OMG

  • antigray@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2004
      OMG
      I just now saw a clip on Fox News Channel of John Edwards taken from the
      Regis and Kelly Show, and John Edwards' tongue darted out and swept from left to
      right while he was talking, in the same lizard like way he did it during the
      debate. Maybe he really IS under strong Repto Sapien control. Are they in his
      head and controlling his speech word by word, and he is repeating their
      unconscious mannerisms too? Fox News Channel will probably be replaying the clip
      throughout the day so watch for it. Let me know what you think when you see it.
      Art
      My Previous Post:

      > >Leapin Lizards
      > >When John Edwards took a drink of water out of a coffee cup during
      > >the
      > >debate, as he pulled the cup away from his mouth, his tongue
      > >darted out. I looked at
      > >that and thought, "What the hell?" I watched him very closely and
      > >the next
      > >time he did it again. As he was pulling the cup away from his
      > >mouth, his tongue
      > >shot out three times real fast, like a little lizard. Watch reruns
      > >of the
      > >debate and see for yourself. I couldn't make this kind of stuff up
      > >if I tried.
      > >No, I am not trying to start rumors that Edwards is a Reptilian, a
      > >demon, the
      > >devil, or anything else. I just think it is very odd behavior for
      > >someone who
      > >knows he is on live national TV and yet can't control what his
      > >tongue is doing.
      > >As far as the real Repto Sapiens, I cover them in detail in my
      > >book. Edwards
      > >and Kerry don't meet the criteria for being mind-controlled by the
      > >Repto
      > >Sapiens. There are several other top democratic party members who
      > >are controlled
      > >though. If you read my book you will have a good grasp of the
      > >Repto Sapien's
      > >program and be able to spot who is doing what.
      > >Publisher- Booklocker.com -- Order direct site:
      > >http://www.booklocker.com/books/1417.html
      > >
      > >Art

    • HBCC UFO Research
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2004
        Howdy

        What is this suppose to imply, please don't tell me you thing the guy is an alien. Man I hope not or might pack things in. I couldn't care less if he drank out of a dogs dish sucking water up through his nose, doesn't mean anything other than he is maybe strange if he did that.

        Brian

        I just now saw a clip on Fox News Channel of John Edwards taken from the
        Regis and Kelly Show, and John Edwards' tongue darted out and swept from left to
        right while he was talking, in the same lizard like way he did it during the
        debate. Maybe he really IS under strong Repto Sapien control. Are they in his
        head and controlling his speech word by word, and he is repeating their
        unconscious mannerisms too? Fox News Channel will probably be replaying the clip
        throughout the day so watch for it. Let me know what you think when you see it.
        Art
        My Previous Post:

        > >Leapin Lizards
        > >When John Edwards took a drink of water out of a coffee cup during
        > >the
        > >debate, as he pulled the cup away from his mouth, his tongue
        > >darted out. I looked at
        > >that and thought, "What the hell?" I watched him very closely and
        > >the next
        > >time he did it again. As he was pulling the cup away from his
        > >mouth, his tongue
        > >shot out three times real fast, like a little lizard. Watch reruns
        > >of the
        > >debate and see for yourself. I couldn't make this kind of stuff up
        > >if I tried.
        > >No, I am not trying to start rumors that Edwards is a Reptilian, a
        > >demon, the
        > >devil, or anything else. I just think it is very odd behavior for
        > >someone who
        > >knows he is on live national TV and yet can't control what his
        > >tongue is doing.
        > >As far as the real Repto Sapiens, I cover them in detail in my
        > >book. Edwards
        > >and Kerry don't meet the criteria for being mind-controlled by the
        > >Repto
        > >Sapiens. There are several other top democratic party members who
        > >are controlled
        > >though. If you read my book you will have a good grasp of the
        > >Repto Sapien's
        > >program and be able to spot who is doing what.
        > >Publisher- Booklocker.com -- Order direct site:
        > >http://www.booklocker.com/books/1417.html
        > >
        > >Art

        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        further investigation.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • antigray@cs.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2004
          In a message dated 10/7/04 4:46:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
          ufonet@yahoogroups.com writes:
          > Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:41:48 -0700
          > From: "HBCC UFO Research" <hbccufo@...>
          > Subject: Re: OMG
          >
          > Howdy
          >
          > What is this suppose to imply, please don't tell me you thing the guy is an
          > alien. Man I hope not or might pack things in. I couldn't care less if he
          > drank out of a dogs dish sucking water up through his nose, doesn't mean
          > anything other than he is maybe strange if he did that.
          >
          > Brian

          Hi Brian,
          Like I said, I don't start conspiracy theories. I do think we should keep an
          eye on Edwards though and see if he exhibits any other odd behavior. I know a
          lot of people enjoy messing with conspiracy theories dealing with various
          leaders of countries being reptilians, so I thought it would be fun for them to
          watch a candidate that acted reptilian. LOL
          Art

        • Jeroen Wierda
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2004
            Lol, OMG indeed... this reminds me once more of the reason I closed down my
            UFO related site 4 yrs ago and stepped out of ufology. You should start
            writing science fiction instead of manufacturing something you want everyone
            to believe is science fact.

            Best,
            Jeroen Wierda