Fwd: new yahoogroup Abductee_Support

  • Herbert Schumacher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      --- In Ascension-Gateway@yahoogroups.com, "Herbert Schumacher"
      <ahs137ac@w...> wrote:

      --- In ALIENS-ARE-REAL@yahoogroups.com, Dana Johns
      <arwen4evenstar@y...> wrote:
      Hello! I just wanted to let everybody know I have created a new
      yahoogroup dedicated primarily to helping new experiencers to the
      abduction phenomena find the help they need to get on the road to
      learning about their experiences. People who have been apart of this
      phenomena for a long time are also quite welcome here, we need your
      experience to help the newer folks. If interested or just to check
      out the group, the link to this group is :
      crosspost this message!

      Thank you for your time!

      Sincerely,
      Dana Johns
      arwen4evenstar@y...

      .·´¨¨)) -:¦:-
      ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
      ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Dana J. -:¦:-
      -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´-:¦:- arwen4evenstar@y...

      YDanaY

      --- End forwarded message ---
      --- End forwarded message ---
    • Geoff Richardson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
        Hello! I just wanted to let everybody know I have created a new
        yahoogroup dedicated primarily to helping new experiencers to the
        abduction phenomena find the help they need to get on the road to
        learning about their experiences.

        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        further investigation.

        This email and all attachments have been electronically scanned by Kingston
        Communications' email Anti-Virus service and no known viruses were detected.