HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

  • HBCC UFO Research
    Message 1 of 113 , Oct 12, 2004
      HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

      Release Date: October 12, 2004

      Western Australia Needle Marks And "Hair Twists"

      A friend of mine does have visitor experiences and has a rather interesting side effect when it happens. I have pictures of a tiny knot of hair which appears on his left temple after an experience. Is this a well known phenomenon??

      Additional Information:

      Hi Brian

      My friend is a private person and would like to remain anonymous.

      The occurrence happens on average once every 10 days. What he does understand is that the position of the occurrence and the nature of the experience leads him to think that the objective is input and output of information, visuals and focus of attention and control. Having numerous conversations with my friend and his large number of diverse experiences leads me to think (not believe) his stories are genuine.

      He has been to doctors and psychiatrists about his experiences including MRI and TLE tests, brain function tests all are normal. I believe the hair twists are of an unknown origin. I definitely don't think he can do them himself because the hair is so intertwined and in a tiny ball. My friend thinks that visitors may be doing this and has related stories of a needle poked into his head by the beings mostly on the left side. He has shown me many such "hair twists" and he always cuts them off

      I have asked him permission to report this occurrence and he agreed, and I will ask him if he wants to elaborate himself but he is weary to do so.

      Attached are some more macro shots I took yesterday (same one).

      Thanks.

      I would like to thank the person for the report and photos. Also for granting me permission to post.

      --------------------------

      Over New Brancepeth, Durham, England Morphing Object

      Date: 1997
      Time: Approx 11:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Varying

      Full Description of event/sighting: It started out as a big star, it did not move in any direction for the 15 minutes I observed it but it changed in appearance several times before fading away. First it looked like a big star surrounded by millions of normal stars and a few thin whisps of cloud. It grew and I thought it was a meteor coming straight towards me. I panicked at first but when it reached the size of a golf ball held at arms length away from my eyes it stopped growing, a black spot appeared in the middle and grew until a ring of light was left. This morphed into three separate lights in a triangular formation. They then morphed back together in a shape which I can only best describe as a mushroom. Then it faded away. It lasted 15 minutes approx was witnessed also by my girlfriend at the time, it did not move - it just came towards us, I guess maybe 1 to 2 miles away in the sky but plainly visible, put on this peculiar display and then faded away where it had came from.! Supernova? No - UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon).

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      --------------------

      Versailles, Kentucky Strange Twinkling Star Like Object

      Date: Ongoing in September, 2004
      Time: Evening
      Dear Sir,

      My wife and I noticed a strange twinkling star like object in the sky starting around early September this year. We watched it over a period of about 3 hours and it did not move in a progression with the other stars. It maintained it's same position
      in the sky as we used markers for where we were standing and the tree line on the street to see if it had moved. It is very bright ( at least -1 magnitude). It has a very rapid twinkling. We got out the 10x50 binoculars and observed it over the next few nights. Always in the same area. After observations of about 2 weeks it seemed to slowly retrograde across the sky.

      That is when we were assured that it wasn't a star at all. We set up our cheap telescope ( cheap optics) but couldn't bring out very much detail about the object. It has a blue and yellow coloring in the center. Not mixed together but independently swirling around. On the outside edge of the object bright green almost like sparklers spinning around the outer edge of it at
      around a 2 hz rate. When I saw the picture of the Amarillo TX light picture; my wife and I agreed that it is close to what we see. For over one week there seemed to be a grid of at least 5 equidistant from each other. These objects were compared
      through optics against known stars as a way to check for any atmospheric aberrations. or the optics themselves. A sixth one was found to be a star. Only one is still visible. But has moved to a different position.

      Has anyone been able to id what these lights are?

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      --------------------------

      Coquitlam, B.C. Rectangular Shaped Cloud

      Date: September 25, 2004
      Time: Approximately 8:40 a.m.

      On September 25/04, while driving in a westerly direction on United Way in Coquitlam at approximately 8:40 a.m. I was looking at the clouds and a rectangular shaped cloud caught my eye as it was different from all of the others. When I looked at it, it moved as quickly as a plane into a nearby cloud which was about 8 lengths away. The other clouds did not move like the rectangular cloud, the others were slowly floating. The rectangular cloud definitely was not a plane.

      Has anyone else witnessed a rectangular fast moving cloud?

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      --------------------------

      Along the New York State Thruway

      Date: October 6, 2004
      Time: 1:30 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 1 to my knowledge
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Thin, I could not tell if it was a rectangle, circle, etc...

      Full Description of event/sighting: I was driving southbound on I-87 of the NYS Thruway between the Catskill and Saugerties exits when approaching a straight stretch of the road I noticed what appeared to be three birds (hawks) flying about 100 feet above an area of trees to the left of the highway. About a half mile away I noticed one of the "birds" was interacting in an odd way. The "bird" made a quick upward motion then descended. It continued this pattern about three more times in between the birds (I'm sure they were birds). Something interesting, when it peaked before descending, it gave off a bright shine, similar to tin foil under a bright light. Within 1/8th of a mile of the activity the bird or object made a swift and quick descend into the trees and that was the last I saw of it.

      The rises and descends were all at a 90 degree angle. I have never seen a bird perform moves like this, especially ones the size of a hawk.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      --------------------------

      Mile 98 on the Alaska Highway out of Fort St. John, British Columbia

      Date: October 6th, 2004
      Time: 8:00 p.m. PST

      Reporting sighting October 6th, 2004 at 8:00 pm Pacific Standard Time.

      Sighting was about l4 Kilometers east of Mile 98 on the Alaska Highway out of Fort St. John, British Columbia

      My son (name removed) has a farm in a secluded area, with no electricity (has generator for electricity which was not running at the time) The interior of the house was lit by propane lights and there were no outside lights on. My son (name removed) was sitting out on the deck petting his dog on a clear night. The stars were visible. He looked down to open a chocolate bar wrapper when the light hitting his glasses made him look up. He yelled Dad; Dad get out here now there is something in the sky. I bolted out the door which probably took me 5 seconds and it was no longer visible. He pointed up in the sky and he said Dad right up there where those stars are there was a big light shining down on me pulsating with different colors and it was up really high and it took off across the sky and disappeared. As he was explaining this to me all of the sudden as we were looking up a light the size of a pin head appeared and grew and pulsated to a very large size. This all happened in a few seconds. As the other members bolted out the door it disappeared and took off across the sky. This was l00 times faster than any satellite moving across the sky. The rest of the household saw a moving object leaving the area.

      I am 66 years old and in all my years of looking in the skies I have never seen anything like this.

      Thank you to the witness for this report.

      HBCC UFO Research Note: I will be calling the witnesses to see what else there may be to the sighting. It is an interesting one for sure.

      ----------------------

      Phoenix, Arizona Weird White Object

      Date: October 10, 2004
      Time: 11;44 a.m.

      I taped something that I have seen before posted on your site. I think it was taped in MN. as well. This object took on the shape of a (W) or (M). It was breezy but the object was not going with the wind. The object was pretty high and I was happy I even spotted it. It was over 10K ft. in my estimation and heading due North. Winds were West at 5-15 mph. I taped it for a few minutes until it disappeared behind the house. The other objects that I saw posted on your website had a lot of color, this was white. Any ideas as to what this may look like to you?

      Thank you to the gentleman for all of the clips and report.

      Video clip and pictures are �2004RichG.

      Video clip Phoenix, Arizona Weird White Object 5.96 mbs

      To view clip: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1941

      -----------------------------------

      Phoenix, Arizona Barbell UFO - October 2004

      Date: October 10, 2004
      Time: 11:31 a.m.

      Hi Brian,

      Hope all is well,

      Jeff Willes here at www.ufosoverphoenix.com. Today I videotaped the Barbell UFO at about 11:45. It was partly cloudy and about 78 This time it was next to the moon, It was moving vary slow.

      I taped it for about 30 min. at one point I taped it in neg art mode on the cam. And as you see it is vary weird. It moved to the east a little before it was gone. I will be sending the clip of it, and a clip of it in neg mode, both shot on about 50x. This will be the 4th time I have taped this craft in just 3 months. I will be putting up some stills of this thing on my web site as well.

      Talk soon. Jeff.

      Thank you to the gentleman for all of the clips and report.

      Video clips and pictures are �Rob Kritkausky. <p>Please visit online Rob Kritkausky's website: http://www.worldblend.net

      Video clip #1 Phoenix, Arizona Barbell UFO - October 2004 4.92 mbs
      Video clip #2 Phoenix, Arizona Barbell UFO - October 2004 4.92 mbs

      View clips and pictures: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1945

      ------------------------

      Wardsville, Ontario White/Orange Hovering Light

      Date: October 11, 2004
      Time: 9:00 p.m.

      White/orange hovering light, approx:: 3000 ft in the air. It was motionless for about 5-10 min. in the east. At 50 degrees horizon. Its glow de-creased, it began to move about 100 mph...and flew over my house..It was silent...2 white wing lights and a red nose light in the form of a triangle silhouette....Wardsville..Ont. 9:00 p.m..Oct.11 2004
      I sent along a picture. last night..take care

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ----------------------

      Books

      UFO Defense Tactics: Weather Shield to Chemtrails - By: Johnstone, A. K

      Dr. Johnstone's book was selected by The Anomalous Book List, as one of the ten best UFO books of 2002.
      Description: The existence of UFOs is a phenomenon that intrigues and captivates, yet it generates more skepticism than acceptance. Witnesses of unconventional craft are often disbelieved and even ridiculed. Belief in the existence of UFOs is obviously not yet mainstream, but that may one day change. Over the past few decades, reports of UFO sightings have dramatically increased in North America. Further, these sightings have been observed to be more blatant and even menacing. Some reports even imply that these craft are monitoring our planet.

      Interestingly, many of these sightings have taken place over military bases. In UFO Weather Shield, A.K. Johnstone, PhD., explores the details of numerous sightings from a scientific viewpoint, including descriptions of craft, luminous sheaths and fireballs. So what, if anything, is the United States government doing about it? Johnstone suggests that military and government agencies have the ability to manipulate weather electromagnetically and with chemtrails to deter unconventional craft. This hypothesis also explains erratic changes in the weather in the last few years. Is the government creating a weather shield to deter UFOs from entering the earth�s atmosphere? Take a look at the evidence.

      To purchase the book, please visit: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1934

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 113 of 113 , Apr 5 10:11 PM
        HBCC UFO Recently Reported Sightings

        Release Date: April 6, 2006

        Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson Says Indiana Lights Are Flares

        HBCC UFO Research: After contacting the Grissom AFB in Indiana asking about if they were carrying out any type of exercise that may account for the strange sightings reported by many over the orange lights, the AFB tells us nothing pretty much. Yet the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier contacted the Tippecanoe County Sheriff and spoke with a Smokey Anderson who had received information from the Miami County Sheriff who reported the lights to be flares from training exercises done at Grissom.

        Mr. Vike,

        I checked with Tippecanoe County Sheriff Smokey Anderson about the orange-colored lights you said have been spotted near Lafayette and other nearby towns. He said that the Miami County sheriff said the lights are from flares from training exercises done at Grissom. Grissom, however, will say that they are not doing training exercises if they are contacted. Anderson, who lives in southern Tippecanoe County, also spotted the lights about a year ago and made some calls then. He explained them as these flares that shoot off in a circular motion (forgive me for the description, but it's best explained in person). It's used to tell an aircraft which direction to head, he said. I hope this explanation helps. Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

        Thank you to the Lafayette (Ind.) Journal and Courier for their help.

        -------

        Woodlawn ( Ottawa ), Ontario Object Came Together & Lit Up The Area

        Date: 1963 or 1964
        Time: Between 10:00 p.m. and Midnight.

        Location of Sighting: Just west of Ottawa along the Ottawa River
        Number of witnesses: 6 to 8
        Number of objects: 5
        Shape of objects: No bigger than stars to begin with.

        Full Description of event/sighting: Well, this was quite a while ago and it seems that everyone who was there had a slightly different account. So here is mine.

        Like I mentioned above this was around 1963 or 64 so I would have been 14 or 15 years old. It was summer, well after sunset. I remember that my parents were out so it was just us teenagers out in the back yard cooling out over the Ottawa River. You know talking and goofing around as teens do. It was not cloudy and there was no moon so all the stars were visible. I can't remember who exactly noticed at first, but it was mentioned that a star had moved and then come to a stop. What? yea sure was the general reaction, but we all stared upwards and began looking. Sure enough there was movement and stoppage again and we all began to see this. Then it was noticed that there was another, which we all at the time thought were just stars until they moved and stopped.

        Over a bit of time we managed to count at least five of these objects doing the same. I remember at first these were all pretty well high up in the sky. Then they began to get further apart over time in their movements and moved down closer to the horizon and out over the river. All this time staying the same in size and no brighter than your average star. There was no sound that we could hear, so all this had us fairly fascinated. Move and stop, move and stop, all of us trying to figure out what we were looking at. After perhaps half an hour or so watching, I recall two of these moving closer together out over the river to the north west. This is when it really got interesting because these two objects came together and as they appeared to touch they lit up the entire area. Not like it was daylight but I remember it was like a huge and very bright flood lamp.

        Bright and white. This also gave me an idea as to how far away it was from us. The direction we were looking was towards where there is an island and that particular island was known to us at the time as Six Mile Island. It was named this because of the distance it was from where I lived and grew up at the time. Its real name is Aylmer Island. So this illumination was at least six miles from us because it lit up the island on the river and the opposite side of the river just behind the island and everything in front of it, the river and towards us.

        It did not remain lit up for very long, but long enough to scare the heck out of all of us. I remember all who were there, me included, giving out a yelp and running like scared rabbits for the house. Wondering what this was all about we began to make some phone calls and of course never got any satisfactory answers. The call we made to the Ottawa airport was the most interesting when we were told that there were helicopters out waiting for some special cargo plane from Toronto. We had explained what we saw and that these made no sound at all, but that was there answer to us. As I said at the beginning we all seemed to have slightly varied accounts. My sisters account was the most interesting though because she said she did not remember when the two came together and illuminated the whole area. I must say, I have been interested in watching the skies ever since and have seen some curious things, most much more recently. That's this story as I remember it.

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Tacoma, Washington Black Rectangular Oddity

        Date: Fall of 1991
        Time: Afternoon

        Location of Sighting: 1 mile SSW of the Southwest end of Hoods Canal in Puget Sound.
        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Rectangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: While sailing on Puget Sound, near the South end of Hoods Canal, I sighted an unusual black rectangle located due south of my location. I was under full sail in my 21' San Juan racing hull, and was very attuned to my surroundings, especially since I was sailing solo. I luffed up my boat ( slowed it down ) and watched the odd-looking object in the water, about 200 yards away from me.

        I'd estimate it's length to be 90 to 100 feet long and 2 1/2 feet tall. It was, I can only best describe it, an 'intense' black color and did not appear to bob around on the water. This struck me as very odd, since there was about a 3 foot 'chop' in the waters, with a few whitecaps showing , wind at around 14 M.P.H., gusting to 25 M.P.H.

        It was cloudy with a few sun-breaks here and there, one of which 'illuminated' the area where this strange thing was located. I could see no reflections from seawater on it's hull, meaning that the black rectangle appeared to be dry. It remained stationary, had no wake or waves splashing on it and had no conning tower, fins, protuberances, lights etc.

        If there were any sound (s) produced from this craft , I did not hear any thru the hull of the sailboat or in the air ( the wind and waves were the only sounds I could hear).

        I watched the object for 1 minute and 15 seconds, and then decided to quickly go below deck and get my binoculars. This action took less than 10 seconds, but, to my dismay, the object was nowhere to be seen when I emerged. I spent about 15 minutes looking for it, sighting nothing unusual.

        I've seen many odd things while at sea, but never anything quite like the above. I have no idea what it was, other than the fact that it was not an animal or any known ( to me ) submarine craft. There were no other boats in the immediate vicinity - the closest was about 3-4 miles away, so I'm the only one I know to have seen this black rectangular oddity.

        Additional Information:

        I would have had to seen it through the binoculars to really give you a 100% answer on your question; my definite impression, obtained from about 3 feet above sea level, was that this thing was actually "in" the water, as I could not see any water or features beneath it .

        There is a Navy torpedo testing base very nearby this area, approx: 2 or 3 miles away. I'd sailed right through this area on over 90 trips, under varied sea and weather conditions both days and nights .

        When they're testing underwater stuff, there's almost always Navy &/or Coast Guard activity, in my experience. There was no such activity on the day that my sighting occurred, that I was aware of. I sailed right past the test base within 40 mins. of my sighting, proceeding through the waters until I reached Poulsbo, Wa., which is a nautical 'dead-end' (one way in, one way out) .

        It's possible that it was some sort of Navy project, but it behaved as if it was suspended precisely in one place, unaffected by wind, tide or waves .

        Thank you, Brian, for doing so much fine work on your website. I've enjoyed both reading and filing reports there for years now. Yours is one of the consistently best-kept and current that I've ever seen .

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Centennial, Colorado Glowing Ball Of Light

        Date: September 10, 2001
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Glowing ball of light.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was chatting to a neighbor outside when I happened to look up at the sky. I noticed a glowing ball of light moving from the north west, it was not very high in the sky, maybe a few hundred feet or so. I yelled "Look!" and she also looked up, called her daughter who was playing down the street. She ran to us and we were watching the sphere in awe. It clearly was not a shooting star, as it moved very slowly in an arc over our heads and disappeared from sight. It made no sound at all.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        -------

        Cedar Rapids, Iowa A Blue/Green Ball Of Light

        Date: 2005 ?
        Time: Between 10:45 and 11:00 pm.

        I swear to the almighty lord Jesus that I saw a spaceship in Cedar Rapids, Iowa last year in 2005. I was in a car with some friends. I think that it was between 10:45 and 11:00 pm. when my uncle said (what the heck is that). I said what are you talking about, he said look up. I looked up and saw a blue/green ball of light in the air it moved in a circular formation and then moved from left to right, and flew straight up and zipped off leaving behind a blue streak of light behind.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        Throckmorton, Texas V Shaped Transparent UFO

        Date: October of 2005
        Time: Evening

        Message: I saw a V-shaped, transparent UFO in October of 2005, in Throckmorton, TX, a small, rural west Texas town. I was looking for shooting stars, and instead, I saw a 5-star upside-down V, gliding across the nighttime sky. I followed it as it moved, and as I turned around to keep following it, it disappeared right before my eyes! My cousin, who was with me, witnessed this as well.

        At other times, I have had other encounters, seeing strange, slow moving crafts that would come at a standstill, then zoom off at an angle out of view. All of these sightings have been in the exact same town. Other people in that town have seen strange things like that as well.

        I have heard about the military making crafts that would almost mimic the slow moving, the hovering, but I do not think that the military would have a craft that would be able to blend in with its surroundings!

        Do we even have the technology for that?!

        Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

        ------

        Chandler, (Gaspesie Quebec) A White Glowing Globe

        Date: March 6, 2006
        Time: Approx: 4:00 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 6
        Number of objects: 1 or 2
        Shape of objects: Round to cigar shaped

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having tea in the kitchen with my biological mother (We met when I was 25) & I wanted to ask her about a UFO sightings she had the night I was conceived. I looked out the window and noticed the light in the sky, like something falling, but it moved slow enough across the sky and disappeared behind the trees and houses. It took about 4 or 5 minutes to fade out of sight.

        I took a few photos, the best I could out of my upstairs bathroom window. I had a dream the day before the sighting of a big white orb floating down to earth.

        It looked like a white glowing globe with a map of the world outlined on it in sparkling diamonds. I ran in to get my camera and went back out to take photo's and in the sky were little twinkling golden stars which moved about and formed into a lions head then into the shape of the sphinx, then I was abruptly woken up.

        I stuck the photos into my photobucket account and you can get a hold of them at the following link. (The 1st photo of the odd streak in the sky with the sunset is from last year in February almost 1 year before, the rest are dated).

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        --------

        East Of Battle Ground, Indiana Another Witness Confirms Orange Lights

        Date: March 29, 2006
        Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

        Message: This is an addition to your report of lights in the Kokomo Indiana area. They were also visible on Wednesday, March 29, 2006 around 9:00pm from Battle Ground Indiana. They are due east and fairly distant.

        I've seen them before as well, sometime within the last 2 years. I didn't take note of the exact date but it was during an outdoor program I was doing either on a Friday or Saturday evening between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The entire audience started to make comments and point over my head. Lights off in the east hanging in midair, then just going out. I joked about the mother-ship coming back for me, but just assumed they were some sort of flare from the AFB off that way.

        Next time we see them maybe we'll try to track them down. (east of Battle Ground, south of Kokomo)

        Thank you to the witness for this report.

        -------

        Vernon, British Columbia Fast Traveling Orb

        Date: April 2, 2006
        Time: 9:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian, at 9:30 pm tonight I was outside enjoying the clear night and bright sliver moon when I noticed movement from the south sky. It was an orb, under satellite height and moving a little faster than a satellite. It brightened for a second to a white brilliance, then dimmed back to the brightness of a satellite. As I tracked it's direction toward the WNW it accelerated in a straight line appearing to "take off" like a plane off the runway heading away from the atmosphere.
        Take care.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Hamilton, Ontario Hovering Disk Shaped Craft

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 7:45 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Disk

        Full Description of event/sighting: Hey, my name is (name removed), I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I have witnessed 3 UFO sightings over the past couple of months over Lake Ontario. In Hamilton there is a street called Burlington Street which goes straight towards the lake, so you can see a full view of Lake Ontario while you are driving. I drive this way every morning around 7:30 - 7:45ish. My first sighting happened about 3 months ago, when me and my friend were driving down Burlington Street at 7:45, there were clouds covering the lower part of the lake, but it was a bright sky above the clouds, now all these sightings have happen while I was driving, so we only caught glimpses of them. All of a sudden we saw something shoot through the clouds and into the sky, leaving behind a straight line in the clouds. We thought it was really weird. The second sighting happen at the same time, 7:45, while were driving on Burlington Street again. It was a clear sky and we saw just a little swiggle in the sky, it was not moving, just sitting there. I have seen video of the exact same sighting before, it was very weird. But today's sighting topped everything, as we were again driving down Burlington Street and looking at the view of the lake, I thought I saw a bird gliding into the wind, but then I realized, it wasn't moving. My buddy and I started to take a closer look, it was a craft hovering over the lake. It was in a disk shaped form! Just sitting there watching all the cars going by on the highway. I know what I saw, and it was for sure a disk. I know that there is alot of sighting over Lake Ontario, do you know why I know. I've witnessed three of them. If you have any questions please get back to me.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Playa Del Rey, California Unusual Maneuvers For Triangular Lights

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 1:35 a.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Triangle

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was having a cigarette, looking for satellites because it's a clear night. I saw three lights in a triangle shape, higher and moving faster than any plane I've ever seen before. I see a lot of planes as I live next to LAX. But these made no noise, not even a delay of noise. As they went towards the horizon heading west, it change shape, and two light went left (south) and disappeared. The third stayed straight and disappeared.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        -------

        Cardiff, UK Lights Seen To Dance Around In The Sky

        Date: April 3, 2006
        Time: 11:45 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 3
        Shape of objects: Shapes indefinable (blurred)

        Full Description of event/sighting: At 11.45pm (3 April, Monday) I saw something that I never believed I would. I was in the backyard having a cigarette and looking at the stars and the moon. I saw in the sky what at first I thought was a plane, until it changed direction at such an acute angle, almost going back in the opposite direction. At this point it was joined not by one but two more "lights" (they were very blurry, orange in colour, although there was alot of light pollution ) they danced around each other for, well it could have only been seconds, and then moved off in a diagonal formation. I was confused at first and shocked that I had seen this event. I called my wife but by the time she had got from the living room the objects had disappeared out of sight.

        This started close to the constellation of Taurus in a NW direction. The objects moved off in a North direction. These couldn't have been planes/jet fighters, birds etc. I don't make silly claims. I have seen things in the sky before but always put it down to planes/ satellites, space junk and the like. This was none of these and quite frankly has shaken me considerably.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        ------

        Vernon, British Columbia More Orb Like Objects

        Date: April 5, 2006
        Time: 4:45 am - 5:45 am

        Hi Brian, I had a restless night, so at 4:30 this morning I was outside watching the Northern Lights when I spotted a globe (orb) very slowly heading east. This orb appeared to be very low in the sky. A short time later there was another globe very slowly flying south. This one appeared to be higher in the sky but also appeared to descend lower as it went south. A short time later there were two in the sky. One going north and the other going south.

        It looked as though one was flying at a higher altitude when they passed each other, as it was smaller than the one heading south. All the orbs stayed at the brightness of the smaller stars and were moving slowly. Not like the other night when the orb I reported accelerated so fast, leaving no trail, that my eyes crossed following it. I checked the Heavens-Above to make sure that they weren't satellites, and hoping I read the chart right there were no satellites at this time.

        Thank you to the witness for their report.

        ------

        Los Angeles, California TV Station - News Reporter Talking About A Stealth ?

        Date of news: April 5, 2006

        Hi Brian, had to write to you about what I heard, on the news yesterday. I have it recorded on my TiVo. Yesterday, the news was on, and the weather man just got finished talking about the weather. It's been raining here for a few days, and he gave the weather report for the next week. The news lady, who's name is Coleen Williams said, she saw the Stealth Bomber do a fly by. It was just under the clouds, and it looked like a big kite in the sky. The weather man, who's name is Fritz Coleman said, that's strange, I wonder why it didn't show up on my Doppler. To me they got a funny look on there faces, and changed the subject. Maybe what she really saw , was a large Triangular shaped craft, other then the Stealth. It was on the channel 4 news, here in Los Angeles,Ca.

        Thank you to the person for the note on this.

        -------

        Mysterious Bruises Show Up - Ongoing Families Experiences

        HBCC UFO Research Note: The below letter is from a lady who is speaking about what her daughter found. The family has had some very unusual things happen throughout their lives, and this could be another one of these unusual events.

        Message: Hi Brian, I have contacted you before if you recall. Last week my daughter, 27, said to me that she would be ovulating. She thought approximately around Sunday and we joked that maybe the "aliens" would come. She had spoke of the possibility of that and intended to try to notice anything strange around this time. Well, the morning after the ovulation, she got up and when showering noticed several bruises on her legs, on the inside near her knees and also inside of her thighs. She showed them to me. She had been home all weekend with me, just being lazy, not doing anything physical at all. I think it is too much of a coincidence that she would predict this, and then have unexplained bruises. This kind of stuff is not new to us, but still is amazing. She also, like me, has had weird stuff happen to her all her life. I did not know this till a few years ago and things she told me coincided with things I remember her going through, such as unexplained terrors, but at the time I had no idea anyone in the family had gone through anything except some UFO sightings and strange dreams that I think were actually memories. You can use this, all of it or just part, however you want. Thank you for listening.

        Thank you to the Mom for passing along the information.

        ------

        Eyewitness UFO Audio Accounts On Double CD (Free Upcoming Audio Reports For Buyers)

        (127 Eyewitness UFO Audio reports on CD)

        Also Check Out The Customer Comments on the site about the CD.

        Purchase The CD, & All Upcoming Eyewitness Audio Reports For Free !

        HBCC UFO Research Note:

        I created a CD with all the audio clips on it and so far this has been a big hit with many. I decided that if anyone purchases the CD, all upcoming eyewitness audio reports will be given to the buyer free. What I will do, is upload any and all new audio interviews to the website, and then email out a link to everyone who has bought the CD, and from that link they will be able to download the new eyewitness accounts at no cost to them. This way no one will miss anything and there are some amazing reports coming up. Purchase details can be found here: There are "hours" of interviews to listen to !

        The below link will take you to how to order your own CD, entitled The Vike Report (Audio Clips Collection). http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3709

        Thank you and take care.

        Audio � 2005 HBCC UFO Research

        HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO.