Re: [partsofthewhole] Re: Fwd: INDIANS CLAIM UFO's CAN DISABLE NUKE MISSILES

  • Herbert Schumacher
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2005
      --- In partsofthewhole@yahoogroups.com, Nat Epstein <natepstein@e...>
      wrote:
      At 10:05 AM 2/25/2005, you wrote:
      >I know that all political views (evidently other views too) are
      >welcome on this forum, but Cheesh! That's my only political reply to
      >this.
      >
      >BTW, I think my cat is really an alien. I found him staring
      >longingly at the sky ... or, was he secretly stalking birds?

      I think most people on the List believe in the existence of aliens and
      their superior abilities. Disabling a nuke is likely no big deal for
      them.
      See the Disclosure Project's May 9th 2001 News Conference. It is
      available
      on-line. You have former Government officials risking their lives because
      they were sworn to secrecy, telling all they know about how they
      themselves
      covered up the very events that Herbert posted about. You have those who
      were in charge of actual nuclear missile silos that suddenly went off
      line,
      went non-operational, shortly after a UFO was observed at close range.

      Nat Epstein

      "Parts of the Whole" Metaphysical Web Site:

      <http://users.erols.com/natepstein/partsofthewhole>http://users.erols.com/natepstein/partsofthewhole
      --- End forwarded message ---