Need A Bit Of A Hand

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28 4:10 PM
      Hi List

      I hope Joe might be on this list, I believe he is. He asked me about a report I received, the case is one that took place over North London, UK. For some reason I have done something with his email and for the life of my I cannot find him. This of course is about a UFO case he wanted to look into. So Joe would you please be kind enough to get back to me, so I can give you some information.

      Thank you

      Brian

      HBCC UFO

    • Joe McGonagle