"Judgement Continues!"

  • coachgreene442002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2005
      To Anyone Who Cares,
      "I'd like to share an experience that I had last night. I was hanging
      out with some people from a friend of mine's job. Just out of
      curiosity, I bought up the subject of UFO/Alien Abduction.I was
      immediately asked:
      "how often do you get stoned?" One person who knows me well even asked
      me:"do you still have that drinking problem?" Well that confirms it
      for me that no matter how you try to talk to people and simply ask
      them to at least try to open their minds if only for a brief moment is
      simply a waste of time. At one point I was even laughed at. Yes, I
      admit that at one time in my life, I had problems with booze which led
      to drugs. But none of that had anything to do with my UFO experience
      that I had when I was in the 7th grade, nor, did the booze or dope had
      anything to do with the things that I'd see and hear in my own home as
      a man. I officially give up on expecting or wanting any kind of
      understanding from anyone. I now realize that it is simply a big waste
      of time. Good luck to all of you/us who experience things that we
      can't explain. My heart is with you."

      Mike
    • TC
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2005
        yes, i know the feeling. ridicule cuts deep. just know that there are
        others out here and we know what you are talking about AND what you go
        through/what you suffer for the knowledge.