Re: [UFOnet] The Philadelphia Experiment did not take place on the DE173 (USS Eldridge)

  • Lesley
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2005
      Mr. Bielek is a great story teller. I mean story
      teller in the sense that the things he tells about
      only took place in his mind. Still, he is a pretty
      entertaining guest when he is on c2c and I can't say
      that about a lot of the guests that have been on
      recently.

      Lesley

      http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Rise-and-Fall-of-Al-Bielek

      Visit me for fun news and late night musings at http://latenightthoughts.blogspot.com