OT: Space music, alternate dimensions, ufo-watching ambience, MUFON

  • trogotagel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      Greetings fellow Void watchers and echo lurkers,

      SourceCodeX et al have been busy adding space music and ambient music
      reviews lately. A massive amount is due as well in next month or so,
      TDREAM live boot series too! http://EER-MUSIC.com just keeps getting
      deeper into alien drone zones . . .

      Latest hefty-size ambient music reviews upload here:

      http://eer-music.com/Ambient.html

      And if you care or dare herein lieth the whole lot:
      http://www.eer-music.com/EER_SITE_MAP_PAGE.html

      Enjoy!

      ~ jwp, the ASMID moderator

      np: Ambient CD 14, latest in my homegrown comp series

      ps: Any one wanting to buy ulta-rare MUFON journals please contact me
      direct. I have several years worth and all in superb shape.