Guadalajara Jalisco, México Excellent Photos

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      Guadalajara Jalisco, M�xico Excellent Photos

      Date: October 16, 2004
      Time:6:53 p.m.

      Brian Vike:

      On 10/16/04 Guadalajara Jalisco, M�xico,at about 18:53 pm. I was walking in the street and I saw 1 glowing orb moving slow in to the clouds. I had, my camera nearly to me because is not the first time than I saw UFOs and I took 7 photos. I think it is the same UFO Jeff Willes saw.

      Additional Information.

      Hi Brian, hope all is well:

      The UFO was moving from east to west and the velocity was vary. it has metallic texture in red and oval shape, the distance was about 800 mts. The sight it was not near to the airport of any kind military base. I didn't see any aircraft in the area or any type of exhaust coming from the object.

      Thank you to the witness for the report and fantastic photos.

      To view these excellent photos: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2103

      HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO