Mystery, Myth or “Mythery”?

  • Geoff Richardson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2005
      The Bermuda Triangle - Mystery, Myth or "Mythery"?

      Since the early 1960's a triangular area of the Atlantic Ocean has
      been the source of many strange tails and anecdotes which, on
      occasion, have involved UFOs and apparent abductions. This area lies
      between the 20th and 40th parallels the three points of the triangle
      have come to be accepted as the east coast of Florida, Puerto Rico
      and of course Bermuda. This notorious area of the ocean has been
      given a number of names, The Devil's Triangle, The Graveyard of the
      Atlantic etc…, but it is almost always referred to as "The Bermuda
      Triangle".

      See: http://www.thewhyfiles.net/bermuda.htm
      http://www.thewhyfiles.net

      Geoff Richardson
    • Michael Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2005
        --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Geoff Richardson" <geoff@f...> wrote:

        > The Bermuda Triangle - Mystery, Myth or "Mythery"?
        >
        > Since the early 1960's a triangular area of the Atlantic Ocean has
        > been the source of many strange tails and anecdotes which, on
        > occasion, have involved UFOs and apparent abductions. This area
        lies
        > between the 20th and 40th parallels the three points of the
        triangle
        > have come to be accepted as the east coast of Florida, Puerto Rico
        > and of course Bermuda. This notorious area of the ocean has been
        > given a number of names, The Devil's Triangle, The Graveyard of the
        > Atlantic etc…, but it is almost always referred to as "The Bermuda
        > Triangle".
        >
        > See: http://www.thewhyfiles.net/bermuda.htm
        > http://www.thewhyfiles.net
        >
        > Geoff Richardson

        MM:
        A highly-developed civilization sank beneath the ocean. This
        civilization is still there, on the ocean floor. It is not really
        physical, but subtle, or astral. It is very difficult to describe
        it, or to make it clearly understood. It is a subtle magnetism from
        it which has affected many, and is the cause of all those reported
        experiences.

        Many of the UFOs are also subtle. They (two subtle hierarchies) are
        probably much more familiar with one another, than we are with them,
        or vice versa. The UFO aliens have a separate hierarchy, however,
        from the civilization on the ocean floor. Aliens are usually strange-
        appearing species, most of them, anyway, while under the waves, they
        are humanoids.

        Michael Martin