HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Nov 3, 2004
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: Novemeber 3, 2004 , 2004

      HBCC UFO Research Note: Well finally the John Tosti story is darn near completely and ready to be posted. Still a few more things to add to this story, but it should be complete really quick. The reason why the delay in getting this story out is that more has come in on this case which I wanted to add. So please do stay tuned for a full report with links off of my site to some footage, stills, etc. This is a very large report !

      Houston, B.C. Four Seasons Park Light Follows Snow Mobiles

      Date: December 1994
      Time: 10:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 5
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Circular

      Full Description of event/sighting: When I was 14, some friends and I were snow mobiling around 4 seasons park in Houston B.C.. There were five of us and two snowmobiles. We had experienced some strange events in that area before, but this one was the freakiest and the one I remember the most. There were three of us on one snowmobile, and two on the other. The larger of the snowmobiles died on us in the middle of the ball field. The other snowmobile was small and could not carry everyone, so one of us, who was on the broken sled got on the other and got a ride back to the house we were staying at on Jewel Road. The two remaining, (myself and friend) decided that we would leave the sled and start walking. We walked for what we felt was only a couple of steps in the deep snow and then when we looked back the sled was far away, like 100 meters.

      We were both really confused at the moment and then we saw our friend coming for us on the snowmobile, after she had dropped off the other two. We immediately began running towards the snowmobile. When we got to it we hopped on and started heading back to the house. We were being followed by what we thought was another sled and we were already freaked out by the walking distance, so we were yelling at our driver to go faster. The "sled" behind us kept right up and changed in color and size very quickly. It started out as a regular white light which resembled the headlight of a snowmobile, but as we went faster, it grew larger and also changed to a deep red color. As soon as we got out of the trees and closer to the houses it just disappeared. We were all quite shaken up and all three of us saw the same thing and could not explain it.

      Additional Information:

      Hi Brian,
      I will try to answer your questions the best I can. The incident happened on a clear night in December. I know that it was cold. Not sure whether the moon was full or not. The light was south west to us, we were heading north, it was behind us. It was ground level, or just above, because we thought it was another snow mobile at first. It started as a whitish light, like the color of a headlight, it then it turned red and then it disappeared. At first we though that it was another sled, and that it had just turned around, however the trail was not wide enough for it to turn around as quickly as the light changed color. I can't remember any sound, but my friend who was with me said that it was a screeching type sound. I am unsure of texture, it was only a light and as for speed. It kept up with the snowmobile and we were going quite fast, however I am unsure of what the exact speed. Hope this answers your questions.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Vernon, B.C. Orbs Forming A Triangle

      Date: October 3, 2004
      Time: Between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m.

      Hi Brian

      I was watching the western sky, which had huge clouds on the horizon drifting in a northern direction. The sun was behind these clouds and the light was reflecting over the tops making the clouds greyer on the bottom.

      Underneath the biggest cloud were several small clouds about the size and shape of a golf ball at arms length. I noticed one cloud in particular as it was moving in the opposite direction to the flow. It was a green-blue luminous bubble encircling the cloud and inside were three dark orbs forming a triangle with one at the top and two on the bottom. It immersed itself
      in the cloud following behind which was large, flat, and smooth compared to the fluffy clouds around. The bigger cloud disintegrated faster than its local clouds.

      Take care

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Tokyo, Japan Four Discs - A Daylight Sighting

      Date: October 19, 2004 ?
      Time: 2:00 p.m.

      Message: Hello, I was in Tokyo a couple weeks ago and in the middle of the day saw these four discs that countless other people saw. I am back home in NYC now and trying to google info or articles about the possible sighting but I am not very good at searching or can't find the newspapers or sites. Can you please lead me to some websites that might have reported this incident so I can read more about it. I think the date was Oct. 19 or the day before or after. Thanks.

      Additional Information:

      Hi there, here is the info you requested. Thanks for trying to help out! Best.

      Q. - Could you be kind enough to tell me what the weather conditions were at the
      time of sighting. Was it sunny? Overcast? Raining?

      A. - Very bright and sunny but very high up there were clouds. Not puffy clouds but thin stretched over a long distance-type clouds. A typhoon was coming in a day or so but it was so bright and blaring you wouldn't think so. I remember it being VERY bright.

      Q. - In what part of the sky was the UFO located? North, South, East, West? On the horizon or straight overhead or somewhere in between?

      A. - Directly overhead.

      Q. - Did the UFO move? How far and how fast? Describe its movements in detail as best you can.

      A. - People were looking up, so we did too (three of us friends). They didn't appear to move for about a minute, but rather were very still in the sky, high up. They slowly seemed to be floating all together, mostly retaining the shape they were in, which I describe below. They all of a sudden, two were not there. I might have looked down or something, but when I looked up again, I just saw one. I had to look hard and finally saw a second one. The other two were totally gone. They were still overhead but moving in a direction I can't determine. They appeared to be hovering, yet moving slowly. Then both of those two were also gone. We left. Many people saw this, as they were stopping and staring and pointing. A security car with two guards came by and stopped and looked as well. Soon one security guard was on the radio/walkie talkie talking to someone and the other had binoculars, looking.

      Q. - Would you please describe the appearance of the objects, size, shape, color and distance away from your location. Also was there any sound heard ?

      A. - There were four circular discs, they were very close to each other and made up the four points/corners of what I would consider a trapezoid shape in the sky, a square/tight, small rectangle but with one or two sides longer/shorter than the other two. They appeared to be all the same size and distance from us, none seemed larger than the others. Shape was completely round and appeared like discs, flat. They were identical in shape and size, but one had more glare to it and they seemed to be going in the direction that it was "facing," they all seemed otherwise smooth and shiny, and silver color. The bright one was the only one I saw the entire time.

      Q. - Describe the area in which you made the sighting. Is it near an airport? An Air Force Base? A military or research installation of any kind?

      A. - In a large open space on top of a small hill in the middle of Tokyo. There are two airports in Tokyo that I know of. One is to the east and north of where we saw them. The other airport if farther away and south.

      Q. - Were there any aircraft near or in the area at the time of the sighting ?

      A. - NO

      Q. - If you can add anymore to this event, this would be great.

      A. - We were in the public gardens of the imperial palace, where tourists and locals concentrate to enjoy the large garden where you can sit on the grass, etc. We were leaving, it was around 2:00 p.m. or so. We noticed local, older people in their late 60's or early 70's looking up at the sky and pointing. Other people started to look up, so there was a smattering of both locals and tourists looking up at the sky and seeing this. I've never had this kind of experience so only in hindsight did I really think about strange it was what we saw. I was with two friends, one is 65 and the other, 31, was carrying her 2 yr old. We all saw the discs. I can't recall exactly, but we also experienced earthquake tremors in the middle of the night during the same week. A week after we left is when the big earthquake occurred.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      HBCC UFO Research Note: If anyone else had witnessed this event, would they please be kind enough to contact me with details on this sighting. Thank you. Brian.

      Phoenix Arizona Golden Orbs And Mysterious Mushroom Cloud

      Date: October 30, 2004
      Time: Clip #1 10:21 a.m. - Clip #2 11:00 a.m.

      When I first saw this object I thought it was balloons and didn't pay much attention to it at first but I noticed this was different. Upon closer review I realized this object was several orbs lighting up in a sequence and turning off in another sequence. That's why it looked like balloons reflecting sunlight. It's not because I followed this object to the very end of it's cycles. I should call this object Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde because it took on two totally different formations, colors and personalities.

      It went West when I first taped it as golden orbs and East when it turned a long white line of orbs. I taped it for 45 minutes on and off. When in golden stage it shows two orbs on top that lit up first and than bursts into five or six golden orbs and back down to the two lit ones. It did this systematic routine the whole time (20min). When I zoomed out and the object looked like a little dot that looked like it was pulsating. The object did turn to the West and the light show was still visible but only from the back and side which was great because you could see that this was actually a solid object with lights popping out from its body. A little later the object rose to about twice the altitude it was before, around 1000ft-3000ft. and only one orb on the very top was lit. I could see something coming out the bottom like a tail of some sort. Then it stopped, changed direction and came back towards me.

      Now the object is all white! I couldn't believe my good fortune. I was seeing the golden object change shape and color and head back my way. It moved about 5mph just like when it was in golden stage but now it was being systematic again. Twisting and turning over and over again doing the same thing the whole time I taped it (20min). I don't know what else to say except you be the judge because I don't want to be. This was too weird. Speaking of weird...before all this happened I taped a flock of about 20 orbs flying overhead for 4 seconds, up to nine orbs making a half circle and leaving while making a straight line and a weird mushroom cloud that started this weird morning.

      Thank you to the gentleman for all of the clips and report.

      Video clip and pictures are �2004RichG.

      Video clip #1 Phoenix Arizona Golden Orbs 3.56 mbs

      Video clip #2 Phoenix Arizona Golden Orbs Turning White (clip 2) 3.63 mbs

      Video clips can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2026

      Kingsland, Texas Three Red Lights Blinking & Zipping Through The Sky

      Date: October 30, 2004
      Time: 8:45 p.m.

      I saw something last night about 8:45 p.m. going east, didn't have my camera with me and could have pinched myself for not. The moon was a beautiful orange color (good for Halloween) I was looking at it and I saw three red lights blinking and zipping all over the area of the full moon, but not quiet as high as a plane. I was close to my destination and had to get out of the truck. When I got back in the truck to leave about 2 hrs later they were gone. I cant think of anything going that fast. I see something weird and don't have my camera with me. My bad luck. There were just a few wispy clouds now and again, but clear when I saw these.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      UFO Around Maymount, Saskatchewan

      Date: November 1, 2004
      Time: 5:30 p.m.

      Message: Spotted a UFO around Maymount, Sask on November 1, 2004 at 5:30 p.m. - 3 witnesses, 1 object seen.

      A brilliant light low in the sky, seemed not to be moving, watched it for several miles along highway 26 we were headed north from Saskatoon to North Battleford, the light was to our right, watched with misbelief, wondering what it could be, my father got the camera out and ready to take a picture when it disappeared, instantly, like they shut off the lights, nothing left in the sky we looked for miles to find some sort of object, jet stream and there was absolutely nothing.

      I thought when and if I seen a UFO It would be very scary and disturbing - Not the case, I, along with my parents were very happy. I am 38 years of age, my parents are both 75.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Grande Prairie, Alberta Star Like Object

      Date: November 2 2004
      Time: 9:15 p.m.

      Location of Sighting: Directly above the city of Grande Prairie.
      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Star like.

      Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian.

      My husband was outside having a cigarette when I heard him call me. I went outside to see him pointing up at the sky. I looked for a moment and could not see what he was pointing at. He said he saw a star that was gently swaying back and forth and very slowly moving from one location to another. I watched for a moment and sure enough. There was something up there. It looked to be at a very high altitude and it did not emit any flashing lights. There was no sound. The sky was clear.

      The way the object moved was as though it was scanning an area. It appeared to hover close to another star and then slowly move to another where it would hover and then it would go back to the other star...then go to a different one. It was all very strange.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Apollo Bay, Australia A Possible Missing Time Experience

      My friends and I had a missing time experience on the way home from a holiday at Apollo Bay (Australia)during the 4+ hour drive we made a detour to visit a campsite in a secluded valley in the Wombat State Forest. It was at least a 20 minute drive along dirt roads into the place.

      I can't remember the name of the place but I do recall that we all felt uncomfortable at the site. The closest that I come to describing it was that it felt like we were being watched by someone with malicious intent. Another thing that stood out to me was a large picture over the fire place in the dining hall. It was of a close up painting of the head and shoulders of an
      Aboriginal Elder.

      We looked over the campsite to see if it would be usable by our church youth group for their annual camp. Probably spent about 30 minutes there looking around and talking to the operator. Then the four of us got back into the car and left the campsite. We turned left out of the driveway and drove up the hill. The next thing we knew we were coming out of the forest and onto the Asphalt road about 18 Kilometers (about 11 miles) away from the campsite. I turned to my friend in the backseat and asked "Do you remember" he finished the sentence before I could "Turning right at the "T" intersection?"

      Everyone in the car had the same reaction to it; that is, something strange just happened but we couldn't figure out what.
      We've spoken about it a couple of times since then, I haven't had a similar situation in terms of the missing time but the feeling of being watched has returned a few times. I'm not able to see a pattern in these feelings at all.

      I used to have dreams that were too vivid to be just my imagination. They were always in sepia tones (brown and white). I would wake up in the night and open my eyes, I could see what seemed to be a store room, it was like I was hiding behind some shelving. The dreams would not go away if I closed my eyes at all, I remember not being afraid but rather having a feeling that I was intruding on something and that I shouldn't be there.

      There is also a scar that I don't know the origins of on my left cheek. It's been there for as long as I can remember, it reminds me of an upside down teardrop, about 2mm wide at the top and 4 mm long. I know it's not an Acne scar as it's been there since long before I ever had any acne.

      I hope that this is of some interest to you. Sincerely.

      Thank you to the person for this report.

      UFO Defense Tactics: Weather Shield to Chemtrails - By: Johnstone, A. K

      Dr. Johnstone's book was selected by The Anomalous Book List, as one of the ten best UFO books of 2002.
      Description: The existence of UFOs is a phenomenon that intrigues and captivates, yet it generates more skepticism than acceptance. Witnesses of unconventional craft are often disbelieved and even ridiculed. Belief in the existence of UFOs is obviously not yet mainstream, but that may one day change. Over the past few decades, reports of UFO sightings have dramatically increased in North America. Further, these sightings have been observed to be more blatant and even menacing. Some reports even imply that these craft are monitoring our planet.

      Interestingly, many of these sightings have taken place over military bases. In UFO Weather Shield, A.K. Johnstone, PhD., explores the details of numerous sightings from a scientific viewpoint, including descriptions of craft, luminous sheaths and fireballs. So what, if anything, is the United States government doing about it? Johnstone suggests that military and government agencies have the ability to manipulate weather electromagnetically and with chemtrails to deter unconventional craft. This hypothesis also explains erratic changes in the weather in the last few years. Is the government creating a weather shield to deter UFOs from entering the earth�s atmosphere? Take a look at the evidence.

      To purchase the book, please visit: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1934

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5, 2006
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !

        The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709

        Thank you and take care.

        Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

        HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.