[UFOnet] Dr. James E. McDonald & The ETH

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2004
      Dear Ken

      I am trying to find people that are interested in this sort of thing:--
      Galileo found that his peers were doing things wrong, but he found that he
      was blocked. The science revolution from Galileo has gone wrong, and those
      in the science community have started doing things wrong just as they were
      doing in Galileo's day.

      In Galileo's day there were Catholic priests looking into the science
      issues
      that he was raising: the main group was the Society of Jesus (called
      Jesuits)- they accepted the Copernican theory based upon their own
      astronomical observations. But when Galileo went before the Inquistion,
      they
      did not come forward to defend him. Anyway the Jesuits continued their
      scientific investigations, and then it came to the question of Newton's
      theory. Upon the advice of the Jesuit Father Boscovich - Newton's theory
      was
      accepted. But Boscovich had a more advanced theory than Newton's.
      Boscovich's theory was the basis for Quantum theory and Relativity theory,
      it is the Unified Field Theory - that is being ignored. And by Paul Hill
      NASA scientist study of UFOs his conclusion that some are using the UFT,
      means that the scientists are not dealing with the relevant physics theory!

      Roger

      Many