UFO Review issue 4

  • Stuart Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 4:38 AM
      I am pleased to announce the September issue of UFO Review is
      available at http://www.uforeview.net Top left hand button on
      the site. As usual, a free PDF download.

      In our most schizophrenic edition yet, we have two major
      interviews. The first is with Will Hart, alternative historian
      and author of "The Genesis Race" who discusses his latest ideas
      about Man's origins and his dismantling of Darwin's Theory of
      Evolution, as well as his next book. The other interview is with
      The Devil.

      Not the actual Devil you understand but his representative on
      Earth, Andy Roberts, well known sceptic and message board List
      combatant. This is an extremely rare and very open and honest
      interview with Andy who not only discusses his professional but
      also his private life as well. As to be expected, this is a hard
      hitting and rather direct dialogue and will offend many. Not for
      the faint hearted. Bit of a scoop this, I say modestly. Get to
      know and understand the man you want to strangle!

      Also, we look at the Jason Leigh Cleburn case again, Noah's Ark
      and pyschosis within abductions, plus cartoons, book reviews,
      and general irreverent satire. Amazing value for the incredible
      price of errr nothing!

      Stuart Miller