All messages will be MODERATED

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2005
      Dear UFOnetters,

      All posts to the UFOnet mailing list will be moderated until further
      notice.

      I feel forced to take this step because of the many off-topic posts.

      As mentioned in the footer of each message: UFOnet is a news and
      discussion list dedicated to UFOs, UAP, Anomalous Phenomena in general and
      the Paranormal. Other subjects are OFF-TOPIC.

      Expect delays of up to 36 hours before your message will appear on the
      list.

      Best Regards,

      Frits Westra
      UFOnet Moderator