My Email To Peter Jennings

  • antigray@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2005
      Hi Mr. Jennings,
      If you want the complete story about who the visiting aliens are, what they
      are doing here, and why the government HAS to keep it all secret, check out all
      the pages on my website at:
      http://antigray.tripod.com/

      My book that covers it all is available at:
      http://www.booklocker.com/books/1417.html
      History of alien interference with humanity, and a beneficial solution.

      Barnes &Noble:
      http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=yH7TzuyAca&
      isbn=1591133580&itm=1

      My take on "UFOs - Seeing Is Believing," is that the main thrust of the show
      seemed to be touting that people were "believing," almost in the religious
      sense, like the witnesses are believing something and going off the deep end
      because they have misidentified it. The good thing about the show was the highly
      credible military and police UFO witnesses. Unfortunately the same old
      "believers versus skeptics" name calling that has been going on for 50 years reared
      its ugly head. At least it will make the public think about it all a little bit.
      But then the show featured a scientist who came on and said science does not
      accept proof from eyewitnesses! The military eyewitnesses and Dr. Hynek are
      professionals who don't mistake planets for fast moving alien craft. There is
      also physical evidence from UFOs that can be scientifically measured. The gist
      of what the skepi-scientist was saying was that if any evidence was observed by
      civilians it meant nothing. What the show did not mention is that there has
      been tons of physical evidence generated by UFO landings and alien abductions.
      The ground that UFOs were observed to have landed on usually shows anomalous
      characteristics for example, many of which were SCIENTIFICALLY EXAMINED by Dr.
      J. Allen Hynek himself, a scientist with an impeccable reputation who was PAID
      by the government to debunk the evidence. Being a good scientist, he found
      evidence he could not debunk because it was valid evidence that something
      extraordinary had occurred.

      Check it out:

      Physical Trace Cases
      Physical trace reports were labeled Close Encounters of the Second Kind
      (CE-II) by J.Allen Hynek and involve instances where there was a physical
      interaction between the UFO and its environment. Usually these involve a
      landing
      trace, such as depressed grass or soil, but also burned or broken vegetation,
      residues, and more exotic traces. There are at least somewhere between 3,500
      and
      5,000 UFO physical trace cases.
      Read these cases at:
      http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/physicaltracecases.htm

      Then there is the physical evidence recovered from abductees such as alien
      implants. They were removed by Dr Roger Leir, another man of science.
      http://alienscalpel.com/

      Typical example:
      http://www.alienscalpel.com/roger/p4.html

      Will other scientists now disparage the scientific investigations of these
      good scientists to protect their rinky dink jobs which will become outmoded?
      No
      point in clinging to buggy whip science when we already have Faster Than
      Light (FTL) travel accomplished, huh? Oh, yes, that information comes from Ben
      Rich, engineer extraordinaire and head of Lockheed's Skunkworks.
      Check it out:

      ET Vehicles and Time Travel Technology by Linda Moulton Howe

      March 26, 2004 Lancaster, California -
      Twenty-one years ago on April 9, 1983, I was at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque,
      New Mexico, interviewing an Air Force Office of Special Investigations Agent
      named Richard C. Doty. I was working on a documentary special for Home Box
      Office entitled, UFOs: The E.T. Factor. During that meeting, Richard Doty
      handed
      me several typed pages as he said, "My superiors have asked me to show this
      you. You can read the document and ask me questions, but you can't take
      notes." The top page said in all capitols centered on the page:

      BRIEFING PAPER FOR THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
      ON THE SUBJECT OF UNIDENTIFIED AERIAL VEHICLES (UAVs)

      The paper summarized more than half a dozen crash retrievals of what were
      referred to as "extraterrestrial" aerial vehicles from a variety of locations
      in
      New Mexico, Arizona and even the nation of Mexico. The paper also referred to
      extraterrestrial entities, both dead and alive, retrieved from those crashed
      aerial vehicles and specified two kinds: small, grey beings and another kind
      simply referred to as "The Talls" in the briefing paper. When I asked Doty if
      the "Talls" were the blond types also known as "Nordics," he said yes.
      The last page of the briefing paper had a list of projects that included
      Project Aquarius. Aquarius was described as an effort to study all
      extraterrestrial technology, to try to back engineer it and apply what was
      learned to America's own space program. While I was trying to produce that
      Home Box Office special, I was told by a number of sources that the retrieved
      extraterrestrial craft were controlled by the minds of the ET pilots through
      head and hand devices.
      I was also told that the craft were not assembled the way we do airplanes
      with metal sheeting and rivets. The solid silver disks were said to be grown
      as
      we would a crystal from solution. Further, I was told our government had
      retrieved one or more ET devices which "capture time and play it back." When
      said, "Isn't that what we do when we film or videotape?" Doty said, "No, it's
      my
      understanding that the ET technology literally can replay back segments of
      time
      lines." I was also told that the ETs could travel in time.

      Now, twenty-one years after that Kirtland AFB meeting, I and several others
      from a variety of backgrounds are meeting at the Hilton Washington Hotel in
      Gaithersburg, Maryland for the First Exopolitics X-Conference about
      testimonies
      and evidence that indicate one or more non-human intelligences interact with
      Earth life, past and present.
      I will be speaking about the U. S. government's strict policy of denial about
      all extraterrestrial matters in the interest of national security a policy
      with punishment to back it up since at least the Truman Administration. I
      will
      also be presenting a workshop about the extraordinary layered bismuth and
      magnesium metal pieces that Art Bell and I first discussed on Coast to Coast
      AM
      radio back in 1996 which allegedly came from the bottom of a wedge-shaped
      craft
      -not a disk - retrieved on the northern White Sands Missile Range northwest
      of
      Roswell in 1947.
      One of the biggest questions is how successful have American efforts to
      back-engineer extraterrestrial technologies been? The speaker who will
      address
      that question at the X-Conference is William Hamilton, Executive Director of
      Skywatch International, who works full time as a computer programmer analyst
      at
      the University of California Los Angeles. Bill has devoted his private time
      over
      the past several years to accumulating testimonies from half a dozen
      engineers
      and other scientists about back engineering efforts, both of physical
      aircraft design and what are called "biomorphing technologies."

      An important source for some of this information was Ben Rich, head of
      Lockheed Corporation's famous "Skunk Works" for 16 years which concentrated
      on
      research and development of Top Secret special projects concerning aerial
      craft
      such as the F-117A and other advanced technologies.

      MIND CONTROLLED ET CRAFT &ET TIME TRAVEL TECHNOLOGY

      Interview:
      Bill Hamilton, Computer Programmer Analyst, University of California-Los
      Angeles, and Executive Director of Skywatch, Lancaster, California: "He (Ben
      Rich) was showing slides and the last slide he showed looked like a black
      disk
      coming up from the Earth and going into space. And at that point, he said to
      the
      audience: 'We now have the technology to take ET home.' That's quite a
      statement. A person sitting there who heard this was Jan Hartzan. He is a
      senior
      project manager at Boeing. He's also a graduate of the UCLA School of
      Engineering. And he's also Director of MUFON Orange County over here in
      California.
      I thought that was significant because it definitely confirms that
      reverse-engineering (has occurred) I mean, when you take Ben Rich's statement
      and his character, his background, it is nearly unassailable.

      WAS HE PHYSICALLY ALLOWED TO SEE AND ENTER AN ET CRAFT AT AREA 51?

      No, but he did make the statements that the (extraterrestrial craft) were
      real, and positive statements that we had that technology now could only mean
      that he was so involved that he had to have firsthand hands-on type of
      experience. Why else would he make such statements?

      IS THERE ANYTHING THAT IS HARDER THAT WOULD ASSOCIATE HIM HAVING FIRSTHAND
      EXPERIENCE WITH EXTRATERRESTRIAL TECHNOLOGY?

      Just statements that he made to the engineers. For instance, they discovered
      that one of their equations was wrong and it was corrected, that we could
      travel at extremely high rates of speed to the stars and that was not a
      barrier.

      Statements like this where would those statements (come from?) He is basing
      those statements on technology that he knows was developed.

      THE IMPLICATION WAS THAT OUR GOVERNMENT ACTIVELY HAD ALREADY IN OPERATION
      CRAFT FROM SOME PLACE ELSE AND THAT WE WERE GOING TO THIS SOME PLACE ELSE?

      He didn't actually say we were going. He said we have the capacity to go.
      Why wouldn't we?

      IN BILL UHOUSE'S STORY, HE WAS ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN BACK-ENGINEERING OF
      SOMETHING IN THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTEXT, RIGHT?

      Yes, he was involved in the simulators. The simulators were built according
      to Bill Uhouse so that our pilots could learn how to fly these craft. They
      are
      not jet aircraft.

      Mind Controlled ET Craft

      WHEN BILL UHOUSE TALKED WITH YOU ABOUT BEING INVOLVED IN SIMULATORS TO TEACH
      HUMANS HOW TO FLY EXTRATERRESTRIAL CRAFT, WHAT EXACTLY DID HE SAY HE WAS
      DEALING WITH IN SIMULATIONS?

      We cannot use the methods that the extraterrestrials use to control their
      craft because they do a mind/body interface with the craft. But installing
      our
      own means, our own avionics, that our pilots trained on our own avionics,
      would
      be able to control the flight of these craft.

      NOT WITH THOSE BANDS AROUND THEIR HEADS THAT COL. CORSO AND OTHERS HAVE
      DESCRIBED, BUT SOME ADAPTATION OF LITERAL ET TECHNOLOGY?

      Yes, and in fact, I think they did try the headbands as far as picking up
      the brain waves of the pilots and amplifying those.

      WHAT HAPPENED?

      I believe that what happened that they have learned that the pilots could
      not control their thinking processes, could not control their intentions the
      way

      the ETs could. Therefore, it was not a very reliable method for them to use.

      Does American Government Have ET Time Travel Technology?

      WHAT IS THE MOST SHOCKING OR ASTONISHING THING THAT YOU HAVE HEARD FROM
      PEOPLE WORKING ON BACK ENGINEERING EXTRATERRESTRIAL TECHNOLOGY?

      That we have time machines, in secret. But see, that is not something I can
      verify. I mean, it's testimony and I try to listen for similar testimony,
      right, from independent sources. But it's like that's what we are left with.
      It's like when somebody gives testimony that they have sighted a UFO. We have
      testimony. If we have some documents, maybe we have gone a little further.

      BUT TIME MACHINES WOULD BE PURELY SOME ONE ELSE'S TECHNOLOGY, NOT HUMAN MADE?

      The person who related this information, a physicist, related that
      information went to repair one of the time machines. And he knew somewhat how
      it
      worked. He did not know how it was developed, or where it came from, or the
      source of the engineering, or whether it was reverse-engineered, or anything
      like
      that.

      IF WE ARE DEALING WITH TIME AND WE HAVE PROPULSION SYSTEMS THAT CAN GET US TO
      OTHER SOLAR SYSTEMS, AS BEN RICH IMPLIED, WHY DO YOU THINK THAT THE
      GOVERNMENT IS STILL KEEPING EVERYBODY IN THE DARK?

      I may know why, but I can't say. Again, it's one of those conundrums. I
      mean, the answer makes sense to me. I cannot verify it as the truth. It's
      like
      this: if I were to get in front of a large audience and ask, 'Would you
      recognize the truth if I told you?' Of course, if it is something very
      strange, I don't
      think they would. There is no way that I could let's say for a minute that I
      was an insider and I was to disclose the truth about what is going on that
      anybody would have any means of immediately verifying it just on my words
      alone.

      So, that's the conundrum."
      http://www.etfriends.com/conference/addinfo/howe.html
      =====================================
      Mr. Jennings, did you know that if you or your staff had dug a little deeper,
      you could have proved the Roswell UFO crash did happen just from the photos
      you had in hand on the show? The famous series of photos of General Ramey at
      the press conference bending over debris from a weather balloon and saying that
      is what really crashed is the key. The 1947 photos were taken with an old
      Graflex press camera that used large photographic plates to capture the photo
      images. Two teams of professional researchers 3 years ago got the original photos
      and negatives from the Ft. Worth, Texas newspaper's archives. The researchers
      used computer enhancement to zoom in on the telegram that Gen. Ramey was
      holding in his hand. I have those photos in my book including the text of the
      telegram. The telegram was from the Pentagon and it was detailed orders telling
      what was to be done with the saucer debris and the alien bodies they had
      recovered. I have the zoomed in picture of the telegram in my book and all of the
      reconstructed text:
      "Warning" by Art Greenfield
      ISBN: 1-59113-358-0
      Copyright © 2004 by Art Greenfield
      All rights reserved
      Order it at:
      http://www.booklocker.com/books/1417.html
      You can order the ebook version of the book and download it immediately onto
      your computer and see the telegram text and photos.
      Mr. Jennings, you had the smoking gun right under your nose and never knew
      it. If you had only asked Art Bell where was the proof of Roswell, you could
      have found out about the "smoking telegram." The researchers revealed all of the
      information about that telegram on Art Bell's show.

      If you have any questions please ask. Do you think your audience can handle
      the truth? Also check out Grant Cameron's Presidential UFO site (See below).
      Sincrely,
      Art Greenfield
      antigray@...

      Note:
      We already had a presidential candidate who promised to reveal everything to
      the public that the government knew about UFOs and aliens if he got elected.
      It was Jimmy Carter. Once he was elected president, he was not allowed to say a
      word about the subject to the public. I know. I was personally involved in
      bringing out on the Larry King Live Show just what President Carter HAD
      privately told someone he trusted.

      Here is what happened. I was written up in Filer's Files about it:

      PRESIDENT CARTER TELLS SHIRLEY MACLAINE ABOUT UFOs
      Donald Ratsch writes, according to a Larry King Show, Shirley Maclaine
      revealed that former President Carter told her about UFO crashes and alien bodies.
      The transcript of this exchange started with a caller from Cocoa, Florida.
      Larry King says, “Cocoa Florida with Shirley Maclaine, hello." Caller responds,
      "Hello, Good evening Larry and Shirley, About two weeks ago, Nicholas Cage was
      on the Letterman Show and said Shirley had told him that President Carter had
      told her he had seen recovered alien spacecraft and aliens in a hanger. Can you
      tell me exactly what President Carter said?" Shirley Maclaine replied, "He
      didn't tell me that, but he told me many times that when I first wrote "Out On A
      Limb" that he would support me, that it was true, that there were crafts,
      that he believed there were occupants, why should we be the only people in the
      universe. He wanted to shine the sunshine laws on intelligence, to expose it, to
      see how the people would react, but he didn't and wouldn't and couldn't as he
      explained to me." King: "back with our remaining moments with Shirley
      Maclaine right after this." (Larry King Show, May 1995)

      Filer's Files #9 — 2001, 2nd Part MUFON Skywatch Investigations George A.
      Filer, Director, Mutual UFO Network Eastern February 26, 2001, Sponsored by
      Electronic Arts; Majorstar@.... Webmaster Chuck Warren
      http://www.filersfiles.com,
      PRESIDENT CARTER'S EYES TEAR OVER UFOs
      Art Greenfield writes, "In your Filer's Files # 7 on 2/13/01 is the report of
      the call to Larry King's show where Shirley MacLaine was asked about what
      President Carter had told her about UFOs. I was that caller." The story of this
      is in my soon to be printed book. Additionally, when I first called in to the
      show and told the call screener what I was going to ask Shirley,the screener
      said: “Larry is going to love this!!!” I followed up with a letter to President
      Carter himself, asking him to reveal what he knew to the public, but I have
      not had a response. A year of so later when President Carter was a guest on the
      Larry King Show, I called in and told the call screener I wanted to ask the
      President what he had told Shirley MacLaine about the government knowing about
      aliens and recovered UFOs was true? The screener said that President Carter
      had told them he would ONLY answer questions about his new book. But that was
      not the end of the story. Just a few months before Art Bell retired, he read a
      news wire item at the beginning of his show. Art said that former President
      Jimmy Carter had been at a bookstore in Oregon for a book signing on his new
      book. A man in line to get his book autographed, asked President Carter about his
      campaign promise that if elected, he would look into what the government knew
      about UFOs and aliens. Art Bell said, “President Carter just looked at the man
      and did not answer in words. "Tears sprang from his eyes." Thanks to Art
      Greenfield Cocoa, FL 32926

      Additionally, if you want to see what ALL of the presidents have said or done
      about UFOs, go to Grant Cameron's very comprehensive "Presidential UFO" site
      at:
      http://presidentialufo.com/

      Here is some of the information there about President Carter:
      Jimmy Carter, the Nobel Prize, and Extraterrestrials

      Grant Cameron

      www.presidentialufo.com

      The most recent winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, former President Jimmy
      Carter, has long been interested in the peaceful co-existence of humans on this
      planet. If historic records are any indication, however, it appears that the
      former President has long held a similar interest in peaceful relations with
      extraterrestrials who might be visiting this planet, since his sighting of a
      strange unidentified object in Leary, Georgia in 1969.

      Carter has always been open to talking about the 1969 UFO sighting, which he
      described as a "very remarkable sight," and "the darndest thing I have ever
      seen." The Philadelphia Inquirer wrote that "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"
      had been the President’s favorite movie while in the White House. Carter has
      talked about it in many question and answer sessions following speeches, or on
      open-line talk show promoting the many books he has written.

      In a recently released audio tape of a 1976 reply to questions put to him by
      National Enquirer reporter Jim McCandlish, Carter described the now infamous
      1969 sighting, and how if he became President he would release all the UFO
      files to the United States people. The transcript of that encounter is as follows.

      Q: Governor, you once saw a UFO. If you were President would you reopen
      inquiries into UFOs?

      Carter: Well, no. What I would do is make information we have about those
      sightings available to the public (three words unclear). I have never tried to
      identify what I saw. You know, it was a light in the western sky that was very
      unique. I had never seen it before. There were about 20 of us who saw it. None
      of us could figure out what it was. I don't think it was anything solid. It
      was just like a light. It was a curious aberration, so I don't make fun of
      people who say they've see unidentified objects in the sky.

      Q: The United States used to have a body that investigated UFOs, but that's
      been discontinued. Would you reopen it?

      Carter: I don't know yet.

      Presidential candidate Carter also made a similar promise in Appleton,
      Wisconsin on the morning of March 31, 1976, during a question and answer session.
      Carter was asked by Thomas Heiman, Associate Director of the UFO Education
      Center in Appleton Wisconsin whether he would as President, "air what's
      "behind-closed-doors" today in regards to UFOs?"

      Carter replied, "Yes, I would make these kinds of data available to the
      public, as President, to help resolve the mystery about it."

      "On a public basis?" asked Heiman. "Yes," replied Carter, "on a public
      basis."

      Once Jimmy Carter became President, however, records at the Carter library
      show that the Carter White House did everything in its power to avoid the
      Wisconsin group even though Carter had promised "a meeting could be arranged
      sometime after the election" when he could meet with the group and review the UFO
      material they had.

      The McCandlish and Wisconsin encounters illustrate the very few times Jimmy
      Carter ever talked about UFOs in relation to the White House. When asked about
      presidential knowledge and involvement in the UFO mystery, Carter has almost
      always sidetracked the issue to talk about the 1969 UFO sighting.

      An example of this reluctance to discuss his presidential role can be found
      in the most recent encounter between Jimmy Carter and the UFO question, which
      occurred last year. Documentary producers Tim Coleman and James Fox approached
      the ex-president about UFOs while he was doing a book signing. The men planned
      to use the segment in their soon to be released UFO documentary called "Out
      of the Blue."

      When asked about his UFO sighting Carter was very forthright quickly saying
      that it was interesting and mysterious. However, when he was asked the second
      question about whether or not he did look into the UFO issue during his
      presidency, the enthusiasm ended. Carter simply replied, "Yes, but there's a lot of
      different answers and nobody knows...has proof of things."

      This reluctance to discuss the government's role could be partly due to
      wake-up call that the President-elect Carter got while being briefed by then CIA
      Director George Bush. According to prominent civil rights attorney Danny
      Sheehan, Bush made Jimmy Carter aware of how UFOs would be treated once he became
      President.

      Sheehan stated that he had been told the story by Marcia Smith, then Director
      of the Science and Technology Division of the Library of Congress'
      Congressional Research Service. In 1977, shortly after Carter entered the White House,
      she had been asked to do two studies for the Chairman of the Science &
      Technology Committee of the House of Representatives. The reports would then find their
      way to the White House.

      Sheehan, then General Counsel to the United States Jesuit National
      Headquarters-National Office of Social Ministry in Washington, was invited to
      participate in the two studies, which he described as a "highly classified major
      evaluation of the UFO phenomena, and extraterrestrial intelligence."

      According to what Marcia Smith told Sheehan in 1977, President-elect Carter
      had asked Bush for the material on UFOs during his November 1976 intelligence
      briefing provided by the CIA. "I want to have the information that we have on
      UFOs and extraterrestrial intelligence." Carter had asked. "I want to know
      about this as President."

      George Bush, according to Marcia Smith, said, "No . . . that he wasn't going
      to give this to him . . . that this was information that existed on a need to
      know basis only. Simple curiosity on the part of the President wasn't
      adequate."

      "If he was going to do this he would have to follow a different procedure,"
      recalled Sheehan, "that was going to involve all the different branches of
      government in authorizing this information, because they were afraid that
      President Carter was going to somehow publicly reveal this. Bush told him that he was
      going have to go to the Science and Technology Committee of the House of
      Representatives, in the legislative branch, and have them ask the Congressional
      Research Service to issue a request to have certain documents declassified so
      that this process could go on."

      President Carter followed the instructions given to him by Bush, and Marcia
      Smith did produce two reports, which have never been made public. One was on
      UFOs, and one was on extraterrestrial intelligence. Sheehan stated that in one
      of the reports he reviewed it was concluded, "There are from two to six highly
      intelligent, highly technological developed civilizations in our own galaxy
      over and above our ours." Sheehan added that the report stated that the
      investigation was "unable to discount" that one of these vehicles was not from one of
      these two to six civilizations.

      Carter went on to request a number of other UFO inquiries and studies in his
      first months as President. These included a study known as the "Carter
      Extraterrestrial Communication Study" contracted to the Center for the Study of
      Social Policy at the Stanford Research Institute. The initial contact within the
      Carter White House for the proposal was Stewart Eisenstatt, with the Domestic
      Policy Staff. The Pentagon reportedly killed it three months later.

      Efforts included the Carter transitional people contacting or meeting with
      UFO researchers such as Robert Barrow, Jacques Vallee, J. Allen Hynek, and Bill
      Pitts. Barrow, for example, was contacted about participating in another
      undefined UFO study. Barrow was not contacted again, so it is not known if this
      particular study went forward.

      Another study of UFOs that was done for President Carter in the early days of
      the administration was known as the "L.A. Study." It was put together for the
      President by a number of UFO researchers in the Los Angeles area. The
      researchers have told their side of the story, but no records of this study appear at
      the Carter library.

      Trusted Carter staff members made most of the approaches to the various
      government agencies about UFOs. One such case was Press Secretary Jody Powell who
      approached the FBI about their past UFO efforts. The FBI files tell little of
      this request, probably because it was done by phone. Authors Lawrence Fawcett
      and Barry Greenwood reported, however, that once Powell made the inquiry, the
      FBI Academy at Quantico, Virginia suddenly "began monitoring and collecting
      newspaper clippings that dealt with the UFO subject...under the curious file
      reference of TRANSPORTATION."

      Dr. Press, President Carter's Science Advisor, made the UFO contact to NASA.
      He wrote NASA administrator Dr. Robert Frosch, asking for help with the UFO
      mail problem, (the Carter White House was being inundated with UFO mail because
      of his campaign promise to release the UFO files) but also suggesting it might
      be time for another study of the UFO issue. Press suggested that a panel of
      prominent scientists such as Carl Sagan might "conduct an investigation of the
      validity and significance of UFO reports." NASA, aware of the probable public
      relations problems involved with reopening the UFO can of worms, declined Dr.
      Press's request for a new UFO investigation.

      Although Carter's attempts to get a new study on UFOs failed, he presided
      over what is sometimes known as the "golden years" of government UFO disclosures.
      During the Carter administration literally thousands of UFO documents were
      released through FOIAs by various government entities such as the FBI, NSA,
      NASA, State, Air Force, Navy, and Army. What Carter's role was in the releases is
      unknown, but there has been nothing quite like it since Carter left the White
      House.

      Although President Carter made many attempts to get the answer to the UFO
      mystery, as he promised during his presidential campaign, most efforts failed.
      The Washington insiders, who Carter had run his entire campaign against, cut him
      off from the UFO answers which they controlled.

      The military industrial complex, usually more in line with Republican
      administrations, was upset at Carter for his canceling of the B-1 bomber program, a
      $5 billion dollar cut in defense spending, plans to shelve the neutron bomb,
      veto a nuclear aircraft carrier, and his leak during the 1980 presidential
      campaign where he publicly told the public, and the Russians, that secret work was
      taking place on a thing called the Stealth fighter.

      George Bush described the negative feeling also held towards President Carter
      by the intelligence community. He had been the first CIA Director in four
      administrations to be effectively fired by the new Carter administration.
      Hundreds of CIA agents followed him out onto the street once Carter entered the White
      House.

      In his autobiography, Bush described Carter's attacks on the CIA as "frequent
      and vituperative." The hatred for the CIA, according to Bush began even when
      he was briefing Carter on intelligence secrets in 1976. Bush wrote,"Beneath
      his surface cool, he (Carter) harbored a deep antipathy to the CIA."It is then
      no wonder, that when it came to the deepest darkest secret held by the
      government, that Carter found himself on the outside looking in.

      As Jimmy Carter receives his Nobel Peace Prize, it might be important to note
      that other important Peace Prize winners have also taken an interest in the
      extraterrestrial angle of world peace. Former Prime Minister of Canada, Lester
      B. Pearson actually brought up the extraterrestrial possibilities during his
      acceptance speech for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1957.

      > >> "Perhaps there is a hopeful possibility here in the conquest of outer
      >> space. Interplanetary activity may well give us planetary peace. Once we
      >> discover Martian spaceships hovering over Earth's air-space, we will all come
      >> together."
      >>
      >> "How dare they threaten us like this!" we shall shout, as one, at a really
      >> United Nations!"

      By the way, my book is advertised on the Presidential UFO site:

      www.presidentialufo.com/news_update.htm
      Warning
      Art Greenfield has just announced a new book. He is best known to me as the
      man who asked Shirley MacLaine the question on the Larry King Show about what
      President Jimmy Carter had told her about crashed saucers and alien bodies.
      This question was based on a story told two weeks earlier on the David Letterman
      show by actor Nicholas Cage. Click HERE for more information on the book.

      Go to:
      http://www.presidentialufo.com/greenfield.htm

      Art