Fwd: UFO UpDate: A Picture Or Video Is Worth A Thousand Words (Mexico Case)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2004
      ------- Forwarded message -------
      From: "UFO UpDates - Toronto" <ufoupdates@...>

      From: Capt. Alejandro Franz <alfafox@...>
      To: UFO UpDates - Toronto <ufoupdates@...>
      Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 15:24:21 -0700
      Subject: A Picture Or Video Is Worth A Thousand Words

      Hello all,

      A Picture or Video is Worth a Thousand Words.

      As I can see the Mexican Air Force is not going to fly or
      present any test from the FLIR video of march 05, 2004.

      I was hoping to fly over the Gulf of Mexico this summer and have
      the opportunity to film the Cantarell oil field in good weather
      conditions and it happened days ago.

      I was flying from Mexico City to Cancun over the Gulf of Mexico
      on Sept. 03 and I get some nice shots very similar to the FLIR
      "lights" of the Mexican Air Force Video from march 05, 2004.

      The next day, on Sept. 04, I returned back to Mexico City and
      again I took some nice pictures and video.

      I hope the images are enough convincing for you as hey are for
      me. If you need more information I'll be glad to answer any
      questions.

      COORDINATES AT THE TIME THE VIDEO WAS RECORDED

      LAT N20d 34.8 LONG 093d 27.1

      DATA

      SEPT-03-2004.

      FLIGHT 583 from Mexico City to Cancun.
      Capt. Alejandro Franz
      Co-pilot: William Orive
      Airplane: MD 82 (N8031LF)
      Equipped with GPS-FMS
      Altitude: 33000 ft
      Heading 075d (Average)
      Speed: MACH .78, 450kts (Average Ground Speed)

      SEPT-04-2004.

      FLIGHT 926 from Cancun to Mexico City.
      Capt. Alejandro Franz
      Co-pilot: William Orive
      Airplane: MD 88 (XA-AMS)
      Equipped with IRS FMS
      Altitude: 31000 ft
      Heading 249d (Average)
      Speed: MACH .78, 450kts (Average Ground Speed)

      CAMERA:
      SONY HANDYCAM
      DCR-TRV18- MINI-DV
      DIGITAL ZOOM 120X
      LENS: CARL-ZEISS-VARIO-SONNAR

      VIDEO 01

      http://www.alcione.org/FRAUDES/FAM/CANTARELL_SEP_2004/

      See latest information and images:

      Mexican Air Force FLIR's video lights are not UFOs
      they are oil well gas flames!

      http://www.alcione.org/FRAUDES/FAM/FLIR_CONCLUSION.html

      Regards,

      Capt. Alejandro Franz
      director@...

      \_______________________________________________/

      UFO UpDates - Toronto - ufoupdates@...
      A UFO & Related Phenomena E-Mail List operated by
      Errol Bruce-Knapp

      UFO UpDates Archives are available at
      The Virtually Strange Network:

      http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/

      To unsubscribe send a message to this address with
      'Unsubscribe' in the Subject: line

      Sign the International Petition for UFO Information Disclosure

      http://www.virtuallystrange.net/petition

      Listen to 'Strange Days... Indeed'
      Saturday night at 22:00 Eastern on
      NewsTalk 1010 CFRB - Toronto http://www.cfrb.com