DNA is an antenna which receives a cosmic signal.

  • Darren Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      Hello Frits:

      Thanks to Raj for posting the Fermi sparked article which supports what
      we already new, there is a larger existing galactic society of which we
      are a part.
      Goes a long way in validating the Orion Empire and its oxygen/atmosphere
      wars. Now you know why I write trade is conducted off planet according
      to a set of rules.
      Gold only appears in the earth grid where ley lines cross. Look up the
      Universal Postal Union on Google and make a connection with written
      language and contracts, then find out what the gold fringed flag
      advertises! Awareness like dharma does not apply directly for the
      individual but is fractioned off to the group following a specific
      design. Call it sacred if you want to, it is really just the science of
      imbedding waves infinitely or this processes mirror image - incubating
      waves - collapsing them ( put them in a box and oscillate the box ).
      Infinite compression leads to instantaneous communication. That is
      global scaling theory, finding infinity through the series of prime
      numbers and looking at the scale or distance between points, then graph
      the curve of the distances between prime numbers ( rotate to get a 3D
      object) and you will see what that geometric design looks like. Then
      find similar patterns in nature to validate what you just graphed and
      rotated. Numbers are not representing linear steps, they are
      multidimensional symbols. Calculus is the study of symbols,
      unfortunately the Masonic institutions called universe cities do not
      include this in their version of calculus. Why? I am not allowed by the
      moderator to go further as it offends readers. Masonry is the most
      widespread religion on the planet.

      Anyone with health problems are well advised to look into
      www.amajordiference.com <http://www.amajordiference.com/> and their ion
      cleanse. It is the most dramatic healing effect I have ever experienced,
      in 20 minutes. It alkalizes your tissue and acidizes( acidize is not a
      word, it should read oxidize, ie. The electrical charge is set up to
      carry more oxygen in your blood ) your blood. pH therapy addresses the
      electrical body, which is the front line of battle in the health war
      being waged on us by those who are in support of the current status quo.

      All the best in 2005!

      For #1:
      The DNA PHANTOM EFFECT at http://twm.co.nz/DNAPhantom.htm
      For #2:
      Plenty of results at http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en
      A&meta=> &ie=ISO-8859-1&q=emotions+affecting+DNA&meta=
      For #3:
      Local and Non-Local Effects of Coherent Heart Frequencies on
      Conformational Changes of DNA at
      d=852§or=21> §or=21
      ... if you need to verify that these experiments actually took place...

      ---DNA Report by Greg Braden

      from Gomati 12-21-04 email

      Below are three astonishing experiments with DNA which proves that DNA
      can heal itself according to the "feelings" of the individual as
      reported recently by Gregg Braden. In his recent program entitled
      Healing Hearts/Healing Nations: The Science of Peace and the Power of
      Prayer, Gregg Braden discussed how in the past we lost huge amounts of
      information from ancient spiritual traditions (when the library at
      Alexandria burned we lost at least 532,000 documents), and that there
      may be information in those traditions which could help us understand
      some of the mysteries of science. To this end he reported on three very
      interesting experiments. Gregg Braden started off as a scientist and
      engineer, before he began pursuing these larger questions.

      The first experiment reported was done by Dr.Vladimir Poponin, a quantum
      biologist. In this experiment, first a container was emptied (ie a
      vacuum was created within it), and then the only thing left photons
      (particles of light) they measured the distribution (ie the location) of
      the photons and found they were completely random inside the container.
      This was the expected result. Then some DNA was placed inside the
      container and the distribution (location) of the photons was remeasured.
      This time the photons were LINED UP in an ORDERED way and aligned with
      the DNA. In other words the physical DNA had an effect on the
      non-physical photons.

      After that, the DNA was removed from the container, and the distribution
      of the photons was remeasured again. The photons REMAINED ORDERED and
      lined up where the DNA had been. What are the light particles connected

      Gregg Braden says we are forced to accept the possibility that some NEW
      field of energy, a web of energy, is there and the DNA is communicating
      with the photons through this energy.

      These were experiments done by the military. Leukocytes (white blood
      cells) were collected for DNA from donors and placed into chambers so
      they could measure electrical changes. In this experiment, the donor
      was placed in one room and subjected to "emotional stimulation"
      consisting of video clips, which generated different emotions in the
      donor. The DNA was placed in a different room in the same building.
      Both the donor and his DNA were monitored and as the donor exhibited
      emotional peaks or valleys (measured by electrical responses), the DNA
      exhibited the IDENTICAL RESPONSES AT THE EXACT SAME TIME. There was no
      lag time, no transmission time. The DNA peaks and valleys EXACTLY
      MATCHED the peaks and valleys of the donor in time. The military wanted
      to see how far away they could separate the donor from his DNA and still
      get this effect. They stopped testing after they separated the DNA and
      the donor by 50 miles and STILL had the SAME result. No lag time; no
      transmission time.

      The DNA and the donor had the same identical responses in time. What can
      this mean? Gregg Braden says it means that living cells communicate
      through a previously unrecognized form of energy. This energy is not
      affected by time and distance. This is a non-local form of energy, an
      energy that already exists everywhere, all the time.

      The third experiment was done by the Institute of Heart Math and the
      paper that was written about this was titled: Local and Non local
      Effects of Coherent Heart Frequencies on
      Conformational Changes of DNA. (Disregard the title! The info is

      This is the experiment that relates directly to the anthrax situation.
      In this experiment, some human placenta DNA (the most pristine form of
      DNA) was placed in a container from which they could measure changes in
      the DNA. Twenty-eight vials of DNA were given (one each) to 28 trained
      researchers. Each researcher had been trained how to generate and FEEL
      feelings, and they each had strong emotions.

      What was discovered was that the DNA CHANGED ITS SHAPE according to the
      feelings of the researchers:

      1. When the researchers FELT gratitude, love and appreciation, the DNA
      responded by RELAXING and the strands unwound. The length of the DNA
      became longer.

      2. When the researchers FELT anger, fear, frustration, or stress, the
      DNA responded by TIGHTENING UP. It became shorter and SWITCHED OFF many
      of our DNA codes! If you've ever felt "shut down" by negative emotions,
      now you know why your body was equally shut down too. The shut down of
      the DNA codes was reversed and the codes were switched back on again
      when feelings of love, joy, gratitude and appreciation were felt by the

      This experiment was later followed up by testing HIV positive patients.
      They discovered that feelings of love, gratitude and appreciation
      created 300,000 TIMES the RESISTANCE they had without those feelings. So
      here's the answer to what can help you stay well, no matter what
      dreadful virus or bacteria may be floating around. Stay in feelings of
      joy, love, gratitude and appreciation!

      These emotional changes went beyond the effects of electro-magnetics.
      Individuals trained in deep love were able to change the shape of their
      DNA. Gregg Braden says this illustrates a new recognized form of energy
      that connects all of creation. This energy appears to be a TIGHTLY WOVEN
      WEB that connects all matter. Essentially we're able to influence this
      web of creation through our VIBRATION.

      What do the results of these experiments have to do with our present
      situation? This is the science behind how we can choose a timeline to
      stay safe, no matter what else is happening. As Gregg explains in The
      Isaiah Effect, basically time is not just linear (past, present and
      future), but it also has depth. The depth of time consists of all the
      possible prayers and timelines that could ever be prayed or exist.
      Essentially, all our prayers have already been answered. We just
      activate the one we're living through our FEELINGS. THIS is how we
      create our reality - by choosing it with our feelings. Our feelings are
      activating the timeline via the web of creation, which connects all of
      the energy and matter of the Universe.

      Remember that the law of the Universe is that we attract what we focus
      on. If you are focused on fearing whatever may come, you are sending a
      strong message to the Universe to send you whatever you fear. Instead if
      you can get yourself into feelings of joy, love,
      appreciation or gratitude, and focus on bringing more of that into your
      life, you are going to avoid the negative stuff automatically.

      You will be choosing a different TIMELINE with your feelings.

      You can prevent getting anthrax or any other flu, virus, etc, by staying
      in these positive feelings, which maintains an incredibly strong immune
      So here's your protection for whatever comes: Find something to be happy
      about every day, and every hour if possible, moment-to-moment, even if
      only for a few minutes. This is the easiest and best protection you can
      have. If nothing else, be joyous that the criminals have "already been
      caught" by the Universe!