MODERATOR: No Politics and Conspiracies on this list

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2004
      Dear all,

      During the last couple of weeks I was unable to monitor the UFOnet mailing
      list. Now I'm back again.

      My apologies that an inappropriate message has been posted via the list. I
      believe the posting was unintentional, it was sent out automatically by a
      subscriber's hijacked PC.

      PLEASE remember that this list is NOT the place to discuss politics and
      conspiracies.

      There are a lot of other mailing lists dedicated especially to those
      subjects.

      UFOnet is intended for news and discussions on Unidentified Flying Objects
      (UFOs), Unclassified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) and Anomalous Phenomena in
      general, including the Paranormal.

      Thank you for your consideration.

      Frits Westra
      UFOnet Moderator