The Heavens are Warning You, but are you listening?

  • Darren Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Subject: The Heavens are Warning You, but are you listening?

      http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index627.htm

      (Please go to the above website for links to the articles mentioned
      below. -John)

      December 31, 2004

      The Heavens are Warning You, but are you listening?

      By: Sorcha Faal (as reported to her Russian Subscribers)

      A most surprising event has occurred in the midst of this ongoing
      catastrophe with many published reports about animals having escaped
      the mass death inflicted on human beings.

      In one published article titled Tsunami Adds to Belief in
      Animals' 'Sixth Sense' a Mr. H.D. Ratnayake, who is the deputy
      director of Sri Lanka's Wildlife Department, says, ""No elephants
      are dead, not even a dead hare or rabbit. I think animals can sense
      disaster. They have a sixth sense. They know when things are
      happening,"

      Other stories about this event have headlines such as, No ark needed
      for flood in Asia and Wild animals 'sensed coming catastrophe'.

      But most surprising is not the fact that these animals were saved by
      their inner knowing of impending doom, but rather that Western
      peoples have become so disassociated from the very world they
      inhabit to even think this amazing.

      In my last communication with you, Social Commentary on the Great
      Earthquakes of 2004 I had stated, "Neither America nor their secular
      Social Darwinist counterparts, the European Union, heeded the
      warnings given by both the whales and dolphins prior to these
      earthquake events. Where many Russian lives have been saved by
      knowing, and heeding, these warnings from our animal world
      counterparts; Western world peoples are still ignorant to their
      significance, and in fact live under a system that teaches their
      children a form of disassociation from animal warnings also."

      In a scientific research paper written by Larissa Vilenskaya and
      Edwin C. May, Ph.D., and titled, Anomalous Mental Phenomena Research
      in Russia and the Former Soviet Union, one can see how important the
      studies of psychic abilities in animals is taken by the Russian
      peoples.

      Great expenditures in national wealth and scientific knowledge have
      been put forward for many decades in Russia towards coming to a
      fuller understanding of the range of powers and abilities of animals
      because of our knowing that as animals ourselves these abilities,
      and even more, reside in all human beings too.

      Western nations however do not publicly acknowledge similar research
      and whenever evidence of the extrasensory powers of animals and
      human beings are mentioned, their governments, media and educational
      institutions are quick to ridicule and dismiss any substantive
      debate on these issues. (Common sense dictates however that many
      Western intelligence organizations are not only familiar with these
      events but are actively pursuing scientific research on an equal par
      with their Russian counterparts.)

      As the world becomes more Westernized by the growing hegemony of the
      United States, more peoples of the world become more and more
      separated from this historically common knowledge of who we are as
      human beings and what we are capable of doing and becoming. And as
      more catastrophies occur, more human lives will be lost from not
      hearing the warnings that are being given and that the animals are
      heeding.

      In my book Blood Red: Human connections to 'God' through iron in
      blood I had detailed the importance of the iron in all living
      animals blood as being the essential component in receiving both
      higher and lower frequency warnings from not only natural
      catastrophes but also those of extraterrestrial origin. I further
      explain how Western peoples are becoming more iron deficient with
      their mass produced foods, leading to greater obesity epidemics in
      their countries, and the promotion to their children's minds of
      vegetarian diets through mass indoctrination by their educational
      institutions.

      Western peoples are totally without factual knowledge of their
      body's inner workings and the associations between iron, blood,
      hormones, magnetic and the electro-chemical reactions needing to
      occur within them for the successful reaching of their total inner
      potentials.

      They are also not knowledgeable about the many great Russian
      discoveries in DNA research that is showing that "it is entirely
      normal and natural for our DNA to react to language."

      In the book Vernetzte Intelligenz, by Grazyna Fosar and Franz
      Bludorf, it is said about Russian DNA Discoveries, "According to
      their findings, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction
      of our body but also serves as data storage and communication. The
      Russian linguists found that the genetic code -especially in the
      apparent "useless" 90%- follows the same rules as all our human
      languages."

      More insidious then the peoples of the Western nations not knowing
      about these many discoveries is the deliberate mass indoctrination,
      through their media and educational institutions, specifically
      designed to create their own children in a manner where they are
      deliberately not taught correct language skills or proper usage of
      words.

      They therefore are lost as to who they are, what they are and why
      they are. More than being faceless they are soulless and do not
      know any of the songs of the earth or of the universe, and in their
      despair for lack of true knowing they drown in the sorrows of many
      drugs, alcohol and wrong teachers. They are ever searching outside
      of themselves for the answers that lie within their own hearts and
      souls if they would only look inward and ask for guidance.

      So today as our troubled earth trembles in despair of the many lives
      lost, and the billions more soon to follow, we must not let their
      ignorance of these matters silence the warnings, and even though
      they heap upon us scorn and ridicule. They are lost without
      knowing, like children. And like children they are led by cruel and
      vicious masters (like we all once were) who care nothing for their
      children's souls, and less than nothing for their children's lives.

      It has been said that a good man will not hide his light but instead
      put it high upon a hill for all in darkness to see. Not so they
      will follow the light, but that they may see that the light is also
      in them. Tonight we shine our lights that those in the darkness of
      spirit may see it.

      C December 31, 2004, EU and US all rights reserved.

      ********
      If this email is cut short, click here:

      Come chat with us on Changing Planet Chat! Tell us what you think.
      It's our open forum for everyone to discuss these and any other issues.
      Join the family!

      You can help us make a difference.
      Click here for details:
      http://changingplanet.supremalex.org/help.htm

      Changing Planet News - Where Ethics, Science and Spirituality Blend

      COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS PROJECT: If this email sparked emotions in you,
      positive or negative, please pray, meditate, visualize or concentrate on
      the best possible outcome for Humanity and Earth for AT LEAST 10
      seconds.

      On the web at http://changingplanet.supremalex.org

      News and service since 1995

      "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second
      it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
      Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

      To unsubscribe, send email to:
      **COPYRIGHT NOTICE** In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107,
      in receiving the included information for non-profit research and
      educational purposes only.

      ----Salus Plebeyos Suprema Lex----
      The Joy of Those Who Create is the Supreme Law
      Yahoo! Groups Links