Re: [UFOnet] FW: STAN SAYS= USA goin' down for the "count'?=Fw: The Great Satan

  • Stuart Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2004
      Best wishes in 2005 ! All the Best !
      Darren

      Hi Darren,

      I presume in your greetings above you are excluding all jewish
      people?

      >Twenty years ago 'The Great Satan' referred only to a
      >collection of murderous Zionist Jews who illegally invaded
      >Palestine in the 1940s, to butcher the residents and steal
      >their land for Ben Gurion's "Yisrael".

      >But as Zionists later took firm control of the United States,
      >and forced the use of American soldiers in the 1990 Gulf War
      >against Iraq, a subtle change slowly took place. In the minds
      >of about 70 percent of the global population, America had
      >simply become Zionist Headquarters, and was thus itself
      >anointed 'The Great Satan'.

      There's something I don't understand Darren. George Bush doesn't
      look Jewish. Can he still be a Zionist?

      Also, I'm puzzled why a pea brained moron like you would find
      anything of interest on this particular board? Don't you find
      some of the words that some people use have too many syllables?

      Its fascinating that you regard some people's possible
      objections to this as being because it might be considered to be
      off topic because its to do with a um, conspiracy.

      You are a shallow intellectual lightweight. No you're not,
      you're just a plain cretin.

      Stu
    • Tom H.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 29, 2004
        Way to go Stu,
        My thoughts exactly. Just another Bush/America hater.

        Take a hike, Darren! This board is not for your hate agenda.
        Tom
        I presume in your greetings above you are excluding all jewish
        people?

        >Twenty years ago 'The Great Satan' referred only to a
        >collection of murderous Zionist Jews who illegally invaded
        >Palestine in the 1940s, to butcher the residents and steal
        >their land for Ben Gurion's "Yisrael".

        >But as Zionists later took firm control of the United States,
        >and forced the use of American soldiers in the 1990 Gulf War
        >against Iraq, a subtle change slowly took place. In the minds
        >of about 70 percent of the global population, America had
        >simply become Zionist Headquarters, and was thus itself
        >anointed 'The Great Satan'.

        There's something I don't understand Darren. George Bush doesn't
        look Jewish. Can he still be a Zionist?

        Also, I'm puzzled why a pea brained moron like you would find
        anything of interest on this particular board? Don't you find
        some of the words that some people use have too many syllables?

        Its fascinating that you regard some people's possible
        objections to this as being because it might be considered to be
        off topic because its to do with a um, conspiracy.

        You are a shallow intellectual lightweight. No you're not,
        you're just a plain cretin.

        Stu

        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        further investigation.