Gary Voss and Scalar Mechanics from D-G: W

  • walkerdg@telusplanet.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2004
      Hello Frits:
      Hats off to Gary Voss and his associates!
      Your group can work towards 'allodial' Title with the "property" purchase as
      all real "estate" on prison planet Earth has been claimed in the fiction
      jurisdiction under the Uniform Commercial Code. Good on you though for effort!
      Now all you can get when you purchase land is Title in Fee Simple or "renting"
      as a 'rodeo' ( ride on the back of ) title has already been placed here. This
      dimensional galactic battle with jewel Earth as the title belt follows the
      rules of commerce which go off planet. How about the 30 km long ship parked in
      the rings of Saturn ? It is mining ( more like sluicing )the rings of Saturn.
      Is that not commerce? Wars are ended with treaties, is that contract not
      commerce? I am sure glad to read about the advanced scientists involved with
      your group Gary, Thanks for the links!
      Here is a rather long but interesting read related to Florida's weather and
      hurricane Char;ey of the past.

      Hurricane Charley and Scalar Electromagnetics

      > Stan, our 'people' in Florida are telling a very different story about the
      storms than you're getting on the media and one of them has gone to the Gulf
      Coast to meet the present hurricane so that he can give us all a detailed
      report for the record.

      > A fellow with a cloudbuster, near Port Charlotte, sat on his porch for the
      duration when the 'hurricane' arrived there last month and witnessed the
      wind going one way, a period of calm, then the wind reversing but it wasn't
      very strong wind. In other words, the eye of the storm passed right over
      him. He said that in his area a few carport roofs blew off but no other
      damage occured to speak of. To hear CNN tell it, the place was devastated.
      See what I mean?

      > A fellow in Miami emailed me to ask whether there are CBs in that area
      because, he said, the local news was reporting that the hurricane suddenly
      dwindled to a Force Two storm right before it came ashore. Of course, there
      are CBs up and down both coasts of Florida.

      > For the past three hurricane seasons the only place hurricanes came ashore
      and did damage was New Orleans, which is the only spot on the US coastline
      where there's no CB for at least a hundred miles in either direction. Two
      hurricanes hit that spot after being bounced, billiard style, from the
      Florida and Texas coasts.

      > Now, apparently, the national media has resorted to lying. Everyone in
      Florida whom I correspond with (mostly zapper customers) when asked, tell me
      'Yeah, the local news and national news about these storms are never alike
      adn where I live there wasn't any damage, come to think of it!'

      > Would you please share these observations with your list? Before long,
      it will be obvious that the occult/corporate media whores are lying, just
      like they use old film footage to back up their lies about the Iraq 'war'
      and other fake news and when the Pajama People realize, more and more, that
      even the sacrosanct TV news is lies, they'll wake up a little bit more and
      we can keep moving toward a balanced world.

      > By the way, a whole lot of the coastal HAARP facilities in Florida are
      disabled now. Carol and I did the massive one at HOmestead AFB in March of
      last year and within an hour we experienced rapid-fire green lightning
      flashes and a hurricane-force wind that stopped freeway traffic in Miami as
      we were leaving the scene. That was in the vicinity of a couple of secondary
      HAARP arrays which we hadn't busted ;-) but after an hour or so the wind
      stopped and we could drive again.

      > That was fun and a nice confirmation. I could feel the impotent wrath of
      those HAARP nazis long after their impromptu storm fizzled out and a friend
      (whom we visited the day before) later told us that the weather reports
      mentioned a freak wind in South Miami that stopped traffic that night and so
      wondered if we were still around ;-)

      > Let's see how the weather dynamics has changed in BC since you've been
      doing all that hard gifting work! I've updated (further simplified and
      clarified) our 'gifting' recommendations again, Stan, which are attached.

      > Thanks,
      > Don
      GIFTING

      April 20, ‘04

      ‘Cbswork,’ our partner in LA who is largely responsible for having cleared
      away the smog there, stopping the chemtrails and bringing abundant, regular
      rainfall for the first time in recorded history, invented this term to
      describe the process of changing unbalanced and even deadly energy into life
      force by the simple process of placing ordinary orgonite devices near sources
      of the former. ‘Orgonite’ is the term we use for the combination of catalyzed
      resin, metal particles and quartz crystal. We use the term both to honor Dr.
      Wilhelm Reich, who introduced this new science to humanity, and to indicate
      that this material balances the ambient energy fields in creation by
      transmuting unbalanced and harmful energies into healthy life force (orgone).

      For a fuller appreciation of this work, please visit www.ethericfire.com.com
      and consider buying his inexpensive devices if you don’t want to work with
      messy resin. I think his offerings will have collectors’ value someday but of
      course the field pieces are meant to be deployed, not collected ;-)

      When you get into this fieldwork you’ll see that orgone, which is the matrix
      of the universe, is intelligent, dynamic and even humorous. Dr Reich turned
      materialistic science on its ear in the 1930s by demonstrating this simple
      truth, which is why Einstein ostracized him and the paranoid, nazi mentality
      of the United States in those days literally murdered him by 1957.
      Thankfully, that ugly old paradigm has so thoroughly exited the stage that
      you, personally, won’t ever be harmed for doing this wonderful environmental
      healing work. It’s obvious that the more this network grows, the safer it’s
      becoming to heal the planetary lesions that were initiated by that receding,
      satanic, essentially parasitic and opportunistic occult world order.

      Since none of us are being paid to do this, the little Towerbusters, Holy
      Handgrenades, Etheric Pipebombs and Earthpipes are ‘gifts’ to the environment
      and to the community but the primary recipient of the wonderful effects of
      this service seems to be the gifter him/herself because the process stimulates
      our desire to stretch and grow spiritually and even psychically. Not least, it
      empowers us in a profound way because we can easily witness the effects of our
      efforts to thoroughly heal this previously beleaguered world. Did you ever
      fancy that you could improve the weather, get rid of smog and make everyone
      happier without them ever knowing the cause of their new good fortune? These
      are a few of the things that you’re going to experience and observe.

      My main impetus in offering this information to you is the hope that you’ll
      transform the horrible effects of the millions of new Entropy transmitters
      and the vastly expanded HAARP network in your community and the surrounding
      area. These extremely powerful transmitters were intended to subdue the
      populace in order to facilitate global tyranny/genocide and to change this
      lovely planet into a desert. In the past couple of years our modest global
      network may have made that destructive, exploitive agenda of the
      occult/corporate world order impossible to fulfill but, of course, until all
      of these transmitters are disabled the environment around the ones that are
      still functioning will remain unpleasant and even potentially deadly. The
      occult/corporate folks never walk away from equity—we have to take it from
      them by transforming their very costly death-energy matrix.. We’ll know the
      threat’s entirely gone when all of these millions of human predators and
      parasites in the hidden government around the world are rounded up and herded
      into newly-viable courts of law for timely and fair prosecution and punishment.

      The other thrust of our initiative is to heal the vital earth grids.
      Fortunately for the less energy sensitive among us, these grid lines and
      vortices are clearly marked by the new Entropy and HAARP towers, so changing
      these death transmitters into life force transmitters by gifting does double
      duty of healing the atmosphere/ambience and healing the earth’s own life force
      circulatory system. All standing towers need gifting. Even the radio and TV
      station transmitters are clearly part of the HAARP expansion now. Legitimate
      communication transmitters and even high-tension power transmission lines are
      relatively harmless to the environment compared to these newer horrors and
      gifting doesn’t interfere with any of them.

      If you want to study the more subtle dynamics of this healing process, please
      spend some quality time on www.ethericfire.com, especially the ‘daily pics’
      section, where he shows pictures from around the world of confirmations of the
      gifting process. Right now, ‘Cbswork’ is focusing on the help and even
      communication being offered by the Sylphs, who are the ancient, etheric
      custodians of our world who predate humanity. Read all of that with an open
      mind and reserve judgement, belief and denial, of course.

      As he had predicted, since the solstice in December, 2003, the Sylphs have
      been giving us signs of their presence and assistance by generating
      distinctive cloudforms whenever they’re asked sincerely for help and even when
      unasked. Their clear communications are apparently given to individual hearts
      in recognition for the healing work that this network has done over the past
      couple of years. He assures us that all that’s required to get these
      confirmations is a heartfelt request. The ‘new paradigm’ is already here.
      It’s up to us to adjust to it. We’re free to do this work now. Five years
      ago we’d have all been killed for it and even a year ago anyone who gifted
      had to ‘lose’ an entourage of CIA, FBI, NSA, MI6, Mossad, KGB, Interpol and
      various other agencies’ pavement artists. Keepign a Succor Punch turned on in
      the car or in a fanny pack disables all electronic surveillance, even
      satellite views, apparently. Freedom is more challenging to some than slavery
      is. Succor Punches are available at a reasonable cost from www.ctbusters.com,
      www.orgonise-africa.net, www.quebecorgone.com and various other vendors.

      We’ve lately come to realize that the Sylphs have been an integral contingent
      of the consortium of benevolent entities whom Carol and I have been
      calling ‘The Operators.’ Witnessing the interplay of these groups on our
      behalf makes any earthly or ‘galactic’ fabrication of occult hierarchies seem
      infantile and institutionalized to me.

      Confirmation is a sort of birthright for anyone who steps forward to heal the
      world now, we believe. ‘Cbswork’ is largely responsible for having brought
      abundant rain to Southern California and for removing the smog from the Los
      Angeles Basin, by the way. Steve Baron is the first to gather a large group
      for the purpose of busting an entire metropolitan area and as of this writing
      (Sept, 04) they’re nearly done in and around Toronto after two months of
      intense, systematic production and gifting work. The confirmations, according
      to firsthand reports, are quite dramatic.

      We constantly strive to reduce this process to the most easily replicated and
      effective methods. If you’ll carefully consider our easy, nuts and bolts
      approach you’ll get the requisite happy results and signs of your success and
      if you’re interested in more arcane, dynamic workings of subtle, powerful
      energy, Cbswork’s site will stimulate your creativity, confirm some of those
      things that you might have thought you were crazy for witnessing or thinking,
      and his offerings may even help you to unlock your own latent psychic talent
      if that’s where your interest lies.

      A lot of what I’m about to describe came from what I’ve picked up from our
      interaction with him and a few other gifted folks over the past couple of
      years and of course what Carol and I started three years ago with our orgonite
      cloudbusters is what inspired him to lend a hand to this global effort and to
      help us all expand its parameters. He produced CHEMTRAILS: CLOUDS OF DEATH
      before he introduced himself to us in April, 2002. The DVD version of that
      half-hour, empowering video are available from ethericfire.com. His help
      has been essential and instrumental and I know you’ll benefit as much from his
      astounding expertise and experience as we have. Having spent the first phase
      of his life as a celebrity and unwitting servant of the global occult
      hierarchy, he now wishes to remain behind the scenes, though, and we all need
      to respect that.

      By the way, most of the results that had been achieved in the atmosphere with
      orgonite cloudbusters before the advent of these new transmitters can now be
      achieved even more dramatically by just gifting the towers because the towers
      themselves become orgone generators after gifting. We rather focus our
      cloudbusting efforts in deserts now, and in areas where very long-term drought
      has prevented life force from finding proper expression, though having your
      own cloudbuster will guarantee that your area will no longer experience
      violent storms, strong winds or floods. Gifting the towers doesn’t prevent
      some of the violent characteristics of weather. That subject’s thoroughly
      covered elsewhere, of course.

      The bulk of the gifting work can be done with two basic devices, though we’re
      doing field experiments with a possible new addition for economically and
      safely disabling underground sources of evil: the Earthpipe. I’ll discuss
      the Etheric Pipe Bomb, which has been showing a lot of promise for cleaning up
      and clearing bodies of polluted and/or muddy water, including saltwater, with
      less orgonite than would be required otherwise. Both of these devices were
      introduced by others. Gale Stark made the prototype Earthpipe and Greg Brown
      developed the Etheric Pipebomb, which he prefers to call, ‘Peace Pipe,’ by the
      way.

      The main device for gifting, still, is the 3oz Towerbuster, mad twelve at a
      time in a muffin pan. Really, it can all be done (except for the underground
      targets) with this device alone but the HHg and the EPB will save steps and
      material in certain situations by multiplying the effects of orgonite, alone.

      To start, here’s how I make nearly all of my Holy Handgrenades and
      Towerbusters.

      Please note that double terminated or otherwise fancy crystals are not needed
      for any of these devices! If anyone tells you otherwise, he’s either selling
      crystals or is misinformed.

      3-OUNCE TOWER BUSTER:

      I started out making these in little 3oz paper cups but after deploying a
      couple of thousand of those during the testing phase in August, 2002, I tried
      muffin pans and now I make most of them this way. The only reason I still make
      a few in paper cups is so that I can shoot them, 200 yards, out of my Spudgun,
      which I bought from www.spudtech.com (you need the 2” barrel version, and you
      don’t need the fancy, non-portable propane rig)
      In a way, this non-lethal artillery piece is sort of like a back scratcher:
      sometimes you just can’t quite get orgonite close enough to the target by
      tossing and this does the trick. Be careful not to do what one of our fellow
      spiritual road warriors did, though: he inadvertently shot a TB into one of
      those big, nasty ELF drum transmitters, right through the drumskin. I’ve used
      the Spudgun exclusively in gridding remote polluted areas because I didn’t
      want the secret police’s snooper minions to find them within throwing distance
      of the road.

      Cbswork expounds on the benefits of overgifting, which is often required in
      key areas, like Los Angeles, where the satanic, occult/corporate world order
      had put an awful lot of stock in their Deadly Orgone Radiation generating
      infrastructure, not that it did them any good ;-)

      He’s done the bulk of his gifting work with many thousands of 3-Oz.
      Towerbusters, by the way. He, Carol and I sometimes get a chuckle at the
      notion that a few people have had that making a heroic single device will
      disable a whole lot of towers. We don’t need to be ‘saved’ by anyone else’s
      efforts, after all—we need to save ourselves, so I think it’s appropriate that
      the infantry-style taking of territory by tower-to-tower gifting is the only
      one that works and it is, after all, the most empowering, confirming aspect of
      this effort. That’s just part of growing up and a network develops through the
      same stages that a human being does. Consider all these new deathforce
      transmitters in your commuity as your golden opportunity to seize your
      freedom/responsibility birthright and also to provide a profoundly precious
      service (healing) to your community.

      I’ll now go over the muffin tray method, which can be applied to the paper cup
      method, of course:

      1. I use non-stick muffin pans but of course the resin contracts as it
      cools, so even the cheaper ones work fine.

      2. While you’re in MalWart getting those pans, and if you don’t have any
      little pieces of quartz on hand, go to the craft section and get the mesh bags
      of tumbled rocks (the smaller rocks). Pick out the quartz and other crystals.
      You can also get bits of quartz from the soil or streambed if you have a clue
      what to look for. The cloudy, even white, broken bits are just as good as a
      ten dollar Herkimer Diamond, of course, for this application.

      If you opt for the dollar bag of MalWart polished stones and are unsure that
      you can spot quartz on the ground or creekbed, find the ones that are semi-
      transparent and/or dirty-looking inside. The white ones are often just
      marble, which is not as good as quartz but is adequate for TBs. You can get
      suitable quartz crystals by the pound from Gladys Bridges at
      crystals87@... but I mention WalMart to show you that it’s not hard to
      find ingredients. Gladys sends out distinct quartz pieces that are between a
      quarter and a half inch long. You get a LOT of crystals in a pound.

      3. Drop a small xtal in each muffin mold. I often use a broken just a
      dirty, broken crystal chip about the size of your little toenail but if
      you’re new to this you likely won’t feel confident doing this. My confidence
      is based on a couple of years of towerbusting experience, so I know that a TB
      with a funky little chip will bust an average Entropy tower and I’m stating it
      for the record.

      4. Fill the molds almost to the top with loose metal. Remember that 3oz
      is sufficient and that the molds are each 4oz. I want you to get the absolute
      most bang for your hard-earned or even lazily-obtained buck. 3oz of orgonite
      in a holly or juniper bush is sufficient for busting most of the single
      transmitters you’ll encounter and even for turning those frowns of a chapel-
      full of devil-hating churchgoers upside down.

      5. Pour the resin in by stages until it comes almost up to the brim of
      the mold after you’ve put the metal and crystal in. If the metal is too fine
      to permit the resin to soak through before hardening, mix the metal with the
      catalyzed resin, then spoon it in like you’re making cornbread. You’re
      probably going to learn the hard way to mix in the catalyst first. I’m still
      learning that lesson from time to time ;-)

      6. When I’m going to toss out a bunch in town, I paint them green and
      brown (camo scheme). You’ll be surprised how difficult these are to find once
      they’ve been tossed.

      HOLY HANDGRENADE (approximately 12oz):

      1. Fold a piece of typing paper twice and then open it into a cone
      shape. Tape the overlap and underlap with masking tape to help it hold its
      shape.

      2. After you’ve shaped it into a cone, put the opened cone upside down in
      a paper cup.

      3. We cut a 26” length of 18 gauge copper wire and form it into a
      clockwise cone spiral (it resembles the tip of a big screw) so that it fits
      loosely inside the paper cone. You can make it pretty rough or get one of
      Christy Murphy’s nifty conespiral bending forms from www.quebecorgone.com.
      Orgone simply loves to run along and thru curved, orderly pathways. 26” works
      well for us but there’s no specific reason for the length except Carol likes
      it. We haven’t seen any evidence that ‘lost cubits’ or other specific measures
      are relevant to this work, by the way.

      4. Put a big pinch of metal particles into the pointy end of the cone,
      right on top of the little end of the copper spiral. I like to use BBs
      (small, copper or zinc-coated ball bearings that American kids shoot from air
      rifles) for the tips of my HHgs but they’re very heavy and expensive if you’re
      making a lot of HHgs and TBs. The spherical form and also the plated zinc
      and copper over steel provide some pretty dynamic energy qualities but any
      meta waste from a machine shop is more than sufficient.

      5. Shove a fat xtal (my abbreviation for ‘crystal’), point down, into the
      metal so that it’s standing up, then put a little more metal in to hold it in
      place. I use very cheap, funky-looking crystals for this which have one
      distinct end. Any form of quartz works fine, by the way, for any of the items
      mentioned in this document—amethyst, rose quartz, citrine, etc. Save the
      nice ones for personal devices, though, if you feel inclined to experiment
      with the dynamics of gemstones. For an HHg I’ll use anything that’s at least
      an inch long and a half inch thick with one distinct point. Gladys puts
      plenty of these in her ‘per pound’ orders, along with the towerbuster crystals.

      6. Now pour enough catalyzed resin in to saturate the metal. If your
      metal particles are too fine for the resin to pour thru before it hardens, mix
      the stuff before you put it in the inverted cone—don’t learn this the hard
      way, as I did (and still do ;-)! The level of resin and the level of metal
      after it’s saturated needs to be about the same, otherwise you’re wasting some
      resin. It’s better to have metal sticking out of the bottom of the finished
      product than to have less metal than resin. It’s the metal that does the
      work, apparently; the resin is the matrix.

      7. We add a bit of garnets, hematite and crushed pyrite to the orgonite,
      sometimes; it’s an optional process for this device but this is a tried and
      true combination of minerals for enhancing and grounding the effects of the
      material. If you’ve got a talent for this process, add whatever you like. If
      you don’t have a feel for it, be aware that the improper combination of
      elements will reduce the effectiveness of your devices. There are books that
      can teach you the properties of gemstones and minerals and these properties
      are greatly enhanced by orgonite. My favorite, because it’s based on a
      combination of intuitition and empirical testing, is Michael Gienger’s CRYSTAL
      POWER, CRYSTAL HEALING. I don’t personally care much for channeled literature
      because there’s no science behind it. Science and spirituality are
      inseparable, in my opinion. Leaving one or the other out of our personal life
      leaves us either materialistic or superstitious but when they’re in harmony,
      we’re empowered and intelligent.

      8. Fill to the brim, in stages if necessary, with orgonite and when it’s
      hard, it’s finished. You can leave the paper on or peel it off. I leave the
      paper on and sometimes paint them green and brown with spraypaint if I won’t
      be burying it and you’d be surprised how hard it is to see a camouflaged HHg
      once it’s been put in a bush or other hiding place.

      9. Notice that I’m not putting any additional crystals in the mix as we’d
      advised in earlier instructions. I simply found that using one bulky xtal in
      the point makes the other ones extraneous. I think the coil is important in
      this case. Save the fancy efforts for your personal devices

      ETHERIC PIPE BOMB:

      This is Greg Brown's concept which has been found expedient for reviving
      bodies of water and clarifying them. Greg’s our network’s etheric
      horticulture consultant and his site is http://community-
      2.webtv.net/Yardworms/VermiGardens/ . He calls them ‘Peace Pipes,’ by the
      way. Just half-fill any length of empty pipe with orgonite and a single,
      towerbuster-type of crystal and toss it in polluted water.

      I did an acre-sized pond in Uganda with five pipe bombs, 9 inches long and
      7/8" diameter and a week later the scummy, opaque and stinky water had turned
      clear, smelled nice and had no scum at all.

      A few weeks later, some Japanese relief workers from the city were seen
      fishing there. The size of these things is determined by your own discretion,
      apparently. We haven’t found that one size is optimal, just that what we’ve
      done works.

      EARTH PIPE:

      Some of us feel that the underground bases are the next high priority after
      busting the new towers, taking back the earthgrid and neutralizing satanic
      institutions and killing sites/vortices. Most of the towers are on the
      earth grid and vortices and most of the satanic sites are also on or close to
      these features, so you'll get a lot of Bang for our orgonite Buck ;-).

      For now, I’m also recommending Vancouver Steve’s treasured method: fill a
      toilet paper core tube with orgonite and a single, 1” long quartz crystal of
      any quality, wrapped in a coil, and drop it down a fencepost, stop sign pole
      or any other (at least) 2” diameter pipe that’s set in the ground. Steve
      carries a little stepladder on his bicycle for his urban gifting missions.
      This does double duty as a towerbuster and underground base buster. Yea,
      Steve!

      By the way, Brent in Northern Alberta came up with this idea independently,
      too, at the same time and adopted this as his winter gifting modus operendi
      until the thaw. I hate to think about where we’d be now without the informal
      corps of hotblooded Canadians in this network!

      Brent once hired a bush pilot to take him to gift a primary earth node farther
      to the north and Gerard in Australia undertook a similar sortee in the Outback
      in his own airplane. Doc Batiibwe and Kizira lately hired a big dugout canoe
      to locate and gift some primary (watery) earth energy sites in Lake Victoria
      near the headwaters of the Nile. No discussion like this is complete without
      a mention, at least, of our intrepid African compatriots.

      Gale, Laozu Kelly, Stacie, Carol and I have conceived a long-range way to
      disrupt and neutralize underground predatory tech but it's still in the
      testing phase. The unfortunate part of disabling underground sources of
      deadly energy is that the results are not as visible, so we have to rely on
      the psychics or our own instincts for confirmations. I hesitate to recommend
      anything for which you won’t get abundant physical confirmations but I feel
      okay about recommending the deployment of Earthpipes because the threat
      represented by these horrible underground facilities is quite severe, in my
      opinion, and very widespread. The following instructions describe how we
      make ours:

      EARTHPIPE

      1. Cut a length of 1 1/2 inch copper or aluminum pipe into 13” lengths

      2. Thoroughly tape one end of each pipe closed. If you’re not thorough,
      resin will leak out the bottom.

      3. Temporarily tape or wire seven of the pipes together so that the whole
      will stand up by itself with the taped ends at the bottom.

      4. The orgonite ‘plug’ in the bottom of each EP needs to be at least five
      inches long, so drop 2 or 3 oz of mixed orgonite in each pipe.

      5. Select a suitable xtal for each pipe. We use xtals that are at least
      an inch long and at least a quarter inch thick and have one distinct point.

      6. Cut 13” of bare copper wire. We use 18 gauge wire but the point is to
      use wire that’s thick enough to hold a shape and thin enough to work easily.
      Those coil forms that Christy in Ireland makes are wonderful for making
      suitable coils. They’re available from www.quebecorgone.com

      7. After bending the wire to resemble the end of a big screw, just like
      was done for the HHg, only smaller, pinch the small end of the coil around the
      middle of the crystal. Remember that the whole thing will have to fit easily
      in the pipe. You may want to tape or glue the coil to the crystal so the unit
      doesn’t fall apart when you drop it down into the pipe.

      8. Here’s the mind bending bit: as with the HHg, these are being made
      upside down. The xtal in the Earthpipe points down into the ground. The
      hollow end of the pipe is the bottom. The cone shape of the coil flares away
      from the pointed end. When the pipe is in the ground, the xtal points down
      and the cone coil opens upward from the middle of the xtal, sort of like a
      dart in a blowgun ;-)

      8. I measured the amount of orgonite in an Earthpipe and it’s five
      ounces, so after you drop in the pipe in the proper orientation, just spoon in
      the remaining orgonite. If you mix it loosely enough, the mass of orgonite
      will fill in around the coil and xtal, don’t worry.

      9. When you get to the target area, just pound the whole thing down into
      sufficiently soft, stone-free ground. I hammer the pipe with a six pound
      sledge hammer. It damages the pipe a little but that’s okay. Remember that
      the orgonite plug is in the top of the device. This takes advantage of the
      resonant cavity principle.

      ROSIE’S HELPFUL HINTS

      If you want something done or described efficiently it’s a good idea to track
      down a German. The following hints from Rosie in Bavaria will be helpful to
      anyone who finds my own instructions abstruse or confusing:

      To make small orgone devices, like with everything , it is good to be
      prepared.
      Have on hand: a big sheet of cardboard or a trashbag to cover your
      worksurface. ( The stuff is very sticky and will mess up a table good.);
      rinsed halfgallon cardboard milkcartons, for mixing the resin with the
      hardener (they have a spout for pouring);
      rubber household gloves to protect your hands;
      a couple of old spoons, for spooning the metal into the muffin tins,that is
      if you have metal of sawdust size (that stuff can cut your hands. I got lots
      of little knicks the first time);
      a stick for stirring the hardener into the resin;
      some rags, old socks or the like for wiping off your utensils. That stuff does
      not wash off.
      Do it in a well ventilated garage or outside.
      One and a fourth liter (about five cups) is enough for two muffin trays.
      If it is cold the stuff I use will take over night to solidify.
      On my first try the Tbs stuck in the pan. Warming them up seemed to shrink
      them. I now put them in the sun and cover them with a sheet of plastic or the
      like. No more sticking.

      GENERAL GIFTING RECOMMENDATIONS (This is a compendium of advice from many
      people which we’ve found to be consistent)

      The first time we ever ‘gifted’ an energy polluter with orgonite was when we
      arrived in Florida in November, 2000. We were lying on a beach on Plum Island
      and Carol told me that the energy field of the Terminator that was sitting on
      my chest had expanded and, gotten denser & more vibrant. The Terminator is
      our zapper model and our main source of livlihood. It has a small orgonite
      device in it, along with the electronic circuit and some other subtle energy
      components.

      The only other time she’d seen the orgone field expand around orgonite that
      way was when we passed by a nuke plant in Oregon, so we drove down the length
      of Plum Island and, sure enough, a nuke plant was 20 miles away. A couple of
      days later I made a little ‘buster’ by filling in a 1”x2”x3” zapper box with a
      couple of quartz crystals embedded in the mix and we headed for the offending
      nuke.

      As Carol watched the DOR field (very dense, active and dark right around the
      nuke and it extended beyond her range of vision) I tossed the thing into the
      bushes as close as possible to the nuke (about a quarter mile from the
      building, right beside the highway). DOR is shorthand for ‘deadly orgone
      radiation.’ All nuclear reactors generate a huge DOR field, which can’t be
      shielded by anything. One way of finding hidden nukes is to look for smog
      patches in areas where there are few people living.

      Carol said the DOR field immediately reduced into a spherical form whose
      radius was apparently from the reactor to the little buster in the bushes.
      Driving away, she saw that the Terminator’s energy field was now just the same
      as it would be if there was no nuke in the area and we wondered how many
      people would now not have to experience cancer, fatigue, depression,
      irritability and slow death from the life-sucking effects of that now-shrunken
      DOR field.

      Before that, we’d similarly gifted a few occult locations, including some
      major vortices, but this was the beginning of our atmosphere-healing work.
      Four months later we’d made our first cloudbuster and were making HHgs, which
      are the cone-shaped orgonite devices that I described near the beginning of
      this paper.

      Here are the gifting protocols that Carol and I use:

      1. One towerbuster is sufficient to disable most single transmitters. I
      toss them in thick bushes, in creeks, ponds, rivers or even drainage ditches
      within a quarter mile but not closer than fifty yards to each tower. If there
      are no suitable hiding places, I bury them or toss them onto flat roofs or
      awnings. We consider an ordinary death force transmitter to have a dozen or
      less panels, dishes and/or rods on it and to be under a hundred feet high.
      One TB will take out each radio station or TV station (HAARP) transmitter.

      2. For larger single towers, two is usually enough. It generally takes a
      half hour for a TB to neutralize a transmitter but if you want visual
      confirmations you need to disable a dozen or more transmitters in a single
      foray. Rather study the sky and smog levels to gauge your overall success
      instead of relying on instruments.

      3. If there are three or more towers close together, or if it’s a HAARP
      array, I use a single HHg, hidden the same way as a TB. When I toss an HHg in
      water, I wind up a plastic grocery bag in ball and tape it securely to the
      point of the HHg. This ensures that it will land on the bottom, underwater,
      point-up, which is the most efficient way for an HHg to generate the right
      kind of energy field, according to what the energy sensitives in our network
      consistently observe.

      4. I don’t personally put extra effort into the gifts that go into water
      because I do so many that way and I figure that if the material doesn’t
      decompose within a few years (it won’t) then it’s appropriate. After all, I
      used to find old cars, Japanese warplanes and unexploded artillery projectiles
      when I used to skindive in the warm, clear seawater around the islands of
      Micronesia, where I spent most of my teen years a couple of decades after
      WWII. The magnesium skin of the Japanese planes was still bright and shiny
      and I could sit in the cockpits and hold the un-rusted steel machine gun
      handles. Warplanes, tanks and cannons that were on nearby land and exposed
      to the salty air were almost completely disintegrated from oxidation. If you
      want to put more effort into making your orgonite water gifts, that’s
      certainly appropriate.

      5. Genuine communication transmitters don’t generate much DOR but all of
      the towers you’re likely to encounter send out very dense, deadly DOR in
      debilitating and even potentially deadly frequencies. The DOR from the panel,
      rod, dish and drum transmitters which are on tall buildings and on towers
      surrounded by barbed wire fences is directed toward people; the DOR from HAARP
      transmitters is directed at whatever portion of the upper atmosphere the HAARP
      bad boys want to disrupt and disable that day in their efforts to turn your
      area into a desert.

      6. If you simply can’t get within a mile or so of a transmitter array or
      single massive tower, you can either put a single HHg as close as possible and
      string a few TBs out along the road on your way out of the area or get a few
      HHgs and TBs around the perimeter on other access roads, also as close as
      possible. We’re finding that all mountain top arrays in the western US are
      now inaccessible to vehicles and that the access roads are closely monitored
      and usually closed off with a locked gate. This wasn’t so as recently as two
      years ago. I took out the massive array on top of Mt. Spokane last fall by
      putting one HHg near the new, guarded gate, four miles from the summit, and a
      dozen TBs, spread a mile apart along the road downhill. The popular ski
      resort/hotel higher up the mountain had been closed on account of the
      new ‘security’ measures. Of course the only terrorists in the US work
      directly for either the CIA or the FBI, now collectively known as the Homeland
      Security Abomination.

      7. So far, only one or two of the devices that Carol and I have
      distributed in this region have been found and removed. She monitors that
      whenever we travel around our gifted areas. This is something that most
      people won’t have to be concerned about. If you’re in LA, Chicago, NYC,
      London, Paris, Beijing, Tokyo, Mexico City, Johannesburg or any other
      Illuminati stronghold, though, you need to be concerned about that and I hope
      you’ll follow Cbswork’s recommendations to the letter if you want to get the
      most bang for your buck with orgonite. I hope his credentials in over-
      gifting from the School of Hard Knocks (the LA Basin) will help you avoid his
      tuition cost.

      8. If a place feels nasty and deserving of a TB or HHg, don’t hesitate to
      gift it, okay? Trust your feelings. Sometimes the most heinous activity
      takes place in churches, mansions, schools, WalMart, day care centers, etc.
      Our instincts manifest as ‘feelings’ and hunches, and I found out years ago
      that by paying very close attention to and acting on my hunches I’ve
      discovered an awful lot of good, useful information. That’s exactly how
      people succeed in business if they choose not to be corporate drones. The
      most psychic people in America are boozers, drug addicts & carnivores, by the
      way, and most of them are dead from one abuse or another before their
      fiftieth birthday. They’re the yelling, gesticulating, freaked out mob you see
      on the floors of the stock and commodity exchanges every workday from 9 to
      5.. All they’re doing is following their instincts. See how un-glamorous and
      ordinary this process actually is? What’s your excuse for not following your
      own instincts? ;-)

      9. Before you go out to bust all the heinous transmitters in your region,
      remember to do the ones closer to your home first and also to put at least one
      TB outside your house at each corner. We put those down around our house,
      then we put some out around the neighborhood and so on. That creates a huge
      protective field around your home. Once you start busting up the bad boys’
      new, predatory infrastructure they’re going to be pretty mad, so you’ll need
      that protective buffer to keep them off balance whenever they come around to
      surveille and intimidate you. The more you bust, the nicer the atmosphere
      around you will get, especially if you’re careful to bust all the HAARP
      arrays. Work outwardly in a roughly circular pattern. If you’re in a
      mountainous region, you’ll need to get those mountaintop arrays, so count on
      getting a few blisters on your feet if the roads are closed off near the
      bottom, which they probably are by now. They don’t usually restrict hikers
      from those roads. Watch for cameras when you’re gifting in that case. They
      don’t try real hard to hide the cameras because they count on general mental
      programming to make them essentially invisible to Pajama People.

      10. LOOK AROUND YOU constantly when you’re out gifting, before, during and
      after and carry a Succor Punch in your car, at least. This stops all the
      electronic surveillance devices in your car and apparently also blocks you
      from satellite surveillance. This ‘looking’ is how you get confirmations that
      pavement artists want to see where your orgonitge goes in order for later
      retrieval by someone in their agency. I know some people who didn’t watch for
      pavement artists and they’ll need to retrace an awful lot of steps if they
      want to get it all done right. Here’s a clear case where denial may cause you
      to waste your efforts. The nice part is that there are so many of us doing
      this now that the human resources of the CIA/NSA and MI6 are getting spread
      awfully thin. Their reptilian and other non-human associates will probably
      track you easily but they don’t seem to want to share that intel with their
      human counterparts, fortunately. The occult world order isn’t nearly as
      monolithic as they’d have us believe.

      11. As I said, the SP blocks all transponders and related tracking devices
      but if you really, really want to be invisible to the secret police,
      otherwise, you’ll need to aggressively go after ever one of them who crosses
      your physical and etheric path with at least a Succor Punch. If you do that,
      you’ll soon get a ‘don’t touch’ reputation and not even their most gung-ho
      pshychic or 3D chumps will want to get anywhere near you. Remember that they
      use thoroughly trained and gifted psychics (the new age movement was set up by
      the Illuminati as a recruiting effort for this vast new army of psychics) as
      the primary part of their surveillance work these days, so whenever you get a
      hint of an astral presence, blast his/her socks off with energy from your SP
      or, better yet from your Powerwand or similar device. Privacy is our
      birthright and you can rest assured that there are no predators or parasites
      more vulnerable to our etheric ministrations than these psychics are. After
      you get the feel of this, you can do it without any devices.
      .
      12. There’s literally no such thing as federal property outside of
      Washington, DC, and the US Territories. Trespass on alleged federal land at
      your own discretion. I do it whenever I feel I have a good chance of getting
      back out before the black helicopters and/or dark-paned fedmobiles show up
      with those chubby, spiteful ninja-wannabees. Carol and I have enjoyed playing
      hide-and-seek with these cretins on a few occasions but we don’t advise you to
      try this at home if you’re not confident that you’ll win ;-) Of course every
      kind of fun involves a little risk. The fun of gambling for money pales in
      comparison to gambling for the survival of mankind in the face of genocide.
      The stakes are much higher for the latter, too. If you won’t stop them where
      you live, who will right now? Of course, they’re essentially defeated by now,
      but until we get them all into manacles they’re still a potent threat.

      13. For downtown areas, we always do our gifting in a grid pattern.
      There’s no other practical way to neutralize the seemingly countless number of
      rooftop arrays and the sheer bulk of discontented human DOR generators in
      those office and apartment hives, let alone the usually-extensive, satanic
      catacombs underfoot. We pick Sunday mornings for that because there’s very
      little traffic and it’s also very easy to spot secret police peekers. Make
      them uncomfortable because if they’re comfortable, you’re vulnerable. Now, I
      make them go away by blasting them. It really freaks them out so it’s kind of
      fun. Just put one TB every couple of blocks in every direction. If you’re
      really lucky, you’re in a newer, planned city. If you’re unlucky, you’re in
      an old city that either had no initial planning or the planner was an opium
      addict who was fascinated with rabbit warrens.

      14. We did the entire city of Atlanta, which has two million people, with
      twenty-five gallons of resin in just a few days of actual distribution work.
      It’s taken more than ten times that much material and effort to beautify Los
      Angeles, though the LA basin is ten times more populous than Atlanta.
      Atlanta is the main occult/satanic/Illuminati center for the Southeastern US
      but no place on earth can likely compare with LA for sheer heinous,
      predatory/parasitic oppression and human exploitation by the Illuminati. On
      the other hand, LA is potentially the most beautiful populous region on the
      continent. Our aim is to help realize the higher end of LA’s potential and
      we feel sure that Cbswork and the rest of the selfless souls in the Los
      Angeles Atmosphere Reclamation Project (LAARP) showed up there for this
      effort precisely so that this can be coordinated and accomplished in a timely
      way. We follow their lead when we visit. Every time I think about that
      inextinguishable light in the midst of that previously-palpable darkness I
      shake my head in wonder and awe. This is better than any science fiction
      script, don’t you think? If he decides to tell you his story you’ll know
      exactly what I’m talking about ;-)

      15. You can find most rural underground bases by looking for smog fields
      in the lower atmosphere after you’ve busted all the towers in the region.
      Nuke reactors generate scads of DOR, and that manifests as smog, which is
      simply toxic particulate material in colloidal suspension in an atmosphere
      that has a net positive ion charge. Keep your eyes peeled for gravel-lined,
      rectangular ponds, usually two of them separated by a gravel barrier, the
      whole surrounded by a high barbed wire fence. It may have a hastily-made sign
      indicating that it’s a sewage settling pond but unless it smells like a sewer,
      it’s a DOR sink and cooling pond for an underwater nuke. Some of them have
      yellow-green antifreeze in the water in winter. One TB per pond is usually
      enough to disable the reactor, but two is better. If they didn’t vent the
      DOR into the atmosphere this way everyone underground would die from the
      poisonous energy that the cooling water absorbs.

      16. Save your HHgs for the arrays, the regional Masonic/Mormon Temples
      (Mormonism is simply freemasonry turned into a quasi-religion), the
      particularly nasty and oppressive churches, animal testing labs, Federal
      Reserve Banks, your bedside table, your car, your mortal enemy’s and/or mother-
      in-law’s property and for your town’s head satanist’s shrubbedry. The head
      Satanist in my town was a MD who owns a family medicine clinic (he ‘loves’
      children). He was a neighbor of ours and there’s a LOT of orgonite around his
      former home ;-) We also gifted the nearby rural area where his organization
      slaughtered its human victims. I don’t think Wesak was much fun for them
      last year. In fact, the German Vril society was so unhappy with these serial
      killers abject failure that some of them moved here to personally oversee our
      demise. We chased them out of their gothic mansion last August. This is how
      potent these funky little orgonite devices are when they’re intelligently
      employed in a timely way.

      17. Most of the major earthgrid nodes in N. America have been gifted,
      including some in far northern Canada that Brent Mosley gifted from an
      airplane last year. Carol, Melody and I got the one at Yellowstone National
      Park in Wyoming last summer. There are nine vortices in that small area and
      we’ve apparently thus, also, stopped the Illuminati’s massive underground ELF
      effort to cause a massive eruption there with some ill-advised Tesla-tech
      strategy.. I think that’s the last node on that big North American circle.
      There are countless lesser nodes and lines on that grid and of course it’s
      part of the planetary grid. Marc Melton of www.uncleearlselixirs.com risked
      his life a couple of times gifting the key points in Mexico that enabled all
      those cloudbusters in Southern Arizona to finally bring rain back to that
      region. I think he’s a bit braver than Carol and I because he didn’t take any
      firearms with him. We go into the really hairy situations, like what we did
      at Yellowstone and Mt. Shasta, armed these days but you’re not likely to ever
      need to do that.

      I took our small, open boat across the Gulf Stream from Miami to the Bahamas a
      few weeks after that first nuke-busting experience and my main reason for
      going was to put a very large orgonite device in the center of the very
      disturbed Atlantean vortex east of Bimini on the Grand Bahamas Bank. That’s
      the southern anchor point of the Bermuda Triangle. Due to an unforeseen
      event (my inability to think rationally within that disturbed, very stormy
      vortex at the time and my subsequent near-expiration) I wasn’t able to deposit
      the device but when I was later walking along on South Andros Island in the
      vicinity of those ancient Atlantean blue holes I got a pretty good
      inspirational rush and started making cone shaped orgonite devices when I got
      back home. We call them ‘Holy Handgrenades’ in honor of MONTY PYTHON’S HOLY
      GRAIL. I avoid arcane terminology because I prefer to demonstrate that all of
      this important work is easily accessible to ordinary people like you and I.
      Carol, Cbswork and a few others rightly use a bit of arcanery to describe
      their personal orgonite creations but those are a product of their psychic
      gift, their skill with combining gemstones and minerals with orgonite, and
      their innate healing talents.

      Soon after I got back from my ‘Middle Aged Man and the Sea’ excursion, we
      initiated a gifting campaign along the East Coast, from Florida to Maine and
      we took along our brand new (first) cloudbuster for a little field testing,
      too. We opened up a big blue hole in a HAARP-generated blizzard at Orgonon
      but the folks in Orgonon itself just refused to open the door to us ;-)

      We got a lot of our operational data from gifting the Jekyll Island Hotel,
      Savannah waterfront, the Pentagon, the Washington Monument, the World Trade
      Center/Federal Reserve Bank vortex, Montauk, the Salem Witch Graveyard,
      Seabrook Nuke Plant, Orgonon, etc., and I wrote all of that down soon after we
      got back home. Those chronological reports are available in ‘The Adventures of
      Don and Carol Croft’ on www.educate-yourself.org.

      In fact gifting is an essentially simple process, otherwise there wouldn’t be
      so many people around the world doing it these days. Really, you need to
      develop a feel for this work. If I can do it, so can you, so don’t worry!
      Like riding a bicycle, we learn it quickly. Be patient with yourself if
      you’re scared to lose the training wheels, okay? Think of it as a firewalk.
      Nobody bailed out at either of the firewalks I attended and there were some
      pretty wimpy people there, I can tell you, who were not at all as adventurous
      as you are for just reading this essay.

      I did some of the most demonstrative gifting work without Carol’s help because
      I wanted you to see that you don’t need to have a psychic or an energy
      sensitive in attendance in order to do this work. That’s why I did most of
      Atlanta, for instance, and the whole string of small cities and towns in
      Southern Idaho east of Boise in August, 2002, when I was testing the TB’s
      parameters. I also essentially did all of Spokane, which is another city that
      had a reputation for being particularly smoggy. It’s been free of smog since
      we finished the job in October, 2002. I also found and disabled quite a few
      underground bases and ‘unregistered’ nuke plants without the help of psychics
      and you can, too.

      I gifted the entire basic satanic grid pattern of Washington, DC, alone and
      the best confirmation for me was being accosted by a large, angry crew of Men
      in Black right before I turned in my rental car at the Baltimore Airport on my
      way home. I thought they were just ugly, angry, frenetic morticians with
      guns bulging their jackets and pants (at the ankles) until I saw all the
      communication equipment and the fleet of brand new black Lincolns with dark
      windows all around and chrome grills. I usually walk up and greet the secret
      police who used to snoop around me before the days of the powerwand but these
      guys looked like they wanted to shoot me so I just smiled and waved. When I
      went out gifting with Cbswork I had to remember not to provoke the secret
      police very much because he’s telepathic and their graphic thoughts are quite
      disturbing to him when I do that.

      This project is as about personal empowerment as it is about healing the
      environment and society. If you ever get stymied, you can email my wife,
      Carol, at caroldestiny@..., Theresa at redbear@... , or
      other reputable psychics who can help you locate targets and/or get some
      confirmation and constructive critiques about your efforts. There are more
      psychics in our network but most of them aren’t yet offering their services.
      Please remember that when you ask them to help you, it’s sort of like them
      asking you to come over and dig a trench or make breakfast for them. It’s
      Work, in other words, so be considerate and be specific about what you want to
      know. If you’re as specific as possible their work will be easier and you’ll
      get news you can use. For personal advice, you need to offer to pay, of
      course. This network thrives because it’s made up of self starters and
      otherwise responsible people but if you get into difficulty because you’re
      hurting the predators/parasites in this occult world order, we all want to
      help you. You’re responsible for getting out of your own way, but be assured
      that we all struggle with this handicap.

      LA is the hardest target we’ve ever encountered. A lot of the rules that work
      elsewhere simply don’t apply there because the Illuminati and their reptilian
      cohorts apparently have considered this area their exclusive domain and a
      human stockyard since the late 1800s. My very pleasant personal
      introduction to Cbswork two years ago was also my rude introduction to box
      surveillance by teams of CIA, FBI and NSA, including a few menacing killer-
      feds, almost constant overflights of helicopters and other surveillance
      aircraft, predatory reptilian neighbors, massive & constant electronic
      assaults, and a stream of unpleasant astral visitors. One of the most
      impressive personal miracles I’ve witnessed is his continued survival under
      this assault and he not only survives; he seems to flourish, evidently spurred
      on by his knowledge that he’s defeating these monsters at every turn.

      Our last visit was marked by only one helicopter, which we chased away, and no
      apparent surveillance at all. The atmosphere in and around LA is nearly
      pristine now, rain is abundant and the ambience of the entire region is so
      pleasant that Carol and I are considering living there during the winters.
      Three years ago, we took a wide detour around LA on our trip to the East Coast
      just to avoid the distinct unpleasantness of the ambient predatory aggression,
      smog and general nastiness that prevailed in the Los Angeles Basin until LAARP
      went to work with a vengeance a couple of years ago.

      Cbswork has turned Pasadena, the previously most smoggy area in the LA Basin,
      into an atmospheric paradise single-handedly, so I hope you’ll take these
      recommendations very seriously, as I have. He learned these techniques from
      both trial and error and by the application of inspired, very skilled and
      clear intuitive processes.

      Carol and I have gone on some risky gifting expeditions with him in Hollywood,
      Glendale, Beverly Hills, Pasadena and San Bernardino and he’s sharp as a tack,
      locates and hits the target every time and overgifts whenever that’s called
      for.

      An example of his intuitive skill in locating targets:

      After he, Marc Melton and I thoroughly gifted the satanic core of San
      Bernardino in February, 2003, I headed for the East Coast and he asked me to
      look for a HAARP array in San B that we’d apparently missed seeing. It was
      exactly where he told me it would be.

      I’ve gifted a highway from the Atlantic to the Pacific, using his method of
      dropping one every three miles. A route from Canada to Mexico has been
      similarly gifted (all that remains is the stretch from north of Seattle to
      Canada) and many other folks throughout N. America, W. Europe and Australia
      are doing the same now along stretches of major highways. This creates a new
      energy grid because all of the orgonite/crystal devices that have ever existed
      are now connected with each other, as Cbswork and other energy sensitives have
      seen. What’s more, each device that hits the ground is adopted by an entity,
      usually an elemental, who uses the energy of the device in concert with all
      the other benevolent entities to heal and strengthen the earth. You literally
      can’t put one of these in an inappropriate spot because every square inch of
      the planet is appropriate for receiving an orgonite device.

      One of the ways to succeed in the ‘Art of War’ is to take and maintain the
      initiative. Mankind is winning the spiritual war against the Illuminati and
      their even more gruesome cohorts right now. Orgonite has apparently given
      mankind the edge (initiative) that it needs to win this war because this stuff
      is like kryptonite to the Illuminati’s virtual supermen. That’s our single
      most effective advantage over them. Every other advantage could and would
      likely be exploited and subverted eventually but distributing orgonite in
      their vicinity robs them of their power to exploit us. They’re constrained,
      by their nature, to occupy and exploit power spots on the earth grid in order
      to maintain their hegemony and they simply can’t stop us from showing up at or
      very close to those spots and taking them back (gifting them) on behalf of
      humanity and the planet.

      The fact is that the Illuminati, consummate human parasites and predators,
      have been waging war on humanity for over a century on a massive scale and for
      millennia before that in the preparatory form of espionage, exploitation and
      subversion. Now they stand poised to initiate martial law, after which they
      plan to exterminate most of humanity so that the few people who remain will be
      easier for them to enslave. They’ve even created extensive underground
      facilities in order to survive the very global catastrophe’s they wish to
      facilitate.

      What we’ve all done around the world with the cloudbusters and other orgonite
      devices has apparently shifted the balance firmly in mankind’s favor
      recently. As I see it, this is just part of an awareness-raising process that
      characterizes the closing, liberating phase of a vast cosmic cycle. It’s our
      privelege to be part of the resolution of humanity’s difficulties and this
      effort is a very comfortable and uplifting alternative to having to endure
      temporary global tyranny and genocide.

      Stacie sat on the beach at Cape Hatteras’ Outer Bank last weekend and baited
      hooks for a knowledgable an old black gentleman who had made his own fishing
      weights of fiberglass resin, BBs (small ball bearings) and a quartz crystal.
      His grandfather taught him to do that and he apparently catches more fish than
      anyone around.

      "Granpappy was poor... loved to fish. And couldn't afford wieghts but could
      always gethold of old cans [cut into little bits] and pine sap and energy
      rocks."

      The fisherman calls his sinkers ‘energy stones’ so if anyone asks who invented
      orgonite, the short answer is that nobody alive can claim credit for it ;-)

      ~Don Croft

      The following was written by our good friend and cohort, John Kilroy of
      www.johnkilroy.com , aka Genghis Kilroy on EthericWarriors.com. I’m offering
      this in the light hearted spirit that he’s written it because this reinforces
      the fact that this work is fun and empowering, even though the open intent of
      gifting, which is the timely elimination of all tyranny on this planet, is
      quite serious.

      John’s a terrific, very reputable portrait artist, musician/composer and
      teacher and you may enjoy spending some time on his site,
      www.johnkilroy.com . I had the pleasure and privilege of spending a few days
      with John and Adele Kilroy earlier this month in Boston. You can read his
      offerings on www.ethericwarriors.com

      ~Nod

      (These Ten Commandments of Orgonite were given by Grid to Donny Orgoneseed)

      Orgone Warrior Strategic Operations Manual

      This operations manual outlines methods devised by field observations of
      special forces solo commando techniques innovator, device designer and
      training expert Nod Tforc(name changed to protect identity), employing
      standard Etheric Warrior trans-dimensional methodology

      This is a basic protocol for an independently initiated operations sweep. This
      includes diagnostic reconnaissance techniques preceding multi- dimensional
      defensive tactics and grand scale, poly-modal healing. This model is
      representative of an average field mission.

      1. Slip in to operations area unobserved with a minimum of gear.
      Gear checklist:
      Several Hawaiian shirts
      Innocuous Tee shirts
      Two pair trousers
      Waterproof Kevlar jockey shorts with orgonite codpiece (The really big secret)
      Fast and “logo-less” track shoes
      2 pair Neodymium socks
      Bag of tricks:
      Pup tent
      Succor Punch
      Orgonite dowsing Pendulum
      Terminator Zapper
      Zap Checker
      Pajama Detector
      Devilish good looks

      2. Operations
      Diagnose, defend, educate, and heal local inhabitants
      Local energy survey, analysis and subsequent orgonite device deployment and
      dispersal plan.
      Construct appropriate devices from locally available materials while
      simultaneously instructing local inhabitants on area need assessment, device
      construction and various deployment and distribution methods.

      3. Proven Battle Tactics
      Face everything head on.
      Laugh continuously in battle as a signal to the enemy of your contempt for
      their transparent and collapsing, evil regime.
      Enjoy every second of every experience
      Be "crazy like a fox".
      Stay completely open to the experience while avoiding all forms of incoming
      doo-doo, including but not limited to:
      Illuminati corn schooners
      Federal Reserve green bunts
      Cheney bowel drainee
      Lizard splap
      Donald Bums felt
      Dictator Dick Taters
      Mk Undershort sleeper gas
      Pajama inflation surprise
      Agent ejecta
      John Ashwipes
      Montauk rectal back-talk
      F.ecal B.owel I.mbibers
      C.olon I.nteractivity A.dmirers
      Queen pellets

      4. Keep a clear head- sobriety is the key to acute perception, discernment,
      self- determination and is a key factor in multi- dimensional protection,
      repelling of hostile off- worlders, alphabet goons and agents

      5. Blend in with and enlist the aid, cooperation and participation of the
      local inhabitants

      6.Learn and employ gifting “cover” activities such as:
      Faked urination bush gifting
      Trowser leg H.H.G. drop
      Highway Hurling
      Disguised as a "newspaper delivery boy" Spud gun salvos
      ‘Tie the shoe” low toss
      “I’m really not fishing in this reactor cooling pond“ kerplunk
      Donut shaped orgonite H.H.G.’s gifting of police stations

      7.Encourage locals to continue above techniques and efforts, attempt conduit
      of further operations guided now by area reclaimation of Operators influence.

      8.Slip out of field of operations unnoticed to next assignment or home base.

      9. Record the experience for network dissemination and as an enthusiasm
      generator and enhancement.

      10. Get a big hug (at least)from Carol

      Part 3. Next report: Solo gifting the mountain vortex rat ranch, hangin' with
      the elemental in a dog suit, plus discussing the uses of spiderwebs with
      superglue-
      coming soon.
    • David Ocame
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16, 2004
        Man! Someone describing you and your style of writing
        would NOT use the word "lucid", or anything close to
        it.

        If you're going to insist on spreading your paranoid
        delusional dribble, at least speak and write so that
        others can understand what you are trying to say. And,
        oh yeah, use the spellchecker. It's there. You might
        just as well use it.

        Did you seek the professional help I advised you to?
        There's a lot of people out there that can help you.
        If only you'd go and ask for it.

        Now, all sarcasm aside, I'm serious. You could be a
        real contribution to society. Yes, I think we're
        screwed up and heading down a wrong path. But, this
        stuff you spread isn't helping. Become part of the
        solution instead of the paranoia.

        Dave Ocame

        =====
        ***********************************
        ***********************************

        Dave Ocame, N1YVV

        East Shore Park Observatory
        FN31ng
        -72.53856 longitude
        41.16797 latitude
      • Time02112
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 28, 2006
          I understand, and agree that we must not allow our fear to prevent us
          from taking the responsible initiative to act accordingly however, the
          expressions were not intended to display paranoid dillusions but to
          demonstrate one of the 'many' reasons as to "why" we must not rely
          upon our global leaders to protect us thus as to the 'why' we must do
          something about the 'problem' ouselves or prepare lay down to die.

          Fear is the greatest motivator of people; like a two edged sword, it
          can make one turn with tail tucked and run, or turn and confront their
          fear with applied actions to deal with it and move on.

          Here is a good example of our initiative to do something about it...
          http://www.intalek.com/Index/Projects/TheRanch2005/TheRanch.htm

          --- In ufonet@yahoogroups.com, David Ocame <docame@...> wrote:

          > Man! Someone describing you and your style of writing
          > would NOT use the word "lucid", or anything close to
          > it.
          >
          > If you're going to insist on spreading your paranoid
          > delusional dribble, at least speak and write so that
          > others can understand what you are trying to say. And,
          > oh yeah, use the spellchecker. It's there. You might
          > just as well use it.
          >
          > Did you seek the professional help I advised you to?
          > There's a lot of people out there that can help you.
          > If only you'd go and ask for it.
          >
          > Now, all sarcasm aside, I'm serious. You could be a
          > real contribution to society. Yes, I think we're
          > screwed up and heading down a wrong path. But, this
          > stuff you spread isn't helping. Become part of the
          > solution instead of the paranoia.
          >
          > Dave Ocame
          >

          > =====
          > ***********************************