Fwd: UFO UpDate: Re: Pilot/USA Today Columnist Up Front On UFOs - Friedman

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2005
      ------- Forwarded message -------
      From: "UFO UpDates - Toronto" <ufoupdates@...>
      To: -UFOUpDatesSubscribers-:;
      Subject: UFO UpDate: Re: Pilot/USA Today Columnist Up Front On UFOs -
      Friedman
      Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:47:57 -0500

      From: Stanton Friedman <fsphys@...>
      To: <ufoupdates@...>
      Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:20:46 -0400
      Subject: Re: Pilot/USA Today Columnist Up Front On UFOs

      > From: Greg Boone <Evolbaby@...>
      > To: ufoupdates@...
      > Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:00:45 EST
      > Subject: Pilot/USA Today Columnist Up Front On UFOs

      > Now this is the kind of story I like:

      > http://tinyurl.com/4no2z

      > It's USA Today travel columnist who is a professional pilot
      > answering a reader's question about UFOs.

      > She answers with no nonsense and without the hassles.

      > Frank, up front and friendly.

      > Worth a look!

      Unfortunately she ignores the more than 3,000 pilot sightings
      collected by Dr. Richard Haines, the large number collected by
      NARCAP, the Weinstein collection, the many pilot sightings
      amongst the UNKNOWNS of Project Blue Book, the many pilot
      sightings noted in the UFO Evidence, those in Jim MacDonald's
      congressional testimony, etc.

      I have never seen Tokyo, but believe there is ample evidence
      that it is really there.

      Stan Friedman

      \_______________________________________________/

      UFO UpDates - Toronto - ufoupdates@...
      A UFO & Related Phenomena E-Mail List operated by
      Errol Bruce-Knapp

      UFO UpDates Archives are available at
      The Virtually Strange Network:

      http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/

      Sign the International Petition for UFO Information Disclosure

      http://www.virtuallystrange.net/petition

      Listen to 'Strange Days... Indeed'
      Saturday night at 22:00 Eastern on
      NewsTalk 1010 CFRB - Toronto http://www.cfrb.com