Re: Mystery, Myth or “Mythery”?

  • Michael Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2005
      --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Geoff Richardson" <geoff@f...> wrote:

      > The Bermuda Triangle - Mystery, Myth or "Mythery"?
      >
      > Since the early 1960's a triangular area of the Atlantic Ocean has
      > been the source of many strange tails and anecdotes which, on
      > occasion, have involved UFOs and apparent abductions. This area
      lies
      > between the 20th and 40th parallels the three points of the
      triangle
      > have come to be accepted as the east coast of Florida, Puerto Rico
      > and of course Bermuda. This notorious area of the ocean has been
      > given a number of names, The Devil's Triangle, The Graveyard of the
      > Atlantic etc…, but it is almost always referred to as "The Bermuda
      > Triangle".
      >
      > See: http://www.thewhyfiles.net/bermuda.htm
      > http://www.thewhyfiles.net
      >
      > Geoff Richardson

      MM:
      A highly-developed civilization sank beneath the ocean. This
      civilization is still there, on the ocean floor. It is not really
      physical, but subtle, or astral. It is very difficult to describe
      it, or to make it clearly understood. It is a subtle magnetism from
      it which has affected many, and is the cause of all those reported
      experiences.

      Many of the UFOs are also subtle. They (two subtle hierarchies) are
      probably much more familiar with one another, than we are with them,
      or vice versa. The UFO aliens have a separate hierarchy, however,
      from the civilization on the ocean floor. Aliens are usually strange-
      appearing species, most of them, anyway, while under the waves, they
      are humanoids.

      Michael Martin