HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Jan 4, 2005
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: January 4, 2005

      Humarock, Massachusetts Large Bright Pink Sphere

      Date: January (possibly February) of l997
      Time: 11:30 p.m.

      As to the other sighting, it happened in January (possibly February) of l997. It was the first UFO sighting I have had. (The second was the one I just described.) Nothing since then as I don't get out much at night (!) (I have a feeling if I did, I would have seen a few more by this time.)

      This one was interesting to me because I have read (on either links from the Rense site or maybe in the monthly information on your site posted to Jeff's) of the same sighting from two different sources.

      Two different women, unknown to each other and probably still unaware of each other's sighting saw what sounds like the same UFO I saw. (Unfortunately, I wouldn't begin to know where I came across either sighting but I'm quite sure I read them in two different places and they weren't the same sighting.)

      This UFO seemed very close (maybe 100 feet away is my guess.) I was driving across a small bridge at 11:30 p.m. as I always did, after a long day's work and was about five minutes from the house.

      Just as I was almost across the bridge, a large bright pink sphere (of what looked like glowing gases - the way the sun might look close up, like a circle filled with helium) caught my attention out the driver's window. I remember hearing myself exclaim out loud, "What's that?" while I put my foot on the brake and rolled down the window simultaneously for a closer look. As I did so, the ball of pink gases shot straight up into the clouds ( I noticed the pink reflection on them) and disappeared. I'm guessing the entire sighting lasted about eight seconds.

      The same pink sphere is what I think the other two women I mentioned may have seen. I remember it vividly. There was no haze around it and it had a solid circumference. It was about the size of my fist at arm's length and was stationary about 30 degrees above the water before it took off rapidly straight up after I noticed it. The night was pitch black save for the cloud layer higher up which the glowing sphere passed though as it disappeared.)

      I think it was a few weeks (shortly before or after) that that the island had lost electricity one night but it could easily have been due to a winter storm (high winds) as the area is a bit remote, especially in the winter. (It's actually pretty much one large sand spit with a couple hundred summer cottages.)

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      -----------------------

      Bloomington Indiana Morphing Object

      Date: Early 2004
      Time: Approx. 3:00 a.m.

      Hello Brian,

      I was reading your yahoo post and this article http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2192
      and the report caught my attention, I'm including a few images I caught on film in early 2004, over our house in Bloomington Indiana. It was approx. 3:00 am, the images you will see the two eye looking, one Morphed into the final picture and shot off into the sky at a high rate of speed, if you want to use them or fwd them to the person in the above article feel free, I would be interested if this is what he seen. Have a great day.

      Thank you to the witness for sending along the photos.

      Photos are � 2005 Mark Evans, AAARC

      Photos can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2219

      --------------------

      Western Australia Orbs ?

      Brian this photo I have attached I took last after my wife called me out to witness the weirdest cloud formation. I took about 7 photo�s on my Canon S40 digital camera so if you want to look at more I have them. The picture although it�s a weird formation also has some interesting Orb�s although they are probably lighting anomalies they showed up in most of the photo�s and had moved relative to the center of lens.

      Thank you to the person for the report and images.

      Photos can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2223

      ----------------------

      Ahland, New Hampshire Two Object Playing Leap Frog

      Date: November 6, 2004
      Time: 5:30 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 5
      Shape of objects: Possibly ovoid.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Just as I was exiting Rte. 93 North at the Ashland exit, two objects caught my attention in the now dark sky. They seemed to take turns blinking on and on so that when one blinked off, the other would blink on and they appeared to "leap frog" each other from left to right as they moved from about a 45 degree angle down to a thirty degree angle within a ten second time frame. There also seemed to be a black component to the shiny white flashes as well. My conscious mind wants to say "two helicopters" flying into the night but the subconscious isn't convinced.

      After the two (?) objects abruptly disappeared into the (possibly some thin clouds) after about three blinks off and on each. something else caught my attention in the upper right hand corner of my windshield: One by one in quick succession appeared what looked like three mid-sized stars, in a string reminiscent of Orion's belt. They were approximately 60 degrees above the horizon and not so far apart that one couldn't identify a pattern. After the third "star" blinked on, all three blinked out simultaneously. There were no other "stars" of any kind or clouds that far up.

      I'm assuming that both sightings were related as the second took place just after the first disappeared and all within what seemed about a twelve second time frame.

      This was my second sighting. (the first was in another state and in January or February, 1997. I'm writing you about the more recent one now as it compares to the one I just read on the Rense site which had taken place also at 5:30 p.m. in British Columbia. (The objects were black and white also.)

      Additional Information:

      Hello Brian,

      In answer to your email as of an hour or so ago, the sightng (see Subject above) that caught my attention was the one just recently posted to the rense site. The description of the objects seemed to resemble what I saw (shiny white with a deep black.) I'm not a phsycist, but the intensity of the white versus black with the absence of any other colors makes me think that there is a very scienific explanation for these particular "colors" as though the objects were moving in a "non-appplication" mode (ie "turned off")

      The sighting took place above a rather long plain and there were no mountians around (just a few low-lying hills.) There are no airports nearby either. Not much of anything, really. The only interesting feature of the area is (Ashland) is exactly in the geographical middle of New Hampshire (and anyone living there is well aware of the fact.) This is the only reason I can come up with for the sighting at this location.

      The subsequent appearance of the three "stars" became even more interesting when I noticed mention of the same (but in Maine) just this evening on an intro on your website. (Unfortunately, I currently have Internet access only via WebTV which could not access that particular item.) Do you know the one I mean?

      That's the first time I ever saw (or read) of a three "star" display. If they are meant to be a "sign", again all I can think of is the Pyramids of Giza (or Orion's belt or sword.) I'm amazed that someone else saw this same display earlier in Maine (that's where I'm from.) Do you know where in Maine they saw it?

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      --------------------------

      South Webster, Ohio Antifreeze Green Maybe Blue Green Object

      Date: December 24th, 2004
      Time: 700 p.m.

      On the evening of December 24th, 2004 at 7 p.m., eastern standard time, I walked out of my house to bring in my cat for the night. As I was walking out heading southeast in the yard, I noticed in the direct southeast what looked like at first sight to be a star falling 90� down to the earth. It fell in one to three seconds. It was antifreeze green maybe blue green. I distinctly noticed and mentally noted at that moment that there was no trail.

      I have seen large meteors and small ones; they had trails. I always look up because I am an amateur astronomer and photographer. This object was about the size of a -1 magnitude star; about the size of Venus on a good night, but it was blue
      green. The other thing I noticed that was interesting was that the moon was nearly full and the sky was cloudless. The night sky was very bright because the moon was high in the sky. This object that I observed was about 40� high in the sky when I first noticed it. I am in southern Ohio and it would put this object over Africa or maybe the Indian Ocean or somewhere abouts in this region based on what I know about where the moon is when it rises in the east. It can be directly over Africa and be hanging in the lower eastern sky in Ohio.

      The moon was about 60� high to the east of this object in the east. I also remembered hearing on the a.m. radio of an asteroid scheduled to hit the earth but later discovered it was for the year 2029. I also heard something about this asteroid being so large that if it hit the ocean, it would cause a tsunami. So, I thought, if I hear of a tsunami on Christmas Day then it
      was an asteroid perhaps. I obviously got the 2029 asteroid and tsunami confused with what I thought was a prediction for an asteroid this week.

      Anyway, this is what I saw and my thoughts at the time and I believe it is my duty to report this sighting.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      -----------------------

      NSW Australia, Coffs Harbour Deep Orange Pulsating Lights

      Date: December 31, 2004
      Time: 9:20 p.m. - 9: 55 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 4
      Number of objects: 8-10
      Shape of objects: Glowing lights, Deep Orange Pulsating Lights.

      Dear Brian.

      My family and I witnessed a strange light in the sky tonight. We were attending the annual new years eve fireworks display as we do every year and as per usual could not find a suitable vantage point to sit back and enjoy the display. After an hour of searching we eventually found a reasonably secluded road behind a large sporting field, parked and waited for the 9:30 show to begin.

      After the fireworks began I noticed a bright, deep orange light to the right of car about 45 degrees in the sky. It was slightly larger than a normal star.

      After a few minutes I noticed that it was rising very slowly, I could see this using telephone wires as a point of reference.

      As it got higher in the sky it began pulsing on and off in time with each fireworks explosion. That's when we all got out of the car to watch it. Every time a firework lit up the sky the light would dim right out...then slowly brighten back up. All this time it was moving across the sky and getting closer to the fireworks area. That's when we could see a faint shape attached to the light. It was too far away to see but we could all make it out. The shape was about three times the size of the light.

      It seemed to pass directly over the fireworks area and head out towards the sea. By this time the fireworks display sent up it's last few starburst rockets. As they went off we saw multiple orange lights maybe 8-10 all flash together. This was not part of the fireworks explosion as these lights went on and off multiple times in exactly the same position of the sky where the first object was headed.

      My whole family can't stop talking about whatever it was....I think they enjoyed the UFO more than the Fireworks.

      Additional Information:

      Hi Brian.

      First up I'll try to answer your questions.

      Q. - How long you were able to observe the light for
      A. - The whole event lasted 15 minutes.

      Q. - Also can you tell me what the weather conditions were that evening?
      A. - No wind, clear sky, no clouds.

      Q. - In what part of the sky was the UFO located? North, South, East, West? On the horizon or straight overhead or somewhere in between? Which direction did it head off to ?

      A. - The object first appeared stationary about 2 o'clock above the horizon in the West. It then moved upwards to about 12 o'clock and began moving East in a straight line out to sea.

      Q. - Were you able to see any aircraft in the area when this was taking place ?
      A. - No other aircraft were in the area. We phoned the airport/coast guard/paper to confirm this the next day.

      Q. - Are you aware of anyone else seeing this ?
      A. - No one else reported sighting the object other than the four of us.

      Q. - Can you please tell me what shape you saw ?
      A. - It was hard to make out but my daughter and I both thought it was triangular. (see pic)

      Q. - If there is anything else that comes to mind, please write it in.
      A. - Only that we are amazed at the amount of people that were there on the night that no-one else saw it. This could be due to the fact that we chose a different vantage point to watch the fireworks than anyone else. Where we were parked there were no other cars or people watching. I also got the feeling that these objects were observing the display. Especially at
      the end when they all flashed in sync...it looked like they were putting in there own light show for us.

      Seeing I have a background in animation I have re-created EXACTLY what we witnessed on the night. The behavior of the object it EXACT. I have included some animation and some pictures.

      Amazing Animations can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2232

      "fig01" - Is an exact 3D recreation of the playing field area where we were parked.

      "fig02" - Object flight path and area detail.

      "fig03" - Reconstructed view from my window looking to the west where the object first appeared. This is EXACTLY what I first saw. Just under the power lines and it remained stationary for about 5 minutes.

      "fig04" - This is what the fuzzy shape looked like that appeared above the light. This was only visible as it approached the carnival area. Maybe it was lower in the sky at this stage and picking up some ambient lighting.

      "multiple objects flash.avi" - This is an animation of how the multiple objects flashed after the singular object disappeared over the horizon in their direction.

      "re-creation.avi" - This is a 3D animation of exactly what we saw on the night. I re-built the entire area in 3D.

      Took me all day to do it but I had to get the experience out of my head.

      All Graphics � 2005 David Knight (Please respect this copyright) !

      Thank you very much to the witness for the report.

      ----------------------

      San Carlos, California One Light Changing Into A Pyramid Shape

      Date: January 1, 2005
      Time: 3:30 a.m. to 4:30 a.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1
      Number of objects: 1-3
      Shape of objects: Round lights.

      Full Description of event/sighting: I was staying at a house in San Carlos, California doing an overnight pet sit for this cute little dog named Bear, and the family room where I was sleeping has double sliding glass doors which go out onto a deck, and beyond the deck is a canyon that is very dark at night. However, I never see any stars in the sky, probably because the area in general has street lights and is somewhat in the vicinity of the San Francisco airport. Anyway, this dog I take care of has never barked. So it definitely was strange when at about 3:30 a.m. I woke up abruptly to her yelping in fear and running up the stairs. I got up and looked out onto the deck. Nothing was there and there was nothing in the sky either, so I called Bear several times. She wouldn't come downstairs at first, which was odd to me.

      Finally she came down and I opened up the sliding glass door in case she needed to go to the bathroom, but she didn't seem to need to do that. So I went back onto the couch where I had been sleeping. About 10 minutes later I looked out the window to see a white light in the sky. It was the only light in the sky. It looked like a bright star or a satellite low in the sky, but it was a little brighter than that. I thought it might be a plane, but planes never come in from that angle, and this light was stationary. I stared at it for about 5 minutes and then it disappeared all of a sudden. That caught my attention so I got up and went up to the sliding glass doors. I could see a faint line of fog coming in over the hills behind the canyon, and I figured it must have covered up the light.

      Then I looked over to the right and there was the light! Same brightness, same intensity, in the same altitude of the sky that the other light had been. So I sat down at the sliding door and stared at it, trying to figure out what it was. Then it changed from one light to three lights, in a pyramid shape. I was wondering if my eyes were playing tricks on me or something. I looked next to me and Bear was looking up at that light too, completely transfixed. I gazed at this light for about 10 minutes, and it kept morphing from one light to three lights every so often, back and forth. Then the fog overtook it and so I went back to bed. I have no idea what it could be that would morph back and forth from one to three lights like that, completely stationary, so I thought I would contact you to see if you shed some light on this for me. Do you have any ideas of what this could have been?

      Thank you to the witness for this report.

      ---------------------

      Ucluelet in Vancouver Island, Glowing Green Disk Shaped UFO
      Date: January 2, 2005

      Happy New Year and Greetings,

      Hi, Brian Vike this is a second time I notice UFO on webcam.

      This is a long sighting and I have all the pictures and exact location of the webcam with map and reference objects in separate pictures.

      This sighting happened during morning hours of January 2, 2005, at time of the sunrise with ceiling unlimited and temperature around 3 degrees Celsius. The location of this sighting is at 48� 55' N 125� 32' W, Amphitrite Point lighthouse near the town of Ucluelet in Vancouver Island, near the Port Albion. Number of witnesses is not known but I expect anybody in that area would have seen it. The webcam is directed towards the South East. There is no need for any enhancement because the UFO is completely viewable and seems to be coming down towards the ground because it is getting bigger and bigger as next 30 minutes of photos show. There is a huge green glow to the UFO. The Glow around the UFO gets bigger as approaches the webcam. I am not able to pinpoint its exact size, but I have a reference picture which might help you calculate it. The duration of this sighting from when it was first noticed until its glow was last distinguishable was 3 hours later. Therefore, I believe it was hovering in that area. No trails of smoke were seen. The object seems to be using magnetic propulsion system because of its amazing glow, its hovering mode and no smoke trail. The UFO started from flying above Barkley Sound and came closer to Amphitrite Point and somehow changed direction and started going towards Spring Cove and fish processing plant nearby, very slowly.

      This a sequence of photos taken every 30 minutes starting at 16:30 UTC or 08:30 PST each of files are name starting with UTC clock underscore PST clock. These pictures were downloaded from Environment Canada�s website which is WeatherOffice.ec.gc.ca official online-presence for meteorological information and public forecasts. There are 3 maps and one reference photo of this area. The last file is the file of all the sightings saved from Environment Canada�s website to show that these pictures are credible, and the duration sighting was 3 hours.

      Thank you, and Have Great New Year.

      Thank you to the person for the report and images.

      ------------------

      Surrey B.C. Triangular Star Formation

      Date: January 03, 2005
      Time: Approx: 8:00 and 10:00 p.m.

      Last night was really clear and cold so I was looking around at approx. 20:00 and noticed a triangular star formation near where I saw those lights flash on and off the other night. One of the stars was really bright so I aimed my camera at the formation and just left it running as usual. 40 X with the night vision on. When I played it back I noticed the bright star seemed to be rotating, so I used the built in zoom to magnify it to about 200 X. or 5 times the optical zoom of the lens. Anyway when I freeze framed the image I saw a white ball of light with 4 greyish oval objects grouped around it ( It looked very similar to what I attempted to draw ) 3 grouped close together and the other offset. The white light was reflected off the oval objects. Going one frame at a time showed the oval grey objects to be rotating around the light. Giving the impression at normal speed that the whole object was rotating. I meant to copy it to VHS but forgot and recorded over the entire tape.

      Around 22:00 I was just panning around the sky looking for anything unusual and found either the same star or one very similar but when I zoomed in and froze the frame found it to have only two of those oval grey objects, directly opposed to each other and rotating around the central light. Also found several of those flashing multi coloured stars or what ever they are. Very pretty when viewed one frame at a time but they are old hat now. Those lights with the oval objects are something new for me.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5, 2006
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        -------

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        -------

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        -------

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        ------

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        -------

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        ------

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !

        The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709

        Thank you and take care.

        Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

        HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.