Earth Saucers and Star Wars. Richard J. Boylan

  • Darren Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2005
      The Grand Tour
      ( Earth Saucers and Star Wars )
      by Richard J. Boylan, Ph.D.

      For several years articles have been appearing about secret government
      bases where exotic space weapons and U.S.- made saucers are built and
      tested, but always the testimony for such was 'off the record' or from
      "sources who cannot be named'. So I determined to go see for myself. On
      April 09 of this year I set out in my S-10 Blazer on a six-state grand
      tour of reported Southwest secret sites. The reality turned out to be
      much more startling than what I had seen in print until now. For the
      curious or suspicious, my background is that I am a research and
      clinical psychologist in private practice in Sacramento, California. I
      have had a hobby interest in UFO's since 1947, and a research interest
      in extraterrestrial encounters since 1989. My formal education is in
      Psychology (Ph.D.), Education (M.S.Ed.), Social Work (M.S.W.) and
      Philosophy (B.A.).
      My knowledge of physics, astronomy, nuclear physics, gravity, SDI, and
      the Intelligence and military coverup workings is self-taught by reading
      books such as: Intelligent Life in the Universe, by Carl Sagan & I.S.
      Shklovskii; The Anti-Gravity Handbook., by D.Hatcher Childress; The
      Puzzle Palace by James Bamford; The Cult of Counterterrorism by Neil
      Livingstone; and Missing the Target:SDI in the 1990's by the Union of
      Concerned Scientists, as well as L. Fletcher Prouty's - JFK: The CIA,
      Vietnam, and the Plot To Assassinate John F. Kennedy. I have never been
      in the military or intelligence services. I am a loyal, but disquieted
      The Grand Tour took place between April 9-15, 1992. The sites
      reconnoitered include: Tonopah USAF Air Defense Command Headquarters,
      Tonopah Test Range, the edge of Areas 51 and S-4 (Groom and Papoose
      Lakes bases), Archuletta Mesa outside Dulce, N.M., Los Alamos National
      Laboratories, Kirtland Air Force Base, the Western Regional Headquarters
      of the Department of Energy (SDI), Sandia National Laboratories, Defense
      Nuclear Agency headquarters, the National Atomic Museum, the National
      Solar Observatory, U.S. Army's Sacramento Peak Frequency Surveillance
      Station, National Radio Astronomy Observatory, the site of the Very
      Large Baseline Array near Pietown, N.M, and the Northrop saucer plant
      near Lancaster, CA.
      My selection of target sites was based on information from articles
      about Stealth and Black Budget aircraft bases and Star Wars weapons
      research and development sites appearing in newspapers such as the L.A.
      Times, and various magazines such as Aviation Week and Space Technology,
      Popular Mechanics, UFO MAGAZINE, and MUFON Journal. I used many useful
      leads from Howard Blum's excellent Out There, as well as Timothy Good's
      essential Above Top Secret. I also sifted out as best I could the
      verifiable information from the unverifiable in William Hamilton III's
      Cosmic Top Secret. Another source was a November 26, 1991 lecture on
      "The Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence" given by NASA Ames
      Research Center's Dr. Jill Tarter, whose too vigorous protesting of
      Blum's book Out There only increased my suspicion that Blum was onto
      something. Additional information sources were conversations with two
      CIA officers I have met, as well as from my years inside the University
      of California as a graduate student and instructor.
      My reconnoitering was done without any formal guides or inside
      informants. As a follower of Native American spirituality, I asked for
      and apparently received guidance and protection from the spiritual

      My first objective was the town of Tonopah, Nevada, a gateway to Black
      Budget aerospace/SDI projects. If you draw a line between Lancaster, CA,
      Arco, ID, Denver, and Alamogordo, NM, most Black Budget aerospace/SDI
      projects are built, tested and based within this quadrangle, according
      to my research. Although Tonopah is a tiny town with mining as its
      ostensible economy, it houses an Air Force Air Defense Command
      headquarters. This is a paradox, since Nellis Air Force Base (the
      nearest official USAF facility) is 180 miles south. Unless, of course,
      there is a secret USAF presence at the north end of the Nevada Test
      Range requiring aerospace defense. Which there is. Also spotted was the
      "Shuttle to Sandia". Very interesting, since Sandia National Labs is two
      states away in Albuquerque. Unless, of course, there is a secret Sandia
      presence nearby. Which there is.
      From Tonopah I drove east 15 miles on U.S. 6 to the turnoff to the
      Tonopah Test Range. The entrance sign misleadingly gives the impression
      that they test small rockets there. But after driving 12 miles south on
      the entrance road I came to a huge sprawling base operated not by the
      Department of Defense but rather by Sandia National Laboratories for the
      Department of Energy (DOE). "Sandia National Laboratories (SNL) is
      AT&T", according to SNL public information officer Joanne Pigg.
      (Personal communication, 04/20/92.) Yes, AT&T is the corporation behind
      the application of physics research to Star Wars weapons. When AT&T
      reaches out to touch someone, it may be with one of their
      electromagnetic pulse weapons.
      By the front gate are 30 huge two-story buildings where Test Range
      workers are headquartered. Through binoculars (7X35 power) 1 could see
      downrange five miles where an equally large additional buildings complex
      was located. To the south and east extend hundreds of square miles for
      operational testing of DOE weapons, such as electromagnetic pulse,
      particle beam, tactical fusion (Leonard Stringfield, in The UFO Report,
      T. Good, ed.) and laser. Strategic nuclear weapons are tested 100 miles
      farther south at another DOE facility, the Nevada Test Site, while
      U.S.-made saucers are test-flown 100 miles southeast, over the Groom and
      Papoose Lakes bases.
      The guards at the Tonopah Test Range were not dressed in military or
      police uniform, but rather wore desert camouflage jumpsuits with a
      cryptic shoulder patch reading 'ASI-SWAT'. A military convoy was let
      through the gate and headed downrange. When I approached the main gate
      on foot, the two guards were surly and aggressively poised. They carried
      strange weapons which I have never seen before, although I am familiar
      with the appearance of U.S. and international military, police and
      elite-unit weapons, as found in, for example, Soldier of Fortune
      magazine. Their weapons looked like a fat, black, cylindrical oversized
      rifle stock (about 5" diameter), about a yard long, but no barrel or
      muzzle at the end. Not wanting to experience this weapon pointed any
      closer to me, I accepted their refusal to let me pass through, and
      About 80 miles east of Tonopah Test Range on State HWY 375 is the hamlet
      of Rachel, NV. Mostly a mobile home complex housing workers employed at
      Area 51, Rachel's central spot is the Little A'Le'lnn bar and
      restaurant. Proprietors Joe and Pat Travis are quite informative about
      Area 51 and host the Air Force personnel who come there to drink after
      work. The walls of the Little A'Le'lnn are a veritable museum of USAF
      unit insignia, UFO photographs, drawings and souvenirs, as well as
      autographed photos of UFO researchers and investigative Journalists,
      such as George Knapp of Las Vegas radio-television. Joe told me of a UFO
      having come down once at night after closing and illuminated the entire
      interior of their restaurant.
      I then proceeded 25 miles southeast to-the Groom Lake dirt road turnoff,
      marked by the infamous black mailbox. Using USGS topographic maps
      (Pahranagat Range) I carefully drove west on the dirt roads towards the
      Groom Lake base. While still five miles away from the military
      reservation boundary, I encountered two men in camouflage jumpsuits
      armed with rifles, sitting in an unmarked Ford Bronco with a lightbar on
      the roof, parked off the roadbed facing me. Just as I drove past them,
      my left rear tire collapsed and I rolled to a stop. The tire had a
      sidewall penetration, although the tread was good. Nothing on the clear
      dirt road could have caused a sidewall blowout. I concluded that the
      tire had been shot by one of these men. After a minute the camouflaged
      duo did a U-turn, drove up next to my vehicle as I was changing the
      tire, and sarcastically asked, "Anything wrong?". I was next questioned
      as to whether I had a badge, and whether I was "headed up ahead". When I
      said I had no badge, they said "It's no use going up ahead". I learned
      that there is a guarded closed gate at the military reservation
      boundary. A USAF Lt. Colonel James W. Hutchinson is Installation
      Commander in charge of Area 51. (USAF warning document, Area 51 issue,

      Since it was late afternoon I retreated until dark, then returned and
      parked prudently about a quarter-mile east of the Bronco and got out my
      binoculars to observe the ridgeline of the Groom Range above Areas 51
      and S-4 from 9:00-10:30 p.m., April 9. After a half-hour I spotted an
      intense burning-bright orange-gold round light rise up vertically from
      behind the Groom Mountains. lt hovered several minutes, drifted slowly
      south about 1000 feet, then slowly descended vertically behind the
      mountains. This object had the same color and shape, and was viewed from
      the same direction, as the object photographed by researcher Gary
      Schulz, who enlarged and computer-enhanced his photo to reveal a flying
      disc with a cupola on top, surrounded by an ionization haze of light.
      Schulz photographs of what he identifies as a HPAC (Human Powered Alien
      Craft) hang on the wall of the Little A'Le'lnn, and appear in Cosmic Top
      Soon a second brilliantly shining round object rose vertically and
      hovered about 500 feet above the ridgeline. This object was strobing and
      emitting a blue-white intense light apparently from the skin of the
      craft. It then began a series of incredible, impossibly blindingly-fast
      pendulum, zigzag and back-and-forth maneuvers at fraction-of-a-second
      intervals, covering perhaps 900 feet at a 'jump". The object executed
      180-degree turns and appeared almost to be in two places at once. After
      this dazzling aerobatics performance it settled down to hovering awhile,
      then resumed the gyrations again. Both episodes of gyrations lasted over
      a minute each. Finally the object hovered motionless, then began flying
      downrange south at a constant altitude and direction at about 80 mph. I
      tracked it through my binoculars for about 30 miles before it became
      indistinguishable from the starfield.
      About a half-hour after it disappeared, a third brilliant round object,
      glowing with the same burning-bright orange-gold color, rose above the
      Groom Range, hovered, drifted slowly, then began strobing. Then it began
      gliding downrange at a constant altitude and speed of 80 mph, but with
      somewhat irregularly spaced erratic Jumps forward. Also odd was that the
      appearance of the craft alternated between strobes; on one phase it was
      a bright sharply-defined orb of orange-gold light, on the alternate
      phase it was a smudgy golden smear of light. lt repeated this
      phase-shifting all the way downrange.
      These craft were navigated in a conservative and slow fashion, and did
      not display the confident maneuvering and extremely rapid departure
      style so often reported for extraterrestrial UFO'S. Thus I concluded
      these are the U.S.- manufactured discs at a primitive stage of
      technology and/or pilot mastery. On the other hand, the extreme
      hyperfast aerobatics-in-place of the one craft indicates that inertial
      forces, and therefore gravity, have been overcome by these craft.

      My next destination was Archuletta Mesa just north of Dulce, NM.
      Reported in Blum's Out There and Good's The UFO Report as an underground
      base, Archuletta Mesa straddles the New Mexico-Colorado border. I drove
      around the mesa and discovered a mysterious 'ranch' on the north side
      near the base of the mesa. The "Redding R Ranch" is supposedly a beefalo
      raising outfit. However, in the front yard of the ranch between the road
      and the two ranch buildings were four odd, 25-foot high guardtowers on
      stilts, defining the four corners of the inner property. No movement or
      personnel were detected. The ranch ranges for two miles along the road,
      with four fancy expensive wrought-iron gates and arches with "Redding R
      Ranch" spelled in wrought iron, spaced at intervals along the fenceline.
      However, three of these gates lead to nowhere, either bordering a cliff
      over a creek or bordering a dense forest with no road behind the gate. A
      self-confessed Intelligence operative I interviewed in 1992, Dr. John
      Alexander, working as a member of the Board of Directors of PSITECH, (a
      commercial intelligence company using psychics with remote viewing
      powers), expressed great interest in seeing my photographs of the
      'Ranch' and 'had heard of it" in his intelligence work. I shared with
      him that a remote viewer in Sacramento, CA I consult with, Nancy Matz,
      had spotted several levels of excavated chambers in the mesa, but that
      there had been a great disturbance inside the mountain which caused some
      of the chambers to cave in on others. Dr. Alexander replied to this that
      "we set off a nuclear explosion inside the mountain" (personal
      communication, 06/16/92), but then added the disinformation that "it was
      to search for oil". (Oil is found deep under the ground, not up in the
      air on a 2000-foot high sandstone mesa). Thus, I did not completely
      penetrate the mystery of Archuletta Mesa (Dulce), but there appears to
      be more there than meets the eye.
      Next I headed back into New Mexico to reconnoiter Los Alamos National
      Laboratories (LANL), where theoretical research having weapons
      applications is conducted for the Department of Energy (DOE) by the
      University of California. (The University also operates Lawrence
      Livermore Laboratories in California for the same purposes, specializing
      in laser and nuclear fusion research.) A huge sprawling complex covering
      much of Los Alamos County, Los Alamos Labs stretches for 5 miles by 13
      miles, and, according to John Alexander, has extensive underground
      facilities in addition to the surface installations, (Personal
      communication, 06/16/92.) LANL retains a heavy, but not exclusive,
      emphasis on nuclear research. It helps to explain why this country is
      not making more progress in safely disposing of nuclear waste that there
      is one small building at LANL dedicated to Nuclear Waste Management
      Research, while there are hundreds dedicated to making more waste. DOE
      'No Trespassing' signs, with dire penalties, are everywhere at LANL, as
      are radiation warning signs. Certain curious anomalies were noted at
      LANL. Building T10 houses the Center for Human Genome Studies, and(!)
      the HIV (AIDS) Database : a pair of rather strange enterprises for a
      military weapons-oriented research complex to be involved in, rather
      than the National Institutes of Health. One cannot help being reminded
      of the rumors that AIDS is a biological weapon gone amok. Even more
      curious is another building which houses LANL's Theoretical Biology and
      Biophysics studies. Perhaps less curious if the rumor is true that the
      extraterrestrial corpses from the crashed UFO near Corona, NM were
      brought to Los Alamos for study. Los Alamos' Theoretical Biology
      department may be linked to NASA Ames Research Center's exobiology
      studies, which include having constructed lifelike figures of
      alternative evolutionary models of what intelligent life may look like
      on other planets (Blum, H., Out There).
      Besides nukes and exotic biology LANL also researches military
      applications of intense magnetic fields at its National High Magnetic
      Field Laboratory, (a prerequisite to gravity/antigravity research). And
      the military connection at LANL is not subtle. The Air Force has its
      ATAC Technical Support Facility there, staffed and guarded 7 days a
      Another anomaly at Los Alamos is its central nuclear reactor. This is
      the only reactor I have ever seen with personnel quarters (extremely
      secure) located right next to the reactor, in violation of the principle
      of keeping optimal separation between persons and radiation.
      The theoretical weapons physics of Los Alamos and Lawrence Livermore
      Laboratories is translated into actual working models of high tech
      weapons at Sandia National Laboratories, Albuquerque. So I headed for
      Albuquerque, arguably a center of the Slack Budget/SDI effort. Located
      on the southeast edge of town is Kirtland Air Force Base. Kirtland
      provides cover for and houses: the Southwest Regional Office of the
      Department of Energy (DOE), Sandia National Laboratories (SNL), the
      Defense Nuclear Agency, the lnterservice Nuclear Weapons School, and
      DOE's National Atomic Museum. To say that DOE and SNL keep a low profile
      is an understatement. They do not even list themselves in the
      Albuquerque phone book, although other federal agencies have long
      listings of even minor departments.

      I entered the Kirtland Air Force Base complex through its main gate
      after getting a free pass offered any civilian who wants to visit the
      National Atomic Museum or SNL's Solar Research Power Tower inside. If
      one happens not to be able to help passing various DOE, USAF, SNL or DNA
      facilities and weapons test sites on the way in or out, oh, well,
      opportunity knocks.
      Over the roof of the Department of Energy Regional Headquarters fly
      three flags, the U.S., the DOE, and the AT&T! Yes, the AT&T
      horizontal-stripes globe logo flies alongside, because AT&T Is Sandia
      National Laboratories, which is where a large part of DOE effort in the
      Southwest takes place. Although the government likes to tout its nuclear
      safety record, the DOE is not even capable of keeping its own regional
      administrative headquarters building free of contamination, as
      photographic evidence shows. Contaminated or not, the DOE is secured
      like a fortress, with checkpoint guardposts and a personnel entry
      cubicle one must enter, lock the door, punch in a code, then exit
      another door, all before walking to the front door of the headquarters
      Since I could not enter even the main lobby area of DOE or SNL
      headquarters, I travelled a quarter-mile farther to the National Atomic
      Museum (NAM). The nuclear physicists and military at Los Alamos and
      Sandia Labs are so proud of their history of nuclear 'achievements' that
      they proudly display information I had presumed was classified (and may
      still be, elsewhere). For example, The U.S. now has hydrogen bombs
      downsized as small as a RV propane tank, and which could easily fit in
      an Army duffel bag. Or, as Abu Nidal knows, in a bus terminal storage
      locker. Even more amazing, in view of Lawrence Livermore Laboratories'
      continuing disinformation campaign that "we're still working on
      containing nuclear fusion', was NAM's revelation that the U.S. since
      1987 been producing controlled nuclear fusion, and that it is self-
      sustaining(!) and contained by a hyperstrong magnetic field. They use
      lasers to implode fissile material and produce fusion. This is an
      inexhaustible and rather compact energy source, and may be the
      powerplant for the gravity-defying craft I saw at Area 51. Another NAM
      revelation with Star Wars weapons implications (and applications) is
      that SNL has achieved advanced particle acceleration energy capabilities
      that can deliver a 100,000,000,000,000 (100 trillion) volt burst of ions
      using a lithium diode one inch thick.
      Across the street (appropriately) from the National Atomic Museum is the
      Interservice Nuclear Weapons School, where all branches of the armed
      services can learn how to use nuclear weapons. Nuclear weapons must no
      longer be understood to mean only hydrogen bombs, but also Star Wars
      weaponry which uses nuclear fusion as its power source.

      Which leads us next to the immense sprawling complex of Sandia National
      Laboratories. SNL and its test ranges extend south and east of DOE
      headquarters for over a hundred square miles, and take up most of what
      is labelled "Kirtiand Air Force Base'. SNL has project buildings every
      half-mile in every direction out to the horizon. Activities identified
      by sign include mostly weapons-application research in nuclear, nuclear
      transport, magnetic, solar (yes, solar weapons!), electromagnetic-pulse,
      laser and particle beam energy. At the Solar Power Tower laboratory SNL
      boasts of a heliostat (solar collector-concentrator device) which can
      burn through I"-thick hard metal plating in 26 seconds.
      But the piece-de-resistance of Star Wars weapons research applications I
      found was 'Project ARIES, the Advanced Research Electromagnetic Pulse
      (EMP) Simulator Site", where a two-blocks long device was built for the
      Defense Nuclear Agency by Edgerton. Germhausen & Greer (EG&G).
      EG&G is a shadowy corporation involved (along with Wackenhut
      Corporation) in security for Areas 51 and S-4, (personal communication
      with security officers at EG&G and at Wackenhut 03/14/92), Black Budget
      weapons operations like Project ARIES, and in maintaining various
      nuclear facilities for the U.S. government (Wildfire, 6:1, Spring,
      1992). The EMP weapon consists of a I 1/2-block long barrel horizontally
      supported on a wooden (nonconductive) trestle 25 feet high, connected to
      a two-story tower building, connected in turn to an immense electrical
      apparatus with huge arms and massive connecting cables looking like a
      gigantic Van de Graaf generator. The long-rumored electromagnetic pulse
      weapon spotted at last! Using fusion power and engineered to 100
      trillion volt bursts, it could arguably overpower even the exotic
      technology of an extraterrestrial UFO. lt is clearly overkill to defeat
      a mere incoming CIS (formerly, USSR) ballistic missile, for which
      nuclear-tipped sprint intercept missiles suffice. While driving around
      trying to find my way back from the solar weapons lab, I encountered the
      famous Manzano Mountain Weapons Storage facility, an entire mountain
      tunneled into for storage of various high security items, such as
      nuclear weapons and, according to Timothy Good, retrieved UFO's (Above
      Top Secret). Manzano is surrounded by three separate high
      razor-wire-tipped fences with bare-earth zones between, presumably with
      motion sensors embedded. Armed personnel in jeeps constantly patrol the
      area. The security at Manzano is in high contrast to the rather
      porous-to-nonexistent security elsewhere at Sandia. At the northern end
      of Manzano is the notorious Coyote Canyon Test Site, where extremely
      classified Air Force, DNA, DOE and SNL research takes place. At the
      entrance was a sign designating the Defender Challenge project. This is
      the area where a UFO was spotted by USAF personnel hovering low in 1979
      (Above Top Secret, T. Good). Peering partway into Coyote Canyon by
      binoculars, I could see a strange metallic ball 20 feet high resting on
      the ground sheltered by a flat tin roof above, supported by four poles
      surrounding the huge sphere. Its purpose is unknown. Whatever the
      research at Coyote Canyon is, it has made the water in the area unfit to
      drink or even wash your hands in. Because of the off-limits signs I did
      not enter Coyote Canyon or other high-security canyons around, so I
      cannot fully report on all that is going on at these Sandia sites.

      Leaving Sandia, I headed south towards Alamogordo, to the National Solar
      Observatory (NSO) at Sunspot, NM. Located at top of Sacramento Peak
      9200' above Alamogordo, NSO is another low-profile facility. Its
      staffing include Air Force science officers, who monitor the effects of
      the Sun's electromagnetic radiation fields on geophysical and
      geomagnetic disturbances, on the operation of spacecraft and of
      satellite orbit stability, as well as on spaceflight operations (NSO
      pamphlet, 1992). Under the entrance sign of the Observatory is placed an
      additional small sign which reads 'Umbral, the National Security
      Agency's highest security classification (The Puzzle Palace, J.
      Bamford). A thousand feet east of the NSO is the Army Sacramento Peak
      Frequency Surveillance Station, the entrance to which has several signs
      forbidding entrance, with severe penalties. This station monitors
      electromagnetic (EM) communications and telemetry on and over White
      Sands Missile Range, Holloman Air Force Base, and NASA's secret Johnson
      Space City complex. My remote viewer consultant noted underground
      facilities at the Surveillance Station and EM force field generation,
      which may explain why there was no cricket or forest sounds near this
      ELMINT (electromagnetic intelligence) facility, probably actually
      operated by the National Security Agency.
      Holloman Air Force Base, White Sands Missile Range and NASA's Johnson
      Space City were highly secure and off-limits, and I was not able to
      reconnoiter them. My next destination lay in western New Mexico.
      I explored the National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NROA), whose Very
      Large Array consists of 27 huge "receiving" dishes 82 feet wide, on
      support towers which move around on railroad tracks. Each is as tall as
      a twelve- story building. Capable of different configurations, the
      dishes I saw were arrayed in an inverted-T configuration, each arm of
      which stretched for one mile, with the longest arm pointed due north.
      The stated purpose of this facility is to collect "weak radio waves from
      celestial sources". This is presented to the outsider as meaning
      exclusively mapping the heavens by locating stars and energized
      gasfields in space which emit EM radiation in the radio frequency.
      However, as with other sites on this tour, NROA is not your average
      boring observatory. Parked adjacent to the headquarters was an Army
      truck with NROA insignia an the door, and two! ambulances with NROA
      insignia also. (The handful of astronomers working here must have a
      terrible occupational accident record!) Further insight into what is
      going on here is provided by NASA Ames Research Center spokesperson Dr.
      Jill Tarter, who revealed (during a presentation at the University of
      California, Davis on November 26, 1991) that the United States would
      announce on October 12, 1992 that it is turning on its radiotelescopes
      to listen for intelligent transmissions from space. This effort was
      timed for Columbus' 500th Anniversary of discovering the New World.
      Cute, huh? Except that this is disinformation. Actually, the U.S.
      government has been funding and conducting the Search for
      Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) for years (Out There, H. Blum). One
      could speculate that the purpose of this upcoming high- profile
      government announcement is to create the fig leaf for "uncovering" ET
      communications, and finally the open admission by the government of
      extraterrestrial-government contact.
      What is not speculation is the evidence, including physical evidence, I
      obtained that the government's NROA dishes are also being used to
      transmit superpowerful signals into space, specifically towards the
      direction just above the low north horizon. One clue came when I was
      having dinner at the Datil restaurant next to four astronomers from
      NROA. One was complaining about trying to get time on a radio dish to do
      his research. But while I was at NROA all 27 dishes were pointed away
      from the main part of the sky, and directed toward a target above the
      low north horizon. A photo of NROA displayed at their headquarters again
      shows all 27 dishes pointed at that same low north horizon angle. Why
      this persistent focus on one area of sky when there is such competition
      for time on the dishes? Another clue is the location of NROA on the
      desolate Plains of San Agustin, a silent region deliberately chosen for
      its remoteness from cities with their radio stations and other EM
      The physical evidence was obtained as I left the NROA. As I was about
      two miles from the Very Large Array, with both my FM and CB radios on,
      the most intense screeching howling sounds I have ever heard come out of
      either radio blanketed both FM and CB simultaneously and excruciatingly.
      My CB meter went way farther into the red than I have ever seen it go
      before. This howling screech continued for several minutes. I could not
      believe my ears. How could NROA allow such powerful EM signals which
      would interfere with their listening to delicate radio waves from space?
      Finally I turned off the radios until I reached Pietown, 21 miles
      northwest. Then I turned both radios on again and again heard the
      deafening screech, which lasted an additional two minutes. Then
      mercifully it stopped. After it ended, both radios were functioning
      perfectly, sent and received well, and I have never heard that noise
      again. It then occurred to me that NROA is not only receiving signals
      from space, but sending them! Given the rule that EM field strength
      diminishes algebraically with distance, the sending power from the NROA
      dishes is extraordinary (to swamp the GB and FM frequencies at 21
      miles), as befits a signal intended to penetrate into space. Whom is the
      government signaling? And why is the government lying about SETI?

      At Pietown, NM, an eye-blink of four houses and one boarded-up store,
      the government is supposed to be building a much huger radiotelescope
      complex, the Very Large Baseline Array, which will connect and harness
      the reach of radio- telescopes from Hawaii to West Virginia, and from
      Puerto Rico to New Mexico (NROA Exhibit data, 1992). This will create an
      "antenna" with a "dish size' equivalent to almost one-eighth of the
      globe. The Very Large Baseline Array was due to be completed this year,
      but I saw no radiotelescopes. The only construction I could find
      involved huge pipes (10- foot diameter) being prepared for placement
      underground in some oversize tunnel works. The purpose is unknown, the
      project having no explanatory sign. What's really going on at Pietown I
      cannot say. So I headed west to my final destination, in California's
      aerospace Black Budget Palmdale-Lancaster region.
      Sixty miles north of Los Angeles, in the Tehachapi Mountains east of
      Edwards Air Force Base, lies the Tejon Ranch, sprawling for
      approximately 600 square miles. There the Northrop Aircraft Corporation
      has its secret saucer manufacturing works, according to researcher
      William Hamilton Ill in his book, Cosmic Top Secret. Bill was right.
      I saw the same intensely burning-bright orange-gold craft test-flown
      there as I had seen above Areas 51/S-4. Following Bill's directions I
      proceeded seven miles west from Lancaster on HWY 138 to Road 190, then
      three miles north to the Kern County line. Staked out with binoculars
      between 3:00 and 5:00 a.m. on April 15, 1 observed four ultrabright
      orange-gold orbs rise and traverse a brief 1 1/2 mile test loop. At
      intervals of about a half-hour, each orb took off and plied its course.
      The first three took off from what appeared to be the southwest hanger
      area of the Northrop complex. The fourth. one took off from the
      northeast staging area. On the ground each craft-was not glowing at
      first, but appeared in the full moonlight like a parked airliner frame
      with backlit "porthole windows". Estimated width of craft is 50 feet.
      Then as each began to rise, it began glowing intensely all over its
      frame, as though the frame itself (or an ionizing field around the
      frame) were emitting light. Its intensity increased proportionately to
      the power demand of rising from the ground vertically to approximately
      200 feet above the plant. At this altitude and at maximum brightness the
      craft hovered, then slowly began to glide at about 15 mph in a southwest
      direction for 1 1/2 miles, stopped, then swung around revealing its
      round bottom side briefly which emitted even more intense light. Then
      each craft traversed back at steady altitude to the staging area,
      hovered, then descended vertically slowly to the ground. Upon landing
      each then stopped emitting bright light except for the dim backlit
      'portholes'. The fourth craft took its loop in a northeasterly
      direction. These loops appeared to be very brief and cautious test runs
      to be sure the craft actually flew, before shipping them off to Area S-
      4 for full field-test proving, and use to join a growing fleet of U.S.
      Now I had completed my six-state tour and seen the Star Wars and U.S.
      saucer facilities. What does it all mean?

      I believe that UFO'S, Star Wars weapons and U.S. saucers are
      interrelated, like a three-legged stool. As investigator Leonard
      Stringfield states in Timothy Good's The UFO Report (1989): "Star Wars,
      ostensibly conceived as a defensive system against Russian missile
      attacks, may have had from its beginning a 'defensive' UFO connection."
      Clearly, given the dramatic increase in Strategic Defense Initiative
      Office funding, (a 33% increase in each of the last three years (Missing
      the Target:SDI in the 1990's, Union of Concerned Scientists)), while
      there has been a dramatic drop in the Soviet missile threat since 1989
      as the USSR fell apart, the Union of Concerned Scientists concluded that
      "there is no rationale for an SDI system as large as that proposed
      either by Congress ... or the Bush administration". This anomaly further
      points to a different agenda for SDI than stopping CIS missiles or Third
      World terrorists. That agenda, I believe, is weapons "countermeasures"
      capability against extraterrestrials and their UFO's. SDI
      "countermeasures" include nuclear, laser, electromagnetic pulse and
      particle beam weapons.
      Documentary evidence of such agenda appears to have been inadvertently
      provided by NASA when the astronauts of the Shuttle Discovery
      transmitted to Earth videocamera footage of UFO's traversing Just above
      Earth atmosphere. One UFO suddenly makes a 90-degree turn to the right
      and accelerates off into deeper space, Just a second before a burst of
      shaped-pulse high energy streaks up from Earth towards the spot where
      the UFO would have been if it had not radically changed course. Other
      UFO's are shown being shot at by visibly energized EM weapon bursts.
      This videotape was shown on NBC's Hard Copy program of June 5, 1992, and
      narrated by UFO Magazine Contributing Editor Don Ecker. A Star Wars
      weapon shooting at a UFO above Earth's atmosphere? It looked that way to
      Don Ecker, and from my research it looks that way to me.
      The assembling of a fleet of U.S. saucers in Nevada appears to be a
      related effort to develop capacity to do combat with extraterrestrial
      UFO's on technologically similar terms. Compelling evidence also exists
      that the assembling of high tech weapons under the appropriately- named
      Star Wars program is precisely to make war on extraterrestrials.

      What is the motive for the Shadow Government's war on extraterrestrials?
      Richard Hoagland, former editor of Star & Sky magazine and consultant to
      NASA's Goddard Spaceflight Center, explains. "There is a great deal of
      naivete about the forces in our society that do not want this knowledge,
      even in the form of a very useful technology, to get out." He notes that
      there are "interlocking institutions whose Job it is to keep themselves
      in business. And they do not take likely to this ET technology. After
      all, how do people stay in power? Because they define the universe as
      limited, rare and scarce and then put a price tag on it. Then some
      people are put in charge of doling out the scarce precious thing; other
      people buy it at whatever the market will bear. And you have a really
      neat system for controlling people." (Wildfire, 6:1, Spring, 1992). Is
      the Shadow Government's aggressive and paranoid SDI response the one we
      want made in our name to visits by intelligent life from other planets?
      Is that a good use for $80 billion of our tax dollars? (SDI Budget,
      1993-2005, Union of Concerned Scientists, op. cit.>. As Edmund Burke
      once stated, "All that is necessary for evil to prevail is for enough
      good men to do nothing."
      Something we can do to expose and oppose this evil is demanding of our
      elected representatives that the Black Budget be opened to full
      Congressional and public scrutiny and debate. This also should include
      the Intelligence budgets, particularly NSA, NRO, CIA and DIA. Finally,
      we need to demand that Congress pass legislation outlawing and
      invalidating the pernicious practice of secret Executive Orders by the
      President, with no accountability to the American people, such as
      Truman's classified Executive Order of 09/24/47 setting up MJ-12 and
      hiding extraterrestrial contact from the American people (T. Good, Above
      Top Secret). The ball is in our court.

      <http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/rboylan.html> Richard Boylan Home Page