Fwd: [Sourceoflightportal] Fwd: Fw: YAHOO IS TRACKING WHAT YOU ARE DOING *PLE...

  • IrenCzajka@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2004
      In einer eMail vom 2004-11-20 22:18:04 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
      iren_cz@...:

      An: aworldofpeace@yahoogroups.com
      Von: OneFlynAngel@...
      Datum: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 12:33:59 EST
      Betreff: [Sourceoflightportal] Fwd: Fw: YAHOO IS TRACKING WHAT YOU ARE DOING
      *PLEASE READ*

      Subj: Fw: YAHOO IS TRACKING WHAT YOU ARE DOING *PLEASE READ*
      Date: 11/19/04 9:52:43 PM Central Standard Time
      From: _yellow.rose7@..._ (mailto:yellow.rose7@...)

      YAHOO IS TRACKING WHAT YOU ARE DOING *PLEASE READ*

      YAHOO IS TRACKING WHAT YOU ARE DOING *PLEASE READ*
      Please read this to the end. You can opt out so they can not track you.

      If you are at all concerned with people knowing where you go or what you do
      on Yahoo......check it out.

      Yahoo can track us and see what kind of sites we are looking at!!

      BUT, ALSO HOW TO OPT OUT OF IT!! Which I did, first thing!

      Here's how....

      "Yahoo is now using something called "Web Beacons" to track Yahoo Group
      users around the net and see what you're doing and where you are going - similar
      to cookies.

      Take a look at their updated privacy statement:

      _privacy.yahoo.com/privacy...tails.html_
      (http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html)

      About half-way down the page, in the section "Outside the Yahoo! Network",
      you'll see a little "click here" link that will let you "opt-out" of their new
      method of snooping.! I strongly recommend that you do this.

      Once you have clicked that link, you are opted out. Notice the "Success"
      message the top the next page. Be careful because on that page there is a
      "Cancel Opt-out" button that, if clicked, will *undo** the opt-out. Feel free to
      forward this to other groups. Yahoo is recording every website and every group
      you visit .

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      "There is only One Moment. It is eternal. It is this moment. There is
      only One Self. It is infinite. It is the self that experiences this moment"
      from THE DIVINE MOMENT by James Prior
      http//oneflynangel.com
      In the Name of ONE , Sandy