Re: [UFOnet] Re: ET PHOTO

  • Ivan White
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 12, 2004
      Hi all,

      I looked at this photo and I enhanced it and noticed that the aliens in the picture look like two different species or at least the eye looks different. The photo also looks incredibly fake to me.

      Just my opions of course,

      Ivan

      Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 22:56:52 +0100
      From: "visions" <visions@...>
      Subject: Fw: ET PHOTO

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 12, 2004
        Yup, and if you notice...the shadows of the humans
        don't point all in the exact same direction. They were
        morphed into the pic!
        Dave

        --- Ivan White
        <dakotasunrunner@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------
[...]

        Messages to the list-owner:
        ufonet-admin@...

        Caution, many reports of unidentified phenomena
        posted
        to this list require
        further investigation.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

        Yahoo!
        Terms of Service.

        =====
        ***********************************
        ***********************************

[...]

      • Ray Rushing
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 12, 2004
          It's a joke right. No one is taking this photo (http://images.spaceref.com/news/2004/GenRecovery1.secret.jpg<http://images.spaceref.com/news/2004/GenRecovery1.secret.jpg>) seriously right. I have both of the toy models that have been put in that picture.

          <dakotasunrunner@...<mailto:dakotasunrunner@...>> wrote:

[...]

          Website (Dutch only): http://www.ufonet.nl/<http://www.ufonet.nl/>
          Messages to the list-owner:
          ufonet-admin@...

[...]

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129qf3oka/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=1705082741:HM/EXP=1095126585/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companion.yahoo.com>

        • Peter Johnson
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 12, 2004
            This is some ones idea of a joke. very funny LOL
            Peter J.