listen at 6 PM to 10 PM CT-Dean of UFO Authors, Czar of Arthritis, Marketer Extraordinaire

  • Aerielle Louise
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2004
      SATURDAY - 6 PM TO 10 PM CENTRAL
      7 PM to 11 PM EASTERN
      4 PM to 8 PM PACIFIC
      AUDIO LINKS AT:
      HTTP://WWW.IBCRADIO.COM/
      Joel Rutstein M.D. - It could be argued that no single
      person knows more about arthritis than our guest
      Dr. Jeffrey Lant - One of the most inspiring and
      innovative business marketing experts in the world.
      Raymond Fowler - UFO Investigator for almost 50 years,
      whose career goes right back to direct experiences with
      J. Allen Hynek and Donald Keyhoe. Author of dozens of
      books on the UFO subject,

      "Jack Landman's Cybercity - Live Interviews with the
      World's Leading Scientists, Authors, Musicians, Mystics

    • Aerielle Louise
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2004