Re: [UFOnet] beware the number

  • Bert ( A W RvB )
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2004
      From: "Peter Johnson" <johno@...>
      To: <ufonet@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 4:17 PM
      Subject: [UFOnet] beware the number

      > Hi John, this is a true story I swear to God.
      >
      > I had the strangest thing happen to me last Sunday morning 1st
      August. I had
      > my home mobile phone in my pocket and did not have it key locked, I
      pulled
      > the phone out of my pocket and looked at the screen which had 666 on
      it
      > I thought Hmmmm better not push the dial up button, and did not
      think
      > anything more of it.
      > I then went to see some friends of mine in the afternoon and was
      chatting to
      > the wife of one of them and in walks her hubby who then said just he
      had the
      > weirdest thing happen to him....he had his mobile in his pants
      pocket
      > without the keylock on and when he pulled the phone out it had #666
      on it, I
      > saw it on his phone! Of course I freeked and told them what had
      happened to
      > me earlier in the day. We all decieded that we would have a very
      quiet day
      > after that! Nothing more happened that day, but there have been some
      > devistating accidents and bomings in the world
      > since then.....high strangeness indeed.

      And the Mammoth ( Beast out of the earth ) was there too???

      Always try to find and study the source.
      666 = | | | = 3 times the sixt letter of the alfabet of Israël. =
      3 nails.

      Bert RvB.

      Sponsor --------------------~-->
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/19XolB/TM

      require
      > further investigation.
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • David Ocame
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2004
        To quote Keith in anearlier post:

        "Aaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhhhhhh!!"

        Dave Ocame

        > Hi John, this is a true story I swear to God.
        >
        > I had the strangest thing happen to me last Sunday morning 1st
        August. I had
        > my home mobile phone in my pocket and did not have it key locked, I
        pulled
        > the phone out of my pocket and looked at the screen which had 666 on
        it
        > I thought Hmmmm better not push the dial up button, and did not
        think
        > anything more of it.
        > I then went to see some friends of mine in the afternoon and was
        chatting to
        > the wife of one of them and in walks her hubby who then said just he
        had the
        > weirdest thing happen to him....he had his mobile in his pants
        pocket
        > without the keylock on and when he pulled the phone out it had #666
        on it, I
        > saw it on his phone! Of course I freeked and told them what had
        happened to
        > me earlier in the day. We all decieded that we would have a very
        quiet day
        > after that! Nothing more happened that day, but there have been some
        > devistating accidents and bomings in the world
        > since then.....high strangeness indeed.

        And the Mammoth ( Beast out of the earth ) was there too???

        Always try to find and study the source.
        666 = | | | = 3 times the sixt letter of the alfabet of Isra�l. =
        3 nails.

        Bert RvB.

        > Peter J.
        > Maitland, South Australia.