HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Apr 2, 2005
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: April 3, 2005

      Finger Lakes UFO Sighting Near Watkins Glen, NY

      Date: Summer 1999 - 2000 ?

      Dear Brian,

      A few years ago I was traveling north on Route 14, having just left Watkins Glen, NY. My niece who was in her late teens at the time was accompanying me in my vehicle. It was a summer day with clear skies. Seneca Lake was to the right side of our vehicle.

      I looked to my right and spotted a dark grey colored object in a stationary position above the lake (it was above the lake, though below the hills flanking the east and west sides of the lake's shorelines). It appeared to be shaped quite like a derby hat with a dome shaped top and rim around the bottom. I could not estimate it's exact size because it was ahead and to the right of my point of view. Because Seneca Lake is a large body of water, even at its narrowest point, I could discern the object was quite huge because it loomed large over the water.

      When I spotted the object I alerted my niece to look to her 1-2 o'clock view. She spotted the object and I asked her to describe what she saw (I wanted to verify that I was seeing the same thing she was!). She described the object in the same manner as I viewed it. We watched the object for approximately 15 seconds when it simply disappeared. We did not see it fly off .. it just vanished.

      Having been a resident of the Finger Lakes region for nearly 38 years I have been intrigued by UFO sightings in the region. I had heard of a large triangular shaped object the flew silently over a field and heard of a supposed UFO landing to the east of Watkins Glen. I always wondered if UFO's were spotted in the region because a facility called the Seneca Army Depot was located on the east side of the lake towards the northern end. Despite the fact that the depot was one of the highest priority targets by the former Soviet Union on the east coast of the US, officials denied that nuclear weapons were stored at the site.

      I hope this information is of assistance.

      Thank you to the person for this information.

      --------------------

      Vining, Minnesota A Huge V Shaped Craft

      Date: August 30, 2003
      Time: 11:15 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: V shaped.

      Full Description of event/sighting: It was labor day week-end 2003. It was Saturday night August 30, 2003. I had come home from work and decided to view Mars, since it was so close to earth at this time. I had the binoculars to my face when all of a sudden there was another light in my view. I took the binoculars away from my eyes and couldn't believe what I saw. This thing was huge ( at least as big as a foot-ball field or possibly a mile long. It did not make any noise that I could hear. It had five large red lights and three white lights on it. The three white lights together where about the size of one red light. The red lights where along the sides of this thing. Evenly spaced apart. They where not flashing at all, just stayed duller then any plane I've ever seen. The way it moved, it just glided off to the east. You could have put many planes in this thing. I read what a man from McGregor had wrote, stating he thought it started near him. I live in Vining, that is half ways between Fergus Falls and Wadena. Also I have found a person in Sisseton S.D. had seen it to. All in a matter of a few minutes or perhaps an hour. Also the three white lights where in the nose of this thing.

      Thank you to the witness for their report.

      ----------------

      Hidalgo County, Texas V Shaped Trail In The Sky

      Date: March 18, 2005
      Time: Approx: 5:30 p.m.

      This 'object' was taped using a 700x digital zoom camcorder on March 18th, 2005 in Hidalgo County, Texas at around 5:30 PM CST. It flew(?) in a straight line, due north and left no residual trail of any kind. I was able to tape it for about 45 seconds before it was out of range of the camera. The pictures are frames taken from the video.

      I'm an US Air Force veteran and was raised a Navy dependent and have seen all kinds of aircraft but nothing that creates a plume quite like this.

      I would appreciate any explanation you may be able to provide me with.

      Thank you.

      Additional Information:

      Hello Brian,

      Thanks for getting back to me! I've sent you some more frames taken from the video you may post on the site, if you'd like them bigger that is not a problem, I sized these down to 72 dpi but can send them full resolution, 150 dpi, if you'd like. They have not been altered or enhanced in any way other than lowering the resolution.

      You can see from the first photo how far away the object is, I was across the street from the house in the foreground. The actual video time was 39 seconds, then it was out of range of the camera so whatever it was, it was moving pretty fast.

      After reading your account I re-checked the time index and the time of the sighting was actually 6:38 PM CST, which was a little while before dusk. This object didn't do anything though, it just traveled in a straight line dead north.

      From the video it looks like the cloud material is streaming off of something rather than coming from behind, as in a jet engine, and the angle the 'tail' is coming off the object is a few degrees to the west from the line it was traveling. There's an
      airport about 14 miles west of here and I see jets leaving contrails all the time but never an object like this.

      That's about it for the sighting. As I mentioned I have a great deal of experience around aircraft and have to say I have never seen a forked discharge like this one before and also thought perhaps this was a re-entry of some sort, given the way the
      tail is angling off.

      Thank you for putting this up on the web site, hopefully some one can identify what this is or has seen this type of 'trail' before. I agree with you, who knows what the military has these days. My father was stationed at Point Magu missile base in
      California in the early 70's when they were first testing the F-14. Even during that time folks unfamiliar with the aircraft didn't know what to make of it, especially when they flew at night.

      Have a great weekend!

      To view photos: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2579

      ------------------------

      Trail And Warfield, B.C. Bright White Light Followed By Red Balls Of Light

      Date: March 27, 2005
      Time: Approx: 10:15 p.m.

      I took a couple of calls from eyewitnesses who reported seeing some unusual lights in the sky. The lights were first spotted traveling from the northeast and heading to the southwest. The witnesses first saw a bright white light traveling at a low altitude, no sound was heard at all and the light seemed to sway back and forth as it traveled. A short distance behind the bright white light a set of red balls of light were then observed. Six in total and stretched out across the sky, all traveling in the same direction as the white light. Again not sound was heard and the red lights were flying at a very low altitude.

      All of the witness said they had seen nothing like this before. Another report of the same kind came in from Calgary, Alberta close to the same date.

      Thank you to the witnesses for their report.

      -----------------------

      Kaufman County, Texas Glowing Ball Of Light

      Date: March 27, 2005
      Time: Approx: 7:30 p.m.

      Hi Brian,

      I caught this little jewel at about 7:30 p.m. on 03-27-2005 when I noticed it in the western sky. It was heading nearly east and the speed was extremely slow compared to a small airplane. I would say it wasn't moving but maybe 80 or 90 miles per hour at the most. When I locked on it with my camcorder, my daughter and her friend just pulled in to witness this ball of light. This is the latest of several I've taped this week. I have no idea what they are but they are sure interesting to watch. They come in a lot of different colors also and their speed varies from very fast to extremely slow like this one. All but one I've seen move in a straight line, but I taped one coming from the west and it appeared to turn to the northeast. I'm not sure if I got on it in time to catch the turn or not. Skies were clear and the wind was calm and not much air traffic at all, even toward Dallas. I'm sending you a clip of the light and some grab photos, need any more info, let me know...take care.

      Thank you to the witness for sending in the report, footage and photos.

      � Lawwalk 2005

      Video clip - Kaufman County, Texas Glowing Ball Of Light - Video 2.59 mbs

      To view clip: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2581

      ----------------------

      Bloomington, Indiana Large Number Of Helicopters May be Associated To Sightings

      Date: End of March 2005

      Something happened over here in the last few days Brian, I don't know what. Anyhow, Black Hawks. Many of them flying all around. Five 2 days ago, 4 yesterday, and then today 3 white vans with "US Government" on the plates a 1/4 mile from John's place and mine. Anyhow, we had several sightings over the last couple days. I will be adding them to the PC and sending them out. But look here, this is one out of many seen. The girls voice you hear says it's maybe from Grissom AFB, but Grissom is way to the North. About 100 miles or more, so she's incorrect there. The only bases near by is the Crane Naval Base, about 40 miles away or more as the bird flies, and no runway or tarmac there "supposedly" and Camp Adaberry in or around Columbus Indiana which is further away. If he's just out for a cruise, its expensive cause there was many, and it costs a lot to put these birds in the sky, plus he was running silent, and very low.

      Thank you to Mark for the footage and photos.

      Video footage and photos are � 2005 Mark Evans

      Video clip Bloomington, Indiana Large Number Of Helicopters - Video 689 kbs

      Video clip and photos can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2572

      --------------------

      Lago Vista, Texas Unknown Lights

      Date: March 30, 2005
      Time: 6:30 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1-2
      Shape of objects: 2 Lights

      Full Description of event/sighting: I was driving north east on Lakeline Dr. at around 6:30 p.m. and noticed two lights in the sky. At first I thought it was a plane and since I'm always looking up in the sky when ever I see moving lights I always look for the flashing red light that's on every plane. This time I didn't see any flashing lights. I watched the two lights move slowly across the sky to the right. While trying to drive and keep my eye on the object at the same time was quite difficult. While I was watching the two lights move slowly across the sky they suddenly disappeared. It was not a star because there was still to much sunlight outside and I didn't see any other stars in the sky till about 45 minutes later. The only explanation I could come up with is that its was a UFO.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ---------------------

      Phoenix, Arizona Taping Nighttime Orbs

      Date: March 30, 2005
      Time: 8:26 p.m.

      Brian,

      As you know I am still seeing and taping these orbs just about every clear day and night. This is not a plane or meteorite. No flashing lights and no debris tail. It is not a satellite because it's way too big and bright. SO it must be an orb. I saw this one coming in from the S.W. heading East and it was moving very fast around 3Kft.-5Kft.. After taping the object for a minute it just turned off like it was on a dimmer switch. I think that all of these orbs are generally the same size between 3-5ft and have a tremendous amount of energy. Depending on the altitude of these objects probably determines the size of these orbs. It seems like every 10 times I go out and tape these orbs I will catch one this low in the sky. That's why this one looks so big and bright. Also when I tried to zoom in on the orb it looked like a disc on it's side. I think this happens with bright objects out of focus so I do not know if it is a solid object or just an orb. Well it's more than just an orb to me.

      I am also sending another clip of 2 bright orbs in one clip

      I hope you enjoyed this and I will check in again. Say hello to all and thanks.

      Video clips and pictures are �2004RichG.

      You can view Richard's website at: http://www.cnufos.com

      Video clip #1 Phoenix, Arizona Taping Nighttime Orbs - Video 2.98 mbs

      Video clip #2 Phoenix, Arizona Taping Nighttime Orbs - Video 2.98 mbs

      To view the photo and video clips: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2580

      ----------------------

      North of Toronto And East of Highway #10 Caledon, Ontario Two Dark Objects

      Date March 31, 2005
      Time: 3:30 p.m.

      HBCC UFO Research note: The photos the witness is referring to, or I should say the original pictures were mistakenly deleted from the person's computer. But a small version was sent along to me and I can say that whatever the eyewitness caught on film is really interesting. But due to the size, very hard to tell what it could be. These things happen from time to time, I know I do it myself here.

      Hi Brian,

      It was afternoon around 3:30 pm. I looked out my east window and said how stormy the clouds looked. I grabbed my camera, went outside and as I looked at the formation of clouds I thought I saw something that appeared to be in the clouds. I couldn't quite make it out so I just started taking random shots across the sky and when I downloaded them this is what I got.

      This is the same location that I've seen my star objects last summer, but at night. The nice weather is just around the corner and you can bet I'll be out there with my camera in hand!

      Warmest Regards.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      -----------------

      Kaufman County, Texas Unknown Filmed At Dark

      Date: March 31, 2005
      Time: Between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m.

      Hi Brian,

      I had a strange and kind of scary experience with a flying something on 03-31-2005. I was night skywatching after sundown, probably between 7:00 and 8:00 pm. It was dark but not too dark to see silhouettes of things flying. I was looking toward the southwest and something very large came from the northwest that I thought was a large bird. I first saw it with my side vision, (to my right side) and as I was going to turn to see what it might be, the thing flew upon me so fast that I ducked thinking it was going to hit me. It appeared to be at least as wide as my pickup is long, (20 feet) as it flew over me then my house. I didn't get to see it as it flew overhead, because I ducked, but I did see it fly over the house. It's shape was like a disk looking at it's edge. No lights on it whatsoever and the strange thing about it was it was completely silent.If it was a bird I should have heard a swooshing sound or something as it passed over at that speed, but nothing. I'm sending you a photo of something similar that I had taken earlier in the week to show you what I saw. It's about the same size as when I first saw it, but got much bigger as it got closer. Thought you'd like to hear about this. Take care

      Thank you to the witness for sending in the report and photo.

      � Lawwalk 2005

      To view the photos: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2578

      ------------------

      Southern Scarborough Two Round Objects Hovering

      Date: April 1, 2005
      Time: Approx: 6:20 p.m.

      Yesterday, on April 1, 2005 at approx.6:20 p.m. in Southern Scarborough, at Kingston Rd. and Birchmount Rd. at a recreation center parking lot, I observed a strange object over Lake Ontario, about a mile out from shore. The conditions of the sky was also strange in that direction over the lake. The clouds were streamline, like, different lighted veins of cloud running west to east. I noticed this object about 2000 to 3000 feet above the lake in a crack of these clouds. In description of what I saw with the naked eye, it appeared as if there were two round objects hovering vertical in a tight formation and appeared to have a slight reddish light field around both objects. Well, as usual to confirm a sighting, one would need the aid of witnesses.

      So I asked two young teenaged females, if they wanted to see a UFO. They said sure, slightly suspicious and of course I pointed it out to them. It took me, about a minute for them to see it. They had connected in seeing the object, for about a minute. Their mother, I would guess, was also asked by their daughters if she could see the objects. As she search the sky in that direction, it vanished. We all went inside the Recreation Centre, and I asked them if they would report this sighting to our local investigator, (name removed). I told them, you don't have to give your name. They agreed, so I went to the office to get a pen and paper to give them the phone number (number removed). When I returned to them, they also vanished. I suppose, I spooked them, as it was their first sighting. Very unfortunate I did not have my camera, that would have given more detail in this story. Please note that this in fact is no April Fools joke. Enjoy!

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      --------------------

      Kaufman County, Texas Another Daylight Bright Object - Video Footage

      Date: April 2, 2005
      Time: Approx: Near dusk.

      Hi Brian,

      On 04-02-2005, I was watching the sun go down, not seeing much of anything to tape or photograph except the sunset. It was perfectly clear today, not a cloud in the sky, about seventy degrees, winds calm. I took a few photos of the sunset and noticed a small airplane coming over, this is what made me look up and at 12 o'clock high, straight up. I saw the daylight star again. I was sitting in my pickup, so I got my camcorder and got out. I backed up to the pickup to brace myself and started taping. For twenty or thirty seconds it was still, then all of a sudden the object dimmed down quite a bit and starting emitting a visible smoke or vapor from the right top side of it. The vapor rotated counterclockwise as though the object was turning. It continued to emit vapor for a while and then split into two objects or lights, then into three. Then it started moving to the southwest and disappeared. This all started at 6:50 p.m. today and lasted 1 minute and 31 seconds. I'm sending you grab photos and complete clip of this amazing sighting

      Thank you to the witness for sending in the report, footage and photos.

      � Lawwalk 2005

      Video clip - Kaufman County, Texas Another Daylight Bright Object - Video 3.87 mbs

      To view the video clip and photos: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2582

      ------------------------

      Manifestation Of Strange Dreams And Memories

      Dear Mr. Vike,

      I am a student from Europe and I in recent times the manifestation of strange dreams and memories (related with real marks/scars on my skin) is a disturbing factor in my life.

      Yes, I filed a sighting report on your site several months ago, so my email address/pseudonym might be already known to you. This is -more or less- just a coincidence and it is not my intention to "annoy Mr. Vike with fictious fake reports for fun" or something.

      The rare sightings I had from time to time are not directly related to what is told below, but by hook or by crook this is my complete story.

      I am 20 years old and live in a town in the vicinity of Vienna. I have not always lived here; the first three years of my live I lived in a village near Salzburg.

      I can remember some dominant nightmares I had in this time which had occurred for years in cluster-like patterns and vanished when I was at the age of 9.

      I didn't remember these things until I had a strange experience a few months ago; this should be the beginning of a new, much more frightening "cluster" of dreams.

      1. - It must have been around the 20th of August 2004. I remember that I had a beautiful dream, and suddenly I felt terrible fear without a dream-related stimulus. I realized that I was dreaming and tried to wake up panically. I succeeded and opened my eyes. I was laying in my bed and it was dark as it was supposed to be.. and there was a strange, misty shadow in front of my bed (where my feet are) with the shape of a child, approximately 1m in height.. but the "head" was deformed, it looked "squished". In panic I tried to find the switch of my lamp and turned it on.

      Suddenly I woke up again and felt relieved because the nightmare episode was just a dream with a false awakening, but after a few seconds I noticed that the lamp was already switched on when I had opened my eyes.

      2. - Three or four weeks later I woke up one night lying on my back with my arms crossed on my breast like an Egyptian mummy. The cover was well-placed under the arms and in-knitted under my back (please excuse my poor English, I am not sure if this word does exist. This had happened several times before but I did not dedicate much attention to it.

      3. - The second significant dream occurred in autumn 2004 when I was visiting my sister in Spain.

      I was standing in the midst of a huge meadow and a few dozen meters beside me there was a wooden hut. Some guys were standing beside that hut and when I looked at the sky I noticed a disk-shaped spinning thing. again I felt uprising panic and tried to shout something to the people but they seemed not to hear me. At the second glance the disk was bigger and nearer than before and hovered just in front of me. The next thing I remember is that I was "sucked" through a very small hole in the floor of a bright room with orange/metallic walls. There were two beings, a man and a woman; they looked like a couple. I knew that I had to follow them as they lead me into a big room with a table, like a conference room. We sat down and the woman said something, I think she tried to make me think that I am safe.. I didn't understand what she said but I simply knew what she meant. she tried to charm me like a snake but I knew that this scenario was just a friendly facade to trick my mind. As I stood up and fled the room they didn't follow me and I remember running down some colorful corridors back to the first room. The hole was still there but I couldn't get through this time. Now there was a chair just beside the hole and a small obese man came into the room. He said that he wanted to take a blood sample before my departure.

      I sat on the chair and he took a driller-like tool with a silver cord attached to it. Then he fixed my left arm and I felt a sharp pain when the tip of the apparatus penetrated my skin (below my elbow).
      (end of dream sequence)

      Three days later I was smoking a cigarette in my sister's living room when my bored mind recalled that dream. Just for fun and without any serious expectations I looked at my arm where the man drilled a hole into my vein. Surprisingly there was a small, round scar. It didn't look new, I think this is an old scar I hadn't noticed before. (The photos are not the best ones and they do not show that the scar is perfectly circle shaped) Photos below:

      4. - After some months without such dreams there was another major event in November 2004.
      (dream).

      In this dream I was in France with a "dream-girlfriend" . It was a sunny day and we decided to walk down a romantic path through a small park with high trees. Suddenly there was a whistling noise above us and I saw a very low-flying small plane (the size of a business jet) with a strange pink texture. There was smoke coming out of it's engines and it finally crashed into the tree-line at the left side of the path. There was fire and a crowd of vintage-looking firemen and ordinary people was running around the scene. Because of my short career as a red-cross-medic (in real life) I knew that I had to approach the vessel and apply first aid if needed. But now the plane looked much smaller, just like a pod or something. The remnants of the pilot rested on the ground beside the burning wreckage and everything was spattered with blood. I noticed a small sign beside the road which said "Rhone Alley, Burgundy".

      Then the dream faded away and another, much more explicit scene evolved:

      I was running through the streets of my hometown at night and I was totally naked. I wanted to get home in order to get some clothes when I realized the screams of hundreds of people far away. In the night sky above the blocks of my neighborhood the was a huge cluster of yellowish lights that looked like searchlights in the thick mist above the town. I was afraid that these "things" would notice my presence before I could reach my house which was situated just a few hundred meters away.

      When I opened the door I saw that one of the two light clusters was approaching my position. I ran up the stairs and when I reached my flat, bright yellow light came through the windows and a strong wind emerged. The last thing before I woke up was a shadow of a person entering my living room.

      5. - Another dream: (early Jan 2005)

      I was sitting in my dream living room and doing something I didn't want the neighbors to see. When I went to the window to have a brief look if there is someone watching me from opposite the house I noticed nothing unusual, but after turning around to sit down again my consciousness noticed that there had been something above the roof (of my neighbor's house) that wasn't supposed to be there, a subtle rectangular solid, 90 degree-bent shape of blackness against the clear night sky. At the second glance I saw it clearly and its weird distorted form really looked like nothing I had ever seen before. There was even moonlight reflecting on one of its edges. Here is a (bad) drawing of what I saw: Below.

      The rest of the story is as usual.. the sudden uprising of extreme panic, "knowing" that something had just entered my apartment and the certainty that something painful is going to happen.

      6. - As it might already sound quite ridiculous, there was another "clich�"-event (the last one so far):

      Late Jan 2005

      The whole thing was a false awakening (again...)

      When I opened my eyes after awakening from a nightmare (this was in a 4-week period when I had these dreams EVERY night, very intense and horrific) I saw a very tall person entering my bedroom through the door but I wasn't afraid.. it had extremely thin limbs and was about 3-4 meters high, the thing literally had to bend down to avoid touching the ceiling. As it turned into my direction and made towards my bed I saw that it had lizard-like skin and strange unshapely eyes. It said something like "be calm" and then I woke up finally (again).

      I hope I didn't waste your time. As a man of great experience you might find some information useful or interesting; the only intention of this mail is to make someone know of this agony I have to cope with. I would be grateful if you could just give me an email-address or something of a person who is familiar with people who experience similar things, because I do not have the possibility to consult a Hypnotherpapist and I'm a bit hesitant with talking to a psychologist, the whole story is just too weird.

      I would prefer anonymity concerning my email address and my name (if visible in the mail's header) in the case of public view, please.

      Thank you very much for the patience,

      Yours sincerely.

      Photos can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2576

      Thank you to the person for sending this report along to me.

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

      -----------------------

      CDs
      'Jana's Reflections WhimsyDust Creations'' For Outlook Express And You.

      Stationery, signature tags, desktop wallpapers and so much more.

      Cards to send to your friends for all occasions, tutorials to help you make your own creations using Paintshop Pro. Frames, fancy embellishments to use on your work. CD's now available, containing all the materials to help you be creative yourself .. or use the things I have already made for you. Country bears from Heartland Creek Graphics, Victorian ladies in fancy hats and dresses, elegant or cute .... its all here for you.

      Information can be found at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=24

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5, 2006
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        -------

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        -------

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        -------

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        ------

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        -------

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        ------

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !

        The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709

        Thank you and take care.

        Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

        HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.