HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Mar 30, 2005
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: March 31, 2005

      HBCC UFO Research Note: I also have received two very interesting reports I have been working on, one for Delta, British Columbia and another for Calgary, Alberta.

      Forney, Texas More Witnesses Come Forward Telling Of Unusual Air Activity

      Date: November 2002 (Sightings start)

      Mr. Vike,

      I live in Kaufman, Forney to be exact and my sister and I see things in the sky all the time. Especially like the example given on your site. http://www.rense.com/general63/kk.htm

      We bought our house in November 2002 and gradually started to notice that there were so many weird things in the sky at different times. The example on your site is what I've started to call "Faders" because once you really start to notice them they fade away quick ..almost like turning off a light. Just gone.

      On one occasion my sister and I were out in the front yard and she said to look to my left (West) and I couldn't believe my eyes. It looked like a bunch of Stars coming towards us in the sky and just taking off in different directions, one then another and then another.

      On another of the countless occasions I was again with my sister in the front yard and we saw some lights in the sky. We were facing South and the best way to explain what we saw is that it was like four real bright headlights lined up on a really long pole and the pole was moving and slowly turning and finally disappeared. The lights as a whole did indeed flash on
      and off a few times before disappearing. Please give my e-mail address to any others in my area. It's so good to know that others are seeing these strange things as well.

      Thank you to the witness for contacting me.

      ------------------

      The Finger Lakes Region, New York State Circle In The Field

      HBCC UFO Research Note: Part of the below report I had sent out in my HBCC UFO Newsletter a short while ago. But at that time I had no photos to go with the report, which was due to bad weather (snow) and the witness not being able to take photos of the area, or circle in the field. The person just sent some pictures to me today as the snow has cleared away from the area the circle is sitting. He also has told me better photos will be taken and sent along shortly to me.

      I would also like to add I find this of interest due to knowing that some very unusual sightings have taken place in this area. Of course if anyone reading this post from The Finger Lakes Region, New York State has seen anything similar, or has had a sighting in this part of the country to please contact me with the details on what was or is being seen. Thank you, Brian Vike hbccufo@...

      Date: January 2005
      Brian,

      I wanted to tell you after seeing this article (Argentina - Strange Circles On Grass Runway located at: http://www.rense.com/general63/grass.htm) I remember last month during a thaw I noticed dark green rings in my field also. I made a mental note (so much for not writing it down) to investigate but it snowed again after and since. When the snow melts I'm going to take a picture of what I have. My alfalfa field was mowed short in the Fall as I do every year when we bail the hay up.

      The distinct rings were noticed after the Fall freeze when the alfalfa stubble turns brown. My estimate is the ring is about 15-20 ft. in diameter with a ring thickness of 4 feet, having an undisturbed normal brown center like the rest of the field. I have never applied any chemicals or fertilizer on this field. Because of my agent orange exposure I cannot tolerate chemicals, not even room deodorizers. I'm now looking forward to Spring even more now.

      Additional Information:

      Hi Brian, I spotted the dark green circle during a warm-up in January. I'll see if I can come up with the date, I have a friend in Baltimore who is a weatherman who keeps track of stuff like that. I know I sent you tidbits over the months about experiences and should have remembered the circle. In my location we have seen columns of orange shafts of light emanating from the woods near the house and coincidently near the area of the circle. The beams pointed straight up (or down) but nothing else was seen overhead at the time. Did I tell you about the day before Thanksgiving 4 years ago when we were pulling up to the house from shopping and a silver ball about 3 feet in diameter was about 3 feet above the center of our house above the roof?

      When we came in the house it smelled like ozone, or arcing electrical wires etc. The smell was strong and even though we didn't see anyone in the house we felt like we were not alone as it felt like we were being watched. The heavy feeling of having our space violated bothered us. The ball stayed in sight as it moved off the house as we watched from the driveway. As it sped up it seemed to "fade" as it must have been changing dimensions or whatever. It was still in full view as it moved off, the image of the ball went from solid to nothing or invisible. If you recall I sent you a picture of my wife sitting on the corral fence and a UFO was off in the distance. I think there is much activity here all the time.

      The day of July 4th 3 years ago we had a disc swoop across the path of our car perpendicular to the road, crossing from our left to our right. It was really low, at eye level and it had lights of orange, red, green on the outer edge of it. It didn't disturb the operating of the car nor did we feel any wind from it's passing. It was only about 20 feet ahead of us as it zipped in front of the car. It bothered my wife so bad we had to avoid that road for almost a year as it reminded her of the event. The damned thing was at eye level. It hugged the gentle terrain following the rise of the hill after it passed across the road.

      Brian, The snow is gone and I took some pictures with my cheap digicam.They are pretty poor and I intend on taking better ones for you with a good 35mm camera this week. I just wanted to send some to you now,these do not do the spot justice as they quality is poor. The circle measures 21 feet on the outside diameter. The ring is 4 feet wide with an indent dished in the center of 4 inches deep. From even these lousy pictures you can see the ring and what looks like some influence on the surrounding vegetation. Better ones to follow and one note. PS_ I set my orange measuring tape in the center for reference so if you see orange it's the tape.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Photos are � 2005 RFLR

      Photos can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2563

      ----------------

      Bloomington, Indiana Another Unknown

      Date: March of the 21st to 25th, 2005?
      Time: Daylight sighting.

      Hello Brian,

      I have a Camera phone that I'm playing with all the time, I take random pix here and there these were taken about a week ago, as we were driving from our home, down Fairfax RD. the time was about noon, and we were traveling North, so the pix were taken facing East.

      I know as I snapped them I couldn't see anything until I downloaded them to the PC. these were random pix shot at different times with other pix taken to the North and west as well so the object you see was following us, which isn't the first time this has happened. We just Normally see them. then start shooting pix, and film.. Anyhow.. what you see is what I caught.. I didn't alter them or enhance them.

      Thank you to Mark for sending in the photos.

      Video footage and photos are � 2005 Mark Evans

      Photos can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2560

      ---------------------

      Silsbee, Texas Fast Moving Bright Light

      Date: March 24, 2005
      Time: 1:00-1:15 a.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Round.

      Full Description of event/sighting: My boyfriend and I were coming home from a friends house in Lumberton, Texas around 1:00 a.m. on 3-24-05. We were heading North on HWY 69. As we were nearing the Silsbee exit, we saw a very bright white light in the sky. The sky was very clear and the light was very easy to see. At first I though it may be a comet or something as it had a tail. It seemed as if it were falling or something.As we continued to watch it, the tail went away. We noticed that it was going entirely too fast to be a comet or jet. It had to be going several hundred miles an hour. We watched it as long as we could but as it neared the tree line, we lost it. It seemed to be going in East. When we got home, I called the police department and reported it as a possible plane crash or something. I knew it wasn't a plane, but I figured that would get their attention to go look so that maybe someone else would see it. If you find out what this could have been, please contact us. We are very curious to know! Thanks.

      Additional Information:

      Well, it was going pretty fast so I guess about 2-4 minutes was about the length of time we were able to see it. Yes the moon was full and the sky was very clear. We couldn't see many stars though from the moon being so bright. The object was as bright as the moon if not brighter though. As far as airports go, the nearest one I know of would be near Nederland about an hour away. There is a small airport here in Silsbee but there are only small planes there. This was way too big and too bright to be anything from an airport. There are no military bases or anything around here. I am not sure of a sound. The windows were up. I know there was another person who saw it but they may not report it. They were driving in front of us and there was absolutely no way you could have missed it. The police did not return my call but I am not sure they saw anything because it was about 5 minutes after it passed the tree line when we got home. They did go look for it though because we went the direction it was going to see if maybe we could see it again and there was a police car there where we told them it went. I was looking on your website and I did see something someone sent you with pictures that was exactly like it. The description was exact and the pictures were exactly what we saw. It was also on the same night but it was seen near Dallas Texas. I am almost positive it was the same thing we saw. If you need any more information, just email me back. I would be glad to help.

      Thank you to the witness for their report.

      -----------------

      Goodyear, Arizona Four Lights Landing And Making Strange Maneuvers In The Sky

      Date: March 26, 2005
      Time: 7:00 p.m.

      Hey Brian,

      Thanks for responding so quick. As for the Orb and air force base mystery. It was about 7:00 pm on a Saturday night, the date was last weekend March 26, 2005. We drove off into the West Valley to go shooting and on our way up there, off to the corner of my eye in the south east sky I saw four large lights, then none. So I asked myself, what was that ? As soon as I said that I saw the four lights come up again and they traveled quickly straight in the sky, then did the sharpest left turn I ever seen. It did a circle and landed, then no more then 2 seconds later it took off again! It did this for about 40 minutes.

      It had four large lights, two in the middle and two on each side of the wing. There was a red blinking light on what looked like a skinny helicopter tail (the wing span was about three times the size of a F-16 or regular air force jet) and then when it landed again the four lights would go off, then when it took right off again and hit that sharp turn in mid air the four lights in the front would turn bright white. Then when it leveled out, the lights would go off and the red light on the back would turn blue and red then it would land again and take off one second after it landed. Its unlike any air force plane I'd ever seen. It was definitely some air force fighter jet with the newest technology or maybe it was a space craft practicing on the air force base. Its hard to describe how it looked. Just imagine this, put your middle finger and ring finger together spread your index and pinky far apart making it look like two wings.

      Now the pinky is your left wing and your index is your right wing the four lights where on the tip of each of your four fingers and they would turn bright, bright white when it hit that crazy turn. Then when it dropped back down to land the lights shut off then repeated. Now where your wrist is at on the hand imitating the wings is where the fin was, it was skinny and looked similar to the tomahawk helicopters tail. That's where the red light was flashing and then turning blue. Brian, that's not even the whole story. After being amazed by the new UFO on the military base I looked up into the night sky directly above us and saw a huge metal orb. It was about the size of a shot put ball, but as high as the moon. While the UFO on the air base was doing the test runs, the metal orb flew right over our heads for about thirty seconds. I'm looking up with my cousin and wondering what this was. It looked like a shot put with a red glow on the front and that's it, just like a shot put. It traveled about twice the height of a plane and came from the north and went over our heads to the east for about thirty seconds then disappeared literally into space in the south east.

      But wait the crazy night still wasn't over. After the orb disappeared and all our ammunition was gone, we focused on the military UFO again. The super jet was doing the same thing, landing taking off, going about 200 mph, hovering low to the ground and shooting up to the sky making the weird turns again. The military UFO was about 100 feet in the air and then back on the ground, then 30 feet in the air then back on the ground, then 300 feet in the air then back to the odd landing. Finally the jet took one more time and then elevated to about 400 feet in the air. What happened next really makes me wonder, the jet took off and this time when it leveled out all the lights turned off and a green light came on the tail. Then what's even weirder is the fact that the plane just kept flying south and never came back. It went deep into the south mountain and didn't even park in the base, isn't that crazy.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ---------------

      Kaufman County, Texas Daylight Star Object

      Date: March 27, 2005
      Time: Approx: 6:00 p.m.

      Hi Brian,

      I was skywatching on the evening of 03-27-2005 and about 6:00 pm, I noticed this star-like object in the southwest sky at about 9 o'clock high. I tape it a few minutes and didn't see it move per se, but it did anyway. When I first started taping at 6:00 pm, it was at 9 o'clock high. Between 6:30 and 6:45, I taped it again and took some pictures of it at about 11 o'clock high. It was moving from the southwest to the northeast, coming toward me very slowly and I couldn't tell it was moving. At close to 7:00 pm, I was going to tape it some more, but before I could get the camcorder in position, it blinked out, like turning off a switch. I'm calling it a daylight star, but it was definitely not a star. I observed it for right at 1 hour. At 6:00 o'clock, the sun has not set yet and is still above the horizon, and at 7:00 o'clock it's still light enough to see good here in Texas. I wonder if it could have been the space station or something like that maybe? First time I've seen anything like this in the skies, strange. Anyways I'm sending you two clips, one taken at about 6:00 pm and the second one I took at about 6:30 pm and some grab photos of each. Also two Kodak photos, one with it there, and another 7 minutes later, it was gone. Take care my friend.

      Thank you to the witness for sending in the report, footage and photos.

      � Lawwalk 2005

      Video clip #1 - Kaufman County, Texas Daylight Star Object Video 1.33 mbs

      Video clip #2 - Kaufman County, Texas Daylight Star Object Video 1.33 mbs

      To view photos and video footage: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2559

      ----------------

      Vernon, British Columbia Daylight Star-Like Object

      Date: March 30, 2005
      Time: 2:00 p.m.

      Sunny with various clouds.

      Hello Brian,

      I was walking down town today and saw in the east a star like object hovering under a cloud. This object began to move in a straight line and as it was moving it brightened and then rose up into the cloud it was under.

      The object I could clearly see as it was bright white and out of place in the day time sky, and it was under a darker cloud. I can compare size to a star in the sky at night. I made sure that it was not a plane with it's one headlight on or the sun
      reflecting off the body of a plane. The object did go vertical into the cloud and it definitely brightened before it did.

      Thank you to the eyewitness for the report.

      ------------------

      Regina, Saskatchewan Flashing Lights

      Date: March 30, 2005
      Time: 9:21 p.m.

      It was only about 15 minutes ago myself and my wife were outside, having a smoke. In a matter of five minutes we had seen four UFOs for sure, and I believe I had seen at least another six flash for a split second. We had first seen just one light moving south in the sky at an extreme speed, then just disappeared, a minute later we saw a light going back in the opposite direction, at a slower speed than the first, and again disappeared. About two minutes after that, we saw two lights moving towards each other, and then cross each other's path. But just before they disappeared I thought I saw six more flash for a split second, all around the two that crossed. Something is definitely going on.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ----------------------

      Peterborough, Ontario Dull Yellow Orange Light Changes Direction

      Date: March 30, 2005
      Time: 10:45 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Dull yellow orange light.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Viewing sky from hot tub. Clear night with a bit of haze in atmosphere. Stars were visible with orange tint and as we looked up a fast moving light crossed the sky from a south to north path. At first I thought it was just a satellite. Then we realized that it was moving about 2 to 3 times faster than what the satellites travel. I stated to my wife that that was moving fast for a satellite, or airplane for that matter, as we could also witness some airplanes in the sky. Suddenly, the object changed direction, traveling in a very tight turn about 170 degrees, then stopping very briefly. After a second , it resumed its original northerly track for a few seconds, slowed to almost still, then, continued out of sight beyond the horizon. I cannot understand what object could possibly change direction in space or the upper atmosphere so abruptly. It was like there was no inertia to smooth out the turns, or how could it just stop and start traveling like that?

      Thank you to the witness for their report.

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.

      --------------------

      CDs
      'Jana's Reflections WhimsyDust Creations'' For Outlook Express And You.

      Stationery, signature tags, desktop wallpapers and so much more.

      Cards to send to your friends for all occasions, tutorials to help you make your own creations using Paintshop Pro. Frames, fancy embellishments to use on your work. CD's now available, containing all the materials to help you be creative yourself .. or use the things I have already made for you. Country bears from Heartland Creek Graphics, Victorian ladies in fancy hats and dresses, elegant or cute .... its all here for you.

      Information can be found at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2491

      --------------------

      Books

      UFO Defense Tactics: Weather Shield to Chemtrails - By: Johnstone, A. K

      Dr. Johnstone's book was selected by The Anomalous Book List, as one of the ten best UFO books of 2002.
      Description: The existence of UFOs is a phenomenon that intrigues and captivates, yet it generates more skepticism than acceptance. Witnesses of unconventional craft are often disbelieved and even ridiculed. Belief in the existence of UFOs is obviously not yet mainstream, but that may one day change. Over the past few decades, reports of UFO sightings have dramatically increased in North America. Further, these sightings have been observed to be more blatant and even menacing. Some reports even imply that these craft are monitoring our planet.

      Interestingly, many of these sightings have taken place over military bases. In UFO Weather Shield, A.K. Johnstone, PhD., explores the details of numerous sightings from a scientific viewpoint, including descriptions of craft, luminous sheaths and fireballs. So what, if anything, is the United States government doing about it? Johnstone suggests that military and government agencies have the ability to manipulate weather electromagnetically and with chemtrails to deter unconventional craft. This hypothesis also explains erratic changes in the weather in the last few years. Is the government creating a weather shield to deter UFOs from entering the earth�s atmosphere? Take a look at the evidence.

      To purchase the book, please visit: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1934

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5, 2006
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        -------

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        -------

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        -------

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        ------

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        -------

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        ------

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !

        The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709

        Thank you and take care.

        Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

        HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.