Fwd: West Kilbride UFO Sightings (Scotland)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2005
      SCOTLAND TODAY

      West Kilbride UFO Sightings

      http://scotlandtoday.scottishtv.co.uk/content/default.asp?page=s1_2_2&newsid=6944&newsType=

      The quiet Ayrshire town of West Kilbride is the new UFO capital of
      Britain. The Ministry of Defence has confirmed 12 seperate unexplained
      sightings in the last year. It's overtaken Bonnybridge for alien
      encounters but the locals, well most of them, seem to been unaware of
      their new friends.

      One local said: "I drove through the night, I was very intrigued by this
      story that was going on up here, so I thought I'd drive up and check the
      beaches but I didn't find a thing."

      Another descrined what he saw, saying: "It was orange the sky just hanging
      about Portencross about an hour at a time then just disappeared and flew
      away."

      UFO experts say locals should expect even more sightings. Ron Halliday
      said: "Once particularly Ayrshire has become a hot spot I think you'l find
      it continues for quite a while. So, I'm expecting that over the next few
      months there'll be quite a large number of sighting in this are."

      West Kilbride is now the official UFO hotspot for the UK, but depsite 12
      sightings here over the last year police say there is no immenant threat
      of an alien invasion.

      08 March 2005 17:21