HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Jan 2, 2005
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: January 2, 2005

      Marathon, Ontario Spinning UFO With Colored Lights Making A Humming Sound

      Date: 1966 or 1967 ?
      Time: Evening

      The strange thing is that when I was about 10 years old I lived in Marathon Ontario, which is about 2 1/2 hours from Thunder Bay Ontario and I experienced a UFO at that time. My mother had sent me to get sugar from my sisters up the street. I had gone on my bike to get it and on the way back down the street I heard a sound like a humming sound. When I looked up it was right over me. It had different colored lights and was spinning. I was extremely frightened and when I got home and screamed to my mother & brother to come out and see it. By the time they came out it was already over Penn Lake. I know that quite a few people had also seen it that night. That was about 1966 or 1967.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Abbotsford, B.C. Numerous Erratic Flying Lights

      Date: Winter of 1995
      Time: 8:45 p.m.

      Location of Sighting: Mill Lake, Abbotsford, B.C.
      Number of witnesses: Myself.
      Number of objects: Approx.35
      Shape of objects: Difficult to tell due to distance (cylindrical or round).

      Full Description of event/sighting: While I was out walking at Mill Lake one evening on a clear night I was returning back to my car in the main parking lot when I saw several small white lights moving in a very erratic manner. At first I thought they looked like fire-fly's but how could this be in winter because I had only ever seen fire-fly's in summer. I had opened the window slowly to look more clearly and then got out of the car to look ever closer because they were not fire-fly's but were many flying objects many kilometers away in the north-eastern sky.They had bright white lights and were flying in very random order almost appearing to collide with one another while moving in one direction then totally opposite directions without making a turn. I had never seen flying objects move in that fashion before and it was quite a spectacle. It was as though they were showing off their maneuvers and the speed was incredible for the human eye then after about 10 seconds the objects all formed into a line and began to fly in a huge circle one behind the other and after one complete circle they all went into one white light and then disappeared.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Dryden, Ontario An Amazing Sighting Of An Object

      Date: July 14, 2004
      Time: 8:00 p.m.

      In Dryden, Ontario, I was sitting on my balcony playing a new song I have written on my guitar. My balcony faces south. I looked to my left (south east) and out of no where appeared to be a hazy sphere that I mistook for the moon for a second. It then got larger and larger and a light appeared in the middle of it.

      I stopped and fixated on it. I told myself it must be a helicopter looking for runaways or something but it then burned so bright that my eyes hurt and I had to look away. It was very close to a star of which I don't know the name and I used the star as a marker to see how much it moved. It dimmed out to a cigar shaped haze and zig jagged a little and then started to glow in
      the middle and had a haze on top and below the glow. It looked like a star if you were to glance at it quick. Obviously "they" have this way of camouflage (hope I spelled it right) it can trick your eye. I looked at this thing and could not believe I was seeing it so plain. I woke my 66-year-old father at 4 in the morning to have a witness. He calmly told me he had seen one as a little boy and I should keep watching because I will take off really, really fast. I then discovered another one more to the direct east glowing on and off. That is the thing. It glowed on and off. It disappeared and then reappeared about 15 times approx. Totally amazing. I have never had any doubt that there are entities out there but this is an affirmation. It hovered in the relative same spot for nearly 2 hours glowing on and off and slowly moving around. If this was man-made then the man who made it is a friend and will not let anyone in on his or her secret.

      Howard Hughes eat your heart out. This was real, real, real, real. It disappeared behind dark clouds, as did the other at the same time.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      Montreal, Quebec Beams Of Light Explained

      Date: December 18, 2004
      Time: 5:00 a.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 17
      Shape of objects: Beams of light from the ground up to the sky.

      Full Description of event/sighting: date December 18, 2004 at 5:00 a.m., looks similar to the person who wrote he some beams of lights coming from the ground on December 17 at 5:00 a.m. Woke up on the December 18 at 5:30 a.m. to go to work. Looked outside to check the weather when I saw several strong beams of light coming from the ground up to the sky. Strong beams of light like the ones they use for special events. They were different colors, blue, red, yellow and mostly white.

      I woke up my wife to come and look. We both were amazed and freaking out. We counted about 17 separate beams at the same time, all were at about 2 block radius. We live on the second floor so we could see where they were coming from. They were between PieIX and Viau near JeanTalon. I had to go to work, so I decided to see if I could find out where they came from. To my surprise I saw what was going on. The beams of lights where coming from regular outdoor lights. They seemed to have transformed into powerful beams of light. Some had covers on them to project them downwards toward the ground but they were going strait up like a powerful beam. It was like pointing a flashlight down but the light would go upward with great intensity. As the sun was coming up the beams were fading away. If you have any explanations of why regular lights turn into powerful beams of light please email me.

      Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

      Scarborough And Whitby, Ontario Beams Of Light

      Date: December 20, 2004
      Time: 5:20 p.m.

      Happy New Year Brian,

      I wanted to confirm that I also noticed these white beams of lights in Scarborough and Whitby, Ontario on December 20, 2004 like described from your Montreal, Quebec. report. This happened after work in Scarborough, traveling north on Warden Road and the hwy. 401 at approx: 5:20 p.m. I observed a single pillar of light from high in the sky down to the ground on the Warden Bridge over the 401. The conditions of the weather at the time was light falling snow. I personally have never seen this one before. I thought that the source was from the ground, as an explanation. I could not find any unusual ground lights when I drove in that area.

      I continued on turning to 401 east to Whitby, until turning off Thickson Road's ramp in Whitby. On the ramp at 6:00 p.m. again looking east, I could see 10-12 of these lights again from ground up to the sky. They were like in a row across my view looking east. When I stopped at the light on the ramp, I rolled down the window and stuck my head out to view these pillar of lights. To my amazement, I could no longer see them. I realized then, the car's windshield being smoked glass, highlighted these columns of light. So at that point, I was satisfied with a plausible explanation. I too, thought the source was from lights on the ground added with reflection of the window and snow. So then I turn north on Thickson Rd. and stopped at the gas station for gas. While I was pumping, I looked north and saw these beams of lights again without the aid of smoked glass, they looked evenly spaced in a row across. I was stumped, they appeared to go straight up to the sky from the ground. So here I sit wondering, what's up with that!!!! Please,could you or anyone else explain this one, as I would put it on the list of the strange, on this sighting.

      Thanks again for your website, on the information to give me confirmation that other people had also seen this type of phenomena. Take care friend and keep up the good work!!!! P.S. I hope if the the sightings continue, I'll have my new digital camera ready and pictures to come your way.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      HBCC UFO Note: Due to the distance of the object in question in the one photo, it is hard to determine what it possibly might be. But seeing whatever it is, is in the vicinity of a jet aircraft it makes for an interesting photo because of safety issues. Should this object be in the same air space as the jet aircraft ?
      San Jose del Valle, Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico

      Date: December 26, 2004 - Time: 2:00 p.m.

      Hi Brian:

      I hope you have Merry-Christmas and happy new-year. I am going to annex two photos for your consideration and explanation, see the objects to the left and right in the superior corner.

      The attached unmodified photo taken with a Kodak Easy Share DX4530 digital camera in auto mode, was taken in San Jose del Valle, Guadalajara Jalisco Mexico Dec 26,2004. I didn't see the object in the sky when I took the photos.
      The sighting occurred on Sunday , at 14.00 hours. when I , and my family visited this place to took some photos of airplanes.

      Photos are � 2004 Oscar Franco - Dec 26, 2004
      Thank you to the person for sending in the photos.

      To view photos please visit: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2207

      Surrey, B.C. Large Yellow Light And Flashes

      Date: December 27, 2004
      Time: Approx: 5:30 and 6:00 p.m.

      Last night December 27, 2004 at approx. 17:30 I happened to glance up at the sky and noticed a large yellow light heading in a northerly direction. It appeared to be a satellite but very large, similar in size to the Space Station. I grabbed for my binoculars but it winked out before I could get them to my eyes. Possibly went into earths shadow or just turned off. Not sure what.

      I set my camera up and left it running pointed to the same area where the light disappeared, approx at a 45 degree angle to the north.

      At approx. 18:00 give or take ten minutes. Two bright lights flashed on for approx. one or two seconds approx. as bright as Venus during the summer. First # 1 - Which showed up as a bright red object on the view finder, when I freeze framed it and zoomed in it appeared to be a black oval shaped object with a large white area covered by a reddish cloud which extended out from the upper left hand side. It blinked out and then a few seconds later the other light flashed on.( #2 ) Zooming in on it revealed a perfect black circular object with two oval white areas. It was below and off to the left of the first object. Camera was set at 20X with the night vision on. ( #3 ) White object composed of two large white rectangular lights attached one below and slightly to the rear. It flew through the field of vision heading roughly NNW. Could possibly have been a plane but I didn't see any blinking lights just a steady glow as it flew bye. Camera was set at 40 X zoom so it must have been quite far away. My window was open but I did not see or hear any planes in the area. The attached drawing gives a rough idea of what they looked like.

      Image of what the witness saw can be found at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2192

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Kaufman County, Texas Unknown Object

      Date: December 31, 2004
      Time: 5:40 p.m.

      Hi Brian,

      What could be more exciting than taking a UFO picture on the last day of the year! I was taking pictures of the pink trails when I took this one at 5:40 p.m. on 12-31-2004. I didn't see it at the time until I downloaded on the computer. This could be anything I guess, but it's sure interesting to look at. I was sure that you would like to see it too, so I'm sending it to you to see what you think. This is a copy of the original, I haven't done anything to it at all.

      Photo can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2212

      Thank you to the witness for the report and photo.

      San Diego, California Two Brilliant, Pulsating, Red Lights

      Date: December 31, 2004
      Time: 11:55 p.m.-11:58 p.m.

      Location of Sighting: Bay Park / Mission Bay
      Number of witnesses: 5
      Number of objects: 2
      Shape of objects: Larger than Sirius / Bright Red (very high, still round in binoculars).

      Full Description of event/sighting: 2 brilliant, pulsating, Red lights over Mission Bay / Pacific Beach approx. 11:55 till 11:58p.m. very high in the sky.... the higher one stopped pulsating, flickered rapidly, then took off at a very high rate of speed West over the ocean..., the second one did exactly the same approx. 1 minute later.

      This all occurred in the final moments of Dec. 31 2004... just before the new year.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Paramount, California Unusual Activity In The Sky Over California

      Date: January 1, 2005
      Time: 12:02 a.m.

      Number of witnesses: 20
      Number of objects: 6
      Shape of objects: Not clear enough to determine.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Shortly after midnight, from the east 2 lights came into view and stopped suddenly, then a second or two later, two more appeared and proceeded to attack the first two by lunging at one another very, very quickly. They were shooting at each other, I observed something like what appeared to be tracer fire. After each one took their shots they disappeared quickly into the sky. Two remained for a couple of minutes in a stationary position. Then all of a sudden took off straight up and disappeared in about 3 seconds. The lights were very bright, more so than the stars around it. They were not planes or helicopters. They were in the flight landing pattern for L.A.X. from the east. Oddly enough, I do not remember seeing any planes descending from the skies as usual in this busy approach.

      Thank you to the witness for the unusual report.

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5, 2006
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !

        The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709

        Thank you and take care.

        Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

        HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.