D-G: W: Addendum to: Preparing for Global First Contact (PART 1)

  • Darren Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2004
      Hello,

      The following material is sent to you as an addendum to the current
      Meditation Focus #120: Preparing for Global First Contact archived at
      http://www.aei.ca/~cep/MeditationFocus120.htm

      Once again, your assistance to help network this material is highly
      welcomed.

      Ongoing Global Poll About First Contact

      If you want to express in a tangible way your support for this ongoing
      initiative, please go at
      http://www.EarthRainbowNetwork.com/1stcontactpoll.htm to formally reply
      to the following question:

      "Do you agree at soul level to a global first contact between Earth's
      inhabitants and benevolent extraterrestrial civilizations?"

      You will also at this webpage find a guestbook that is provided for
      anyone who would like to share a comment about this initiative. Feel
      free to express yourself about any aspect related to a global first
      contact with benevolent extraterrestrial civilizations and their wise
      assistance to help us all make this planet a peaceful haven with a
      rejuvenated environment for the Highest Good of All.

      Jean Hudon
      Focus Group Facilitator
      <http://www.aei.ca/~cep/focusgroup.htm>
      http://www.aei.ca/~cep/focusgroup.htm
      & Earth Rainbow Network Coordinator
      <http://www.EarthRainbowNetwork.com> http://www.EarthRainbowNetwork.com

      This addendum is archived at
      <http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/Archives2004/AddendumFocus120.htm>
      http://www.earthrainbownetwork.com/Archives2004/AddendumFocus120.htm

      "As to whether the Star Visitors will save the day as regards Earth's
      ecological crises or the coming cataclysms know as Earth Changes, it is
      up to us, and the Star Visitors tell us that, to save our own day (and
      planet). They will help, but only if asked, (and not shot at.)"

      - - Dr. Richard Boylan - Taken from
      http://www.drboylan.com/realets2.html

      "The saga of Star Visitors' contacts with humankind is the greatest
      unpublished headline of the Millennium, and the most important missing
      fact in our history books."

      - Dr. Richard Boylan - Taken from http://www.drboylan.com (LOTS of good
      material there!)

      "What you possess in the world will be found at the day of your death to
      belong to someone else, but What You Are will be yours Forever..."

      - Henry Van Dyke -- Be Love!

      Worthy of Your Attention

      UFO pictures
      http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/photohome.asp
      This catalog contains over 300 photographs. There are at least an
      estimated 10,000 photographic cases of UFOs. Many of the photographs
      (including some of the largest collections) are held by several private
      researchers and organizations. One organization has compiled 4,000 UFO
      photographs and photographic cases, and another leading UFO researcher
      has several thousand. These collections are not currently fully
      accessible to the public.

      CONTENTS

      1. Declaration of Cosmic Cooperation
      2. Visions
      3. Area 51 Complex as integrated Galactic Spaceport
      4. Findings About the Real Start Visitors Versus The Bogeymen of The
      Cover-ups Propaganda
      5. Star Visitor Theology: A Synopsis
      6. First World-wide Dolphin & E.T. Conference in Hawaii next June 10, 11
      & 12
      7. Sign a U.N. Petition to ban Space-based weapons and warfare in space
      6. The Compassion of the American People
      7. The Role of Boycotts in the Fight for Peace
      7. America adrift

      <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

      1.

      From: THansen103@...
      Date: 19 Nov 2004
      Subject: Declaration of Cosmic Cooperation

      Good that you are promoting a global meditation for peaceful contact
      with ETs. I attach a Declaration of Cosmic Cooperation that has been
      published and circulated this year, over the Internet and in several
      print publications. It is one of the means by which humanity is
      expressing the desire for peaceful help at this time. Fell free to
      distribute it or publish it. It is pasted below as well.

      Sincerely,

      Thomas Hansen

      ---

      Introduction to the Declaration of Cosmic Cooperation
      The Declaration of Cosmic Cooperation is designed to state human
      intention to now join in peaceful relations with Off Planet Cultures. At
      the present time, a handful of people in the world are determining for
      all of humanity how we relate to beings from other regions of the
      Universe, and these few people are not choosing a path of peace.
      President Eisenhower reportedly said in the 1950s that the subject of
      actual UFO and ET presence on Earth is not in the best of hands now,
      being controlled by a covert military/industrial group. Those persons
      currently in control of Off Planet Culture contact wish to weaponize
      space, they have actually engaged in attacks on Off Planet Culture craft
      and occupants, and they also refuse to use what has been learned from
      Off Planet Cultures for the benefit of all of humankind. They are
      choosing to give the world new and terrible weapons, rather than an
      infinite and nonpolluting energy generation system, which has been
      reverse-engineered from UFO technology. We should not be at the mercy of
      these few humans who wish to continue the game of secrecy, and who wish
      to continue to withhold this actual workable technology that would
      completely eliminate our need for fossil fuels, nuclear technology, and
      internal combustion engines. In the Declaration of Cosmic Cooperation,
      we are stating to the Universe that "we the people" now want space to be
      a place of peace, that we humans want to be peaceful participants with
      members of Off Planet Cultures, and that we want to reap the benefits of
      such relations with them. If governments will not take the initiative
      for peaceful membership in the Universal Community, then we will do so
      by declaring our intent in the Declaration of Cosmic Cooperation.

      Declaration of Cosmic Cooperation

      Because of the course of events on Earth, it has become necessary for we
      humans to declare our desire to join with peaceful civilizations
      throughout the Universe to save Earth and ourselves from our own
      excessive self-interest. We desire to use our creativity to assure that
      all living things on Earth are free to enjoy the resources and beauty of
      Creation now and throughout future generations.

      We hold these truths to be sacred and undeniable; that all are created
      with the right to enjoy the Universe and receive sustenance; all are
      endowed with certain inalienable rights, among these are Life, Liberty,
      and the realization of Happiness; that to secure these rights we
      recognize that the denial of the rights of any living thing affects the
      rights of all beings in the Universe.

      Civilizations are legitimized by their ability to promote these rights
      for all life now and in the future. They should exist for the purpose of
      recognizing and serving the unity of life. To the extent that they
      promote primarily their own identity, they inhibit the recognition and
      implementation of this unity. Extreme identification with any part of
      the whole Cosmos, be it a particular region of the Cosmos, a planet,
      nation, religion, race, institution, or species is detrimental to
      individual and collective peace throughout the Universe.

      We humans have changed life on Earth. We have converted valuable
      resources into waste products. We have threatened the very existence of
      life on Earth with our weapons of mass destruction, mass pollution, and
      mass poverty. We have allowed our strong desire for independence to
      interfere with our innate and natural qualities of goodness, love, and
      sharing. We have been lured into the belief that our individual lives
      are more important than the lives of others, wherever they reside.

      We humans now choose to change our approach to all of life to be that of
      service-to-others, rather than service-to-self. We vow to eliminate our
      over-identification with our particular individual lives and with our
      planet. We vow to create a new sense of cooperation that values the life
      force within everything. We pledge our lives to co-creating a Universe
      where all beings can more easily remember their natural freedom, unity,
      and goodness. We pledge that we, the people of Earth, shall strive to
      become peaceful and productive members of the Universal community of
      beings.

      Thomas Hansen, Ph.D., 1580 Reynovia Drive, Charlottesville, VA 22902.
      Thansen103@...
      <http://www.cosmiccooperation.com> http://www.cosmiccooperation.com

      <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

      2.

      From: "Kathleen Beatty" <kkavibe@...>
      Subject: Visions
      Date: 20 Nov 2004

      Dear Jean,
      The news of US troops invading a mosque and mainstream media rumours of
      a planned invasion of Iran (with whom China has just made a big oil
      deal) are quite alarming. I most heartily agree that it is time for
      intervention from non-planetary beings who serve the True Light of Life
      and Love, and have been adding my requests to those of others
      (basically, "Help! HELP!").

      Some time ago I came to the conclusion that the only way our Earth will
      not be turned into a radioactive wasteland is for her to wake up and
      start the "Earth Changes." Channeled beings who assure that this will
      not happen give me no comfort. I think that the window of opportunity
      for enough human beings to change their consciousness has been closed
      for some time. And I would rather die in a tsunami or earthquake or flow
      of lava if it means that all the beautiful lifeforms on this planet have
      a chance of surviving, and that Earth is left alone to heal herself of
      all the toxins we pour into her.
      I have had two visions in the past that give me hope, and I would like
      to share them with you.

      In one, I was driving in a mountainous region, in the west of the USA.
      Tremendous earthquakes started happening (many details--animals freaking
      out, huge boulders crashing down, etc.--this was very real, and time
      flowed as it normally does). The road ahead of me was blocked by a
      boulder. The few other people who were driving on this particular
      stretch of road and I all found each other (I am condensing this for the
      sake of brevity). One man was on his way to a Zen monastery and knew the
      location, so we all set off hiking over very rough land. By this time
      there were only a few aftershocks, and from the car radios before all
      stations went off the air, we gathered that the destruction was
      widespread.

      I was not dressed for hiking, and the going was rough, for others, too.
      As evening came on we found a cave-like sort of overhang to spend the
      night in and all went to gather firewood (it was getting COLD). I came
      to a huge flat rock and lay on it to soak up the warmth in it, and
      stayed there as the sun went down and the stars began appearing in the
      sky. Then something lovely happened: I slowly began to hear a tone, a
      musical note, coming from every heavenly body--the music of the
      spheres?--and then, from deep below me, vibrating through both the rock
      I was lying on and my own body, another tone began--slowly and haltingly
      at first, but gaining in strength as the moments passed. Earth was
      finding her voice again, and as it rose to the stars and planets above,
      their music became wildly joyful at their sister's return to the whole.
      After the music slowly faded away, I found my way back to my group. As I
      walked up to them, gathered around the fire, they looked at me and,
      without my saying anything verbally, all knew what I had
      experienced--telepathy returning, too, now that all the man-made
      interference was gone.

      This ties in to a very real dream I had a few years ago the night I saw
      the Aurora Borealis (not common in the FingerLakes area):a very scary
      dream: I saw a huge wall-like structure being built on I think the 4th
      dimension, by Greys with the suggestion of humans involved. Its purpose
      was to block the connection between humans and the higher dimensions.

      I think that this wall is a reality, and that it and the dark band
      encircling our Earth, an emotional-spiritual band of suffering and pain
      and cruelty and hatred, are suffocating her--to say nothing of what we
      are doing to her physically. The only hope I see of ending this is
      intervention by the "good ETs," or by Earth waking up.

      This took longer than I thought and I have to leave for a meeting now,
      so will send you the other vision (a little one) when I return.

      Peace,

      Kathleen Beatty

      ---

      Hi Jean
      Here is the other vision, which came while I was driving on a stretch of
      road I knew well: Very gently I just sort of glided into what I assume
      was the near future, because I first noticed that the road I was driving
      on was all cracked, and crumbling along the edges. Up on the hill to my
      left, I saw a young man of about 30 or so. He had apparently invented
      and was trying out some sort of personal transportation device that was
      powered by wind, solar, and thought energy. He was in telepathic
      communication with other people around the planet who were working on
      similar inventions, and there was a lot of good-natured joking and
      teasing going on... then I just as gently found myself back in the
      present. Wish I could give more info regarding his invention, but I am
      very much a right-brained person and not the inventor type at all. I
      most sincerely hope that this was a vision of THE future, and not of
      just a possible one.

      Peace,

      Kathleen Beatty

      "There is ALWAYS hope..."

      - Aragorn

      NOTE FROM JEAN: Interestingly, I've had a dream the night after I wrote
      the summary for this Meditation Focus about "Preparing for Global First
      Contact" in which I distinctly saw a huge cigar-shaped space craft
      silently hovering above a city with thousands of people in the streets
      peacefully watching in awe this amazing event - intricate details of
      protruding features could be seen under the belly of this very long
      ship. In this dream, I was recording it all with a video camera and I
      could see dozens of people coming out in the open walking on a sort of
      gangway hanging under the craft and I recall zooming with my video on
      one of these ETs who had an extremely white, gentle-looking face while
      others looked much more human-like. When I woke up from this dream -
      which is why I recall it - I had the distinct feeling I had just seen
      something that may very well happen in the near future and I reviewed it
      briefly in my mind before going back to sleep to make sure I would
      remember it as it felt very important.

      <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

      3.

      AT MY REQUEST DR. BOYLAN SENT ME THE FOLLOWING JUST PUBLISHED ARTICLE

      From: "Richard Boylan" <drboylan@...>
      Subject: Area 51 Complex as integrated Galactic Spaceport
      Date: 21 Nov 2004
      Area 51 Complex as integrated Galactic Spaceport

      by

      Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

      Recent communication exchange with former USAF Airman Charles J. Hall,
      author of the "Millennial Hospitality" trilogy, coupled with content
      revealed in his books, brings forth the following interesting
      revelations.

      There exists an extraterrestrial race whom Mr. Hall has called the Tall
      Whites. This race originates from a location near the star Arcturus.

      These Tall Whites are in adulthood around six feet in height and have
      generally humanoid features. They have blond hair, generally worn short,
      and the women tend to wear their hair in a feminine form of short cut.
      They are blue-eyed, and have larger-than-human eyes which wrap part-way
      around the side of their head. The Tall Whites otherwise look quite
      human, except that their skin is a chalky-white in color.

      They have hands with four fingers, which do not end in finger nails but
      rather in harder, two-inch-long claw-like appendages.

      The typical clothing of the Tall Whites is an aluminized, chalk-white
      jump suit of canvas-looking fabric. They also wear gloves of the same
      material, and an open, white, motorcycle-like helmet.

      Both the suit and the helmet emit a three-inch-out field of soft-white
      flourescent light. The intensity of this emitted light can be varied
      from soft to too bright to look at without strain.

      These Tall Whites have very high intelligence and an
      information-processing speed which Mr. Hall estimates at 3-1/2 times
      faster than bright humans. The Tall Whites's technology is advanced.

      One element of their technology is a transporter suit which they put on
      which provides personal antigravity levitation and above-ground
      movement, as well as force-field protection against attacks, e.g., would
      slow a bullet to where it would fall to the ground.

      Another element of their technology is their spacecraft.

      They operate smaller scout ships which can transport a limited number of
      individuals. And then they have deep-space vessels than can travel
      between star systems.

      Their scout craft are white in color, ellipsoidal or egg-shaped, with a
      molded flat bottom. It has a row of large windows on each side, sort of
      like an airplane. Its size is comparable to that of a passenger train's
      diesel engine, and has two windows in front like such a train diesel
      engine. The range of these scout craft permit travel as far as the Moon
      or even Mars. But not deep space.

      Their deep-space vessels are very large, sleek, black antigravity craft,
      70 feet high, 300 feet wide, and 500 feet long. These vessels also have
      pilot windows, as well as have regularly-spaced running lights along
      their edges. Their range extends out many light years into space. Their
      top speed exceeds the speed of light by a considerable margin. Yes,
      Einstein was wrong about that.

      The Tall Whites in their interactions with humans often carry stun
      devices for protection, eight-inch-long white tubes which can emit a
      microwave beam that can excite the sodium atoms in the nervous system of
      a threatening human and render the human unconscious for a limited
      period of time.

      A contingent of Tall Whites have been resident in the Indian Springs
      Valley region of central Nevada since before the first Euro-American
      settlers moved west.

      These Tall Whites have found Earth to be a convenient way-station in
      their travels within this sector of the galaxy. As Charles Hall explains
      it, Earth's sun is located in the middle of a very large,
      10-light-year-diameter empty section of the galaxy. Most stars occur in
      groups, with another star within two light-months distance. Thus, for
      civilizations living on star systems near this empty-space "bubble",
      Earth serves as a handy mid-way rest, supply and repair station.

      The Tall Whites have established a residential location within French
      Peak, about 25 miles north-northwest of Indian Springs Auxiliary Air
      Force Station, Nevada. They also have a main base and space vehicle
      repair facility which is also built into the side of a hill at the north
      end of Indian Springs Valley, not too many miles from their residential
      location.

      When Tall Whites deep-space vessels approach Earth from space, they make
      an initial landing at Dog Bone Lake, 25 miles east of French Peak on the
      Nellis Air Force Range, Nevada. Then they make a lateral transition to
      the main hanger, where huge doors part to admit the vessel, then
      re-close.

      Presidents (including LBJ), select top Senators and Congressmembers, and
      select Generals and Admirals are aware of, and have actually met Tall
      Whites, either at carefully-arranged events in Washington, DC, or on the
      Nellis Air Force Base Range, Nevada

      The Tall Whites have made arrangements with the U.S. government at the
      highest levels to have their central-Nevada facilities undisturbed. In
      exchange they provide advanced scientific and technological information
      which has permitted rapid advances in science and technology on Earth.
      Some of their scientists work as technical consultants at advanced
      laboratory installations, including northern California, Nevada, and
      elsewhere.
      The Tall Whites facilities in central Nevada serve as locale for
      Visitors from other star system to come and study the English language
      and American culture. These Visitors are intensely curious about life
      and customs on Earth.

      ---

      Helen Littrell, along with co-author Jean Bilodeaux, provides parallel
      and corroborative information in her new book, "Raechel's Eyes". This
      book tells the gripping story of how a compassionate Air Force officer
      on a Perimeter Security Team befriended a Zeta Reticulan survivor, who
      happened to be a Zeta-human hybrid teenage girl. The Zeta Reticuli star
      system is seen from Earth's southern hemisphere, and is about 39
      light-years distant.

      The book chronicles his subsequent daring experiment, authorized by the
      National Security Council through the Air Force's Aerospace Technical
      Information Command, to adopt this hybrid, now dubbed "Raechel", and let
      her try out living a normal life as a college student at American River
      (Junior) College in Sacramento, California, while living as a roommate
      with the author's daughter, Marisa. Her adoptive Colonel "father" was
      stationed at then-Mather Air Force Base, Sacramento.

      "Raechel's Eyes" also provides an accurate picture, minus the usual
      disinformation in such matters, as to what really goes on below the
      surface of the heretofore undisclosed "Four Corners" base, which is
      sister to and apparently north of the better-known Area 51 Complex in
      the central Nevada desert.

      "Four Corners", (which is misleadingly not anywhere near the real U.S.
      Southwest Four Corners area), is actually a U.S. Government-run Star
      Visitor Reception Area and Ambassadorial Interface Facility for
      representatives from the Intergallactic Council. And it also serves as a
      cultural integration and tutoring place for those Star Visitors who want
      to fit in and be able to walk around and observe Earth while passing for
      human. This latter effort is called the Humanization Project.

      "Raechel's Eyes" closely parallels information about the underground
      activity at Area 51, leaked by Army Command Sergeant-Major Robert Dean,
      the NSC's Dr. Michael Wolf, former [Area 51] Site S-4 physicist Robert
      Lazar, and USAF "Project Pounce" head, Colonel Steve Wilson.

      I believe that all Star Kids and Star Seeds will find the day-to-day
      struggle of hybrid Raechel, and of the Tall Whites residing at Indian
      Wells Valley, to try to get accepted in the human world to be an
      Nth-degree case of the basic struggle so many Star Kids (and Star Seed
      adults) experience in trying to define themselves, and be openly who
      they are without the rejection, ridicule and avoidance too many humans
      dish out to someone who is different. And "different" can be Zeta-human
      hybrid, Tall White passing for human with disguise, or a human Star Kid
      or Star Seed whose advanced abilities "just aren't normal".

      As "regular" humans learn to accept their own children, the Star Kids,
      perhaps this will accelerate the day when the public is ready to accept
      the Zeta-human hybrid "Raechels" and Tall White "Harry's" of the galaxy
      as just other people here to visit.

      In the light,
      Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

      Behavioral scientist, cosmic anthropologist, hypnotherapist, educator
      President, Star Kids Project, Ltd., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization
      P.O. Box 22310
      Sacramento, CA 95822 , USA
      E-mail: drboylan@...
      Website: <http://www.drboylan.com> http://www.drboylan.com

      You are invited to join my informational reports (free) e-mail list,
      DrRichBoylanReports,
      (My reports ONLY) by sending one e-mail to:

      DrRichBoylanReports-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      After you receive back a "Welcome to DrRichBoylanReports" message, your
      subscription is active.

      Or, you may instead wish to enroll in my UFOFacts (free) e-list,
      featuring both my reports plus members' messages and reports. Send an
      e-mail once to:
      UFOFacts-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      After you receive back a "Welcome to UFOFacts" message, your
      subscription is active.

      If you are a Star Kid (1-18), consider joining and communicating with
      other Star Kids at the StarKidsHangout. To subscribe, send an email to:
      StarKidsHangout-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

      4.

      ANOTHER EXCELLENT AND VERY ENLIGHTENING ARTICLE BY DR BOYLAN TAKEN FROM
      HIS EXTENSIVE WEBSITE

      From: <http://www.drboylan.com/realets2.html>
      http://www.drboylan.com/realets2.html

      FINDINGS ABOUT THE REAL STAR VISITORS VERSUS THE BOGEYMEN OF THE
      COVER-UP'S PROPAGANDA

      by Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

      There are many presentations on television, in UFO magazines, and on the
      Internet purporting to describe what "aliens" are like and the purpose
      of their contact with Earth. They vary widely.

      Some of these presentations are sensationalistic, and intentionally so.
      Because "voltage" sells, and many in the media are interested only in
      what sells. Thus, the most lurid and macabre tales about "ETs" are
      presented.

      Other presentations are propaganda pieces, placed in the media as a
      second-ditch strategy by the oligarchical Cabal behind the UFO Cover-Up.
      Since the Cabal has enormous international wealth at its disposal, it
      has the funds and influence to make sure that the majority of
      presentations which make it to public view are negativistic in tone.
      Their thinking is that if they can't sell you the lie that "UFOs don't
      exist", then their fall-back strategy is to convince you that "they are
      evil mean invaders." Thus, the presentations they finance and promote
      feature the Star Visitors as torturers, plotters and monsters.

      The factual presentations in the media are the result of some producers'
      careful sifting of the facts from creative fantasy and disinformation,
      and relying on scientific research by qualified professionals who have
      ventured into the rarified field of Star Visitor-human encounters. The
      producers who care about truth above "voltage", who are smart enough to
      get the expertise to sift truth from fiction and disinformation, and who
      are courageous enough to push their production through despite
      dissuasion by the negative climate created by Cabal's henchmen in the
      media, are in the minority. But their work is wonderful, illuminating
      and exciting.

      How do those who want to find and present the truth about Star
      Visitor-human encounters get the real facts? Where can they go to get
      reality instead of disinformation?

      It is a given that in researching reports of extraterrestrial
      encounters, the only "evidence" available to study are the human persons
      involved, the experiencers. And the only discipline producing really
      qualified researchers of persons claiming extraterrestrial encounters is
      behavioral science. Thus, it is only qualified behavioral science
      professionals who have the necessary education, supervised training and
      professional experience to gather, evaluate, sort and discriminate
      reports, and collate reliable research findings about Star Visitor-human
      encounters.

      Such behavioral science professionals have the following five advanced
      research qualifications:

      1) behavioral science and medical professionals, e.g., psychologists,
      psychiatrists, clinical social workers, marriage, child and family
      therapists, and certified clinical hypnotherapists, who ideally have a
      doctorate, or at least a master's degree,
      2) plus many years of clinical experience, including skills in
      differential diagnosis,
      3) plus formal graduate training in research methodology,
      4) plus are open-minded enough to inquire objectively into
      extraterrestrial phenomena without presuppositions, and let the data
      determine the findings; and,
      5) have educated themselves sufficiently about UFO and Star Visitor
      matters to have an informed beginning basis for doing research.

      As the President of the Academy of Clinical Close Encounter Therapists,
      I have had the opportunity to have talked to hundreds of such
      professionals involved in this kind of highly-specialized work with
      persons claiming Star Visitor encounters. In so doing, I do not find
      credible reports of low-life aliens from these professionals, nor from
      the experiencers they have worked with. On the contrary, the reports
      coming from behavioral science professionals describe intelligent, wise,
      compassionate, interested Star Visitors, who want what is best for our
      world and theirs.

      While the theoretical possibility of "evil aliens" may be postulated, in
      fact those civilizations which have evolved far enough to have both the
      inclination and the surplus resources to reach out into space to nurture
      fledgling planets are not marauders. The coalition of civilizations
      making gradually-open contact with Earth have rightly been called since
      ancient times "The Watchers".

      These "Watchers" are prepared to filter out any (theoretical) marauders
      who might decide to drop by this blue planet. This overview is derived
      from innumerable Star Visitor communications to experiencers, from
      ancient oral traditions and indigenous leaders' statements, and
      additionally supported by one of the government's National Security
      Council's unacknowledged Special Studies Group subcommittee insiders
      himself, Dr. Michael Wolf.

      As to whether the Star Visitors will save the day as regards Earth's
      ecological crises or the coming cataclysms know as Earth Changes, it is
      up to us, and the Star Visitors tell us that, to save our own day (and
      planet). They will help, but only if asked, (and not shot at.)

      My analysis, and that of Drs. John Mack, R. Leo Sprinkle, Edith Fiore,
      Rauni Kilde, Gilda Moura, Ruth Hover, et al., is based on behavior
      (extraterrestrial) over time (centuries). Actions speak louder than
      words.

      The Star Visitors' messages contain warnings for us of dangers we are
      presenting to ourselves by our ecological, military, social and economic
      behaviors. They provide us with important and useful information for
      advancing our society and ourselves mentally and spiritually. The
      Visitors are preparing us (via messages relayed through select human
      experiencers) to socially accept the reality of extraterrestrial
      contact, and are readying us for joining the larger community of
      inhabited worlds.

      Remember: the burden of proof is on the person alleging evil
      extraterrestrial races. I have seen no proof of such a hypothesized
      group. What has been presented as evidence are lurid tales found in some
      UFO magazines and books, the truthfulness of which can be charitably
      called elusive, and in plain fact, consist of fictions and distortions.

      Yes, the Star Visitors who interact with humans are benevolent. There
      are major human misunderstandings of some Star Visitors, due to human
      anthropomorphic tendency to lack understanding of quite different
      cultures and personality styles. As anthropologists have shown, in
      dealing with culturally very different human groups on Earth, it is
      incorrect to judge the culturally-different human group by the cultural
      standards of one's own culture. Even in America there are people who put
      down another ethnic group because they think/phrase things/behave
      differently than we do.

      Some Star Visitor races are here to teach, some here to guide, some to
      heal, some to advance us culturally, some to advance us biologically,
      some to study us, some to passively observe, some to take samples of our
      flora and fauna, some to stand guard to protect us, or to protect space
      from our plutonium-contaminated space probes and space weapons systems.

      None are here to invade, none are here to kill, none are here to
      intimidate, none are here to culturally take over.

      Neither are we humans the bad guys , but we do have some less-evolved
      persons in our midst. That is the way it is in the universe as well, we
      are told. However, the difference is that the less-evolved cultures on
      other planets are not permitted by the Inter-Galactic Federation to roam
      the galaxy freely and cause havoc on vulnerable planetary populations,
      such as Earth.

      There are reasons why we have been assigned the Watchers since our
      earliest times. And protection is certainly one of those reasons.
      Genuine interest and concern in our positive evolution and development
      are additional reasons.

      You will note that the above description is in marked contrast with the
      rampant disinformation peddled by the "assets" of the rogue UFO
      Cover-Up: which include such propagandists as ex-CIA operative John
      Lear, Jr., ex-Naval Intelligence operative "Wild Bill" Cooper, Budd
      Hopkins, David Jacobs, "ex"-CIA operative Derrel Sims, and "ex"-Air
      Force Intelligence operative John "Val Valerian" Grace, et al.

      It should also be noted that some of the lurid reports being palmed off
      on the public as examples of "alien misbehavior" are actually secret
      psychological warfare operations by human rogue military-intelligence
      units.

      These renegade military-intelligence units kidnap civilians without
      legal authorization or justification. These units drug those they
      kidnap, (often experiencers). These renegades deliberately intimidate,
      interrogate, physically abuse, and even gang-rape the civilians they
      kidnap. The renegade military-intelligence units then use brainwashing
      techniques to make the civilians they kidnap forget about the military
      kidnapping, while the renegades hypnotically implant a false memory
      about the horrific experience as an alien abduction

      This is the level of evil, distortion and treachery that the Cabal
      repressing UFO truth goes to to protect their monopoly of
      highly-advanced extraterrestrial technology recovered from UFO crashes:
      a monopoly which has brought them trillions of dollars in profits over
      the last four-plus decades.

      So, when you next read an article or watch a television presentation
      which purports to describe a Star Visitor-human encounter, you can ask
      yourself: Is it Hollywood, is it propaganda, is it fantasy, or is it the
      truth?
      - Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

      <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <>

      5.

      INDISPENSABLE COMPLEMENT TO HAVE THE FULL PICTURE

      From: <http://www.drboylan.com/ettheol2.html>
      http://www.drboylan.com/ettheol2.html

      STAR VISITOR THEOLOGY: A SYNOPSIS

      by Richard J. Boylan, Ph.D.*
      1996, rev. 2003

      Abstract

      A synopsis of Star Visitor theology is presented, synthesized from
      information communicated by Star Visitors to humans during close
      encounters. These are the extraterrestrial races actually visiting the
      Earth, and may apply to other member cultures of their interstellar
      political-cultural alliance, sometimes labeled the Interstellar
      Federation. This synopsis draws from a database constructed from
      1989-present by Richard Boylan, research behavioral scientist and
      cultural anthropologist with graduate training in theology and
      philosophy. This database comes from in-depth debriefings of more than
      180 experiencers. Those data provide the foundation for this analysis of
      the Star Visitors' theological views.

      The following theological topics are discussed: the Star Visitors'
      acknowledgment of, and ideas about, God; whether intelligent life is
      hierarchical or egalitarian; the Visitors' spiritual mission; whether
      Visitors are spiritual gurus; the Visitors' role in human development;
      the Star Visitors, Avatars and religious inspiration; Visitor views on
      death and judgment versus reincarnation; sin and the existence of evil;
      Creation and evolution; whether Redemption is universal; and the Star
      Visitors' ideas about God's family. The presentation concludes with an
      examination of possible human reactions to the Star Visitors' spiritual
      cultures.
      ---

      This synopsis is constructed from data from more than 180 in-depth
      interview debriefings with experiencers of Star Visitor contact (Boylan,
      1994). The analysis and synthesis are the author's best distillation of
      that data.

      It should be borne in mind that it is the nature of extraterrestrial
      communications that, in the overwhelming majority of instances, Star
      Visitors communicate with humans by telepathic transfer of mental images
      or concepts, rather than by words or speech. Thus, there inherently is
      some human interpretation of the mental impressions transmitted by a
      Star Visitor. Nevertheless, certain core Star Visitor concepts, upon
      which this synopsis is based, are consistently reported by many
      different experiencers, lending confidence to the analysis and synopsis.

      1. "God". The Star Visitor races who have commented on the concept of
      "God" in answer to experiencers' questions, or who have brought the
      subject up themselves, uniformly affirm that they, too accept the
      reality of what Earthlings call God. However, the God they affirm is not
      the anthropomorphic or patriarchal figure of many Earth religions, but
      more of a Supreme Source [not ET vocabulary] -- a transcendent matrix of
      Consciousness, which underlies everything, and is that which gives
      essence and specificity to everything, which in turn is a partial
      manifestation of the Supreme Source.
      In more experiential terms, the Star Visitors have taken experiencers
      and shown them "God." The experiencers typically described being in the
      presence of intense, overwhelmingly brilliant light from which emanates
      incredibly intense love, such that the experiencer feels lost in the
      infinite love. The Visitors typically do not make extended commentary
      about "God", but either assure the experiencer that they too accept
      "God". Or they seem to let the direct experience of God speak for
      itself. The Visitors have, when confronted with human confusion about
      whether they are gods, emphatically clarified that they are not God.

      2. Extraterrestrial "superiority". The issue of the visiting Star
      Visitor races' intellectual, cultural, genetic, technological and
      spiritual superiority, while not specifically a theological topic, bears
      discussing, because of the metaphysical implications. The average member
      of the Star Visitor races appears to manifest considerably higher
      intellectual capability than the average human. Such superiority may be
      partly due to education, culture, genetic engineering, or natural
      selection. Yet most Star Visitors consider humans as equals in the sense
      of being a fellow sentient, conscious intelligent life form. Most of the
      Star Visitor races appear to be genetically advanced, as measured by
      more developed mental processes, sensory acuteness, parapsychological
      abilities, immune system robustness, reported longevity, and
      sophisticated nutritional processes. And without question, all Star
      Visitor cultures are more technologically advanced than we are. Their
      very ability to jump across vast interstellar space and/or dimensions is
      but one example of Visitor technological superiority. Culturally, the
      Star Visitor races uniformly appear more advanced, as measured by the
      complex yet harmoniously interdependent functioning of their societies,
      absence of initiation of aggression, absence of warlike activities, the
      presence of altruistic concern for the Earth, its ecosystems and for
      humankind, the general absence of patronizing attitudes toward the more
      primitive human culture, and the Visitors holding to elevated
      philosophical and moral principles (Boylan, 1996).
      The Star Visitors demonstrate highly-developed spirituality, as
      evidenced by the integration of spiritual awareness into their cultures,
      the absence of formalistic religious practices, broad compassionate
      attitude between cultures, and a highly-developed culture of concern for
      souls' development across lifetimes.

      3. The Star Visitors' spiritual mission. While the Visitors have several
      missions which they are accomplishing by their gradually-intensifying
      contact with the Earth, let us consider here just their spiritual
      mission. Star Visitors have repeatedly communicated to experiencers
      about the need to remember their (the human's) origin. Often the
      "forgetful" human has been shown their existence as a spark of
      consciousness preexisting before this lifetime. In other instances,
      Visitors have shown humans previous lifetimes, during which the human
      processed experiences which offered the human the opportunity for
      spiritual development.
      Often the Star Visitors have shown experiencers glimpses of a common
      origin with one or other extraterrestrial race group. This suggests
      cosmically broadened understandings of family, mutual concern and
      cherishing across star systems and lifetimes. In the present, Star
      Visitors typically demonstrate respect for Earthlings as fellow
      conscious entities. The Star Visitors have done considerable spiritual
      teaching during in-person encounters, touching on such subjects as the
      nature of life, metaphysical understanding of the nature of the cosmos,
      and a spiritually enlightened understanding of the community of
      intelligent life forms.

      4. Are Star Visitors spiritual gurus? The sight of some Star Visitors,
      especially the luminous and noncorporeal ones, have prompted some humans
      who have come into their presence to consider these Star Visitors
      god-like, and to ask if they should be venerated. Uniformly the Star
      Visitors have quickly communicated to the human that they are not God,
      indeed that they too recognize a supreme being. The Star Visitors
      express that they see their role as, and indeed act as, catalysts and
      facilitators for growth in human consciousness and awareness. As Dr.
      Carl Sagan was reported to have said in a private remark, the Star
      Visitors are here as "missionaries".

      5. Star Visitors' role in human development. The Star Visitors have
      stated that they have been involved in human evolution since the ancient
      past. This has included Visitor genetic engineering of presumably
      terrestrial primate stock to advance the development of human
      intelligence and consciousness. The Star Visitors have also intervened
      culturally, to "engineer" human consciousness by directed telepathic
      inspiration and by Visitor encounters with selected humans. Such
      interventions may help solve the archeological mystery of the Missing
      Link, and the cultural anthropology mystery of the sudden arising of
      Sumerian and proto-African high cultures without precursor cultures.

      6. Star Visitors, the Avatars, and religious inspiration. The Avatars
      (major world religious leaders) are understood to include: Zoroaster
      (Zoroastrianism), Lao-Tse (Taoism/proto-Confucianism), Moses (Judaism),
      Krishna (Hinduism), Quan Yin (compassionate Confuciansm), Buddha
      (Buddhism), White Buffalo Calf Woman/Guadalupe (Native American
      spirituality), Quetzocoatl (Meso-American spirituality), Yeshua ben
      Joseph/Jesus (reform-Judaism, Christianity), Abd al-Qadir al-Jilani and
      other initiators of Sufism [universalist peaceful variant of Islam], and
      Bahá'u'lláh (Bahai). Native American shaman-experiencers have declared
      that Jesus was a Star-Man, and that the Avatars are Star People. The
      Star Visitors have indicated that the Avatars were sent to raise human
      spiritual consciousness, and have alluded to Star Visitor involvement
      with them. Because of the imprecision of communication, it is not clear
      whether the Avatars were: humans consistently guided by Star Visitor
      consciousnesses, humans with ensoulment by a soul which was Star Visitor
      in a previous life, human-extraterrestrial hybrids, or Star Visitors
      manifesting human appearance. None of the above scenarios negates the
      role of the divine in religious inspiration, but rather allows for the
      divine to manifest through Star Visitor intermediaries. Just as the
      great religious books and doctrines were not uttered by God directly,
      but proclaimed to humanity through human intermediaries as well.

      7. Death and judgment versus reincarnation. Those Star Visitors
      commenting on lifespan have unanimously spoken of Visitors and humans as
      having had previous lifetimes, and, after death from their current life,
      going on in many cases to successive lifetimes. Besides affirming
      reincarnation, the Star Visitors have spoken about individuals
      voluntarily and consciously choosing to re-ensoul in another body and
      live another lifetime. The subsequent lifetime is not necessarily on the
      same planet. Thus, Star Visitors have shown a human person , in some
      instances, the human's previous life as a Star Visitor, or their
      subsequent life as in Star Visitor form. Also, the Visitors have shown a
      former Star Visitor reincarnating in a human body to live a human
      lifetime. Indeed, some such "humanized" Visitor consciousnesses have
      deliberately come to Earth as missionaries, to aid in humanity's
      advancement. The degree of consciousness and spiritual progress that a
      given soul/ consciousness makes in a given lifetime influences the
      possible choices available for that soul to have in a subsequent
      lifetime. There is no support in Star Visitor theology for the doctrine
      of only a single lifetime, after which the soul is judged and assigned a
      permanent fate.

      8. "Sin" and the existence of evil. Star Visitor commentators have not
      dwelled on the idea of sin: they rather tend to portray bad human
      actions as unwise, unenlightened choices. The focus is on the human's
      learning to operate in a wiser fashion. The Star Visitors are not moral
      relativists, however. If choices are bad enough, they may try to
      influence humans to step in, or rarely will step in themselves, to
      remedy the situation. The Star Visitors have scolded many humans,
      including reportedly some governmental leaders, for bad choices which
      have harmed the environment or caused great human harm. The Star
      Visitors appear to think of evil as unenlightenment, capable of
      improvement through growth in consciousness and awareness. Sanctions are
      seen more as blocks to harm and as moral lessons than as punishments.

      9. The Godhead, Creation and evolution. The available data is ambiguous.
      Star Visitor telepathic messages have given indications of both creation
      aspects and evolution aspects to the cosmos. Perhaps the conundrum is
      clarified by knowing how the Star Visitors understand the divine. God is
      understood as the Supreme Source, out of which everything is manifested.
      The Supreme Source is that matrix of Consciousness out of which all
      entities have their being. This theology is somewhat akin to that which
      was expressed in the first chapter of the Gospel of John. There John
      spoke about "the Word" [Greek: logos], (God/Jesus). The Word is
      equivalent to the principle which makes things be as they are.
      Everything exists with its own character insofar as it participates to a
      greater or lesser degree in some aspect of the supreme
      Word/Consciousness.

      10. Jesus and Redemption. Jesus' role in humanity's spiritual life must
      be understood in the context of what has already been expressed about
      Star Visitor influence on humankind and the Avatars. The Star Visitors
      consider Jesus's life of service to others and self-sacrifice as an
      excellent example of living in highly developed consciousness, as were
      his spiritual teachings, moral guidance, and witnessing to high
      principles at the cost of his life. From this perspective , "redemption"
      is not so much a washing away of humans' sins, as it is strikingly
      setting a new and higher standard of moral (high consciousness)
      behavior, and showing humans the dark results of low-consciousness
      choices. Jesus left humans free to chose, but emphatically pointed out
      the consequences of those choices. That is largely what the Star
      Visitors do as well.

      The Star Visitor civilizations which have evolved to the level of
      interstellar travel and missionary work have not commented on their own
      spiritual evolution. Whether some Visitor civilizations have had a
      spiritual master like Jesus incarnate among them is not known from
      available data. We have much yet to learn from our off-world Visitors.

      11. God's family. One of the key questions of theology is relationship
      to God. Who is in God's family? How big is that family? How varied? Our
      Star Visitors, by their very appearing among us, and by their
      communicating sensitive spiritual thoughts, demonstrate to us how wide
      and how varied God's family is. It truly spans the universe, and
      encompasses conscious, intelligent life in all its many forms. It may be
      reassuring to traditional religionists to know that it is true
      throughout the galaxy and beyond, that "wherever two or three are
      gathered", there the divine is in the midst of them. The Star Visitors
      acknowledge the spiritual preciousness of humans as sparks of the
      divine. Nevertheless, different Star Visitor cultures vary in the way
      they express that acknowledgment, in view of human transgressions
      against each other, other creatures and the Earth (Boylan, 1992).

      Summary

      As humans face the task of evaluating the visiting extraterrestrial
      spiritual cultures, let us reflect on the lessons available from our own
      religious history. For example, will Americans encountering visiting
      cosmic cultures be that much different than the behavior of European
      colonists meeting foreigners (e.g., Carib Indians on Hispaniola Island)?
      The Europeans decided that the Caribs' religion was heathen and to be
      despised, which "justified" forcibly imposing Christianity on the
      Caribs.

      Perhaps the appropriate behavior for humans at the upcoming meetings
      with Star Visitor representatives is the one suggested by Vatican
      Observatory astronomer and Jesuit, Guy Consulmagno: "If we were to make
      contact with other intelligent life, we'd have to tell our own sacred
      story, listen to them tell theirs, and learn."