Re: [UFOnet] Claim inflames martian life debate

  • Peter Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2 5:19 AM
      Joe, it was stated in the below message that
      "Mars is either extremely geologically active, or harbouring colonies of
      microbial life. But many experts are not yet convinced.
      DUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
      It would take a mass landing of extraterestrials at all points of the globe
      to convince some of the "Old WISE scientists" that we are not alone in this
      Univers..ity........ Sometimes "OLD
      beliefs" die hard. Many younger type up and coming leaders in the science
      field are begining to take a stand against the old "shut up and lie, do as
      we say, keep the peace" attitudes of their teachers.

      It is becoming increasingly evident that Mars has had and still has life on
      it. Why lie about it ?
      Let's explore Mars, the Moon and all other near by planets and share all the
      findings with all of us. Of course caution needs to be observed by all
      means...but don't lie about any findings, after all we pay for all the
      studies in the first place, we are their Employer's.

      Johno

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3 4:43 PM
        --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Johnson" <johno@n...> wrote:
        > Joe, it was stated in the below message that
        > "Mars is either extremely geologically active, or harbouring
        colonies of
        > microbial life. But many experts are not yet convinced.
        > DUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
        > It would take a mass landing of extraterestrials at all points of
        the globe
        > to convince some of the "Old WISE scientists" that we are not alone
        in this
        > Univers..ity........ Sometimes "OLD
        > beliefs" die hard. Many younger type up and coming leaders in the
        science
        > field are begining to take a stand against the old "shut up and
        lie, do as
        > we say, keep the peace" attitudes of their teachers.
        >
        > It is becoming increasingly evident that Mars has had and still has
        life on
        > it. Why lie about it ?
        > Let's explore Mars, the Moon and all other near by planets and
        share all the
        > findings with all of us. Of course caution needs to be observed by
        all
        > means...but don't lie about any findings, after all we pay for all
        the
        > studies in the first place, we are their Employer's.
        >
        > Johno

        MM:
        I'd expect more, and more, evidence to be found. In my opinion, Mars
        used to be as lush, as the earth is now. The climate has become much
        colder and drier, so not as much life would be left there. The
        atmosphere of Mars has changed composition, too.

        Michael Martin

      • Peter Johnson
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 5 7:20 AM
          Right , but untill we actually start proding around in caves and really
          looking for life there...we are just wasting money. Why go to say the Sakara
          desert to find life on Earth...you know what I mean ?

          Peter
          > > Joe, it was stated in the below message that
          > > "Mars is either extremely geologically active, or harbouring
          > colonies of
          > > microbial life. But many experts are not yet convinced.
          > > DUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
          > > It would take a mass landing of extraterestrials at all points of
          > the globe
          > > to convince some of the "Old WISE scientists" that we are not alone
          > in this
          > > Univers..ity........ Sometimes "OLD
          > > beliefs" die hard. Many younger type up and coming leaders in the
          > science
          > > field are begining to take a stand against the old "shut up and
          > lie, do as
          > > we say, keep the peace" attitudes of their teachers.
          > >
          > > It is becoming increasingly evident that Mars has had and still has
          > life on
          > > it. Why lie about it ?
          > > Let's explore Mars, the Moon and all other near by planets and
          > share all the
          > > findings with all of us. Of course caution needs to be observed by
          > all
          > > means...but don't lie about any findings, after all we pay for all
          > the
          > > studies in the first place, we are their Employer's.
          > >
          > > Johno
          >
          > MM:
          > I'd expect more, and more, evidence to be found. In my opinion, Mars
          > used to be as lush, as the earth is now. The climate has become much
          > colder and drier, so not as much life would be left there. The
          > atmosphere of Mars has changed composition, too.
          >
          > Michael Martin

          ---
          Virus Database (VPS): 0509-5, 04/03/2005
          Tested on: 6/03/05 1:50:47 AM
        • Michael Martin
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 5 6:05 PM
            --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Johnson" <johno@n...> wrote:
            > Right , but untill we actually start proding around in caves and
            really
            > looking for life there...we are just wasting money. Why go to say
            the Sakara
            > desert to find life on Earth...you know what I mean ?
            >
            > Peter

            MM:
            Good point. That's a good suggestion. I'd suggest to visit the
            Cydonia region. I'm of the opinion, that we might find a lot of
            evidence there, perhaps buried in the dust, or inside those
            structures, which appear to be pyramids, or even a face. I think
            that face, although admittedly, seriously eroded, must have been
            constructed by intelligent beings.

            Michael Martin