they have appeared
      in at least twenty nine countries around the world. We are not sure what
      makes them although many of us believe it to be a form of light energy.
      However, one thing is for sure, since the 1990’s the circles have
      developed in complexity to the point that where once we were seeing simple
      circles, we are now seeing crop glyphs mimicking computer fractals and
      elements expressing fourth dimensional processes in quantum physics. In
      layman terms that means we are seeing some really complicated patterns
      that are almost certainly beyond the capabilities of even the most
      accomplished hoaxer”.

      Whatever the outcome of Bob Trotta’s investigation one thing is for sure –
      local farmers are going to be having some very late nights as they lie in
      wait to catch the culprits of this decorative yet ultimately destructive
      occurrence.

      © Copyright, PR Web. All Rights Reserved