HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Feb 28, 2005
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: February 28, 2005

      Jacksonville, Florida 1950 A Large Black Spot In The night Sky

      Date: 1950
      Time: After 9:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Round.

      Full Description of event/sighting: My sister and I were walking home one evening, cutting through Brentwood Park to reach our apartment. It was a beautiful starry sky. As I looked up at the stars. I noticed something very strange. There was a big black circle of sky in which no stars shone. It was a little south of directly overhead. I pointed it out to my sister, who said,"It must be clouds."

      Perfectly black and perfectly round? I didn't think so.

      I looked up again as we got closer to the building we lived in. What had been a large black spot the size of a medium pizza pan held overhead at arms length was now bigger than a large pizza pan and I could tell it was moving very slowly, very silently, headed south, in the direction of downtown Jacksonville -- as though toward the Riverside area.

      I never heard of another saucer sighting in the area.

      My sister is unsure what she saw that evening, but suspects it was a UFO.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ------------------------

      Near Finleyville, Pennsylvania Two Massive Football Size Objects

      Date: Summer 1954
      Time: 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 150
      Number of objects: 2
      Shape of objects: More football than cigar shaped.

      Full Description of event/sighting: I was 8 years old and in the company of both parents and an aunt and uncle. Motor trips into the country were frequent, so I must assume that the event occurred on a weekend. The area was not developed back then with malls and housing developments.

      We were inside a makeshift structure on an expanse of land, probably farm land, in which there were various vendors selling all manner of goods inside crude stall-like cubicles. My mother had purchased a necklace for me, when we returned outside and found dozens of people staring up at the bright blue sky full of fluffy white clouds. They seemed so close, that you could almost reach out and touch them. As a child, I would have no sense of distance from the ground.

      The two massive football size objects were rimless, windowless, seamless, and had no writing or any indication of a door. Both glowed with a strange neon-like orange glow, and one object was slightly in front of the other. I had never heard of UFOs and stared up with the same curiosity as anyone else. We stood that way a long time when the object in front, it seemed to be fading. Indeed, after a time, it had a ghost-like appearance, and the orange had muted. The object behind the first remained the same.

      I could begin to see the blue of the sky and white clouds in the outline of the first object. As we watched all trace of this physical object disappeared entirely from view, as though it had simply melted away.

      I knew, even then, without understanding physics, that material objects just don't disappear. The glowing object behind never altered in shape or position. My Uncle insisted that we leave, but I longed to stay on. I have no idea why it was important to stay, but I did not want to leave. The family crowded into the car and it started up normally. I climbed up on the back seat of the car and stared out the back window while on my knees until the orange glowing light became more and more distant and the twilight descended. We must have viewed these objects a long time, because it had been bright and warm when we first stepped outside of the structure, and by the time we traveled down the road some distance, the purple hues of evening were collecting. There were no street lights or lamp posts on highways back then, so I could see, the area being expansive, empty and flat, that tiny glow in the sky until that was all there was left.

      Long after, years after, this sighting always haunted me. How might anything material and as truly massive as what I witnessed simply disappear? And more than that, what happened to those who stayed to watch the second object? Did I miss anything?? Why with the innocence of a child did I truly long to remain? I am not a UFO researcher as a result of the experience or have any profound knowledge, but I think I may have watched something traveling through dimensions, which was why it slowly disappeared without moving an inch. And I wonder who remembers this incident. Where there other children there that day who are haunted by this experience as I am. Are any adults, elderly thought they may be, alive to talk about it? And do any of them know, what I may never know, because my family drove away?

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      ---------------------------

      SW Calgary, Alberta Three Witnesses To A Solid White Triangle

      Date: August 2, 1972
      Time: 0315

      Number of witnesses: 3
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Triangle.

      Full Description of event/sighting: This was a solid white triangle appearing out of the south. With a steady speed, it proceeded northward. The base of the triangle was the leading edge. It came to a full stop directly over us. It was stationary for about 5 seconds. It rotated 90 degrees to the left (now facing the west). Stopped again for about 5 seconds. Then it proceeded directly to the west.

      As this was roughly 33 years ago, some details I no longer recall (i.e., precisely where and when in the sky it appeared and disappeared.

      There was no sound. The color was solid white. Against the night sky, I would compare the base of the triangle to be nearly the same as the diameter of the full moon. The height of the triangle was about a quarter to maybe a third of the length of the triangle.

      I called the Calgary Planetarium the next day or so to report it. They sent out to my home a Mr. Allen. A gentleman in his late 50s or early 60s. He took our statements, and indicated a similar object was seen in other locations in Calgary at different times. Once a 9:00 p.m., another at 10:00 p.m., then finally ours at 3:15 a.m.

      At the conclusion of the report, Mr. Allen said he would get back to us with any additional information. I have not heard from him.

      I am interested to know of others with a similar experience, or of any database that may have my original report in it.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      ------------------------

      Crailsheim, Germany U.S. Army Service Personal Have A Unexplained Experience

      Date: May or June 1980
      Time: Evening

      HBCC UFO Research is asking that if any service personal who were serving at the Crailsheim, Germany Army Base, and may have any information as to what may have taken place there regarding the servicemen who was stationed there, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you. Also I would like to ask if any service personal had any unusual sightings in or around the base would they please contact me. All personal information will be kept confidential. Thank you.

      Message: In May or June of 1980 I was stationed in Crailsheim, Germany. One evening an Army buddy and me where given a ride out to a lake (approx 6 miles from town). There was suppose to be a large party out there.

      When we arrived there were probably thirty or forty people, drinking and smoking hash, around a dying bonfire. My buddy and I had one beer each and decided to leave the lame party, and head back to town.

      After walking about two miles we left the small paved road we were on and started across a field with two foot high grass. Soon I realized my buddy wasn't beside me. I started back through the now bent grass, until I came upon my friend laying on his back.

      Worried, I ran over and looked down at him. Being from Minnesota, he looked as though he were laying in fresh snow, making snow angels.

      At this point I figure someone from the bonfire either slipped him some drugs, or he is playing some, uncharacteristic, game. I'm start getting upset because all I want is to get back to town before the bars close.

      I tell him to get up, so we can get back to town. He lays there looking up at me saying " you gotta see this". He says this a few times when I suddenly realize, he's not looking up at me. But rather up past me.

      The last thing I remember is turning my head to look up and then slowly spiraling to the ground.

      The next thing I remember is waking up walking, and I mean literally, one foot coming down in front of the other on the pavement (walking trail I believe).

      At first I was disoriented and didn't know where I was. Soon I got my bearings and realized I was a half mile out of Crailsheim.

      I figure it was three miles from the field to where I, I guess came to.

      My buddy and I never spoke about that night, actually we very seldom spoke to each other after that night. We both left Germany in early within two months of that night (early July).

      I left Germany almost twenty-five years ago. The first twenty-two years I rarely thought of that night, but the last three, almost daily.

      The people I have told this story to have tried to explain it as some drug induced, or some sexual experience that has been blocked by my subconscious. I have too much awareness for those explanations.

      I'd like to know if there has been any similar stories related to that area of Germany in that time period. Thanks.

      Additional Information:

      Hi Brian

      Thanks for your quick response. I wish I could tell you that I turned and looked up into the belly of the mother ship, or that I saw even a flicker of a light in the night sky. But. unfortunately what I mentioned earlier is all I remember. As far as my buddy at the time, I haven't spoken to him since about two weeks after that night. I would like to also state that I have never, before or after that evening, blacked -out. Which makes what happened twenty-five years ago frustrating as hell.

      It's hard for me to articulate the almost emotional numbness, until recently, I've felt towards that evening. When I would tell friends and family about it, they would say that it was very strange, while I would blow it off to maybe being overly tired that night.

      There is one more thing that I remember. It's actually a feeling. I felt as though the U.S Army (which if I failed to mention, I served 6 years in) was looking out for me. Almost in an overly protective way. As an example; lets just say there were thing I did in my last two months in Germany I am not proud of.

      Let me preface this next part by saying that I was a good soldier. I had planned to be a lifer. The following I have never spoken to anyone about.

      One evening about a week after my night in the field, my platoon ( about twenty-five of us) were guarding an ammo site about twenty miles outside Crailsheim. On about the tenth night, of a two weeks assignment, I remember thinking that I had had enough of the Army. There was no big event that drove me to this realization. I had just had enough.( to this day I don't know where that thought came from) I walked out of the barracks, and along with another soldier I had told my plan to, climbed over the fence and left. I spent three days with an on again off again girlfriend.

      When I met my platoon back at Crailsheim nothing was said by my platoon Sgt. or company commander. Everyone knew I was AWOL, it was no secret. but none of my superiors would mention it. The soldier I jumped the fence with, was only gone two hours before he went back to the ammo site. He was court marshaled. My last night in Crailsheim, my platoon Sgt came up to me at the NCO club. He said "Someone must really like you". I knew he was talking about the night I left the ammo site. I also know there was something else he wanted to say, but he never said it.

      There were also times after that night in the field that I felt I was being watched. But nothing I can point to and say, one night I saw something hiding behind a tree.

      Anyways, I came back to the States where I re-enlisted and served three years of honorable service filled with awards and commendations. (I taught basic training in Fort Bliss, Texas) I was suppose to go to Fort Lewis,Wa, but I was reassigned to Texas. Forty miles from White Sands. Hmmm. My life in the military could go on for hundreds of pages, but I wouldn't do that to you.

      So thanks for your time. And no, I don't recall any strange experience from my time in, TX and N.M.

      Today was the first time I've been to your site. I like it. Keep up the good work.

      PS I'm believe firmly that we make our own choices and that no one can makes us do what we don't want, but I'll always feel guilty for the young soldier that climbed that fence with me.

      Thank you to the fellow for the interesting story.

      ---------------------------

      Powell River, British Columbia Bright Blue Fireball Sighting

      Date: July 29, 2002
      Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m

      Message: I saw a fireball on July 29/2002 passing over Texada Island travelling north. This was not something falling from the sky, it seemed to follow the horizon travelling faster than an airplane. It was bright blue in color, and by its trajectory, I figured it would have landed in the ocean near Lund. I was surprised to see your article of people in Sayward sighting this same fireball so far north of here (Powell River).

      Additional Information Below:

      Hi again

      To clarify, I am in Powell River, and my house looks out to the west across the Straight of Georgia to the Vancouver Island community of Courtenay and Comox, with Texada Island (northern tip) approx. 1/4 of the way out. It was about 11:30 p.m. when my wife and I were watching T.V. I glanced out the window and saw a bright blue ball of light to the south-west travelling north along the horizon over Texada island. Yes, the blue fireball had a tail with a greenish tinge. I called my wife (name removed) to look out the window as the object proceeded north. We were able to watch for maybe 10 to 15
      seconds. There were no aircraft in the area that we were aware of. It was a very clear night.

      Thank you to the witness for this report.

      ---------------------------

      Revelstoke, B.C. Oval With Flashing Lights

      Date: 2003
      Time: 5:30 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Oval

      Full Description of event/sighting: In a mini van in a parking lot, my daughter noticed a flat oval shaped object with about 5 or 6 flashing lights on it. I noticed it too, and followed it along the horizon for about 5-10 seconds, and then it disappeared behind the tree line. We tried following it down Main St. but it appeared to have vanished. After a year and a half my daughter and myself were in separate rooms, and drew identical objects in front of friends, this all without rehearsed stories. I have read of similar sightings in the same area in B.C. If anyone has similar sightings please let me know!

      Thank you to the witness for this report.

      ------------------------

      Christchurch, New Zealand Bright Light Shoots Upwards

      Date: February 18, 2005
      Time: 9:45 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Bright light disappearing upwards.

      HBCC UFO Research Note: The names used in this report have been changed, they are not the people's real name.

      Full Description of event/sighting: I was scanning the night sky, as I so often do, marveling at the line up of stars in the sky. I was so mesmerized by what I was looking at in the heavens above. Believing that I was looking at something very special in the sky that night, the planets Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune were all in a zig zag lineup. I was looking toward north, Neptune being the farthest to the north at the end of the line from where I was standing, and Mars being directly above. The time was 9: 45 p.m., Friday evening,18th February, 2005. I then went to get my neighbors to verify my observation of the stars. Ann and Dave, a female and a male. We headed to the backyard, to the observation spot, Dave was leading the way through a very narrow gateway, we sort of had to go sideways through the gate one at a time. As I followed Dave through I started to stand upright to point to the sky, when all of a sudden as I pointed skywards there was this bright light straight above me and Ann.

      I yelled out "what is that"? The problem is Ann saw it first, or more or less the same time as I did. Dave missed it, but I know Ann definitely saw it. I was still looking up at this bright light with Ann when it disappeared skywards at a unbelievable speed. This light was different than any other light I have ever experienced before. Ann could not accept what happened before her very eyes that night, she is in a state of denial. The light went upwards at speed and flashed out at the same time.

      There was no noise or sound. There was some loose and broken cloud high in the sky that night drifting very slowly, but I cannot remember to which direction. We kept looking that night, but there was nothing more to see.

      Additional Information:

      Kia Ora, Brian -Thanks for your response. This sighting was very short, only a few seconds. When I first saw this indifferent light and once I was through the gate, my right side was nearest Ann as she was halfway through the gateway, I'm sure we both saw this light spontaneously, or only a half a second apart, and I did look at her face for a reaction, she was wide eyed, open mouthed and in a state of wonderment with no words uttered. I had to ask Ann 3/4 times, what did she think she saw? She did not answer straight away.

      The light disappeared at a rate of knots upward, I know it went upwards, because there was no sideway light movement. I couldn't see any shape what-so-ever, but I did try desperately, scanning the heights for a shape or size during this brief sighting. The light went out with a flash, it had moved upwards just before it flashed out. When it went out it was sort of spectacular, real bright yellow center with the edges of the light, hard to describe, and seemed to have cast no shadow from the light what ever. Once there was no light - it was gone.

      I quickly focused my attention on Ann. What do you recon Ann, what do you think you saw ? Obviously, she said it was a plane, but I know that's not true, and so does she. We spent the next 20 - 25 minutes looking for airplanes. Nothing! Then a short while later a small plane flew above us, red light flashing. Ann then remarked, there I told you. I know what I saw that night, and it isn't what she says.

      There was no tail or trail.
      The light was constantly bright during this sighting.
      The whole duration may have been only 5 - 7 seconds.
      Aircraft were visible in the air after about 25 - 30 minutes.
      This sighting was observed about 2km east of Christchurch City, 10 km further east is the South Pacific Ocean.

      The International Airport is about 12 - 15km West of the City. American planes use this airport as a last stop before Scot Base in the Antarctica, South Pole. There is a huge dome built up on the hills Southeast of this City which I believe is an American Radar director\detector or what ever for their South Pole flights.

      The Military Base, Burnham, is about 35km south of the International Airport. The light was stationary when I first spotted it - when it moved upwards - it was gone. It had one enormous speed.

      Without a guess, it was at a great height. Higher than the local flight pathways. I've lived here for many years, and the planes fly over my place every day when approaching the airport to land in the prominent local southerly/southwest/westerly winds.

      Thank you to the witness for their report.

      -----------------------

      Sumner-Puyallup, Washington Strange Flashing Star-Like Object

      Date: February 23, 2005
      Time: 10:03 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 2
      Shape of objects: Flashing 'star'-like.

      Upstairs looking out my bathroom window with the binoculars. Within a minute or so, I noticed a flashing 'star' above the tree line of North Hill Puyallup. As I watched it, it flashed red, blue and white, maybe green once in awhile. It resembled a star except that it was very low in the sky, much lower than airplanes (Sea-Tac International Airport and Auburn Airport are near the vicinity). I wasn't sure if it was moving so I braced myself against the side of the window. It slowly began to move to the right. I could tell it was by counting the tree tops, after it moved over the 5th tree, it either lowered or else it was moving further away than I thought and began flashing mainly red and white and the white was extremely bright. I lowered the binoculars and noticed that I could not see it without them. I decided to scan the skies above the light and seen two airplanes or else they were two of the 'helicopters' or some type of aircraft we've been seeing a lot of for a few months.

      These usually flash red and green with a white light -like a headlight in the center and the colored lights are one at either side as if on wings, (these crafts are seen every night in this area and they do not make any noise that I can think of - they fly very low at times but one cannot make out a shape. One night two of them were so low that I thought for an instant that they were street lights and when one of them left the area, it was flying below the roof tops of the businesses across the street from my house!) Anyway, the two airplanes were high above the flashing star and seemed to criss-cross, they were both in the flight path (going opposite directions). This is when I noticed another very bright flashing light closer to me which was just below the flight path and flashing mainly red and white. It began jerking back and forth quickly for about 4 seconds and then quickly began to move off to the right, past the cell tower across the street from my house heading for Auburn. I checked back for the first 'star' and it was still flashing mainly white very far off. By this time, it was about 10:08 p.m., that's when I went downstairs to write this report. There has been so much going on in this area (Sumner) for months and we have some pretty incredible video footage shot a few weeks ago out my bedroom window, looking towards the football field. Actually, we have quite a few stories and good video of at least four sightings.

      ---------------------

      Whitby, Ontario Three White Lights With Another Red One

      Date: February 24, 2005
      Time: Approx: 6:50 p.m.

      Hi Brian,

      Tonight, driving home from the west on the 401 (Feb.24, 2005 at approx. 6:50 p.m.) on this "full moon" night, there it was! I observed three white lights with a single red light in the center of the craft, it was hovering over slightly northeast east of my position, I'm going to guess it was "triangular". This hovering craft, was definitely over Whitby, as I watched it while driving towards to the east.My distance from the object was about 4 miles approx.and at a altitude of 2000-3000 ft.As I drew closer to it, it started to move off over the east of Whitby and over Oshawa,Ontario. This one is a new one, could it have been military? It was definitely not a helicopter, it was way too long, not to mention the lighting sequence. The red light seem to be rotating. I flashed my headlights on and off twice, while driving. It appeared to flash back, but not brightly, there was a difference in its lighting tone. After that happened as I drew closer to it, that's when it started to move off. Now, other people must have seen this one. Maybe, this report on this sighting may be the first and may well not be the last. Other witnesses over Whitby and Oshawa, should report this. I'm sure if anybody had seen it they were dumb stricken.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ------------------

      Kelseyville, California Flashes And A Humming Sound

      Date: February 25, 2005
      Time: 3:30 a.m.

      Location of Sighting: From my bedroom window.
      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: ?
      Shape of objects: It was bright flashes of light and humming sounds.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Hello Brian, Last night a strange thing happened. Remember how I've been telling you of the air traffic over my area late at night, well it all started around 2:00 in the morning "lots" of air traffic, so much that it woke me from my sleep! It was dense fog last night so I couldn't see anything. I was sitting up listening to the noises and my husband then woke up to see what was the matter with me. I said can you hear all the air traffic, it woke me from dead sleep! He then stuck his head out the window and said "wow", you should hear this from the outside. Me of course being half asleep and a little freaked out didn't want too.

      He said are you scared? Well hell yes I'm scared, I don't know what that commotion is about! Then when it got quite for a bit I could hear the faint sound of humming. I sat there quite listening for a bit then I finally asked my husband if he could hear it. He said yes the humming noise, and I said good I'm not hearing things, and it got louder. He thought it may have been over our house, I think it sounded a little more distant than over the house but close by. I finally worked the courage to take a peak out the window and I saw two bright flashes of light. It was like lightning flashes without the thunder. It was so bright I could see all around my house on the outside, it was sooooo weird! I told him what I saw and him being almost completely passed out didn't really give it much thought. As for me I didn't get much sleep last night, matter a fact I have no idea what time I finally gave in and fell asleep. The humming sound stayed until about 10 minutes more after I saw the flashes, then I heard it no more, along with all the traffic noises. I just thought I would share that occurrence with you I really wish I could have seen what made those flashes! As always I shall keep you posted on anything and everything!

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      --------------------

      Vancouver, B.C. Witnesses Reports Up To 17 Lights

      Date: February 26, 2005
      Time: Continued for a period of time.

      Hi Brian

      They are still there! Two bright red lights spaced a fair distance apart and a cluster of white, orange and red lights together in formation and another three light red lights in a straight line and beside them, a lone light orange off to the side a fair distance but at the same level as all the rest.

      They keep disappearing and reappearing. The cluster eventually got smaller and smaller. Then they disappeared.

      Then the two red lights disappeared about 30 seconds later.

      Then we looked at the other side and every one of them were gone. Next thing we knew, the sky where they were was covered in what looked like fog. Then the fog disappeared.

      Still nothing. Waited about 1 1/2 - 2 minutes and the two bright red lights came back but slightly over to the west more and the cluster reappeared as only four.

      We've got footage! It's freezing out there and we are so pumped up that it's kind shaky. There is clear footage though too. We are finding another tape because they are still there. And I'm pretty sure were seeing some major amounts of contrails. Well, I will give you a full story later. I'm going back outside to set up a better system for the camera. Talk to you soon!

      Thank you to the witness for their report.

      --------------------------

      Vancouver, B.C. Numerous Lights Light Up The Night Sky

      Date: February 26, 2005
      Time: Around 7:30 p.m.

      HBCC UFO Research Note: After receiving a few reports on the sighting over Vancouver, closer to the Vancouver International Airport I decided to make some telephone calls to see if any others were filing a report to the authorities. I called the Richmond Detachment of the RCMP and they did take one call over the lights observed in the area. I am still looking into the event.

      Hi Brian!

      It is now 11:04 p.m. We have been watching them since about 7:30 p.m. We called the Vancouver Airport, but the girl there, I think she thought I was crazy or something. She totally dismissed me. Told me no one has seen anything.

      I just watched them all disappear again. And now there is alot of cloud cover in that area. But the rest of the sky is totally clear. I got some real close-up footage of the two bright red lights and they seem to be spinning very fast. The footage is amazing. With the naked eye, they look to be staying in one place but with a close-up of the video camera, they were moving around and the ball of light was changing (getting bigger, then smaller, then swirling around and poof!, disappearing and then reappearing in an instant. I can't believe what we have just seen. I called my two best friends over and they watch them till they had to go home and go to bed. We are all awestruck. One of them doesn't believe in UFOs at all. She is very perplexed right now and she has footage with her video camera too.

      The cluster also got bigger and smaller again too. First there was 3, then 8, then 15, then 17. All in a manner of seconds. It was really freaky. About 45 - 60 minutes later, they all started disappeared the same way they appeared (a few at a time).

      Will check back with you soon. They are still gone. It is 11:18 p.m..

      Take Care

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      -----------------

      Langdale, B. C. Unusual Object Observed From The BC Ferry Terminal

      Date: February 26, 2005
      Time: 9:55 a.m.

      A fellow telephoned me on Sunday, February 27, 2005 to report a sighting of a strange object he witnessed on February 26, 2005 at 9:55 a.m. He was in the parking lot at Langdale which is the BC Ferry Terminal. He was waiting for his wife to arrive as she was traveling back home from Vancouver, B.C. While standing in the parking lot with his back turned toward the ocean the man glanced up and saw two elongated, shiny silver objects and in the center of the two he was able to see a fuzzy grayish patch. As he followed the object with his eyes, it made a shape 45 degree turn where the two elongated objects turned into a circular shape thing as he put it. After the turn it quickly became just a point of light and quickly vanished in about two seconds. The altitude of the object was approximately 8,000 feet and no sound was heard what so ever coming from the object.

      Thinking at first it might have been an aircraft, he ruled this out due to not seeing a tail or wings on it, or any other features one would see on an normal aircraft. The witness "guessed" it may have been about 70 to 80 feet in length. After the event was over he turned to other people who were there, asking if they happened to see the object, but no others did.

      It was clear out at the time of the sighting, not a cloud in the sky.

      Thank you to the witness for this report.

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

      ---------------------

      Books

      UFO Defense Tactics: Weather Shield to Chemtrails - By: Johnstone, A. K

      Dr. Johnstone's book was selected by The Anomalous Book List, as one of the ten best UFO books of 2002.
      Description: The existence of UFOs is a phenomenon that intrigues and captivates, yet it generates more skepticism than acceptance. Witnesses of unconventional craft are often disbelieved and even ridiculed. Belief in the existence of UFOs is obviously not yet mainstream, but that may one day change. Over the past few decades, reports of UFO sightings have dramatically increased in North America. Further, these sightings have been observed to be more blatant and even menacing. Some reports even imply that these craft are monitoring our planet.

      Interestingly, many of these sightings have taken place over military bases. In UFO Weather Shield, A.K. Johnstone, PhD., explores the details of numerous sightings from a scientific viewpoint, including descriptions of craft, luminous sheaths and fireballs. So what, if anything, is the United States government doing about it? Johnstone suggests that military and government agencies have the ability to manipulate weather electromagnetically and with chemtrails to deter unconventional craft. This hypothesis also explains erratic changes in the weather in the last few years. Is the government creating a weather shield to deter UFOs from entering the earth�s atmosphere? Take a look at the evidence.

      To purchase the book, please visit: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1934

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5, 2006
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        -------

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        -------

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        -------

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        ------

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        -------

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        ------

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !

        The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709

        Thank you and take care.

        Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

        HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.