USAF interested in Teleportation

  • stealthskaters
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2004
      USAF Interested In Consciousness Teleportation =>
      http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/technovel_teleport_041103.html
      .

      This is something that UK-based remote-viewer/inventor Tom
      Skeggs has worked on sinced the 90s. His "Star Chamber" is partly
      based on Tegmark/Pitkanen/Hawking's theories about parallel universes
      and multiple quantum histories residing in the greater Multiverse.
      Like the "navigators" in Dune, one *thinks* the destination, and the
      device matches it up with the appropriate history. (I wonder if this
      is what really happened with the Montauk experiments at Rome Air
      Technology Center.)

      But perhaps I'm misinterpreting what Tom is saying. I've
      archived his papers and emails at =>
      http://www.stealthskater.com/PX.htm#StarChamber .