Re: Claim inflames martian life debate

  • Michael Martin
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 5 6:05 PM
      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Johnson" <johno@n...> wrote:
      > Right , but untill we actually start proding around in caves and
      really
      > looking for life there...we are just wasting money. Why go to say
      the Sakara
      > desert to find life on Earth...you know what I mean ?
      >
      > Peter

      MM:
      Good point. That's a good suggestion. I'd suggest to visit the
      Cydonia region. I'm of the opinion, that we might find a lot of
      evidence there, perhaps buried in the dust, or inside those
      structures, which appear to be pyramids, or even a face. I think
      that face, although admittedly, seriously eroded, must have been
      constructed by intelligent beings.

      Michael Martin

      Mars
      > > used to be as lush, as the earth is now. The climate has become
      much
      > > colder and drier, so not as much life would be left there. The
      > > atmosphere of Mars has changed composition, too.
      > >
      > > Michael Martin

      If