YOU ARE NOT ART BELL - very lame of you.....

  • Jason Martell
    Message 1 of 29 , Mar 15, 2005
      Why do you use a name that is not yours. YOU ARE NOT ART BELL, the radio
      host.

      Jason Martell
      http://AncientX.com
      http://Xfacts.com

      Message 2 of 29 , Mar 15, 2005
        I hope they wouldn't want women to help build there monuments. I
        would willingly give up my eggs to keep from doing this and they
        could make as many hybrid alien/humans as they want from them for
        their slave labor. I could never get the virgin priestess job
        either so that would be out. I guess eggs would be my only
        bargaining chip.

        Lesley

        visit me at http://latenightthoughts.blogspot.com

        --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, John Garbarini <johnlg_2000@y...>

      • John Garbarini
        Message 3 of 29 , Mar 16, 2005
          Lesley-
          They'll enslave us, or just bomb us out of existence.
          In ancient civilizations, it seems that these
          high-flying, fast-moving societies just abruptly
          ENDED. Perhaps the aliens see these ancient (and our
          current)
          world(s) as too advanced, and their attitude is, well,
          "let's get rid of them."
          I've worked in accounting offices for 20+ years,
          and I've seen people go out of their way to harm the
          progress of other, smarter, well-liked people; why
          wouldn't the aliens do the same?
          The powers-that-be on this earth know about the
          menace, and are keeping quiet about it, in order to
          keep their "warden" jobs, looking over the rest of us
          for their master's benefit.
          I really am hoping for that office job, since I
          don't like hard physical labor that much.
          JG

          --- Lesley <decogrl@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > >

          > > > MM:
          > > > They are mostly sub-astral, whereas we are
          > mostly
          > > > physical. There is
          > > > some overlapping of their universe with ours.
          > They
          > > > might have
          > > > certain desires to be more physical, whereas we
          > > > might have certain
          > > > desires to be more astral, i.e. lightweight, and
          > > > able to fly at great
          > > > speeds. The speed of light is fast, as we know,
          > but
          > > > the speed of
          > > > mind is even faster, much faster, in fact. One
          > > > could go to Mars in a
          > > > second at the speed of the mind. Some of their
          > UFOs
          > > > can travel at
          > > > that speed, believe it, or not.
          > > >
          > > > I think earth authorities know about them, and

          === message truncated ===

          Message 4 of 29 , Mar 16, 2005
            Then who was that masked man?
            John Garbarini
            --- Jason Martell <jason@...> wrote:
            > Why do you use a name that is not yours. YOU ARE NOT
            > ART BELL, the radio
            > host.
            >
            > Jason Martell
            > http://AncientX.com
            > http://Xfacts.com

          • Art Bell
            Message 5 of 29 , Mar 16, 2005
              You know, I have delt with this before, because you have done your
              best to pester me.

              so please let me re-post to you, as I have before from other email
              accounts (knye@..., artbell@..., ETC.)

              here goes for the very last time....

              "You are correct. but then again you could be false. I guess it
              depends on what you think.
              Right now you could be saying "sure I'll send this off to him, and if
              he is Art from the radio, he will give me proof, and then I will have
              made contact with Art."

              But instead I will offer nothing. other then this.......

              Nope, Yes. GO think.

              But I could be Art, but then again I could be some guy from Michigan.
              but i could also be Art, and saying I am from Michigan, so this way
              people who do their best to de-bunk everything will look a fool.

              Either way. Have a good day sir. and I have nothing to proov to you,
              thank you very much."

              Now you can go on and dispute this all you like, but after being
              grabbed this very same post from the before mentioned email addys, I
              think you would have gotten the clue yet. And yet you have remained
              as clueless as when you started harrasing me.

              Art Bell

              --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Jason Martell" <jason@x> wrote:
              > Why do you use a name that is not yours. YOU ARE NOT ART BELL, the
              radio
              > host.
              >
              > Jason Martell
              > http://AncientX.com
              > http://Xfacts.com

            • Art Bell
              Message 6 of 29 , Mar 16, 2005
                Well Sean David Morton said it best in '97 in the alien interview.

                "Our goverment was getting 'hardware' and we were giving
                them 'software'.... namely us.

                Art

                --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Lesley" <decogrl@y...> wrote:

                > I hope they wouldn't want women to help build there monuments. I
                > would willingly give up my eggs to keep from doing this and they
                > could make as many hybrid alien/humans as they want from them for
                > their slave labor. I could never get the virgin priestess job
                > either so that would be out. I guess eggs would be my only
                > bargaining chip.
                >
                > Lesley
                >
                > visit me at http://latenightthoughts.blogspot.com
                >
                > --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, John Garbarini <johnlg_2000@y...>
                > wrote:
                > > If they take over, I hope I get an office job, rather
                > > than be forced to build all the monuments they'll
                > > demand (like was done by them in Egypt). That sounds
                > > easier; I could never be a high priest, or one of
                > > their minions to do the talking for them. I'm a good
                > > talker, but my heart wouldn't be in a job like that
                > > one. John G.
                > > --- Michael Martin <kabir_75901@y...> wrote:
                > >

                > > > MM:
                > > > They are mostly sub-astral, whereas we are mostly
                > > > physical. There is
                > > > some overlapping of their universe with ours. They
                > > > might have
                > > > certain desires to be more physical, whereas we
                > > > might have certain
                > > > desires to be more astral, i.e. lightweight, and
                > > > able to fly at great
                > > > speeds. The speed of light is fast, as we know, but
                > > > the speed of
                > > > mind is even faster, much faster, in fact. One
                > > > could go to Mars in a
                > > > second at the speed of the mind. Some of their UFOs
                > > > can travel at
                > > > that speed, believe it, or not.
                > > >
                > > > I think earth authorities know about them, and they
                > > > have an agreement
                > > > with them. I'd say let's pray that this agreement
                > > > continues.
                > > >
                > > > Michael Martin
                > > >
                > > > --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, John Garbarini
                > > > <johnlg_2000@y...>

                > > > mountain

                > > > us.

                > > > Garbarini
                > > > phenom
                > > > BAD
                > > > think,
                > > > study

                > > > Bell"

                > > > cram

                > > > let
                > > > along.

                > > > they
                > > > they

                > > > If
                > > > there
                > > > evidence,

                > > > if

                > > > spam

                > > === message truncated ===

              • Linette Sukup
                Message 7 of 29 , Mar 17, 2005
                  Fear not. Members of this list will be given positions of power and
                  prestige. As the old intergalactic saying goes: Too many minions make
                  mediocre monuments.
                  Even so, also, too, it is.
                  Linette speaks; listen, O people of the list.
                  (lol.)

                  Peace.
                  Please visit http://www.fthm.ws/linette
                  > I hope they wouldn't want women to help build there monuments. I
                  > would willingly give up my eggs to keep from doing this and they
                  > could make as many hybrid alien/humans as they want from them for
                  > their slave labor. I could never get the virgin priestess job
                  > either so that would be out. I guess eggs would be my only
                  > bargaining chip.
                  >
                  > Lesley
                  >
                  > visit me at http://latenightthoughts.blogspot.com
                  >
                  > --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, John Garbarini <johnlg_2000@y...>
                  > wrote:
                  > > If they take over, I hope I get an office job, rather
                  > > than be forced to build all the monuments they'll
                  > > demand (like was done by them in Egypt). That sounds
                  > > easier; I could never be a high priest, or one of
                  > > their minions to do the talking for them. I'm a good
                  > > talker, but my heart wouldn't be in a job like that
                  > > one. John G.
                  > > --- Michael Martin <kabir_75901@y...> wrote:
                  > >

                  > > > MM:
                  > > > They are mostly sub-astral, whereas we are mostly
                  > > > physical. There is
                  > > > some overlapping of their universe with ours. They
                  > > > might have
                  > > > certain desires to be more physical, whereas we
                  > > > might have certain
                  > > > desires to be more astral, i.e. lightweight, and
                  > > > able to fly at great
                  > > > speeds. The speed of light is fast, as we know, but
                  > > > the speed of
                  > > > mind is even faster, much faster, in fact. One
                  > > > could go to Mars in a
                  > > > second at the speed of the mind. Some of their UFOs
                  > > > can travel at
                  > > > that speed, believe it, or not.
                  > > >
                  > > > I think earth authorities know about them, and they
                  > > > have an agreement
                  > > > with them. I'd say let's pray that this agreement
                  > > > continues.
                  > > >
                  > > > Michael Martin
                  > > >
                  > > > --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, John Garbarini
                  > > > <johnlg_2000@y...>

                  > > > mountain

                  > > > us.

                  > > > Garbarini
                  > > > phenom
                  > > > BAD
                  > > > think,
                  > > > study

                  > > > Bell"

                  > > > cram

                  > > > let
                  > > > along.

                  > > > they
                  > > > they

                  > > > If
                  > > > there
                  > > > evidence,

                  > > > if

                  > > > spam

                  > > === message truncated ===

                  > ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

                  require
                  > further investigation.
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links
                  >

                  > --

                • Michael Martin
                  Message 8 of 29 , Mar 17, 2005
                    wrote:
                    > If they take over, I hope I get an office job, rather
                    > than be forced to build all the monuments they'll
                    > demand (like was done by them in Egypt).

                    MM:
                    That's a good point. The Martians were probably involved in Peru,
                    Mexico, and Egypt, among other countries. I agree that they were
                    probably involved in the constructions of many of those pyramids and
                    monuments.

                    That sounds
                    > easier; I could never be a high priest, or one of
                    > their minions to do the talking for them. I'm a good
                    > talker, but my heart wouldn't be in a job like that
                    > one. John G.

                    MM:
                    Many people agreed with you, when the Martians immigrated to Earth.
                    There was a war, and Mars won. Mars was not actually very
                    aggressive. The earthlings betrayed the Martians, and that is what
                    started the war. As events transpired, however, both the Martians
                    and Earthlings declined in population to almost nothing. They were
                    humanoid like us.

                    Michael Martin

                  • Michael Martin
                    Message 9 of 29 , Mar 17, 2005
                      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Lesley" <decogrl@y...> wrote:

                      > I hope they wouldn't want women to help build there monuments. I
                      > would willingly give up my eggs to keep from doing this and they
                      > could make as many hybrid alien/humans as they want from them for
                      > their slave labor. I could never get the virgin priestess job
                      > either so that would be out. I guess eggs would be my only
                      > bargaining chip.
                      >
                      > Lesley

                      MM:
                      We can try to bargain. :-)

                      I saw a program last night on Discovery-Science, I believe. It was
                      called "the enemy within." It was about our physical limitations,
                      which could be a major obstacle, if we try to travel to Mars.
                      Astronauts would lose bone-mass, muscle-mass, etc., due to the
                      prolonged period of weightlessness. They did talk about a tumbling
                      craft, which could create some artificial gravity, however.

                      I was thinking, that conversely, the aliens would have trouble with
                      our gravity, which might be very strong to them. This might be the
                      reason, that they could be thinking long-term, possibly thinking
                      about procreating hybrids, as you mentioned, with us, or with our
                      eggs. So, you might have a bargaining chip, after all.

                      Michael Martin

                    • Michael Martin
                      Message 10 of 29 , Mar 17, 2005
                        wrote:
                        > Lesley-
                        > They'll enslave us, or just bomb us out of existence.
                        > In ancient civilizations, it seems that these
                        > high-flying, fast-moving societies just abruptly
                        > ENDED. Perhaps the aliens see these ancient (and our
                        > current)
                        > world(s) as too advanced, and their attitude is, well,
                        > "let's get rid of them."
                        > I've worked in accounting offices for 20+ years,
                        > and I've seen people go out of their way to harm the
                        > progress of other, smarter, well-liked people; why
                        > wouldn't the aliens do the same?
                        > The powers-that-be on this earth know about the
                        > menace, and are keeping quiet about it, in order to
                        > keep their "warden" jobs, looking over the rest of us
                        > for their master's benefit.
                        > I really am hoping for that office job, since I
                        > don't like hard physical labor that much.
                        > JG

                        MM:
                        Looking at the pace which they've been following, it doesn't seem too
                        likely, at this time. They seem to be very patient, in my opinion.
                        They must have a reason for their slow, deliberate pace. I hope the
                        authorities will work with them, and avoid angering them.

                        Michael Martin

                      • Michael Martin
                        Message 11 of 29 , Mar 17, 2005
                          wrote:

                          > Well Sean David Morton said it best in '97 in the alien interview.
                          >
                          > "Our goverment was getting 'hardware' and we were giving
                          > them 'software'.... namely us.

                          > Art

                          MM:
                          Sometimes, it is best to take the least of two evils. As I
                          mentioned, far back in history, Martians immigrated to Earth. They
                          defeated Earth, but only after Earth betrayed the Martians. I hope
                          Earth will learn from experience. They (aliens) are mostly sub-
                          astral, and we are physical, so let's hope that we could co-exist,
                          without stepping on each others' toes, too much. :-)

                          There are ghosts all over the earth. They are sub-astral, also. We
                          co-exist with them. A minority of them (aliens), has become
                          physical, or capable of "morphing," from physical to sub-astral and
                          back again. This explains how some UFOs change shape, color,
                          brightness, etc., etc...

                          Michael

                        • John Garbarini
                          Message 12 of 29 , Mar 18, 2005
                            WEll, in any event, I'll be polishing up my office
                            skills in case they take over and want to delegate
                            easier, office jobs.
                            John Garbarini
                            --- Michael Martin <kabir_75901@...> wrote:

> [...]
                            > doesn't seem too
                            > likely, at this time. They seem to be very patient,
                            > in my opinion.
                            > They must have a reason for their slow, deliberate
                            > pace. I hope the
                            > authorities will work with them, and avoid angering
                            > them.
                            >
                            > Michael Martin
                            >
                            > > --- Lesley <decogrl@y...> wrote:
                            > >

                            > > > I hope they wouldn't want women to help build
                            > there
                            > > > monuments. I
                            > > > would willingly give up my eggs to keep from
                            > doing
                            > > > this and they
                            > > > could make as many hybrid alien/humans as they
                            > want
                            > > > from them for
                            > > > their slave labor. I could never get the virgin
                            > > > priestess job
                            > > > either so that would be out. I guess eggs would

                            === message truncated ===

                            http://mail.yahoo.com
                          • John Garbarini
                            Message 13 of 29 , Mar 18, 2005
                              I find it interesting that, during the last, close
                              passing of Mars near Earth, about 2-3 years ago, that
                              most newspapers only showed very distant pictures of
                              the "Red" planet. I would think that with all the
                              hi-tech gear we have now, plus the relative closeness
                              of Mars at that time, there'd be a sharper, more
                              concise picture shown, What was the media hiding then?

                              === message truncated ===

                              http://mail.yahoo.com