Re: [UFOnet] Re: ET PHOTO

  • David Ocame
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 12, 2004
      Here's a better pic. This is the recent Genesis crash
      photo they don't want us to know about!

      http://images.spaceref.com/news/2004/GenRecovery1.secret.jpg

      Dave Ocame

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 12, 2004
        Hi all,

        I looked at this photo and I enhanced it and noticed that the aliens in the picture look like two different species or at least the eye looks different. The photo also looks incredibly fake to me.

        Just my opions of course,

        Ivan

        =====
        ***********************************
        ***********************************

        Dave Ocame, N1YVV

        East Shore Park Observatory
        FN31ng
        -72.53856 longitude
        41.16797 latitude

        ufonet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        further investigation.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://www.nod32.com

      • David Ocame
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 12, 2004
          Yup, and if you notice...the shadows of the humans
          don't point all in the exact same direction. They were
          morphed into the pic!
          Dave

          --- Ivan White
          <dakotasunrunner@...> wrote:

          ---------------------------------
[...]

          Messages to the list-owner:
          ufonet-admin@...

          Caution, many reports of unidentified phenomena
          posted
          to this list require
          further investigation.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

          Yahoo!
          Terms of Service.

          =====
          ***********************************
          ***********************************

[...]

        • Ray Rushing
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 12, 2004
            It's a joke right. No one is taking this photo (http://images.spaceref.com/news/2004/GenRecovery1.secret.jpg<http://images.spaceref.com/news/2004/GenRecovery1.secret.jpg>) seriously right. I have both of the toy models that have been put in that picture.

            <dakotasunrunner@...<mailto:dakotasunrunner@...>> wrote:

[...]

            Website (Dutch only): http://www.ufonet.nl/<http://www.ufonet.nl/>
            Messages to the list-owner:
            ufonet-admin@...

[...]

            <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129qf3oka/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=1705082741:HM/EXP=1095126585/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companion.yahoo.com>

          • Peter Johnson
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 12, 2004
              This is some ones idea of a joke. very funny LOL
              Peter J.