Re: [UFOnet] UFO Propulsion Systems... The "Real Resaon" for cover-up.

  • Michael Smith
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2004
      I was talking to a close friend and fellow metaphysical researcher the other day, apparently NASA has a contract with Raytheon until 2030, to keep supplying them with old fashioned rocket engines, not with state-of-the-art updated technologies......
      Obviously if NASA break their contract, they will get "nailed to the wall".

      Mike Smith - Melbourne, Down Under!