News: Strange Flying Object

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2005
      News: Strange Flying Object

      Just a little bit of information on this sighting report. Lots to come as I have been on the phone with many witnesses, the RCMP, etc. I also just this morning talked to more witnesses who saw a similar thing on January 12, 2005 in the wee hours of the morning.

      The sighting the news is referring to below is for January 16, 2005

      A full report will be coming later on.

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

      Strange Flying Object 1/19/05 (Audrey Whelan)

      RCMP in New-Wes-Valley are looking into reports of an Unidentified Flying Object. Constable Vicki Colford says several residents in the area reported seeing the object, including a person who called police Sunday afternoon. The object was described as cone-shaped, blue and white in colour, 15 feet tall and 8 feet wide. The object was about 250 feet off the ground and moved in a westerly direction before going out of sight. The incident has caught the attention of HBCC UFO Research in British Columbia. Director Brian Vike says they are hoping to contact other people who may have seen the event in the hopes of solving the mystery.

      VOCM News - Wednesday January 19, 2005 at 10:56:27 AM

      http://www.vocm.com/