HBCC UFO Research Recently Reported Sightings

  • hbccufo
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 3, 2004
      HBCC UFO Research Recently Reported Sightings

      Date: September 3, 2004

      HBCC UFO Notice: Folks trying to access my website to file a report will not be able to access the site as it stands right now. The hosting company is having a problem and my site has been down for three days now. We have made calls, emailed them, etc but so far no response to us contacting them. I hope this can get resolved quickly and the site back up and running again. But in the mean time I am still taking reports and witnesses can email them to me at: hbccufo@...

      Thank you, Brian

      --------------

      Trenton Ontario And Dartmouth Nova Scotia UFO Encounters

      Two Canadian reports below:

      Hello, I live in southern Ontario and had an unusual sighting about 4 years ago, and another one just a few nights ago that was very similar. In the first sighting, I was letting my dog out and while she was busy, I was just looking up at the stars. I noticed one star that seemed much brighter than the others, so I was looking at it. All of a sudden, it started moving very fast downward directly at me. It still just looked like a big star, but kept getting bigger and bigger. I became frightened, and then just as quickly, it appeared to stop, then go back in the direction it came in. I watched it until it became so tiny that it disappeared in the night sky.

      Then, as I said, a very similar thing happened a few nights ago. But this time I caught it out of the corner of my eye, and it seemed that as soon as I noticed it getting bigger, it stopped and reversed direction till I could no longer see it. I was wondering if anyone else has reported this.

      Additional Information:

      Okay, I will try to give as much detail as I can. I think the first time was either late summer or fall. I remember that there was no snow, and I don't think I had a coat on. The year was approximately 1999 or 2000. It was probably around 9 or 10 pm. It was in the eastern part of the sky. Not directly overhead, but high up. It just looked like a big star. There was no discernable shape other than round. It was near the Air Force Base in Trenton Ontario. I do remember that when it started going away, there was a plane off to the right. But there are always planes in the sky around this area.

      With the second sighting, I have moved about 10 minutes north from where I used to live. It looked just the same , and it was in the eastern sky as well. It was to the left of me at about 10 o'clock in the sky. And it was probably around 9 or 10 pm. It was dark out and it was August. 2004.

      As for your other question, I did have something happen to me when I was 15. It's kind of a long story, and I tend to be a bit wordy at times (see I'm doing it now), But for what it's worth here goes.

      I was living in Dartmouth Nova Scotia with my mother and my 3 sisters. I was 15, and my sisters were 13, 9 and 5. I lived in a trailer park and I had been babysitting. I remember that the people came home very early and I was surprised at that, so I was walking home. There was a big turning circle in front of our trailer, and I was cutting through the neighbor's yard and was going to walk across the circle to my place. As I was cutting through the yard, I looked up towards our trailer, and
      there was a "UFO" directly above and over to the right a bit . I knew it was not a plane as it made no sound, and living near Shearwater, we knew about planes. If I had not looked up, I would not have known it was there.

      There were a band of lights around the middle of it, and they were going around and around. I had to go directly under it to get home. I was so scared. So I ran under it and in the house. I ran inside screaming and hollering that there was a UFO outside. I cannot tell you what time it was except when I was cutting across the neighbor's yard, it was dark outside.

      Now here is the weird part. And it didn't strike me as strange till many years later. When I came into the kitchen, my Mom and her boyfriend were sitting at the table. My two sisters were in the living room watching TV, and my youngest sister must have been in the bedroom. I came tearing into the kitchen yelling and probably hysterical. You would think everyone would come running if only to find out what was going on. But no, my two sisters just looked over at me for a second and then went back to watching TV.

      My mom and her boyfriend seemed not the least bit perturbed about anything. No one would come look at this thing. It was like they were in slow motion. I kept peeking my head out the door to see if it was still there. I'm not sure at what point, but it finally started going straight up, and then just went away. I watched it till I couldn't see it anymore. No one came to look
      at it. My Mom's boyfriend was in the military, and after it left, he called the base to see if they had anything on radar. He said they said there was nothing. Now that I'm older, I realize he was not in any position to ask for or receive that kind of info from anyone on the base, so he could have been just lying. Then I went to bed, and that was it. I don't even think we ever talked about it . My sisters say they don't remember it. But I do.

      I'm 46 years old, and I still remember much of it like it was yesterday. So there it is. Just recounting it makes me all shaky inside. Haha. It kind of makes it officially real. If that makes any sense. I have had some strange things happen in my life, but I don't think I was ever abducted. Hope this helps your research in some way.

      Thank you to the witness for the reports.

      -----------------------

      Goodmayes, Ilford, Essex. England UK Large Craft Over Hospital

      Date: 1982
      Time: In-between 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.

      Number of witnesses: 2
      Number of objects: 1
      Shape of objects: Very very large.

      Full Description of event/sighting: My friend (removed) and I had finished work in the hospital and was on our way home, our shifts would finish between 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m, it was a dark night and the lighting in the car park was poor, when we got to the car park we stood talking for about 10 or 15 minutes.

      I don't recall if there was a sound or noise but for some reason I looked up at the night sky then looked back at my friend, then immediately looked again into the night sky, I said to my friend something along the lines of "what's that" and then asked him if he could see it, we stopped talking for a moment and both looked, then my friend replied "yes what is it" we both stood staring, trying to work out what it was, we both began to discuss what we were seeing & tried to rationalize it, we both agreed it was strange

      When we stopped looking at it, I turned around to see if anyone else had stopped to look, but nobody had, I saw a few people walking through the car park talking, but nobody noticed.

      I looked back at my friend and we carried on with our conversation, said goodnight and went home. The strange thing is we only spoke to each other about it once or twice afterwards, it was never mentioned again. Since that day, I have thought that maybe it was some kind of reflection, a collection of positive ions in the atmosphere or something ?

      What we saw was something like what you see in films today, it was an extremely large craft which took up a massive amount of sky, it was so large that it blended itself into the darkness of the night sky, there were lots of shapes on the craft which were suddenly light up by the moonlight. We were directly underneath the outer edge of it, I know this because with my head tilted right back I could see the stars, then as I rolled my eyes forward I could make out the shapes on the craft.

      I don't recall seeing any lights on the craft but I do recall it slowly but constantly moving overhead from my left to my right, as I looked to my right (the direction the craft was moving) the shapes were disappearing into the night sky but they were still coming over from the left, I'm afraid I can't recall seeing the back of the craft I just remember not seeing it anymore, it was just passing over and then the shapes blended into the darkness of the night sky.

      Was this a UFO ? Or can it be explained away scientifically ?

      This was not a dream it is defiantly a memory, has anyone else reported something like this ? could you please email me with your thoughts.

      Additional Information:

      The craft that my friend and I saw did not have a straight edge to it, (sharp edge) it wasn't smooth, the shapes went in and out, it was a craft but was almost like a flying city, some shapes were suttle, although it was probably very high in the sky I'm sure these suttle shapes were fairly large, some parts of the craft along its side went in and out.

      This is the exciting part for me, when I read that report you sent me there were two things that I didn't put in my report because I thought it may have sounded over the top.

      On the side of the craft near to the back end on a section that went in and was straight for a while, I saw a window that had a light in the background, or background light, it was as if a light was left on a lot further down a corridor, causing a soft light to imamate from it, there was nobody standing at the window, it was just the window.

      The second thing I was only 75% sure of was the sound that it made, I know this sound was not a sound that you would normally hear, its a sound that I had to focus my attention to in order to hear it. When I stood there with Gary looking up at it I could just about pick up the audible sound, it was a low frequency humming, a little like the sound that you hear when standing near a large electrical installation, but much smoother and quieter.

      Many thanks.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      -----------------------

      Alexandria, Virginia Unusual Object

      Date: May 1991 ?
      Time: Daytime sighting.

      Just happened on your website and thought I'd report a possible sighting I made about 13 years ago, a Saturday afternoon in May 1991 I think. I was walking in an area of Alexandria, Virginia in broad daylight with few other passersby present when I happened to look up at the sky and was surprised to see an odd-looking hovering object at an undetermined altitude - guesstimate 10,000 feet?. Its shape was irregularly rectangular and apparently flat, nothing that corresponded to the usual repertory of UFO shapes. Color indefinite against the clear sky: perhaps gray. No sound was audible from it. I wondered if it could be a large piece of paper, lower than it appeared at first sight, but it seemed too rigid and it wasn't drifting or being wafted about as would paper. It was definitely neither a bird nor an aircraft: no wings, no flapping, no darting or wheeling. Instead, it seemed to move about purposefully and slowly in various directions for perhaps two minutes, and then it moved away in a straight line, maintaining the same altitude at a speed now suggestive of an aircraft, accelerating steadily, then apparently rising and soon disappearing in the distance. This is the first report I've made of this observation. Am not given to "seeing things" and this is the only time I've ever seen anything so inexplicable.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ----------------------

      Canora, Saskatchewan UFO Flies 25 Feet Over Vehicle

      Date: November 15 and 16th 1998
      Time: Approx: 6:30 p.m.

      Hi Brian,

      I was in the vicinity of Canora Saskatchewan (north of Yorkton) on November 15 and 16th 1998 for business with another person.

      The woman who was traveling with me also witnessed this object. We left Yorkton at about 1830 hours on the 16th to drive to Saskatoon for the night en-route back to Edmonton. While we were leaving Yorkton, I told my passenger that the sky was lovely and it would be a good sky in which to see a UFO. She told me to be careful what I wished for and we laughed.

      The sky was lovely, there was no moon that night, but if you have ever seen a Saskatchewan sky, you will understand the immensity of the universe we can see. There were a lot of meteors flashing and we were enjoying our drive. When we were about a half hour out of Saskatoon, my passenger said, "What is that.. is it a plane". I looked to the left out of the drivers window and about 10 degrees forward and saw an object coming at us. It looked like it might be a plane from the distance, but all I could see were the lighted windows. I told her that it couldn't be a plane and she asked why. I told her that we were not near an airport and it was coming down to land. Now in the space of time that we saw this object coming down we had moved forward to just about directly under it. When it came down into the farmers field, it was only about 25 or thirty feet over us. It came down on a very sharp angle. My first inclination was to hit my brakes but I knew there was a vehicle right behind us who would have run right into our rear, so I braked and slowed. They stayed behind us, so I know they saw what we saw, possibly better. I was focused on the windows which were part of a circular body. They were large ( like windows in office buildings) and had pinky red light around the perimeter of each window. The inside was lighted, but no beings were visible. I saw what looked like a uniform light yellowy beige background in the windows. The reason I noted the passenger ( or what would have been the passenger area in a normal plane) area was circular because you could see the windows slant both front and rear as opposed to appearing a straight line.

      The object was dark colored and I still cannot figure out to this day whether it was circular or tube shaped. When it came down there was no noise and it did not interfere with the vehicles. It did not land per se, it appeared to hover over the farmers field and followed it for about a half mile in. There was a red light at the back of the object. My passenger followed it with her eyes while I drove and it went about a half mile in and then hovered there for about ten minutes. She then said it went up into the sky and went over a cloud and disappeared.

      I ran into this woman two years ago at a conference at UBC and she told me that she has only ever told her daughter what we saw that night. It happened so quickly and I could not stop to really observe, so I was trying to stay safe on a road that was icy while this was going on.. I don't know what we saw. The people behind us drove up beside us, slowed down and we looked at each other and then they beat it down the road very fast. I did not feel any fear, so I did not feel the need to leave the area quickly. I do know that this object was large and I do not know if there was a wing span over my van.. as I said I was too focused on the windows. But I do know that when it went into the field it looked as if it was the back of a triangle with the red light in the middle.

      Thanks

      Thank you to the witness for the excellent report.

      -------------------------

      Edmonton, Alberta Two Bright Coronas

      Date: June 1999
      Time: Daytime Sighting

      A year later in June 1999, I was coming back into Edmonton from the north out past the army base. I stopped to watch a jet because I wanted to see if it was laying chemtrails or contrails. All of a sudden the jet appeared to be gone and beside it were two bright coronas that looked jagged parallel to each other right across from where I had last seen the jet. I actually got out of my car to look at this. A man came by and craned his neck to see what I was looking at so he must have seen them, too. I also think they must have been visible from the base because it was only a couple of miles up the road. I watched them for about five minutes. They were about the size of two quarters held at arms length. They were still there when I left. I was working and could not linger. They were about the same height as the jet had been which appeared as a black speck moving across the sky.

      Thanks

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ---------------------------

      Bathurst and Eglinton, Toronto (close to) Golden/Orange Ball

      Date: June 26, 2004
      Time: 10:52 p.m.

      Hi Brian

      I am glad to have found your article. I saw the golden/orange ball traveling from west to east at 10:52 p.m. from my balcony and quickly got my video camera. Unfortunately I only caught a split second of it and it appears as a white light traveling quickly across the dark sky.

      The ball moved at what seemed to be a rather slow steady pace and it was followed by a long tail.

      Then I thought I was seeing double because at a further distance moving parallel and at the same exact speed was another one. Although I told many people no one else seems to have noticed it.

      Thank you

      Additional Information:

      I am located close to Bathurst and Eglinton in Toronto. My balcony faces south. As I recall it was a very clear night.
      The bright light ball with the tail was coming from the west. It seemed miraculous. The ball seemed a very bright golden light and the tail seem more like the color of a star. There was no sound I am on the fourth floor and the ball was at about a 20 degree angle.

      To the distance in the horizon another object it seemed like a mirror image of the object because it didn't seem as bright but it was traveling at exactly the same speed and parallel to the ground. Because of buildings and trees I cannot see too far to the right or left. It didn't seem to be traveling very fast but it was in a straight line, constant speed and parallel to the ground.

      It gave me time to run into the apartment and nervously get my video camera. Unfortunately my camera was in a digital zoom mode and I had trouble locating the object on my lens. I have a very fast flash of light on my recorder that disappears behind a building. I think you can maybe see a bit of the second one as well.

      Just to let you know I am a fairly reasonable, responsible person with my own business. I am not trying to overwhelm you or scare you off but about 17 years ago I saw three UFO's very clearly from downtown Toronto. They were very real. They flew three abreast with absolutely no sound. They were moving incredibly fast. They were grey on the top half and a light metallic blue on the bottom half. The image remains with me to this day.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ----------------------------

      Houston, B.C. Bright Light Penetrates Top Of Tree

      Date: August 12, 2004
      Time: Approx: 2:45 a.m.

      I talked with a well known gentleman in the local shopping mall here in Houston, British Columbia. He had some story he wanted to relate to me. He said he was having a hard time sleeping on August 12, 2004, so he got up out of bed at around 2:45 a.m. and wandered out to the kitchen for a drink of water. As he walked down the short hallway he easily saw the kitchen area and other parts of the home were lit up in a bright while light. Wondering what was causing this he went over to the window and observed an extremely bright white light which was sitting stationary at the back end of his property. The light was barely above the tree tops, with the bottom end of it tucked in behind a clump of trees. What he told me surprised me as the man said the light rounded out the top of a large tree. Meaning that the light seemed to penetrate or remove this portion of the tree. (After the light had disappeared the tree remained intact)

      Been totally surprised at this sight, he called one of his sons who lives on the next five acre parcel next to his and woke him up so he could also see what his father was looking at. Both from their separate homes watched the large light hovering in place. The older man went and grabbed his camera and was able to capture a shot of this light/object. (I will be adding the picture very soon).

      He said there was not a sound coming from the direction the light was in, actually he said the early morning was very silent. Eventually after a short period of time the light just disappeared, or blinked out.

      HBCC UFO Note: Now I know the area well behind the fellows home as at one time I peeled railroad ties for him. I can tell you there is nothing back there but forest. There is one gravel road which leads to the old Equity Silver mine but that is a little ways away. The witness said the light was right there just behind the trees.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      ------------------------------

      Santa Cruz Mountains, California (Bay Area) Object Stayed Motionless

      Date: August 28, 2004
      Time: 10:30 - 11:00 p.m.

      Just a quick note on something I saw over the Santa Cruz mountains...

      I was sitting in out outside hot-tub at night, we live on (removed) so there are no streetlights and you always have a beautiful and clear view of the sky and the stars.

      We were sitting there, looking up, and saw a light moving right to left across the sky (sorry, have no clue about if it was north, south, etc.) - I thought it could be a very high plane, possibly a satellite or something... but as we watched it, it suddenly stopped dead in its tracks, stayed motionless for a few moments (2 minutes at the most) and then went very fast about a 45 degree turn from its original trajectory... and it seemed that it went up at that angle, too.... and we could no longer see it - it was gone.

      It was too far off to make out details, but its movement and suddenly stopping, and then suddenly zooming away at what must have been incredible speed made me think it might be something else... and with the reported rash of UFO sightings over the Bay Area lately, I wondered if I might have actually seen one.

      Very curious, do you think this could be anything else? I was so excited about the though that I might have actually finally seen a UFO, but want to know if there is a more rational explanation first. I would love your input.

      Thank you for your time.

      Additional Information:

      Q. - What color was the light itself ?

      A. - It was white, no details, which is why I thought it was originally a plane flying very high or a satellite (you know what it looks like when you see a satellite passing overhead... just a plain white light, too far up to get details...

      Q. - Can you please describe the appearance of the UFO: shape, size, distance, color, texture, sound.

      A. - It was miles up, so like I said, I cannot even guess at size, no details other than its movement - just a moving light...

      Q. - Describe the area in which you made the sighting. Is it near an airport? An Air Force Base? A military or research installation of any kind?

      A. - No, this was in the Santa Cruz mountains in California (Bay Area). There is only one airport in the immediate vicinity, but still about a half hour driving distance... (San Jose International Airport) - Closest Military installation would be Moffett Field, in Mountain View, about an hour or less from where I was... these are large residents in the mountains above Santa Cruz, CA. and it is more wilderness than anything... no open field, just lots and lots of windy roads, chasms and trees... At night, it is very dark other than lights from the houses, but from any house, you can't see more than 1 or two in the distance... each property is anywhere from half an acre to 10 acres... very beautiful up there... if you look on a map, find highway 17 that goes from the central bay area (San Jose/Santa Clara) and follow it to the hills above Santa Cruz... a long road from the freeway is (removed). This would take you all the way up to Boulder Creek, CA. You can see from any internet sites about the area what the area is like if you wanted to know...

      Q. - Also did you happen to see any aircraft in the area, just before, during or after the sighting ?

      A. - No, I did not... it is rare to see planes in that area.... but it is possible, I just don't know for sure... I don't generally remember things like planes, unless it did something unusual...

      Q. - When you first saw it, was it moving quickly or slow, this is before it came to a complete stop ?

      A. - Seemed rather quick and steady in-line movement... but just stopped. Once it began moving again, it moved what seemed like twice as fast as it was before... the movement (before it stopped) was much like a fast moving plane... no noise, and if it was a plane, too far away to hear anything... it was moving fast enough to catch my attention... and after, it moved much quicker..

      Q. - One more thing, did you happen to notice if you saw a trail or tail following behind it ?

      A. - No, like I mentioned, very high up, and other than just a slight blur of light, no actual trail that I could tell.

      Thank you to the witness for the great report.

      -----------------------

      West Hill, Ontario Rusty-Red Colored Circle Of Light

      Date: September 1, 2004
      Time: Approx: 5:45 p.m.

      A sighting to report to you on Sept.1,2004 over West Hill , Ontario.At approx.5:45 p.m. in southeastern direction caught with the naked eye in eastern Scarborough facing east over West Hill / Pickering townships observed a Rusty-red colored circle of light attached with white cigar like features very high in the rich blue sky.Observed with binoculars detailed object was in fact like a white rocket with a bright rusty red light behind it.Had to be at least 20-30,000 feet high or more.Again , like the last two reports it appeared to be hanging up there and moving very, very slowly.Observed craft for approx.5 minutes.Lifted binoculars down because of hearing low flying white jet to look at for 10-15 seconds then viewed back to the UFO and it was gone.

      Thank you to the witness for the report.

      Brian Vike, Director
      HBCC UFO Research
      Home - Phone 250 845 2189
      Box 1091, Houston, B.C.
      Canada, VOJ 1ZO
      email: hbccufo@...
      Website: http://www.hbccufo.com
      Redirect: http://www.canadianufo.com
      HBCC UFO RESEARCH Newsletter At:

    • hbccufo
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 9, 2004
        HBCC UFO Research Recently Reported Sightings

        Newsletter Release: September 9, 2004

        New York Thruway Northbound Football Field Sized Boomerang (UFO)

        Date: 1975
        Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 20+
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Boomerang.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I was a truck driver on a trip from NYC to Albany. The fastest way was to take the thruway upstate. As I was driving I noticed that I really couldn't get much on the CB and the AM radio was more static than anything else.

        Sometime around 8:30 or so I started to notice that there were occasional cars pulled off to the side of the road and even some in the median.

        As I pulled under an overpass I saw this thing floating over the road about 100 feet above the roadbed. I slammed on the brakes and almost jackknifed right there!

        It was approximately the size of a high school football field, but not quite as wide. It had lights on each end and in the middle with blue square lights all across the back end of the wings.

        I managed to get out of the cab of the truck and was standing in front of my truck looking up at it when a NY State Trooper pulled up and got out of his cruiser. He and I stood there for maybe two or three minutes just looking up. We noticed that there was absolutely no sound at all and that it didn't fluctuate or "flutter" and that it just floated in the air. We saw structure, that is we saw the body of the vehicle. No rivets or seams, just the silver/grey color of the body. The trooper called out to me and asked if I was seeing the same thing he was and I assured him that I was indeed seeing the same thing.

        Then suddenly it moved over the Hudson River, made a slight turn kind of facing up, and then the next second - literally one second - it was gone.

        That's it. Total time was about 5 minutes, no more.

        The CB radio came back and so did the AM radio. From there all the way up to Albany I tried to make people believe that I saw what I saw. No one believed me then and I don't think anyone believes me now. Still, I saw it. I'll never forget it. From time to time I have a dream that I'm seeing it again. But only in a dream.

        Additional Information:

        Additional Information:

        Q. - Can you please describe the weather conditions at the time of the sighting. Was it Overcast? Raining? A clear night? Full moon?

        A. - "From what I can remember, it was fairly clear. I don't remember the moon at all, but I think that it was in the sky."

        Q. - In what part of the sky was the UFO located? North, South, East, West? On the horizon or straight overhead or somewhere in between?

        A. - "I was headed north and it was just above me. The trooper and I stood right underneath the thing."

        Q. - Can you please describe the area in which you made the sighting. Is it near an airport? An Air Force Base? A military or research installation of any kind?

        A. - "There weren't any airports around. I don't think I saw any air traffic at all before I saw it."

        Q. - The lights that were located on the ends, could you tell me what color these
        were please ?

        A. - "The lights on the ends were blueish/white and were steady in brightness. They were kind of like the new halogen lights on some of the newer cars."

        Q. - Also what color was the light that was in the middle of the craft ?

        A. - "Almost the same color as the ones on the end, but brighter."

        Q. - Seeing the craft so was so low to the ground, did you feel anything unusual from it. Dizziness or a feeling of being light headed ? Or anything else that you found out of the norm ?

        A. - "This going to sound a little weird, but we (the trooper and I) both felt light on our feet."

        At the time of the sighting, or just afterwards, did you happen to notice any aircraft showing up in the skies ? if so did they follow the same flight path that the object took ?

        A. - "I only saw one airplane about 5 or 10 minutes later. It was a small, single-engine Cessna or Piper. I don't think it sat more than 4 people, it was that small."

        Q. - Was there any other kind of light source coming from the craft ?

        A. - "No, I didn't see any portholes or windows on it."

        Thank you very much to the witness for the report.

        ---------------------

        Moscow, Russia Three Triangles Hovering Over Lake

        This UFO sighting happened about a few years ago. My mother and uncle went fishing somewhere over 50 miles from Moscow, Russia. I was born there, and now we live in California. It happened by midnight, on the 2nd day they were staying by a huge lake. My uncle went in the tent to get something, and my mom decided to take a walk along the lake, which was about 20 feet away from the tent, when she saw some strange triangles hovering in the air above the lake. They emitted these strange bright lights, and moved in various directions above the lake. There was more than 3 triangles. My mom stood there for a few minutes, stunned, then ran back to the tent and called my uncle. By the time they got to the spot my mom was standing at, the UFOs were gone.

        Another UFO sighting happened in 2003, when my grandparents went to France due to a business deal. They drove in their car all the way there. On the way back, once they entered the freeway, my grandmother noticed a huge strange object, similar to the ones my mom saw at the lake. It was 10 times larger than a Boeing 777 aircraft! It hovered in midair for about 7 minutes, emitting different lights like red and green. It disappeared as it had appeared.

        Thank you very much to the witness for relating the sighting reports.

        -----------------------

        Swan Lake, B.C. Ball Of Orange Light

        Date: 2003
        Time: 11:00 p.m.

        About a year before, I observed a ball of orange light travelling under rain clouds, maybe only two hundred feet at a very rapid rate, south down the valley over Swan Lake, just North of Vernon, BC. It traveled over Vernon, then angled to the right, out of sight. It was around 11:00 p.m.

        My rational explanation at the time was that it was the jet nozzle of a smallish jet aircraft, travelling without running lights - for what ever reason. There seemed to be a small orange trail from the ball, suggesting a jet thrust/burn. I didn't associate it with anything exra-terrestrial.

        Thank you to the witness for the report.

        ------------------------------

        Kaufman, Texas Dark Object Suddenly Changes Directions

        Date: January 10, 2004
        Time: Daylight sighting

        Hi Brian

        I was going through some of my old tapes, Jan 2004, and I found a clip of a UFO I remember well. I was taping the sky at the time and I noticed something dark in color moving across the sky going to the west. I thought it was a plane (because of the speed it was going) and I got on it just to see for sure. I got about three or four seconds of it and before I could zoom in on it, I caught my toe on something and nearly fell. After I recovered, it was gone. I know it wasn't a bird because it was the tenth of January and I don't think a bird could do what this did. It was going on a straight path for a while, then did a complete reverse turn and zipped back to where I saw it first, and continued back on it's original path. I didn't know if you would be interested in something that far back or not, since you really can't tell what it is, only what it does.

        Thank you to the witness for the report, footage and photos.

        Video clip Dark object Traveling One Way, Then Dramatically Changes Direction 1.18mbs
        http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1805

        ----------------------

        Edmonton, Alberta Corporate Jet Pilot Sighting

        Date: May 10, 2004
        Time: Between 12:18 -12:28 a.m.

        "I am a highly experienced Corporate jet pilot operating out of the West Coast of British Columbia. I was a crew member on our Company aircraft during the early morning hours of Sunday, May 10, 2004 on a flight from Syracuse, New York to Calgary, Alberta. No passengers were on board, only the 2 pilot crew. As we approached Empress, Alberta and preparing for descent, we noticed a very bright light in the Northwest sky at about 12 degrees above the horizon. As the bright light (same intensity as Venus or Jupiter) travelled Southeast bound and came closer it "seemed" to transform into approximately 9 objects.

        The other pilot maintains that there was more like l2 objects. For the record, our cruising altitude at this time was 39000.' The salient feature was that the 3 trailing objects were approximately 1/3 of the brightness of the forward numbers which, as stated, were at least as bright as the planet Venus. The objects appeared to be flying in an organized formation and at a very considerable speed. I estimate roughly 700 -1000 Nautical miles per hour and possibly very much faster. Both pilots agree the duration of the event was about 15 seconds. There was no apparent trajectory and the lights appeared to maintain a perfectly level altitude throughout the duration.

        We were in perfectly clear conditions over the entire prairie region and at the time of the occurrence. I have seen hundreds of meteors during flight at night and have the absolute conviction this was NOT a meteor, nor a meteor breaking up. This because of a total lack of trajectory. At the time I believed the objects were flying at approximately 10,000' and at a distance of perhaps 5-15 Nautical miles at their closest point. As many would understand, distances and altitudes at night can be extremely hard to judge with certainty but the preceding estimate is the best I can suggest. The time of this event was not written down. Working backwards from the known landing time at Calgary I maintain the approximate time of the event was 12:23 a.m, Sunday, May 10/04 with a fudge factor of plus or minus 5 minutes. THEREFORE, best estimate is the sighting occurred between 12:18 -12:28 a.m. This occurrence was definitely spectacular enough that I would have believed numerous aircraft would have asked Edmonton Centre what this was. Being early Sunday morning, air traffic would certainly have been the lightest of the week. Surprisingly, NO calls emanated from any aircraft. And we decided we should clam up as well. The following is noteworthy: I have carefully worked the internet (hbccufo) to try and discern if other reports came in that night over southern Alberta. One will discover not less than 6 reports, some spectacular, that occurred at, or near Edmonton during our time frame. I am hard pressed to think other than that most, or all, of those described events are linked to the phenomenon we observed."

        HBCC UFO Note: I spent some time talking to the witness on the telephone and the person notes that: (Pilots words: (If one considers there is linkage to these events (ours to one or more of the other 3), and considering the others apparently involve low altitude movements (close to treetops) it all becomes very very intriguing). Now wonder what really did take place that early morning now knowing that these lights were making low altitude movements "close to treetops" ! A very credible witness with some other amazing reports he has told me.

        I would like to thank the witness for the report and taking the time with me on the telephone.

        ------------------------

        Spallumcheem Valley B.C. Small Orb

        Date: August 15, 2004
        Time: 5:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 1
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Small orb

        Full Description of event/sighting: I've seen two sets of pictures on Rense, now, just like the one I saw.

        Watching a chemtrail being laid down, heading SW, I noticed a bright spot, or dot, that was tracking the plane perfectly, just 'below' the trail. It was not reflected sunlight, it seemed to be emitting light, somehow. Bright point of light at great distance.

        It tracked the plane for several minutes before disappearing behind a natural cloud. When the plane emerged, there was no object following it.

        Most notable was the perfect tracking movement of the object.

        Additional Information:

        The airplane was laying a chemtrail/contrail and the object was approx: two fingers away from the aircraft. The airplane was heading SSW, the object didn't alter its' trajectory or distance from it, very steady and exact tracking. That was what got my attention in the first place. The plane flew behind a wispy cloud, but was obscured, then the object. Only the plane emerged from behind the cloud.

        Thank you very much to the witness for the report.

        ---------------------------

        Kaufman, Texas Another Large Orb Close To Jet Airliner

        Date: August 31, 2004
        Time: Approx: 11:00 a.m.

        Hi Brian

        I was taping this jet with trail today when I noticed this orb coming toward the jet. It was moving very fast so I couldn't wait to download it to see what it did. It was about 11:00 a.m. this morning (08-31-04) and started out with a blue sky when I got this. As the day went on, the"guys in the skies" dumped heavy on us. Anyways, the orb appears to get into the jet trail and spends quite a bit of time there before it leaves. I made a frame-by-frame slideshow from start to finish for you. This was amazing to me because others I've seen usually go over, under, or through in a straight line. You can see the orb between the trails in several frames before it leaves.It appears to either go over or through into the trails,not under,best as I can see.If it is really in those trails as it appears to be, that orb has to be at least 40 or 50 feet across because those trails are huge. If you decide to use this, let me know and I'll send you the clip also. I've got a couple more things of interest I'll send you too..Later my friend.

        P.S.The jet was heading south and the orb was coming from the east heading toward the west.

        Video clip Large Orb Close To Jet Airliner 696kbs
        http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1802

        Thank you to the witness for the report, footage and photos.

        -------------------------------

        Grande Prairie, Alberta Star Like And Possible Visitaion

        HBCC UFO Note: Warning !!! Parts of this report some may find disturbing as it has certainly bothered me to know a young child is going through something ? I will be making some enquiries to see what I might be able to find out and to pass along the information to the parent. Permission was granted to post this story in hopes others who are experiencing this type of thing will come forward.

        Date: September 5, 2004
        Time: 11:30 p.m.

        Number of witnesses: 2
        Number of objects: 1
        Shape of objects: Star like.

        Full Description of event/sighting: I have written to you before regarding a similar sighting out at my in-laws farm. We spotted two star like objects moving at an incredible speed. This time I write to you because I saw the same thing while sitting outside my Grande Prairie home.

        My husband and I were sitting out on our roof gazing up at the sky because it was such a clear night...all the stars were shining so brightly. It was amazing. Then I spotted a star coming from the east and moving west. It traveled across the sky and entered a cloud formation...the only one we could see....and then in seconds came out where it had entered and traveled east again. The whole event lasted about 5 or 6 min. My husband had heard my story of the sightings in Doe river, outside Dawson Creek....but when he finally saw what I had tried describing....he was in awe...he verbally went over the possibilities...a plane? no...travels much to fast and there were no lights or sounds...a satellite?.....no...satellites do not maneuver that fast from one direction to the other....We could only explain it as being a UFO.

        As for the object I told you about...we could see no tail...flashing lights...or any other strange things. The cloud it went into appeared to be a normal cloud...but it was the only one in the sky and it was large. There was no light emitted from the cloud at any time. There were no other aircraft in the area either.

        A couple of nights later, we had some friends visiting us from Dawson Creek. We were telling them about our experience and they suddenly became very excited...they had been camping just outside Dawson Creek when they too had seen a similar event at around the same time.

        Now, I really do believe we have seen alien spacecraft....especially since my daughter has started talking about people visiting her in her room.She is turning 4 in October. She is very perceptive and has always intrigued me with her abilities to "know" things that she shouldn't...and see things she shouldn't. I have always thought she had some paranormal ability. She
        is very coy with it also...she portrays herself as not having a special gift...but she is very open with me about it. Going back to the visitors in her room...I have begun to wonder if she is in fact being visited by aliens. My husband and I rarely talk about aliens in front of her...but she has explained a particular occurrence to me in detail that made my hair stand on end.

        About 1 year ago, I had a vivid dream. In my dream, I had gotten up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I looked out the window and saw a saucer like object hovering over my neighbors house. I ran for my kids rooms to get them with the intention of hiding because I felt we were in danger. I do not remember much of the rest of the dream other then trying to find a place to hide and settling on the storage room in my basement...then I woke up and it was 10:00 a.m.,I never mentioned my dream. About a week later, my daughter came to me and looked deep into my eyes...and said" Mom,
        you didn't hide in the right place and they found you....I was under the table and they didn't see me." She walked away leaving me shocked and scared. I followed her and asked her questions about what she was talking about and she wouldn't tell me anything else. And she still hasn't told me more. How did she know this? Could it be it really happened? or is she again exhibiting ESP or has so.

        (Removed) picked up on my subconscious? Anyways...I hope that this information helps in your quest for answers...because I too am beginning to need answers. Good luck to you Brian.

        Additional Information:

        Now getting to my daughter...

        I have noticed some things over the past few years in regards to "strange marks". She often has unexplained bruising. They often appear on her arms and legs in oblong shapes...such as fingers...our finger print shapes.

        Also...very recently...she woke up with sore genitals. I gave her a bath and she said the water made it hurt more. I asked her if I could look and see...so I would know if she needed to see a doctor, or just had a rash or something. When I looked, she had a small piece of the inside of her vaginal lip missing...very close to the vaginal opening. At first I thought someone had "touched" her and I asked a series of questions. She was very open and seemed genuine when she said no one had abused her. I believe her.

        I shrugged it off as maybe she had scratched herself in her sleep...but it seemed very unusual. Another thing I find odd....she has developed allergies in the past 8 months...but she never stays allergic to the same thing. One day she can't be around dogs or she swells up and gets itchy, but a week later she's out playing with them. Or one day she can't have eggs, but the day after she eats them and she's fine. This occurs in numerous instances.

        Another thing that gets me, in the past year she often wakes up and vomits, and then is fine for the rest of the day. I have had all these things checked by a doctor and no answers.

        Now, I am a very concerned parent...and I ask my daughter about things in a manner she will understand, but is point blank. Such as, every morning I ask her if she had any dreams. Often she comes to me without my asking because the ratio of bad dreams is about 70%. She often dreams of the same things...fire.."bad guys" "bad animals". I have tried asking her if
        she thinks some dreams are real, but I don't think she really understands.

        As for myself, I don't recall any other vivid dreams such as that one. I too often have unexplainable bruising and injuries. I have woke up with a sore knee on one occasion....sore neck...and various other things. I have never had a "scoop mark". I have woken with the feeling of having had my throat scraped though...like I was missing tissue on the inside of my throat. The
        pain would disappear after a few hours.

        Sometimes a person begins to feel like they are imagining things. But you have to stop and ask yourself...out of all the possibilities...what category does this fit into? I myself don't really know. But I have a feeling that there is more to all this then I've been told.

        Take care Brian.

        Thank you very much to the witness for the report.

        -----------------------

        Kaufman County Object Filmed Around Chemtrail/Contrail

        Date: September 6, 2004
        Time: Approx: 6:30 p.m.

        Hi Brian

        I'm glad I was taking pictures of chemtrails this afternoon and evening.I think it was about 6:30 p.m. today,.09-06-94,.I was videoing a chemtrail that had just been laid. I noticed something bright on the northeast end above it, but by the time I started taping, it was in front of the trail. I taped it till I lost it in the tree. Whatever it was had a short little trail behind it. It was heading west coming from the east. I thought this was odd because I've been skywatching regular now for about a year and I've never seen a plane with a short trail, they either have a long trail, about ten times the length of the plane, or they're laying a trail across the sky, or have no trail at all. It was about 7:52 p.m. when I saw a flash in the northeast sky, I had my camera then and I pointed toward where I saw it and snapped it. I saw that I captured something bright to the left of the chemtrail but didn't notice the one in the chemtrail until I downloaded them. The bright one was still catching the sun, but the chemtrail was blocking the other one from being lit up. These were heading nearly due north. To me the picture shows the UFOs aren't planes, and they also have short trails as in the video clip. The video and picture were taken in Kaufman county, 20 miles east of Dallas, Texas. Brian, I'm sending you the video clip and a copy of the un-retouched picture of the objects and some blowups of the objects.

        Thank you to the witness for the report, footage and photos.

        Video clip Kaufman County Object Filmed Around Chemtrail/Contrail 9.75mbs
        To view clip: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1806

        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 11, 2004
          HBCC UFO Research Recently Reported Sightings

          Newsletter Release: September 11 , 2004

          Queens, New York Rounded Triangle With U.S. Markings

          Date: 1993 or 1994
          Time: Between 3:00 - 3:30 a.m.

          I read one of your recent reported sightings and it reminded me of something strange that happened. It was the sighting that happened in the UK with the craft over the hospital. I read it on Rense.com. Anyway about a week ago I was walking my dog about 3-3:30 in the morning and I didn't see nothing, but I heard something. It sounded like something massive was passing overhead but I couldn't see it. The strange thing though it was a sound you had to focus your attention on. Reading about that sighting reminded me of the incident. Another weird thing is that on that same block 10 years ago I saw an anti gravity craft. Well when I described it to someone with a site that's what they said it was. I saw it very clear, it was about 40-50 feet up in the sky. Just a few feet above a 3 story building. It was so visible that I could make out the writing on the side, it said U.S. It was shaped like a rounded triangle and had rocket type things on the bottom but it was flying sideways. I followed it till I couldn't see it no more. It was loud too. Funny thing I was the only outside at the time. It's weird because I live in Queens, New York and it's not a quiet place. But I will admit it really slows down at night almost dead-like. So this was probably in 1993 or 1994. Can't recall the exact date. The time was between 9 and 10 pm.

          Well that's all I can remember right now. If you have any questions feel free to me.

          Thank you to the witness for the report.

          ---------------------

          "Weird" Photo - Beam Of Light And Possible Figure ?

          Newspaper article and photo.
          http://www.prrecordgazette.com/story.php?id=116160

          Also story and additional location pictures can be found at my website:
          http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1834

          HBCC UFO Research Note: I became aware of this story due to the kindness of one of the residence from the area who passed the story along to me. Also he ran out and took the below four pictures of the area where the beam of light was filmed. I would like to extend my many thanks to the fellow for doing this.

          Also after I received the story I immediately called the newspaper to enquire about the story. I left my contact information with the paper in hopes the reporter who wrote the story would contact me. He did not 15 minutes or so after I left a message. The reporter and I had a nice conversation about the article. He confirmed that he did go to the Photo Lab where the picture was developed and they folks at the photo lab told him that the picture was not tampered with, and not the product double exposure or of any technical defect that they could think of.

          Note from fellow who took location pictures for me: Just came back from the site here are some reference pics the building that at the time of the pic was not there it was just breaking ground is the Kingdom Hall Jehovah's Witness.

          -----------------------

          Vernon in Connecticut Flickering Lights

          Date: 2004 (continuing)
          Time: After dark.

          Message: Hi. I don't know if this means anything to you or not, but we didn't know who else to contact with regard to what we've seen lately. Over the past year we have seen strange flickering lights over Vernon in Connecticut. They seems to vary in number depending on the clarity of the night sky. However, they remain in a symmetrical pattern at different heights. Over a period of hours they move gradually higher and higher until they can no longer be seen. They only appear on clear nights when most stars are clearly visible. After watching them for a period of hours my husband and I have noted them moving higher and higher until no longer visible. They kind of sway like in a hovering motion. Initially we thought they were helicopters but they made no sound. There is a direct flight path on the route that they take up and it appears that when a plane enters their line of sight that that move quicker in altitude as if to get out of the way. Have you heard of any other such sightings and how can this be explained in a logical fashion as we're really quite scared. Please get back to us if you've heard of anything similar.

          Thank you to the witness for the report.

          -----------------------

          Phoenix, Arizona Night Orbs And Large Triangle

          Date: April 2004 (continuing)
          Time: 2:55 a.m. - (Triangle) 3:53 a.m. - (Bright Night Orb)

          Hey Brian! How are you today? Hope all is doing well.

          When I first talked to you in June I told you about the night orbs and the big triangle I recorded. I just realized that you never saw it! I am sending you these two clips that are awesome.

          The first clip is the big triangle. I was out in the morning hours walking my dog as I have been doing for weeks. Since April of this year I have been recording these lights in the sky on a regular basis but this night was special.

          I usually get single orbs that look like stars but disappear and re-appear anywhere in the sky and move in straight lines. Some are brighter than others, some flash, some fast and some slow. This night was different.

          At first I thought I was seeing things but since I recorded it I couldn't have been. I thought for the first time I was getting 2 orbs at once but it was actually 3 in a triangular formation. It came from the South and was moving about 20-30 mph(guess). Altitude is unknown because it looked like 3 stars in a triangular formation so it was hard to tell. It was heading right for me and than veered to the East.

          The sighting lasted just over 5 minutes until I lost it in the clouds some 15 miles away. The funny thing about this was that during the recording I thought there were only 2 orbs so most of the video shows the 2 lights in the front but since I panned back a few times to show the object passing by the stars I noticed that there were 3 lights in a triangular formation. That's the clip I am sending you.

          The other clip is a bright orb captured around the same time but the night after. I captured over 30 or more of these single orbs but this one is the brightest. Also on the night that I taped this single bright orb I captured 7 of them in one half hour! Coming from all directions all different speeds.

          Pretty cool.

          I hope you enjoy the clips and give my best to all, Thanks again,

          Thank you to the gentleman for all of the clips and report.
          Video clip and pictures are ©2004RichG.

          Video clip #1 Night Triangle Phoenix, Arizona 3.00mbs
          Video clip #2 Bright Night Orb Phoenix, Arizona 3.58mbs
          To view video clips please visit: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1828

          ---------------------------

          Phoenix, Arizona Sky Worm

          Date: August 25, 2004 Time: 1:01 p.m.
          Brian, I am sending you a clip of these worm-like objects I am getting on tape lately. This is the first one I captured a few weeks ago. They start out like this but eventually gain altitude and turn into balls, weird.

          I just want to let you know a few things about these worms in the sky. For one, I thought it may be a kite but there is no string. Second, it went directly over my house and stayed over it for 20 minutes just moving a few feet here and there but staying in the same general area over the house. Also I don't know of any kites that turn into a ball and then head off somewhere.

          I just want to let you know a few things about these worms in the sky. For one, I thought it may be a kite but there is no string. Second, it went directly over my house and stayed over it for 20 minutes just moving a few feet here and there but staying in the same general area over the house. Also I don't know of any kites that turn into a ball and then head off somewhere.

          For all I know I may be wrong. There may be a logical explanation for this weird worm in the sky but I have several of them on tape from different parts of the valley up to 45 miles from my house. So it's not just over my house. I also noticed that they are around when there are chemtrails present and we've had them the past few days.

          I thought it may be a plastic bag from a grocery store but I followed one for almost 2 hours until I ran out of road. It never raised in altitude (so it seemed) and when it slowed down it looked like a worm on pavement. When it decided to move it rolled up into a ball and went on its way. Like I said it did this for at least 2 hours that I saw it. Stopping, moving, stopping, moving. Very subtle, very hard to see if you don't focus the right way. I mean, it's 108 degrees outside who wants to be outside? Again, weird...

          But all this stuff is weird and maybe someone can let us all know what is actually up in our skies. I'll catch up with you later.

          Thank you to the gentleman for all of the clips and report.

          Video clip and pictures are ©2004RichG.

          Video clip Sky Worm Phoenix, Arizona 3.33mbs

          To view the video clip: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1833

          -------------------------

          Phoenix, Arizona Object In Vicinity Of The Plane

          Date: August 28, 2004
          Time: 12:39 p.m.

          Hi Brian,

          I took this video about a week ago and forgot to send it to you before I went out of town.

          I spotted this object by accident. I was following an airplane with my camera when I saw a light reflection in the vicinity of the plane. I panned back and saw this object heading North at a fast pace and I knew this was not a plane. It had no wings as you can see and it was spinning. It must have been over 10k ft.in altitude and speed is unknown. The winds that day were West to East about 5-10mph but this object look silver metallic and you can easily see it rotating so balloons are ruled out. It was also moving very fast(much much faster than the breeze) and on a straight path North.

          There was no erratic behavior no right angle turns and no stopping on dimes with this object. It just kept going on a straight course North. I wish it was more but I think this is still a good sighting.

          Hope all is going well. Thank you Brian.

          Thank you to the gentleman for all of the clips and report.
          Video clip and pictures are ©2004RichG.

          Video clip Extremely Bright Orb Phoenix, Arizona 2.08mbs

          To view the video clip: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1813

          -------------------------

          Kodiak Island, Alaska Stationary Object Over Coast Guard Base

          Date: September 8, 2004
          Time: Between 2:00 -3:00 p.m.

          Dear Brian, I'm here on Kodiak island, Alaska. Yesterday we went river fishing for salmon nearby the Coast Guard base, COMSTA --Communications Station--and I lay on my back in the warm weather watching contrails from departing Anchorage jets flying SW towards Hawaii or the Philippines (?). Anyway, I noticed the SAME exact silvery dot maintaining a precise location in the sky while the contrails drifted and the lower clouds scurried over the mountain tops. I thought a weather balloon would drift, even a short distance in mild weather (It was almost windless) but I thought it peculiar anyway. It may well have been a weather balloon. Still, it was in the contrails and out but never moved anywhere across the sky. Too high for a tether too--!

          Additional Information:

          Dear Brian---As a sometimes reader of Rense.com and contributor, I find myself questioning the chemtrails aspect. And having watched the flight pattern of the Anchorage jets as they heading SW over the island on that brilliantly sunny day (with a few low clouds), it was then I noticed the "shiny dot." The late afternoon sunlight reflected off it--Had to have been about 2-3:00 p.m. and lasted about 2 hours. As I said, I was watching my brother cast for silver salmon (he got his limit) while I slapped at bugs. Reclining on the bank seemed to offer a respite from the bug onslaught-lol. Anyway, I watched the silver dot suspended there and it didn't move. Now the high altitude contrails didn't blow away either but simply expanded and grew thinner. The dot must have been quite high because it was obscured but did NOT disappear within the contrails. If it was a balloon though it would have floated even a little way and it did NOT move one way or another. However, the contrails (3-4 jets passes at intervals of 8-10 minutes) did move, widening and growing thinner, as contrails do. The dot was still visible in the same place. Now, where we were fishing was at Buskin Lake surrounded by antennae, which I believe are part of the COMSTA Kodiak coast guard base. Here is what I found on google about the lake and antennae. Website can be found at: http://209.165.152.119/radios/commsta.html

          I'm former USAF and my brother was US Marines. I didn't point out the dot to him because he was enjoying himself and has bad eyesight--lol---I had hoped the dot would zig and zag--always wanted to see a UFO, so that is why I checked it from time to time. When we left it was still there, 2 hours at least, in the same spot. Even windless skies aren't without a trace of wind in the upper levels, I don't believe, but it was hard to tell the elevation. The few lower clouds were moving across the tops of the mountains, as I noted.

          Thank you very much to the witness for the excellent report.

          -----------------------

          Escondido, California Red And Green flashing Lights

          Date: September 9, 2004
          Time: 8:30 p.m.

          Last night I saw another inexplicable light in the sky. I was on the phone to my sister in Sacramento for about 90 minutes last night. As you may recall, I live in Escondido, about 30 miles north of San Diego. For part of the time I was on the phone, I was sitting in a wicker chair on my balcony, which faces west. I often see aircraft. There is a local airfield about 15 miles west of here, and corporate and private aircraft are always coming and going. I am a mile from our local hospital, and often see medical helicopter flights quite close-up. Sheriff's helicopters are also a common sight. In the late afternoon I even see a fair number of hot-air balloons, several miles in the distance.

          Last night, as I was sitting on the balcony talking with my sister, I became aware of a light which I first presumed was Jupiter, and then I thought it was an aircraft because it appeared to be flashing red and green lights. I didn't pay any attention at first,
          until I suddenly realize that it was not moving at all, simply hovering. It was high up, and too far away to be heard even if it was an aircraft. I went inside and grabbed my binoculars, and tried to bring it into focus as I described to my sister what I was seeing. Through the binocs, it seemed to be a cluster of lights, which irregularly flashed red and green. I watched it for approximately ten minutes. This was about 8:30 PM. Later on, I walked back into the apartment. After hanging up, I walked back outside to look for the object. It was gone, and I could see Jupiter in the approximate location where the object had been.

          There were a few high clouds, but the night was otherwise clear. Was I seeing some atmospheric distortion of Jupiter? I simply don't know. I do know that the red and green flashes were coming from opposite sides of the object, which is why I initially assumed it was an airplane. It did not move at all, the entire time I was observing it. My binoculars are quite strong, but not enough to get a fix on any structure. Just the flashing lights. I have no idea what I was looking at, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't Jupiter, as I see Jupiter nightly, and have never seen it flashing lights before.

          Thank you to the witness for the report.

          -----------------------

          Sumner, Washington Short Blimp Like UFO

          Date: September 10, 2004
          Time: 9:22 a.m.

          Hi Brian!! I'm so excited because I seen another UFO this morning-September 10, 2004....I was on my way to work which is about 10 minutes from my house. They just opened a road that leads from Hwy 167 to 142nd Avenue East in Sumner, Washington. I decided to try this new road and it was 9:22 a.m., I was happy to see that this new road cut a few minutes when I put my blinker on to turn right into our driveway. Suddenly I noticed a white sort of long (maybe like a short blimp) object traveling in the cloud stream...it was pretty white but made me wonder if it were a plane but I couldn't see any wings on it but then that really didn't mean much because sometimes its hard to tell if objects have wings depending on the angle...anyhow, I'm watching it and it's floating strangely and begins to descend just a little but enough to tell me that it wasn't a plane. It stays in the cloud stream and gets less white to where I can barely see it against the cloud it was in. It heads to the ridge (I guess East) of Lake Tapps where the 8th Street intersection is and it gets real bright for about 3 seconds then dims down to a faint spot, comes out of the clouds and gets bright again, now heading South towards Sumner - it remains bright for maybe 2 seconds and then dims down so dim that it's hard to see - looks like a faint spot that almost isn't there and then it completely disappears! I'm so glad I tried this new road today because if I would've went the other way, I might not have seen it. Hope you are well - Take care

          Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

          -------------------

          Phoenix, Arizona "Bag-Like" Object Turns Into Orb

          Date: September 10, 2004
          Time: 4:03 p.m.

          Hey Chief! Today was weird. I am sending you 2 clips, both have serious distortions on the video itself. A lot happened today but when I played back the video it looks like the camera vibrated vigorously and a black line appears at the top of the video even though the camera was on the tripod and fairly still.

          The first clip was of a "bag-like" object that somehow turns into an orb. When I started to tape this first object it acted like a worm in the sky. But after 15 minutes of this object meandering in the sky it took the form of a ball-like object and looked like all the other orbs I've taped. So now I am confused. Or am I lead to believe that this is a bag but it is actually something that takes the shape of a worm than changes back into an orb to travel?

          The clip shows the object moving to the left and back to its starting position very fast. Now as this is about to happen the shaking begins and the clip is almost impossible to see but if you watch it over and over you can see the motion clearly. On T.V. it's very obvious because the screen is big but on the computer it's a little more difficult to see, but you can tell.

          The second clip is of another worm-like object flipping over and over and over and over and over, never stopping the flipping motion even for a second! This went on the whole 20 minutes I saw this. I align the camera so a tree branch
          is in view for a reference and out of nowhere (where else?) another reflective silver-metallic objects streaks right by it to the left side of the object. (facing me)

          Again the camera starts to vibrate and gets distorted when another object appears. Luckily I was able to get this object passing by because there were two more right after it but the camera vibrated and you can't see them unless it's on a bigger screen or T.V.

          There were plenty of chemtrails today and I am starting to see a pattern with these sightings and these weird worm-like objects appearing by chemtrails. That's a whole other theory I don't wish to get into right now. Crazy today.

          Hope all is well,

          Thank you to the gentleman for all of the clips and report.
          Video clip and pictures are ©2004RichG.

          Video clip #1 Sharp Turn Orb Phoenix, Arizona 2.96mbs
          Video clip #2 Sharp Turn Orb Phoenix, Arizona 2.68mbs

          Video clips can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1827

          ----------------------

          Toronto, Ontario Over Clay Hills Caledon

          Date: September 10, 2004
          Time: 11:48 p.m.

          It's 11;48 pm Fri. September 10, 2004. I've been out on my deck looking in the east sky and there it is plan as can be, it's giving off lights as bright and obvious as an airplane. But it's not! It's a star ship. It's been moving closer and it's doing the up and down and quick circular motions. I have seen it a couple of times in the same location off and on for a week. Last weekend my 75 year old mother saw the same thing on Friday night but not Saturday. The stars were all still in the same location. Anyway I'm located 1 hour northwest of Toronto Ont. I live 1/4 km. from what they call the bad lands or clay hills in Caledon. I have a very good view from my backyard.

          Hopefully someone else saw this tonight and can confirm. Thanks.

          Additional Information:

          This UFO was in the northeast sky, coming straight across to the west sky directly above my head within a hour or so.

          As I said it didn't take to long for it to get to my location as it did little up and down back and forth movements along the way,every once in a while it appeared to do a circular motion. (that's when the lights are obvious), I watched it for almost two hours.

          From a distance it almost looks like airplane light,but as it gets closer you can see the difference. It doesn't flicker like a star,it flashes, the lights appear to be going in a circular motion, bright white light,red and green. It was quite high up, But I imagine by that shape it was round or oval. I heard know sound.

          I do live around 26 km north of Pearson Int, Airport and there is a small flying club just 6 km. south of me.

          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 12, 2004
            HBCC UFO Research Recently Reported Sightings

            Newsletter Release: September 12, 2004

            Marine on St. Croix, Minnesota Black Triangle Sighting

            Date: Summer of 1997
            Time: Evening

            Dear Brian: Since someone reported a 1993-4 sighting I thought I should chime in with my Black Triangle sighting in the summer of 1997, in Marine on St. Croix, Minnesota, a town 15 miles north of Stillwater in the St. Croix River Valley bordering Wisconsin, about 50 miles northeast of the Twin Cities.

            My sister and I happened to be watching the X-Files without any big hoopla. The show ended she wandered over to the sliding door out onto the deck and said, "See there are those lights that I've seen before." She had told me about multi-colored spheres doing formations unexplainable by conventional technology which she had seen in the river valley a little north and also earlier in Taos, New Mexico. She was bored and went inside.

            I kept on observing these "plasma spheres" on the horizon to the east and spent maybe 10 minutes comparing them to possible explanations so I could potentially rule out what I was observing. Different colored lights were hovering, making 90 degree directional changes both vertically and horizontally.

            Then I realized something was slowly heading right towards me from the horizon, probably 10 miles away. I waited and a large, flat black triangle slowly flew right over our yard, right above the tree-line. I was not familiar with the black triangle sightings at this time but my immediate reaction was that it must be some secret military craft.

            The object was so close I could have hit it with a rock and it flew very slowly while only making a slight humming sound. I didn't dare look away. There were lights on each its corners and the black triangle slowly passed maybe 100 feet over the roof of our house and continued on across the river valley.

            My parents use to operate the local legal (removed) for the surrounding towns and one of their workers had brought in a binder of clippings from the UFO flap in the area during the 1970s. There were large round UFOs right in the paper and a cattleman had moved away because of mutilation to his cattle on his land adjacent to a federal wildlife reserve. Also that area is a military flight test area.

            My dad, also in summer 1997, saw a UFO -- he said it was "bigger than the moon and had lights all around the center of it." He couldn't figure out what it was so I told him that was a U.F.O. and he refused to accept that term since he's a rationalist -- but he was listening to Art Bell at the time as well.

            It wasn't until I came across other descriptions of Black Triangle Sightings on Rense.com a few years ago that I realized I had experienced the exact same phenomenon as many others. My book reading further verified the extensive sightings elsewhere, i.e. Belgium. But not till now have I reported the sighting, as far as I can remember, and I didn't see my location marked on the map in the recent Black Triangle report.

            Thanks,

            Thank you to the witness for the report.

            -----------------------

            Foxboro, Ontario Cloud Formation

            Date: August 31, 2004
            Time: 9:10 p.m.

            At 9:00 p.m. EST I went outside to let our house dogs out. I decided since there were no mosquitoes evident to sit on the front porch. It was a beautiful clear sky and the full moon hadn't come up yet. I could see many stars above and since we do not live in the city, the lights of the stars were clear. I could see the glow of the lights of the city of Belleville to the south of us.

            At approx 9:10 p.m. I noticed a strange orangey object on the Western horizon above the hill to the northwest of us. I called my husband out to see this as this object was moving towards our house and it was bigger than any plane I have seen. He came out and viewed the object in the sky. Then went inside to get his binoculars. When he came out and viewed the object with the binoculars he noticed its unusual shape. "I determined that it was shaped like a snow angel with a pointed head, that is it was an elongated object with four fan-like projections at its sides.

            The pointed head had a blinking light. As it approached its color changed to white." We then called our son out to view this object in the sky. He confirmed the same shape that we had both observed. It was moving from west to east and heading right over our house. All three of us viewed this object coming towards the house and its shape and size. It seemed to be a glowing cloud with a flashing light. The 'angel' shape was glowing and you could see stars through it. However at the 'pointed' end you could not see stars through it.

            We also noted 5-6 aircraft all heading the same direction around the object. Some did appear to be circling the object. The object was considerably larger than any of these planes. Approximately 9:15 p.m.-9:20 p.m., the objects light stopped blinking. But, the cloud 'angel' continued to move towards our house (easterly). At this point (approx 9:25 p.m.) Gordon went back
            into the house. My son and I stayed out to watch this object. It was now almost directly over the house. I had the binoculars and watched as a bright circular orangey-yellow object flew out of the cloud. This object was about the size of 1/4 of the full moon.

            The object headed directly north at a much faster speed than the cloud had been moving. The object appeared to be about
            1/8 the size of the full moon when it reached the stars that make up the Big Dipper. It reached that position in the sky in about 30 seconds. The object then turned 90 degrees and headed back west. It disappeared moments later. The cloud disappeared within 5 minutes of the object leaving it. All planes then seemed to have left the vicinity when we looked for them again after the object disappeared. All the ones we had observed around this object that is. It should be noted here that at no time did we hear any noise from this object. We could hear and see the planes, but, not this other object in the
            sky. Note: It was moving laterally to its length across the sky.

            Additional Information:

            Hello Brian,

            We are going to check out the further info indicated in your email today and tonight and will send a 2nd email regarding same before the end of the weekend.

            We are going to provide the report we did for NUFORC below as well. But, we wanted to clarify a few items regarding same. The report will appear with ___ above and below it.

            Where we live in Foxboro, Ontario we are about 1.25 hours driving time - 125km or so from the St. Lawrence Seaway on the north end of Lake Ontario. We live about 7 or so miles north of the city of Belleville (13 km). All projected flight paths for this rocket launch do not indicate that it went over eastern Ontario. If you look on a map you will see where we are.

            The cloud formation did have a blinking light on it - as all the reports said. We have drawn pictures of the formation and also of the object that came out of this formation, heading north and then did a 90 degree turn west before disappearing. We found a picture of this object online recently. It was EXACTLY what we saw come out of the cloud that was over our house at the time. We can provide this picture we found upon request, we kept a copy for our records.

            The cloud being explained as the rocket expelling fuel we can readily accept. But, we do not feel what we saw a 'yellow/orange orb shaped object' coming out of the cloud could have been the satellite or explained as part of the rocket either. The 'orb' pulled some of the cloud formation with it and went north, then turned west 90 degrees almost adjacent to one of the stars in the Big Dipper. It was considerably larger than the star it passed in the sky! I can almost compare it to the size of the harvest moon at some points during the fall. Except the moon wasn't up yet and rises to the east of our house. About 45 minutes after the object disappeared the moon did rise and its color was very similar to the orb, but, it was even bigger than the orb we saw that night.

            The 'cloud' came in from the west over a low rise of a hill to the north west of our home. It came directly east and came over the southeastern edge of our house as we watched it. The flashing lighted end was pointed directly south. The 'object' seemed to come from the southern end of the cloud and came directly out of the middle of it heading north. It flew at a fast rate of speed to the north and turned west and was gone in under 1 minute from leaving the cloud! This was considerably faster than any of the planes we saw overhead at the same time.

            Below link are the witnesses drawings they made of what they saw and they also gave location in the sky.
            http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1841

            Additional Information Provided below By: Admin, SeeSat-L, satobs.org

            Mr. Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research Home

            Dear Mr. Vike,

            My guess is that, like NUFORC, you have received numerous reports of a bright cloud seen over Eastern North America on 2004 Sep 01 at about 01 UTC (Aug 31 at 21 h EDT).

            It was related to the launch of NROL-1 from Cape Canaveral, on an Atlas 2AS rocket, a couple of hours earlier.

            Spaceflight Now has the ground track, which crossed North America.
            http://www.spaceflightnow.com/atlas/ac167/040824track.html

            The cloud visible over North America was the result of the Centaur's venting of excess propellant.

            The strobing light effect reported by some observers was caused by the tumbling of the Centaur. Observers who had telescopes observed both the Centaur, and the satellite, which was still nearby, in a similar orbit.

            Centaur propellant dumps have been seen many times over the years, most often by satellite observers and astronomers, but sometimes by the general public.

            Last evening's propellant dump was particularly prominent, because it occurred at a relatively low altitude, below about 10,000 km. Most commonly they occur at about 40,000 km, and even then they are visible to the unaided eye, but not as long, and not quite as spectacular.

            I posted my observation report to SeeSat-L: http://satobs.org/seesat/Aug-2004/0341.html

            As have several other observers:
            http://satobs.org/seesat/Aug-2004/0335.html
            http://satobs.org/seesat/Aug-2004/0336.html

            Ted Molczan
            Admin, SeeSat-L, satobs.org

            HBCC UFO Research would like to extend my many thanks to the witnesses for there report and to Ted Molczan, Admin, SeeSat-L for providing all the excellent information about this sighting. Also I am looking into seeing if there might have been something else witnessed around the area.

            ------------------------

            Elgin, New Brunswick Lights Over Local Mountain

            Date: September 8, 2004
            Time: Approx: 1:30 a.m.

            Number of witnesses: 1
            Number of objects: 1
            Shape of objects: ?

            Full Description of event/sighting: I was looking out my large 2nd story bedroom window watching the stars when I saw several very slow moving mainly red and an occasional white flashing light on some indiscernibly shaped object, silent, low flying..just above the tree tops of the mountain just outside my window. It moved along the tree line for approximately two minutes then disappeared on the other side of the mountain, reappeared flew the tree line again and repeated the pattern of flight for maybe 4 or 5 minutes. Flying north west and disappeared over mountain.The lights were flashing in a way that I first thought of some sort of rescue mission. In the 4 or 5 minutes it only flew over about 1/3 of the mountain. I later saw what I knew to be airplanes flying in a similar direction but much higher, I could hear them and the lights didn't look anything like what I had just witnessed earlier.

            So who knows...I've never seen anything like it and for the first time I'm visiting a UFO sighting web site.

            Thank you to the witness for the report.

            -----------------------

            Kaufman County Texas Unusual Bizarre Object

            Date: September 11, 2004
            Time: 8:00 p.m.

            Hi Brian

            I was just getting ready to come in tonight when I saw this light above in the tree. I had my camera in my pocket, on and ready, and snapped one picture of it. Have no idea what it is, didn't hear any sound from it and didn't see it move. When I started to take another, it was just gone. It was about 8:00 p.m., sky was clear and I didn't see any other aircraft in the vicinity, no wind. Thought you would like to see it. Later my friend

            Thank you to the witness for the report and pictures.

            To view photos: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1835

            ----------------------

            Phoenix, Arizona Barbell Object Returns

            Date: September 11, 2004
            Time: 11:42 a.m.

            Hi Brian,

            I was out in the back yard saturday 9-11-04 at 11:42 a.m. When I looked up to see the "barbell" UFO again. This time it looked like it was morphing from cylinder to barbell to triangle shaped.

            I was able to video tape it for about 7 min. This time it was moving from north to south in a clear blue sky. The wind was blowing from east to west. There was a tree branch blowing in the wind that was geting it the way, but I was still able to get some good video of this thing.

            It moved out of site as the tree was geting in the way. I was able to get it on the 5x lens with about 70x power, (no digital)
            What is going on over phoenix? Someone let me know if they saw this thing too. This thing was weird.

            Thanks Brian,

            Video clips and pictures are ©2004Jeff Willes
            Video clips can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1836

            -----------------------

            Denver, Colorado Lights Moving On Of Cloud

            Date: September, week of 6th to 11th, 2004
            Time: 9:00 p.m.

            Other sightings the last few nights as I walk in the evening as is my habit: Small cloud that I immediately thought was a "cloud ship" as some call them, under a larger "cloud ship." Probably about 9 PM that night maybe a week ago. A star like object, flashing red, blue, and white moved out of the lower cloud and straight up into the larger cloud. After several minutes 3 similar lights left the large cloud, one at a time and proceeded in a south west direction, going I suppose a moderate speed. Then the 2 clouds evaporated very quickly over a few minutes.

            About 3 nights ago, saw red and green flashing object around 10:30 PM that moved very slowly in the North, much larger than a star, about 1/4 inch in size. I watch it for several minutes, and then it just poof, went out.

            Thank you to the witness for the report.

            --------------------------

            Caledon, Ontario Object And Aura Around It

            Date: September 11, 2004
            Time: 9:30 p.m.

            I was at my friends a couple of km.'s south of my home last night. From their backyard you could see the west sky quite well, As I stood looking in the sky, I looked out of curiosity to the east sky to see if there was any action going on in that part of the sky, but not there.

            Any ways as we sat down at the fire around 9:30 pm. I looked to the west sky and there it was, I pointed it out to a couple of people and they watched as it got brighter and gave off some type of aura around it. It was zig zagging and doing circular movements, it was above a tree in the distance and we watched it drop below the tree line within 10 min. Even my friends are starting to believe when they see things like this going on. Some them made comments that it could be a starlight or airplane, But of course I know what it was and there's still people out there that have a hard time believing. (FEAR) maybe.

            Thank you to the witness for the report.

            ---------------------

            Denver, Colorado Huge Perfect Saucer

            Date: September 11, 2004
            Time: 7:30 p.m.

            About 7:30 PM last night (Sat.) I was leaving the store and heading west out of the parking lot. There was a huge perfect saucer, brilliantly lit (kind of light golden color) in the western sky, about 15 degrees above the horizon. It was beginning to get dusky and the sun has set and small clouds in the area were dark gray in color. This saucer is several miles away, but I can't see the mountains at this vantage point, so I am unsure of distance. It was about 2 inches in length, the height about 1/2 inch. Absolutely perfect shape, could not be a cloud. It drifted very slowly south. I watched it as I could while driving north, until the trees obscured it. I looked for it after I reached the area I live in and could drive more safely to look for it, but I could not find it again, I think the trees, etc., blocked it. The traffic was too heavy to stay in, and I did not think to pull off where I could watch in safety. But this was fun. No flashing lights, etc., just beautiful bright slightly golden glow.

            Thank you to the witness for the report.

            -----------------------

            Kaufman County Saucer And Plane Close To One Another

            Date: September 11, 2004
            Time: 7:30 p.m.

            Hi Brian

            I was planning on sending this one also,but I was trying to enhance it a little so you can see it better.I didn't do a real good job, but it's some better.Anyway it was about 7:30 p.m. on 09-11-04 when I saw this small plane coming toward me starting to turn left.I took a couple pics of it,the first picture just had the plane in it.The second one appears to have a saucer above it
            to the right.I'm sending both pics to you with the enhanced one also to see what you think.Same details as the first one I sent except 30 minutes earlier. Check out the the top right side of the picture also, looks like a orb too.

            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 14, 2004
              HBCC UFO Research Recently Reported Sightings

              Newsletter Release: September 14, 2004

              Red Bluff, Quesnel B.C A Large Circle Of Light And Beam

              Date: Early Fall/late Summer 2002
              Time: Between 9:00 -10:00 p.m.

              About 2 years ago in Quesnel in the Red Bluff area (I believe it was early fall/late summer about 9-10 pm), a friend and I were driving along when we noticed these lights in the sky. It was a large circle of light (several hundred feet in diameter) with about 8 smaller circles all perfectly the same size (each probably about 1 tenth the size of the large center circle) that rotated around the large center circular light, and would change direction every so often. It was in the sky for at least an hour. We weren't the only one's who saw it. There were people all over the neighborhood standing at the end of their driveways watching it.

              Anyway, we drove around trying to find the source until we finally saw a beam of light coming up from the forest way in the distance. Once we saw this, we thought for sure someone was just messing around with laser lights. I never did see anything in the newspaper about it and was wondering if anyone else ever reported it or found out if it was actually someone just playing with lights. At the time, that's what I thought, but after reading stories like the sighting at Shag Harbour, who knows? Maybe a downed UFO signaling for repairs/help. haha..anyway, I was just wondering :) I'm sure someone would have had to reported the lights being that so many people were watching them. Thanks for your time.

              Thank you to the witness for the report.

              ----------------------

              Wayne County, Pennsylvania Black Triangle

              Date: November 2003
              Time: Approx: 1:30 a.m.

              Since I moved to PA, Wayne county, three years ago, I have seen two, the first on was in mid Nov. 2003 at about 1:30am. I woke up for no apparent reason and went to the kitchen window facing northwest. I saw a big black triangle aircraft coming from northern direction with white lights underneath on every corner circular shape, it was only flying only approx.
              1000 feet above my home, and it did not make a sound moving very slowly at a southern direction. The object did not have any exhaust or fumes coming out of it. Tobyhanna Army Depot only 10 miles away it was heading that direction.

              I just wanted to know Brian, am I really seeing UFO's or is there a real good explanation for the two objects I have witnessed?

              Thank you to the witness for the report.

              ---------------------

              Mississauga, Ontario Blue Circular Light

              Date: July 2004 (?)
              Time: 1:30 a.m.

              Location of Sighting: Derry Road and Fifth Line.
              Number of witnesses: 3
              Number of objects: 1
              Shape of objects: Circular

              Full Description of event/sighting: I am from Mississauga. For my own curiosity, I would like to know if you can tell me what I saw. My friends and I went to an "ABANDONED" area, which the house on the property was burned down. We walked through the trail towards the house. I had walked through this area about 50 times previously. This was the first time either of my two friends had been there, and the first time I had brought a torch (fire). About 30-40 feet in, I see this blue circular light about ten feet in the air. There was some sort of glow, so to speak, around this light and I had absolutely no idea what it was.

              At this point we stopped walking. This light actually started dancing from left to right, and I was just in astonishment because there was nothing underneath the light. BUT, it's not as if the light was illuminating the surrounding area, because it really wasn't, but the moonlight was enough to show there was nothing under it. There was no noise whatsoever.

              I few seconds later, this object had magically started to come at us literally. I still thought that someone had a light, and it was a homeless person just finding a place to sleep, even though I SAW that none was under the light. I, at this point, basically started to scream, "RUN, RUN, RUN!!", over and over. I ended up flipping over a broken down tree in the middle of the path. When we got the car the light was mysteriously gone. I have not told many of my friends about this, because I wouldn't believe them if they told me. I had dropped one of my shoes and my phone in there.

              We came back 10 minutes later because I couldn't afford to buy a new phone, and considering I was not alone, I decided to go and get it. On our drive back, nobody was walking on the side of the road, and nobody was in the trail when we came back. I went in alone, because my friends were too scared to come, and the only way I found my phone was because my friend was calling it. Anyways, I am not e-mailing you this to sell a story, and try to make any money in any way, but my friends and I are only curious as to what we had seen, and you seem to know a lot about these mysterious lights. I didn't even know about "orbs" until I started researching about this stuff. Please reply to me at your earliest convenience, and any information would be greatly appreciated.

              Additional Information:

              Hi Brian

              I thank you responding so quickly. I will get the other two witnesses to send you a detailed e-mail with what they saw, possibly indicating some more information that I may have left out.

              You can do whatever you see fit with the information I have given you. Just like you said, someone may have experienced something similar, and may make a report of it as well.

              Considering the distance this object was from us, I would say that it must have been about one foot in diameter.

              At the closest point the object must have been approximately 15 feet away from us. Even at this distance, I could not smell anything strange in the air, but I am not sure if one of the people that I was with had noticed anything. I will make sure he answers all these question in his e-mail to you without reading my responses so I do not throw him off at all.

              My friend, known as (removed), did most definitely shine the flame or torch at this object, and I am almost certain that a few seconds after he did, this object had began to come at us. This entire time, the only noise was coming from the three of us.

              It seemed to me that there was always a mist or glow, so to speak, around this object, and I am not sure if it developed into a trail once it moved. We went back during the day because my (removed) thought there was an incline through the path in front of us because the light was sort of high up, but I told him and then showed him the ground is level. We never really paid any attention to circles in the grass but if any circles have been made, it would be very easy to see that considering there is not a lot of movement there.

              Thank you, Brian, for all of your time, and I will get the other two witnesses to e-mail you with their version of what happened.

              Thank you to the witness for the report.

              -------------------------

              Linton, Oregon Brilliant Strobing Lights

              Date: September 3/5, 2004
              Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

              Location of Sighting: Linton, OR 9north of Portland)
              Number of witnesses: 2; 4.
              Number of objects: 1
              Shape of objects: Disc

              Full Description of event/sighting: One two evenings, 9/3 and 9/5, approx 10:00 p.m.., my partner was outside and called to me to come out and take a look in the sky. I went out, and we used inexpensive binoculars (10 X 50 WA) ... saw clearly a brilliant-strobing-lights object hovering in the sky. Clear night, many stars. It was far away, but quite visible. I framed it in my sight line with the telephone wires and a tree, and it hovered within that space for around half an hour. We are in Linton, and observed it to the north, looking across the Willamette River, but could not ascertain how far away it was. I saw it hover and shift position, tilting from horizontal to a vertical position, then rotating slowly enough to see the underside, then flatten out to horizontal again. We saw four colors of lights-- red, white, green and blue-- distinctly, but not all at the same time. They flashed and rotated around the edge-- or appeared to through the binoculars. I wondered at the time if this was one of "ours", some advanced technology being tested out here. In fact, I recall airliners in the sky taking off from the Portland Airport, and they must have seen this object, also. I thought-- surely they (the airport personnel) would have knowledge of this sort of advanced technology craft (maybe a military test craft, and the military contacted them?) if planes are just flying to and fro out there while this thing hovers...???

              As I stated, we saw this object two nights, in approximately the same position in the sky. On the second sighting, our two friends joined us outside to see it as well.

              Thank you to the witness for the report.

              ---------------------------

              Portland Oregon Bright Strobing Object Video

              Date: September 7, 2004
              Time: 10:20 p.m.

              To Brian Vike,

              On Tuesday 9-7-2004, I stepped outside at 10:20 pm local time in Portland OR, USA, observing a very bright strobing object in the night sky. It was located due west, about 25 degrees above the western horizon. It appeared to be glowing very brightly at first, pitched at a 45 degree angle, and much brighter/larger than any similar objects that I have seen of this type. It moved to my right and down toward the western horizon slowly as I watched it, while dimming somewhat in the process. Duration of this sighting was about 10 minutes, when the object became obscured behind some trees.

              Viewing conditions: There were few if any clouds, generally good viewing conditions, given the high amounts of atmospheric haze that we seem to have in recent years.

              The object appeared to be shedding something as if it was a byproduct of combustion. This was coming from the lower left of the object and could be seen with normal vision, as occasional spurts of varying intensity blasting perpendicular to the object's "body". This is seen as a gaseous curtain in the brighter still images (and in the one rotated with text).

              Quickly I seized the opportunity to set up a low power telescope with digital camera attachment on a tripod. Several pictures were taken at different exposure settings, including a short video movie. The object remained bright for the first pictures but then began to change, becoming dimmer as it came closer to the horizon, moving to my right. The setup I used provided 45x high quality optical zoom.

              The camera did not sit level in my setup, but was pitched at a 40 degree angle down to the right (I did not want to miss the photo opportunity by readjusting it). Because the shots were taken through a telescope without mirrors, the image is also rotated 180 degrees, so appears upside down. Only the picture with text added has been rotated and cropped 800 x 600 to correct the orientation to what I had observed. All other pictures are straight out of the camera.

              Attached are four pictures plus one movie,
              P9070346.jpg, 4 sec exp, f 3.5, iso 100, 10 x 4.5 = 45x opt. zoom
              P9070347.jpg, 4 sec exp, f 3.5, iso 100, 10 x 4.5 = 45x opt. zoom
              P9070347rota1.jpg, same as above, rotated, cropped, text added,
              P9070351.mov, 1.2mb file size, about 24 seconds long. The movie does not clearly show the "tail" easily seen in the other still photos.
              P9070354.jpg, 1/10 sec exp, f 4.0, iso 100, 10 x 4.5 = 45x opt. zoom

              The 4.5 power telescope and 10x zoom camera combined in tandem have a 1 degree field of view when the camera is at 10x zoom. The object shows large in these photos, filling 4.8% of the field of view (uncropped). If it was 40 miles distant from me (my guess) then the object's size would be about 180 feet long. However, I don't know how far away it actually was. If farther away it is larger, if nearer then it was smaller.

              The reason I think it was 40 miles away is because I think the gaseous curtain may be being released into a denser part of the upper atmosphere which still contains some oxygen. Given the 25 degrees angle above the horizon, the altitude would then be about 56,000 feet or 10.6 miles. The air density there is about 1/10th that of air at sea level, per my engineering handbook.

              Some questions remain. Whose technology is this, and what is the possible purpose (and substance) of placing/consuming materials in the upper atmosphere? Is this one of the reasons, minor or major, for the increased atmospheric haze that many of us see in today's skies?

              Thanks for looking,

              Thank you very much to the witness for the report, pictures and clip.

              Video clip Portland Oregon Bright Strobing Object 1.11mbs
              To view clip and pictures: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1848

              ------------------------------------

              Spokane, Washington Long Narrow Triangle

              Date: September 7, 2004
              Time: 7:00 p.m.

              Number of witnesses: 2
              Number of objects: 1
              Shape of objects: Long narrow triangle.

              Full Description of event/sighting: I was leaving my home by car with my son. We were headed west. The sun was setting and the sky was clear with a few wispy clouds. I noticed an object very bright above the horizon. About half the size of the moon. It looked like a jet with a very short jet trail behind it heading north at an odd angle toward the ground. I kept watching it as I was headed west across town on the freeway. It wasn't moving, just hovering.

              I pointed it out to my son. He agreed it was strange. It was brighter and more colorful than the few clouds lit by the sun set. We watched it for about 8 minutes until to was out of sight behind some trees. I wish I had pulled over to observe it at the time, but was anxious to get to my husband so he could see it. Unfortunately from where he was there was too many other obstructions in the way. When I saw the story on Rense.com this morning titled "Portland Oregon Bright Strobing Object Video " I realized it was the same object we saw!

              Thank you to the witness for the report.

              ----------------------------

              Boca Raton, Florida Disappearing And Appearing Object

              Date: September 9, 2004
              Time: 3:00 p.m.

              I saw this on Thursday in S. Fla at 3:00 p.m. I have a six minute video of it on a Sony digital handicam. I witnessed it with a friend. definitely not a plane as it hovered for 5 minutes in one place.

              Additional Information:

              Thanks for getting back to me Brian. Here are some more details.

              The object was moving slowly form my East to the West. The sky was partly cloudy that is why the images seem grey, because I tried to see it close up the clouds were behind it. The object kept disappearing and appearing and I saw it by its distinctive glow or metallic reflection in the sun. It was under where the planes usually fly. There are no military areas anywhere by me. I am close to Boca Raton about 40 miles south of Palm Beach airport and 20 north of Ft Lauderdale airport. The movement was erratic. First it moved like a plane, just a forward motion then it would reappear further down very fast. The last 4 minutes I was able to see it, had it hovering or moving ever so slightly around the clouds. It appeared orb like and stayed that way throughout. What intrigued me was the way it moved and the intense glow. I watch the skies a lot and this was highly unique. There was no sound, it was around 2 miles away (just a gestimation)maybe 10,000ft high and again had a silvery color with and intense reflection or internal glow. There were other planes flying by this thing which helped my perspective and adding to the mystery of what it could be. I am basically sharing this with you in the hopes someone else in my area saw it. I am very confident it wasn't a conventional craft, plane, rocket etc, but it is a UFO for now, because I can't identify it. That doesn't make it an ET craft either, but it was fun to watch to say the least.

              Thanks for listening.

              Pictures can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1847

              Thank you to the witness for the report.

              ---------------------

              Mount Cobb, Pennsylvania Sighting

              Date: September 10, 2004
              Time: 10:00 p.m.

              Number of witnesses: 4
              Number of objects: 1
              Shape of objects: unknown

              Full Description of event/sighting: At approx. 10:00 p.m. eastern time, we saw what we thought was a bright star. As we continued looking at it, the object changed colors, from green to red to dark orange to white as though it was spinning. The object was hovering just south or left from the big dipper, we were facing northwest. As the object was hovering it would move from left to right. After watching the object for approx. 15 minutes the object flew with speed towards northwest horizon.

              Additional Information:

              Hi Brian,

              On September 10th, 2004 at approx. 10pm - 10:15 I saw the object first then I called my mother and my two sons from our home, we saw an object was northwest and left from the big dipper, the night was crystal-clear. We did not see the moon. The object stood out because it was brighter than a star or planet and it flashed colors. As we looked at it through binoculars we were able to see the colors clearly. The colors were rotating from green, red, dark orange, to white. On the top of the object above the rotating light was a very bright white. The object was hovering then it moved to the left but not straight, it was in an angle, then to the right.

              It stood there for a few minutes then it started to move northwest direction and it looked like it was moving up in elevation the color of the object was like a yellow. As the object left to the northwest it arched downward not straight like a airplane. My older son told me it was a rounded triangle shape. We all saw the same thing. The strange thing about this was that
              military planes have flight patterns through here every evening or night, and when we were looking at the object the military were flying to right of the object at a northwest direction and they were flying on the left of the object going at a southeast direction. The object was much brighter, and much bigger and much higher than the military planes. When the object
              disappeared from the horizon, we looked up and the big dipper was still there.

              Thank you to the witness for the report.

              -------------------------

              Peoria, Arizona Oval, Sphere

              Date: September 12, 2004
              Time: 3:00 a.m.

              Number of witnesses: 2
              Number of objects: 1
              Shape of objects: Oval, Sphere

              Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian. I contacted you about two months ago. I reported a bright star like object in the sky. It is rather large and hovers in one spot. When its hovering it is really bright. When it moves it moves up, down, right, and left the light becomes very dull. There appears to be a red light shining from the center of the light. When I zoom in with my camera it looks as though there are many different colors. This is the exact same object that my mother and I saw the last time. Only this time below the large object there was a smaller object. I couldn't make out what it was doing there. It seemed to be hovering right below the larger one. This object must be rather far away because whenever I zoom in on it with my camera it looks like a little dot. Even though it doesn't look far away at all when I look into the sky.

              But when I zoom into the photo what I see is bizarre. I don't understand why my photos never come out the way the object appears. They come out in different shapes and colors. Its as if whenever the object is moving it takes the form of a sphere and when its hovering it appears oval. We were able to view it from my backyard for about an hour and then it had moved too far south, out of my view from the backyard. I was to tired to follow it to the front yard. These new photos that I have resemble the ones I sent you before only the shape is more ovalish. Well, thanks for reading this I appreciate. If you want me to send you the photos please let me know.

              Thank you to the witness for the report.

              -----------------------

              Brisbane, Australia Light Hovers Then Splits In Two

              Date: September 12, 2004
              Time: 6:00 p.m.

              Hello Brian

              You are the first one I have shared this with.

              I live in the northern suburbs of Brisbane in Queensland, Australia. On Saturday night (Sept. 11) at about 1830 I was walking my dogs on the sports ground near my house where I walk every night. I live at a high elevation and have 270 degree views. As I was about half way around the ground, I was looking north toward an especially bright star, wondering what planet it was. As I was looking, what seemed to be another, smaller star, the same size and brightness as most of the others, started moving fast in a straight line. It looked just like a moving (NOT shooting) star (I walk every night and see plenty of shooting stars). I was looking due north, and it appeared to be moving toward the east - toward the Pacific Ocean. I am positive of the direction because I also walk there in the morning and I know where the sun rises. It was too high and too fast to be a plane. I have worked at airports for 16 years and travelled a lot so I know what I'm talking about. After about 3 seconds the object abruptly stopped, stayed still momentarily, split into two, and disappeared. I have not seen anything like it since.

              Yours faithfully,

              Message 6 of 21 , Sep 17, 2004
                HBCC UFO Research Recently Reported Sightings

                Newsletter Release: September 17 , 2004

                Chicoutimi, Quebec White Object

                Date: December 24, 1978 or 1979
                Time: Late evening ?

                In the mid 70's in Chicoutimi, Qc, Canada. It was Dec 24 (not sure of the year), a white object that filled about half the sky flew by in about 1 second (real fast). A few seconds later, someone in the street mentioned that it was a comet. This object was obviously very close and very large. I don't know if it was a UFO but wanted to share it with you.

                Additional Information:

                It was about 10 miles from the Canadian Air Force Base of Bagotville (Fighter Squadron). Don't know what shape it was as it filled most of the sky and went by real fast. It was white and directly above. It had to be very large. There was light snow and it was late night. 1978 or 1979.

                Thank you to the witness for the report.

                ------------------------

                Fort Collins Colorado Round Ball Of Light.

                Date: May 14, 2004
                Time: 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.

                Number of witnesses: 1
                Number of objects: 1
                Shape of objects: Round ball of light.

                Full Description of event/sighting: I was looking at clouds and enjoying the day when I saw a small light in the sky. It was motionless as clouds were passing by. I watched for about 5 minutes to see if it was going to move. It did not so I hurried inside to get my camera. I got back outside and filmed the object ( digital video camera) for about 2 minutes but I'm not very steady. I went inside very quickly to get tripod but when I got outside the object was gone! Nothing. That's why I know it was a UFO. Sun was in the western sky and had about 2 hours before sunset. I'm an avid skywatcher so I take confidence in knowing what's in the sky. This was not a star, plane, bird or whatever else.

                Anyways, best wishes and I could send a video if you wish.

                Thank you to the witness for the report.

                --------------------------

                Phoenix, Arizona Silver Disc

                Hey Brian! How are you?

                I recorded this object on July 31st, 2004 during the day and I found it to be very interesting. I must have forgot to send it to you for some reason but here it is.

                I remember on this day it was partly cloudy, 109 degrees, and no winds. I was in downtown Phoenix on the roof of my parking garage recording another object when this metallic looking disc-like object came from the West heading Southeast very quickly.

                At first I thought it was a bird because it was tumbling along but once I saw light reflect off of it I knew it was something other than a plane or bird. It was only a few thousand feet high and probably going 200-300mph. It was about 20-30 ft in diameter and is definitely saucer shaped.

                I taped it for a minute and a half before I lost sight of it. At the time I had no idea what it was but upon further reviews of the tape in slow motion and pausing it frame by frame I saw that I captured something unique. The object was the classic disc shape.

                I didn't send the tape to anyone to analyze yet so if you want to send it to someone for further analysis I would love to hear what they think.

                Thank you.

                Thank you to the gentleman for all of the clips and report.

                Video clip and pictures are ©2004RichG.

                Video clip Silver Disc Phoenix, Arizona 2.80mbs

                To view video clip: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1858

                ------------------------

                Scarborough, Ontario Daytime White Light

                Date: September 8, 2004
                Time: 12:00 p.m.

                On September 8, 2004, just after 12:00 p.m. in Scarborough, Ontario. Looking west you can still see the moon.When you look at 7 to 8 o'clock down away from the moon you see a dot of light. Observed with binoculars you see a small pea shape of white light. The distance I would guess would be as high as even orbit. Another possible sighting and as always I grabbed 4 witnesses that also confirmed they could see it with the naked eye also and asked, what is it? The condition of the sky was rich blue (no overcast). I personally watched the object on and off for 2 hrs. In observation, it moved with the moon in the same range of distance apart. With the various sightings one sees, the first thing that comes to mind is it natural? In other words, could this have been Mars or any other planets seen with the naked eye in the middle of the day????

                I would very much appreciate any feedback on this by you or any astronomer. Reason being is also I've seen this type of sighting in eastern Ontario in Mid July, 2004 at 1:15 -3:00 p.m. but at a more westerly direction along in Aug.2004 from Oshawa at approx.12-1:00 p.m. in looking westerly at 12:00 o'clock above. Different dates, different westerly sky positions, observed in different locations of observation and in all these type of sightings one dot a white light. Again I wonder, is this in fact just a planet or something else? Take Care.

                Thank you to the witness for the report.

                ---------------------

                Kelowna, B.C. Lights

                Date: September 12, 2004
                Time: 10:15 p.m.

                I'm from Kelowna, B.C. and here is my story. On Sunday night (Sep 12, 2004) at about 10:15 p.m. my parents went to go for a walk and when they went outside my dad noticed an odd light in the western sky, he called me out to see it and we stood there for about 20 minutes watching it. It hovered up and down a little bit and was flashing red and blue. It honestly looked like a police car way off in the distance except way up in the sky. After watching it for a bit a second light exactly the same started moving north from it. It looked like it came out of the first light. When it was moving it disappeared for a few seconds then reappeared as if it was going behind clouds, but there were no clouds in the sky because there were stars all around. Then suddenly after about 7 seconds it just disappeared all together. When my dad came back from his walk at about 11:00 p.m. he said that the light was gone.

                Thank you to the witness for the report.

                -----------------------

                San Jose, California Small Orange/Red Light In The Sky

                Date: September 15, 2004
                Time: 12:45 a.m.

                Location of Sighting: San Jose/Los Gatos Border from foothills towards south San Jose.
                Number of witnesses: 1
                Number of objects: 1
                Shape of objects: Round bright orange/red.

                Hello,

                About 30 minutes ago I was letting the cat out and decided to go out front of the house for some fresh air. I was standing in the front yard scanning the sky as just a moment earlier I saw a shooting star. As I was looking up towards the foothills I saw a small orange/red light in the sky coming in my direction. At first I thought It might be the police helicopter as I see it quite often this time of night. As it got closer I noticed that it wasn't a helicopter at all. I thought it might be a plane. But as it approached there was no sound and no blinking lights what so ever. I kept an eye on it as it moved very smoothly and from where I was standing it disappeared behind some trees briefly and as it emerged from behind the trees I noticed that it slowed down some...almost to a standstill and then what looked like some jerking motion. And then it suddenly disappeared.
                I continued to scan the sky for a good ten minutes in the general area that it disappeared into and saw absolutely NOTHING thereafter.

                Note: The sky was and still is completely clear of clouds or any mist/fog.

                Thanks.

                Thank you to the witness for the report.

                -------------------------

                Kaufman County Texas Triangle, Boomerang Shaped Craft Pictures

                Date: September 15, 2004
                Time: 3:16 p.m.

                Hi Brian

                I was out taking a few pictures of the sky and clouds when I noticed this thing going northwest. It was probably going about 3 or 4 hundred miles an hour, not too fast, but I didn't have my camcorder with me. Just got this one picture with my Kodak camera. I thought it was a black triangle at first but it looks like it's got a straight backside and rounded on the front sides kind of like a half moon, what you think? Anyways I'm sending you a copy of the main picture and some enlargements, (you might want to make your own) if you decide to post this. It was partly cloudy today with a slight breeze, maybe 10mph. I saw one jet afterwards with a contrail heading southeast. The picture was taken at 3:16 p.m. today 09-15-04. Need more info, let me know...Later my friend.

                Thank you to the witness for the report and pictures.

                To view pictures: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1863

                ---------------------------

                Charlotte, North Carolina Rectangle With Reflecting Panels

                Date: September 15, 2004
                Time: 5:05 p.m.

                Location of Sighting: North Charlotte around UNCC campus.
                Number of witnesses: 1
                Number of objects: 1
                Shape of objects: Rectangle

                Full Description of event/sighting: I was driving north on I-85 approaching the UNC Charlotte campus. Traffic was heavy during the 5 o'clock rush hour. I was going about 15 mph. Suddenly in the sky ahead of me about 1/2 mile away appeared a large gray rectangle. I estimate it's length as long as a football field. It was gray with panels that were somewhat reflective. It floated motionless and then drifted to the right. I lost sight of it behind the tree line as I drove along. I had time to remove my sunglasses so I watched it for approximately 10 seconds.

                As I drove along toward the campus, there were several auto accidents. I can't explain what I saw.

                Additional Information:

                Hi Brian,

                Weather conditions: predominately cloudy, some sun mixed, big puffy gray and white clouds

                UFO location: Northeast Mecklenburg county, object was about 1/2 mile away from me, about 1,000 feet up

                UFO movement: object hovered maintaining altitude, no up or down movement, then moved east very slowly. I lost sight of it as I drove along and it disappeared behind tree line. When I topped a hill which provides a great vista view, it was not there.

                Area of sighting: University of North Carolina Charlotte area, approximately 15 miles northeast of downtown Charlotte

                Aircraft in vicinity: None. Charlotte airport is about 15-18 miles southwest, Concord airport about 8-10 miles northeast

                I contacted: UNCC campus police - they had no reports. Fox News (local news) - no reports. Mecklenburg county police - no reports.

                UFO description: No visible lights. No fins or wings. Panels were dark gray and slightly reflective and appeared to be encased with metal. Resembled panels of skyscrapers. (If I had to compare this object to something, I would say it looked like a skyscraper floating horizontally.)

                Brian, this is not the first time I have witnessed objects I can't explain. Since June 2003, I've seen 4 objects (including this one) which in my opinion are not man-made. If they are man-made, we sure as hell need to bring this technology to bear in the war in Iraq. I appreciate your interest and will continue to watch and report anything I see. Which leads me to my biggest question - why am I seeing these things? I'm a rational college educated woman and although I have often exclaimed that I would love to see a UFO, I am astounded that it's happening.

                Sincerely,

                Thank you to the witness for the report.

                ---------------------

                Alburque, New Mexico Round Very Bright Light

                Date: September 16, 2004
                Time: 6:45 p.m.

                Location of Sighting: Northern New Mexico, Smiths parking lot.
                Number of witnesses: 2
                Number of objects: 1
                Shape of objects: Round, very bright light.

                Full Description of event/sighting: It was dusk out as my boyfriend and I were heading out to the car, and he looked up in the sky and noticed a very bright white object in the sky line. It did not move, but continued to shine bright in the sky line. We do not live far from the store so we rushed home to look at it through the binoculars. We noticed it was changing color ever so lightly, into a slight pink color, then the next thing the object was totally gone. I was wondering if anyone else saw this?

                Thank you to the witness for the report.

                -----------------------

                Phoenix, Arizona Weather Balloon Being Reported To The Media

                Date: September 17, 2004
                Time: 7:03 a.m.

                Hey Brian How Are You?

                I received a call from a friend at 6:30 a.m. today regarding something in the sky. He told me to look up to the North about 1 o'clock and I will see something special. I went outside with him still on the phone and couldn't believe my eyes. I saw this weird looking balloon-like object hovering right by my house. I started to get my camera and tripod but as I was doing this
                my friend told me to not get so excited, it is only a weather balloon. He then told me to turn to one of the local news channels because they were talking about it and showing it on T.V.. Many people are calling in reporting this balloon since 5:45 a.m. thinking it's a UFO.

                I was disappointed to say the least but really curious because the object was barely moving. I am writing this story to you now an hour later and it may have moved an inch. The news channels are reporting that this object came from New Mexico from an air force base and it's a new type of weather balloon. The dimensions are 300ft.tall and floating around 120,000ft.!

                Well I guess it's not the mother ship but I just don't understand how I can focus in on something so high and get all the detail on this balloon. I will be reporting back on this to you when more information is available, probably tomorrow.

                Thank you to the witness for the report, footage and pictures of the weather balloon.

                Thank you to the gentleman for all of the clips and report.
                Video clip and pictures are ©2004RichG.

                Video clip Weather Balloon Over Phoenix, Arizona 2.36mbs
                Video clip can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1866

              • hbccufo
                Message 7 of 21 , Sep 20, 2004
                  HBCC UFO Research Recently Reported Sightings

                  Newsletter Release: September 20, 2004

                  Ghost In Our House

                  We had a ghost in our house when I was young; he normally took the form of a man from the 30's era or so, he had a pin-striped suit and a straw hat. My brother saw him more frequently than anyone else (my older brother) though my mom and dad both admitted to seeing him or having strange things happen around the house. We weren't the only home in this small town that saw him. Some of our neighbors (especially the older folks) admitted to seeing him either in the neighborhood or in their homes. He seemed harmless. They called him the Traveling Man cause it was generally believed that he was the ghost of a traveling salesman. My oldest brother (I am the youngest of 3) never really told me about an strange experiences though, just the middle brother and my parents. My daughter hasn't told me about any strange
                  things happening. She just seems to have had the normal childhood fears of the dark, etc.

                  Thank you to the person for the report.

                  -----------------------

                  San Antonio, Texas Alien Encounter ?

                  Message: My name is (removed), I live in San Antonio, TX, and I have a couple of things to report. It is rather strange cause I really wasn't intending to make a report I was just curious about your site. However, I now feel compelled to report these strange happenings especially since I have only just read a bunch of stories and seen photos of 'scoop' marks... And I have an unexplained scar on my foot.

                  Anyway, to get to it: Years ago while a child in a small South Texas town, I somehow obtained an A-shaped (or triangle-shaped) scar on the top of my right foot (near the ankle). I remember impressions and 'feelings' more than any actual event concerning the scar. I remember asking my mother about it once and she said it must be a birthmark but it doesn't look like any birthmark I have ever seen... I even remember arguing with her (I was probably younger than 8 or so) about it saying that the 'ant' did it. When I think back, I have a feeling or impression of a large "ant" face. A gray perhaps?

                  At any rate, it is an upside down "A" shape that is raised like a scar. The reason I say "A" as opposed to "triangle" is that the center is a hollow "triangle" (so a raised triangle surrounding a hollow triangle). I have had it for as long as I can remember but to this day it is somewhat uncomfortable if I press on it. I am wondering if maybe I was studied and "marked" in some way like you here about from time to time.

                  Throughout my childhood I was near terrified of the dark. I guess that isn't strange but I used to have vivid dreams and even see "ghosts" or something in the darkness of the room. As I grew older I began to experience night terrors, those situations where you wake up but you can't come to full consciousness and there is a terrible weight on your chest and a feeling of impending doom or death (and it is an absolute certainty that something is approaching- something is JUST outside the door).

                  After one particular night terror, I woke fully (and trembling) and started back to bed. Once there I had a CLEAR memory of two large but squat creatures dressed in dark clothing walking into my room followed by a tall gray. I think I dreamt it while I was in and out of my night terror, I don't know.

                  Now on to the sighting. I don't recall a good deal of it. For some reason my whole memory of it is fuzzy. I drove north on Interstate 10 from San Antonio, turned at Comfort, TX., on my way via back roads to my parent's place in Centerpoint, TX. My 3 year old daughter was with me. I am not sure what time of the year it was (which to me is one of the strangest things about this sighting- I put it out of my mind fairly quickly after experiencing it).

                  Anyway, I do remember that it was late afternoon/early evening. The sun hadn't quite started going down yet. They sky was really blue and their were few clouds (once again, certain things I DO remember). As we drove along behind a lady in a car (my daughter in the front seat of my truck) I suddenly saw sparks in the sky through my windshield. At the same time, the lady in front of my suddenly slammed on her brakes and pulled over. I pulled over as well (behind her) and was about to get out and ask her what was wrong when I saw her pointing up into the sky (we were headed roughly west and she was pointing up and slightly to the northwest).

                  Thank you to the witness for the report.

                  -------------------------

                  Toronto, Ontario Cylindrical Objects

                  Date: June 26, 2004
                  Time: 1:45 p.m.

                  Location of Sighting: Vicinity of Markham Road and Lawrence Ave.
                  Number of witnesses: 2
                  Number of objects: 2
                  Shape of objects: Cylindrical

                  Full Description of event/sighting: Relaxing in my in-laws backyard on a lawn chair watching my three children play, I leaned back and gazed up at a very clear blue sky adorned with clusters of white clouds. I noticed a large off-white cylinder-type shape steadily moving towards the east at a constant rate of velocity. Periodically it would fly through grouped clouds and then re-emerge. I watched it until it vanished off in the distance some 90 or so seconds later. Unlike commercial aircraft, this object emitted no sound, exhaust or vapor trail. Based on my estimation of its altitude it appeared to be five to 6 times the length and width of a typical 747.

                  Approximately 30 minutes later, my brother in-law pointed out a small but distinct silver-grey disk-like object hovering towards the south-east. This second object was not moving in any direction, nor was it shrouded in cloud. The second sighting lasted approximately 2 minutes and merely vanished !

                  Over the years I have looked up and seen hundreds if not thousands of conventional aircraft. What I saw on that clear June day was nothing short of compelling. These two sightings were not conventional aircraft.

                  Thank you to the witness for the report.

                  -----------------------

                  Alpine, Texas Meteorite Crashed Through Home (Photos)

                  Date: August 29, 2004
                  Time: Approx: 4:00 a.m.

                  On August 29, 2004 at approx 4:00 a.m. a 2 pound very weird meteorite hit our house in Alpine, Texas, my Dad and I were about 10 feet from where it went through the roof board and struck the garage door, scarred the hell out of us, do you know of any reported fireballs over Texas on this date and time, please let me know, thanks

                  Thank you to the person for sending along the photos.

                  Pictures can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1871

                  -------------------------

                  Kaufman County, Texas Brilliant High Flyer (Video/Pictures)

                  Date: September 16, 2004
                  Time: Approx: 6:00 p.m.

                  I caught another High Flyer yesterday, (day light) I've been after him for about two weeks now. Where I usually set up just about the same time I'll look up and there he is. I got about 2 or 3 seconds of him about six days ago and he went behind a tree and I lost him. I saw him sooner yesterday and got 20 or 30 seconds before he went behind the tree.

                  Additional Information:

                  I've been trying to capture this object I've been seeing for about two weeks now. I call it the High Flyer because it's probably six or more miles up. I haven't heard a noise from it, but have seen it luckily about three times. It comes over close to the same time (about 6:00pm) or at least that's when I've been seeing it. On 09-10-04,I captured about 5 or 6 seconds of it, and on 09-16-04, I finally got about 20 or 30 seconds of it. I guess because of all the hurricanes, we've been having mostly clear days here, which is very unusual for here. Anyway this thing comes from the northeast going southwest every time I've seen it. With the naked eye it looks like a point of light in the blue sky. It moves pretty fast, I'd guess about 5 or 6 hundred miles per hour. It doesn't appear to have wings that I can see. I'm sending you a clip of it to see what you think

                  Thank you to the witness for the report, pictures and video footage.

                  Video clip Kaufman County Texas High Flyer 9.57mbs
                  Video clip can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1873

                  -----------------------

                  Kaufman County, Texas Object And Small Aircraft

                  Date: September 17, 2004
                  Time: Between 7:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.

                  Hi Brian

                  This is another one I caught between 7:30 and 8:00 p.m. on 09-17-04. I was taping this small plane when I noticed this orb either was coming down or going west, I really couldn't tell. This was very unusual to capture a white orb this late in the evening that was moving. It was mostly clear this evening with lots of planes and things in the sky, a very good day for skywatching here. I'm sending you a clip of it for your analysis.

                  Thank you to the witness for the report, pictures and video footage.

                  Video clip Kaufman County Object And Small Aircraft 1.45mbs

                  Video clip can be viewed at: http://www.hbccufo.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1868

                  -------------------------

                  Bettles, Alaska Humming Form UFO

                  Date: September 17, 2004
                  Time: 2:30 a.m.

                  Witness' narrative:

                  "I live in a remote town in northern Alaska. After having dinner at a friend I went home. My place is located about two mile south of town. There is a airport located there and a rotating beacon for the airport. I have lived here for nearly thirty years. Being located away from town it is extremely quite with very little noise. I went to sleep around 11:00PM. I was awaken by a humming sound that was not real loud, almost like a fluorescent lamp with a bad ballast. I thought it was my inverted down
                  stairs and got up to see if something was wrong. As I was laying in bed I could see the light from the airport beacon flashing in the north window. I sat up and noticed red and white lights flashing on the trees thru the east window. I thought it might be some of the locals stuck in my driveway and the red and white lights were from the rear of the vehicle. I then got
                  out of bed to look out the window facing my driveway.

                  I never even looked down as I immediately seen the source of the lights. Just above the tree top was an object just hanging there not moving. My best estimate it was about 20 to 30 feet across and about 6 to 8 feet thick. It was more or less disk shaped from what I could tell. The upper part of the object was dark while the bottom had red and white lights that flashed in no apparent pattern but random. I stepped back from the window and grabbed the phone to attempt to call the local weather service as they were staffed 24 hours a day. I was able to get someone and told them to look towards my house
                  and see if they could see what I was seeing. Due to the trees in his area he was not able to see my house. I kept thinking to myself that this can't be happening, this is not real. After maybe a minute on the phone I was becoming desperate to get someone to see this and not just me.

                  I then contacted another person I thought might be able to see my place. Again due to the trees surrounding his place he could not see my place. By now I had become very disturbed or a better word I was scared. I stood in the middle of the room not know what to do. It must have been two minutes by now and the object began to move toward the house. As it passed above the house it again stopped. It seemed to just stay there for a long time then suddenly there was an extremely bright white light that scanned the entire yard and house three or four times. It stopped and didn't move for a few seconds and then started moving to the south slowly. I didn't move till I could no longer see any lights outside. I then informed the other party that if he did not hear from me in two minutes to come looking. I then dressed grabbed a firearm and flashlight and went down stairs. I went outside looking for it but it was gone. I then quickly drove to town and stayed at the weather station till morning light."

                  Investigator's note:

                  The object's size, as judged by the witnesses from its movement over nearby trees, was 20-30 feet by 6-8 feet, and was within 50 feet of the witness. It was disc-shaped, dark on top and illuminated on the bottom. The witness was contacted on September 20, 2004, and was in good spirits but still shaken by the event. "I just keep thinking It couldn't have been real. Things like this don't exist.'"

                  Thank you to Chris Rutkowski for this report.

                  Chris Rutkowski
                  Ufology Research of Manitoba
                  http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/7998/

                  ---------------------------

                  Denver, Colorado Numerous Objects

                  Date: September 17, 2004
                  Time: 4:30 p.m.

                  About 4:30 PM yesterday (17th) I needed a break from the computer and went outside. I noticed a contrail to the West, waited a bit to see if it would turn into a chemtrail. At this time it was about 6 inches long. It was high and I couldn't really make out the plane, as the sun was nearby. All of the sudden the contrail went "poof" and disappeared. I thought the plane had too, but as I watched the plane did appear and fly high overhead. It was white and had a military look about it, no contrail. As I watched it pass nearly overhead, I all of a sudden noticed something round and shiny approaching closely from the North. It was at about the height that planes are taking off from nearby Denver International Airport as they go over my house. This ball seemed to turning over and over, I am not sure if it was a ball or a disk. As it rolled around it would flash light from the western sun. it passed directly over head and then one at a time 2 more appeared. The 3 of them appeared to be playing with each other, changing directions many times. I was entertained for about 5 minutes. They could have be morphing, but I think they were just rolling about. That is why I am not sure of the exact shape. But it was delightful to watch.

                  Thank you to the witness for the report.

                  --------------------

                  Chandler, Arizona Weather Balloon Spotted

                  Date: September 17, 2004
                  Time: 9:00 a.m.

                  Brian, I work for (removed) at their Chandler, AZ facility. One of the engineers I work with spotted the weather balloon at sunrise when it took on an eerie glow. I was on my way back from my morning break at about 9:00 a.m., when he pointed the balloon out to me. We looked at it for a few minutes and went on to our regular duties when I had an idea. I called the engineer to ask if he could get a hold of the digital camera we use to document equipment changes and set ups when he told me that he had found out it was a weather balloon launched by ASU! Your story states that it was launched from New Mexico. Seems like there was a lot of confusion at the time. Incidentally, I heard on the news last night that a hurricane was moving into the Baja area and were are expecting rain here today and Sunday. I wonder if the "calm before the storm" contributed to the balloons lack of movement. Thanks for the story and photos.
                  Thank you to the person for the report.

                  Oshawa, Ontario Round Circle Of Light

                  Date: September 20, 2004
                  Time: 10:30 to 10:45 p.m.

                  Location of Sighting: In Oshawa at the lake park.
                  Number of witnesses: 2
                  Number of objects: 1
                  Shape of objects: round circle of light centre was blue sky, reminded me of what a solar eclipse looks like at its peak with the outer ring of light.

                  Full Description of event/sighting: My mother and I were watching a small plane go by and head back north to the airport. While we were looking up but turned to look south east we saw this circle of light, blue sky in the centre. We took pictures and watched with binoculars. It was quite far but with the binoculars the circle was quite bright, reminding me of a solar eclipse. We watched for close to 15 minutes as it moved slowly across the sky to the east and then disappeared. There was a trail of exhaust from the small plane. The circle was near the exhaust but didn't lose its shape like the exhaust. I have four pictures with the circle. It may be nothing but I'm curious as to what it was.

                  Thank you to the witness for the report.