Re: UFO ROUNDUP, Volume 9 Number 35

  • John Hayes
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      > UFO ROUNDUP
      >Volume 9, Number 35
      >September 1, 2004
      >Editor: Joseph Trainor

      >E-mail: Masinaigan@...
      >Website: http://www.ufoinfo.com/roundup/

      [SNIP]

      >CIGAR-SHAPED UFO SHOWS
      >UP TWICE IN NEW ZEALAND

      > On Friday, August 27, and again on Saturday, August
      >28, 2004, eyewitness Anthony Milas spotted an unusual UFO
      >over Waiheke Island, 50 miles (80 kilometers) east of
      >Auckland, New Zealand.

      Seems like Anthony was seeing aeroplanes.

      Brian Vike (HBCC UFO Research) received the following
      message from Anthony just after I sent the bulletin out
      yesterday:

      Well some bad news... I've since observed the object every
      night following and on two ocassions seen a second one
      following. After careful study through binoculars I've
      concluded these are actually just planes with contrails
      that stay illuminated due to travelling toward the setting
      sun - I suspect the dark "object" I saw in the middle was
      actually just the space between the two contrails from
      each jet. There is probably an evening flight to
      Australia (or sometimes two) and thats what I'm seeing
      travelling north-west. I did see one kind of "pulse"
      breifly one night but I thought that could be accounted
      for by turbulence hitting the plane.

      If you have an FTP site somewhere that can handle a 32MB
      file I'm happy to upload the first timelapse file there
      anyway - but really I think these are just aeroplanes! :-)
      It would make sense with them appearing at exactly the
      same time and same trajectory each night as well. Thanks
      for the interest and sorry to waste your time!
      [END]

      or use the Sighting Report Form at:

      http://www.ufoinfo.com/submit/sightings.shtml

      UFOINFO: http://www.ufoinfo.com

      Official Archives for UFO Roundup, AUFORN Australian
      UFO Reports and Experiences, UFO + PSI Magazine
      plus archives of Humanoid Sighting Reports (Albert
      Rosales), Filer's Files, Oz Files, UFO News UK.