GHOSTS

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2005
      Although the investigations carried out by the 'Gloster Ghosts' team
      is more or less confined to our county of Gloucestershire in
      England, we do receive some interesting correspondence from afar,
      including images which are purported to contain glimpses of the
      paranormal. Of course, it is not possible for us to investigate such
      cases directly, and we assume in good faith that those granting us
      permission to publish these images are the copyright owners.
      http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/sandiegoorbs.html