Fwd: Petition for Inquiry of Eisenhower Extraterrestrial Meeting

  • terrarubicon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2005
      Aloha All, in less than a month we will have the 51st anniversary of
      the meeting between President Eisenhower and a delegation of
      extraterrestrials at Edwards Airforce base on February 20-21, 1954.
      With the emergence of Charles Hall and his revelations concerning
      the Tall White extraterrestrials he regularly saw at Nellis Air
      Force Base from 1963-65 and who were first sighted on the base in
      1954, we have confirmation that agreements with extraterrestrials
      were reached by the Eisenhower administration. For more information
      on Charles Hall go to: http://www.exopolitics.org/charles-hall.htm

      In my view, it is helpful to put attention on what Eisenhower did on
      the dates in question where it was alleged he met with ETs so that
      the initial steps are taken to launch a Senate investigation. To do
      this, a petition has been set up and is due to be delivered to the
      US Senate Foreign Relations Committee to coincide with the 51st
      anniversary on February 21. I encourage you to read and sign the
      petition so that it has sufficient signatures to warrant a response
      from either Senator Biden (Democrat) or Senator Lugar (Republican)
      who are the ranking members of the Senate Committee. To view and
      sign the petition, please go to:
      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/584805497

      In peace

      Michael S.