Re: [UFOnet] Fwd: new yahoogroup Abductee_Support

  • Geoff Richardson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Herbert Schumacher
      To: Ufonet@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 8:25 PM
      Subject: [UFOnet] Fwd: new yahoogroup Abductee_Support

      The Abduction phenomenon is covered in some detail at "The WHY? Files", see "Abductions" in the file menu (contains audio/video files) http://www.thewhyfiles.net
      Happy New Year to all.
      Geoff Richardson

      Dana Johns
      <arwen4evenstar@y...> wrote:
      Hello! I just wanted to let everybody know I have created a new
      yahoogroup dedicated primarily to helping new experiencers to the
      abduction phenomena find the help they need to get on the road to
      learning about their experiences.

      ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      further investigation.

      This email and all attachments have been electronically scanned by Kingston
      Communications' email Anti-Virus service and no known viruses were detected.