Re: [UFOnet] UFO OVER BURLINGTON...WE HAVE CONFIRMATION

  • peter cheasley
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2004
      Hi David Sep 29 2004 22.22 UTC
      This is not our confirmation -The AQU observation is under Project
      Hespire Protocol study and the study is not yet complete.
      Saturday Sep 26 2004 the AQU presented two pictures and the
      pertinent details of this observation.
      Lat and Long- drawing-witnesses and supporting visual observations.
      The Seti Leagure.Inc. has in the Argus Project Detection Protocol ,
      Argus Station FN35dm reports. It is necessary to contact them .

      The Association Quebecois d'Ufologie must delay posting on its web
      site, due to technical reasons.
      Thanks for your interest
      73
      Peter Henry Cheasley