Deeper understanding of Orion/Oxygen wars from D-G: W

  • Darren Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2004
      Hello Frits:

      I had the privilege of spending 4 days with Dan Winter as he presented a
      seminar in Calgary, teaching the sacred geometry to implosion. This is the
      same geometry used in zero point technology only Dan connects the dots to
      explain why it may not be healthy to bleed the gravitational field of Mother
      Earth. Everything is sacred, you/we make the difference.
      Here is a link to information explaining our ET heritage:

      http://www.soulinvitation.com/enki/index.html

      Dan demonstrated his heart feedback tuner and software which is explained at
      the above home website.
      Here is another link to a similar biofeedback device which can be used to
      identify emotional frequencies associated with heart/brain/breath/voice
      waves.

      http://www.toolsforwellness.com/425561.html

      Finally look to the NASA moon project badges which show the Appollo craft
      going by the constellation of "Orion" on the way to the moon. A staged
      propaganda event.

      Best wishes.
      Darren